Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

“”

Is there such a thing as allowing a “” little paganism “” in the assembly, but not allowing a “” WHOLE LOT OF PAGANISM “” in the assembly to YHWH ??

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 13 2005,09:08)
    “”

Is there such a thing as allowing a “” little paganism “” in the assembly, but not allowing a “” WHOLE LOT OF PAGANISM “” in the assembly to YHWH ??

Eliyah C.

Hi e,
    I somehow feel that your strictness goes beyond the accomodating love of the Father. Is that because you feel you are under the old law still?

BrandonIke
    Participant

i don't quite see the need for demarcation between the “old” law and the “new” law. i believe that the bible is a continuous teaching over many pages spanning many years. jesus clarified the old testament. for example, the sabbath is for man but man is not for the sabbath.

eliyah has already posted previously about the fallacy that paul did away with the old law. let's stop accusations, let's see the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (BrandonIke @ Sep. 13 2005,19:20)
    i don't quite see the need for demarcation between the “old” law and the “new” law. i believe that the bible is a continuous teaching over many pages spanning many years. jesus clarified the old testament. for example, the sabbath is for man but man is not for the sabbath.

eliyah has already posted previously about the fallacy that paul did away with the old law. let's stop accusations, let's see the truth.

Hi B,
    You cannot pick and choose teachings and ignore what YHWH is teaching us through scripture.
    The Chosen People had a covenant with Him and the gentiles did not. If the new covenant had not been given then the door to salvation would never have been opened for us and we would have perished.
    The Law remains as a measure and for the Jews who choose to try and be saved that way but since it was completely fulfilled by Christ and perfection is the standard such attempts are now foolish.
    Lk 16.16f
    “The Law and the prophets were proclaimed until John; since then the gospel of the kingdom is being preached , and everyone is forcing his way into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one stroke of a letter of the Law to fail”

Eliyah
    Participant

Listen Nick,

The Epistles written by the Desciples were not, and are not intended to replace the original old scriptures, but rather they were written to explain and expand the old sacred scriptures.

The ONLY scriptures extant to the desciples were the old sacred scriptures, and even Paul wrote and told Timothy.

“”

( 2 Tim.3:15)”” that the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation””

Traditional christianity has gotten so far off track, that they even believe that “” the saced scriptures are done away “”, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, and they are still for us today.

BrandonIke is correct as is the scriptures.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 14 2005,02:22)
    Listen Nick,

The Epistles written by the Desciples were not, and are not intended to replace the original old scriptures, but rather they were written to explain and expand the old sacred scriptures.

The ONLY scriptures extant to the desciples were the old sacred scriptures, and even Paul wrote and told Timothy.

“”

( 2 Tim.3:15)”” that the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation””

Traditional christianity has gotten so far off track, that they even believe that “” the saced scriptures are done away “”, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, and they are still for us today.

BrandonIke is correct as is the scriptures.

Eliyah C.

Hi e,
    The Word is complete only with the New and Old Testaments. No one is saying the Old is surpassed or made unnecessary by the New. We need to feed on every word more than we need bread.
    As Yeshua said in Mt 13.52
    ” Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things old and new”
    But the Word of Yeshua interprets the Law and the Prophets. The New explains and fulfills the Old. New wine is poured into new wineskins.
    Sadly as Yeshua says about the wine in Lk 5.39
    “And no one, after drinking old wine wishes for new;for he says'The old is good enough'”

The New requires obedience and the help of the Spirit.

Eliyah
    Participant

Ok then Nick I agree, then please STOP trying to imply that a Person can be saved on “” BELIEF or FAITH “” alone.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi e,
    You cannot read my posts because I have specifically posted often against that theory. Check your eye eliyah because perhaps it is you that does not read posts fully?

Your premise has some possible serious implications.
    Is everyone baptised in the Name of Jesus, and not Yeshua, in your view still in sin?
    Are prayers directed to “God” not answered or answered by Satan, but those directed to YHWH are?

Eliyah
    Participant

Ok then Nick, anyone who prays and worships in those pagan idol image( Rev.13:15) titles is in fact worshipping satan the devil( Rev.9:20;Rev.13:3-4, 8) through satan's deception( Rev.12:9).

Yahweh will not accept such Idolatry worship of Baalim and satan, and there are MANY MANY examples in the scriptures proving that fact.

