Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Greetings, BrandonIke,

Yes, You can e-mail me at…

[email protected]

I love my fellow mankind, and I do not want them to receive Yah's Wrath upon them that is soon to come for disobedience.

I have NOTHING TO GAIN from this, I do not seek, and neither do I have a ” following of people “, but i'm only doing my duty as a warning watchman to the people.

I do not ask people for money, and I'm not supported by any organization on the face of this earth, but Yah is who supports me, and i do not expect others to do so.

I was not sent to this forum by accident, there are either people here that Yah knows that they are truely TRUTH( John 17:17) SEEKERS, or there is people viewing this forum that are truely honest in their quest for Yah's will in their lives.

It is those that “” RECEIVE NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, or that do not love the truth of scriptures “”( 2Th.2:10) that will be dammed, and sad to say, there will be many.

But, I will show you WHERE WE ARE, and the times of the season, in which things are happening right now.

Notice and read that ( Rev.7:1-3) is talking about “” four angels standing on the four( 4) corners of the earth, Verse 1 “”, which is indication of coming destruction.

( Rev.7:1 ) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree .

Then, you will read of ANOTHER ANGEL which says “”

( Rev.7:2 ) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living YAH( El=Hebrew): and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to HURT THE EARTH AND THE SEA,

Those 4 angels are given power to”” HURT THE EARTH AND THE SEA””( Is this not beginning to happen right now?), but this “” ANOTHER ANGEL that has THE SEAL OF THE LIVING YAH( =El in Hebrew) and he “” cried with aloud voice to those 4 angels “” SAYING too…..

But, notice “” THIS ANOTHER ANGEL “” says to those 4 …

( Rev.7:3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till WE HAVE SEALED THE SERVANTS OF OUR YAH( El=Hebrew) IN THEIR FOREHEADS( ie-THEIR MINDS).

Is the Earth and the Sea not beginning to being hurt now?

What is this “” SEALING OF THE SERVANTS OF YAH==El=Hebrew IN THEIR FOREHEADS OR MINDS???

Notice the scriptures own definition of exactly WHAT this “” SEALING “” in the FOREHEADS or MINDS of HIS SERVANTS really is….

( Rev.14:1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb( Messiah) stood on the mount Sion( Zion), and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, HAVING HIS FATHER'S NAME( What is the Father's Name ? It is YAH-WEH!!) WRITTEN( SEALED) IN THEIR( THE SERVANTS) FOREHEADS( ie-THEIR MINDS).

It is this sealing of the Father's NAME OF “” YAH( Psalms 68:4) WEH==YAH-WEH “” in His servants foreheads or the mind, NOT pagan titles of ” lord and god “”.

And this is exactly WHAT I've been pointing out to people on this forum and others.
    2 questions.

1. Is it “” the Father's Titles of lord and god”” that is sealed in the foreheads or minds of His servants??

Or, 2. Is it “”The Father's Personal NAME of YAHWEH that is sealed in the foreheads or minds of His servants ??

It is Number 2,

This is WHY it says…

(Rev.18:4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her( Modern Babylon's) plagues.

I have cried aloud to you people!!

Please Wake up my people, and REPENT of this ignorance!!

Eliyah C. on the net, and thundering the warning of coming destruction.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Eliyah,
    Further thoughts on names.
    Is 7.14
    ” Behold a virgin shall be with child and bear a son and she will call his name Immanuel”
    Is 9.6
    ” And his name will be called wonderful, counsellor…”
    Phil2.9
    ” For this reason also God highly exalted him, and bestowed on him the neme which is above every other name”

The first two scriptures are not literally fulfilled as the name “Immanuel”or those of Is 9 never appear as the given names of Jesus. It is the meaning of the name that is important-they describe his nature and role in God.

Likewise the second scripture shows that it is the authority given Jesus is the meaning of the “name”. Some presumptuous people think this means Jesus was given the “name “of his own Father which is nonsense.

Rev 19 speaks of the return of the Son of God. His name is”called The Word of God”. He has “King of Kings and Lord of Lords ” written on his thigh but v 12 says he has a “name written on him which no one knows except himself”. We too will be given a new name that only we will know.[Rev 2.17]
    Rev 17 describes the whore of Babylon with a name written on her forehead. So do the 144,000 bondservants of Rev 3.12, Rev 14 and Rev 22 have
    “his name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.”
    I would have thought such a placement suggests what is not visible to the person [except via a mirror]but only to God and all others. In other words it is the choice or judgement of God which is shown. Those who accept the mark [Rev 13]can have it on their hand or their forehead. Could this mean that they serve Satan knowingly[hand] or out of ignorance[forehead]?
    Romans 1 suggests God demands recognition and worship from all men but not all men can be expected to know the name of God.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You evidently either do not want to believe that the word ” god ” is not unscriptural, or you pretend to ignore its pagan idol roots.

You also ignored the quotes from the Encyclopedia Britannica 1911 edition, and all those others ABOVE concerning that word ' god '.

You said. “”

Rev 19 speaks of the return of the Son of God. His name is”called The Word of God”. He has “King of Kings and Lord of Lords ” written on his thigh but v 12 says he has a “name written on him which no one knows except himself”. We too will be given a new name that only we will know.[Rev 2.17

So, you use this as an excuse to not uses Yah( Psalms 68:4) the Father's true name, and yahshua as the Messiah's true name?