Those who have been shown this( such as you have been now), and continue to wilfully dis-obey, are called CHLIDREN OF THE DEVIL( 1 John 3:8), and their “” father ” is the devil( See St.John 8:44),because in fact, that is WHO they worship and serve( See Rev.above).

Eliyah C.

BrandonIke
    Participant

on 9/13/2005, 23:26 nick hassan wrote, “The Chosen People had a covenant with Him and the gentiles did not.”

you are completely wrong, nick hassan, about this. why do you have such a strict separation between the hebrews and gentiles? in the old testament, joseph married pharaoh's daughter before exodus. pagan egyptians = gentiles.

numbers 31:15-18 “'Have you allowed all the women to live?' he asked them. They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the YHWH in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the YHWH's people. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.” certain girls were allowed to live. pagan midianites.

a group of people pretended they went a long journey by showing stale bread to the tribes of israel so that they wouldn't be killed. joshua 9:3-6 “However, when the people of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, they resorted to a ruse: They went as a delegation whose donkeys were loaded with worn-out sacks and old wineskins, cracked and mended. The men put worn and patched sandals on their feet and wore old clothes. All the bread of their food supply was dry and moldy. Then they went to Joshua in the camp at Gilgal and said to him and the men of Israel, 'We have come from a distant country; make a treaty with us.'” they were given mercy but made servants.

there was a law, whoever passed through the lands of the hebrews must obey even the sabbath. this means even gentiles.

so you see, examples where pagans were converted and had to follow the law. also, examples where gentiles were taken in and mixed with the line of abraham. this was in the old testament before jesus came.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi b,
    So that indicates to you that all gentiles were subject to the old Law. Hmmm..

BrandonIke
    Participant

no, it doesn't. what it does indicate to me is that you had a strict interpretation separating the hebrews from the gentiles, when in fact that is not the case.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You keep on calling it “”

THE OLD LAW

Where do the Desciples call it “” THE OLD LAW “”??

BrandonIke is correct, and it was the same in the Desciples time, for even Paul wrote and said, that the converted Gentiles were of the seed of faithful Abraham, and the ONLY Covenant for BOTH( Israelite and converted Gentile) is explained by Paul in ( Heb.8:10) where he quotes from ( Jer.31:31-32).

And YHWH says “” I WILL WRITE MY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS IN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS””.

The ONLY “” CHANGE “” in the “”LAW “” was the change in the “” PRIESTHOOD “” explained by Paul in ( Heb.7:11-12).

THAT IS THE ONLY CHANGE IN THE LAW!! READ IT!!

BrandonIke is correct again, as is the scriptures, and even of Paul too.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi e,
    and “unconverted gentile”???That seems to be the vast majority on earth at the time.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, you and traditional christianity have fallen like the Prophecy Peter gave concerning Paul's writings( 2 Peter 3:16) that you would TWIST TO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION.

And that is exactly what has happened .

I asked you ONCE Nick, What denominational background teaching are you from??

It has to be from ONE OF THEM, because you teach like them too.

BrandonIke
    Participant

i made a mistake when quoting scripture. i substituted the word “lord” with YHWH but i did not take the word “the” out.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, What does an “” un-converted Gentile have to do with it?

If they are Un-converted, they are not even recognized by the covenant.

IF they are CONVERTED, then they are under the SAME COVENANT( Jer.31:31-32 ; Heb.8:10) as any other converted Israelite.

Eliyah
    Participant

That's ok BrandonIke, every place that word “L ord ” with a “” CAPITOL ” letter ” L “ord is used, it is really the Name YHWH=Yah.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 14 2005,07:04)
    Nick, you and traditional christianity have fallen like the Prophecy Peter gave concerning Paul's writings( 2 Peter 3:16) that you would TWIST TO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION.

And that is exactly what has happened .

I asked you ONCE Nick, What denominational background teaching are you from??

It has to be from ONE OF THEM, because you teach like them too.

Hi e,
    Have you ever known love eliyah or only judgement?
    It is all you seem to offer.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, you wouldn't know ” love ” if it bit you on the “a” .

THIS IS THE ** LOVE ** OF El( YAH) THAT WE KEEP( DO) HIS COMMANDMENTS( 1 John 5:3).

Well WHY don't you DO and obey these ( Exod.20:2-7;Exod.23:13)?????????????????? Hyppo.

Eliyah C.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account