But, what you are forgetting, is the here and now, and ALL say ( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:9-14) that we must call on YAHWEH'S Name to receive salvation.

You also quote, “”

So do the 144,000 bondservants of Rev 3.12, Rev 14 and Rev 22 have

Nick, this is symbolic for the true believers and true worshippers will be calling on THEIR TRUE NAMES, and THEIR TRUE NAMES are IN THEIR MINDS AS PART OF WHAT WE BELIEVE AND KNOW.

On the other hand, the “”

Rev 17 describes the whore of Babylon with a name written on her forehead, and all those that follow her do use the pagan blasphemous name titles of ' lord and god '

You seem hell bent on using those “” blasphemous title names of the whore of Babylon “” in your writings and speech, and it is explicitly condemned to do so( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7).

Go back and re-read my Articles, you evidently refuse to either read them, or you evidently re-fuse to try and understand them.

But, You are in fact using those ” Blasphemous title names of 'lord and god ' ” that is branded on the great whore of ( Rev.17 and 18).

P.S. Your English Versions, especially the K.J.V. is full of paganism.

Do you want me to show you that too??

I have warned you Nick, that is all I can do.

But, at least BrandonIke now realizes this truth, even if you don't, and that is one less Person out of satan's deception.

Eliyah on the net!

BrandonIke
    Participant

eliyah, to tell you the truth. i have fear. i'm not sure what to do. i've learned to use the titles “God” and “Lord.” the titles are in my bible versions.

definitely, what you've shown me, proves christianity is corrupt. but i want to do further research because i'm afraid. i fear our heavenly Father. eliyah, is using that word wrong? “Father”?

Eliyah
    Participant

No, The Title ” Father ” is not wrong, if it is coupled in Prayer with His Name of “” Father Yah “”.

BrandonIke, use a ( Strongs Exaustive Concordance ) and its Hebrew and Greek Dictionary, it can be accessed on the internet.

As a matter of fact, you can access a Strongs Concordance at that other “” eliyah's “” place.

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

The King James Version and its words is number coded to The Strongs Concordance which you can look up those Title names, and it( The Strongs) will give you the correct number where to look in its Dictionary of the correct and original words and their meanings.

Look in that Strongs Concordance under the word title of “” lord “”, it is numbers 3050 and 3068 in the Strongs Hebrew Dictionary, it will verify what I have told you concerning His the Father's real name .

The Father's Name was covered up with the title of ” Lord ” 6 thousand, 8 hundred, and 23 times in the King James Version.

But, I prefer another more correct translation of the scriptures, it is called “” The Scriptures “” by the Institute For Scripture Research.

This more correct translation of scriptures can be obtained for 20 dollars from a very nice and truthful site called the Nazarite site at..

Check it out, but I warn you, there is MUCH TRUTH on this site that exposes modern christianity and its false doctrines too.

http://www.nazarite.net

Eliyah C. still on the net!

david
    Participant

Brandon, you said in responce to me, David:

“eliyah, you should know about the verse i was talking about. if you will not reply to me unless i provide the quote, then fine, i will provide it. in the new international version, matthew 10:14-16, “If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town. I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.”

I didn't provide these words, because I wanted you to read them for yourselves, all the words. But I will help.

Matthew
    14 Wherever anyone does not take YOU in or listen to YOUR words, on going out of that house or that city shake the dust off YOUR feet. 15 Truly I say to YOU, It will be more endurable for the land of Sod́om and Gomoŕrah on Judgment Day than for that city.
    Luke
    4 But wherever YOU enter into a home, stay there and leave from there. 5 And wherever people do not receive YOU, on going out of that city shake the dust off YOUR feet for a witness against them.” 6 Then starting out they went through the territory from village to village, declaring the good news and performing cures everywhere.

NOTICE WHAT IT DOESN'T SAY: Wherever anyone does not listen to your words, LEAVE and shake the dust off your feet.
    No, rather it says: Wherever anyone does not listen to your words, “on going out of that house or that city,” shake the dust off your feet. So, when you do leave that house or city, shake the dust off your feet. This is what it says. This is what we do.

IT'S INTERESTING TO NOTE, BRANDON, that we’re the only ones who go from “house to house” preaching “the good news of the kingdom.”

Jesus instructed his disciples to “shake the dust off [their] feet” when they left a home or a town where there was a complete lack of interest in Jehovah’s Kingdom. What did he mean by this advice? Shaking the dust off one’s feet indicated a disclaiming of responsibility or accountability for the consequences that a householder would suffer because of lack of interest in God’s message. It implied that Jesus’ followers were peacefully departing and leaving that house or city to the consequences that would eventually come from God.

ACTS 18:6
    “But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.””

DAVID

BrandonIke
    Participant

so you're saying house to house doesn't apply to city to city?

BrandonIke
    Participant

oh, you're saying, you can shake the dust off your feet, but then you can come right back to the same house and then if they still reject you, you can shake the dust off your feet again? and a 3rd time if you want to?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 10 2005,23:34)
    Nick, You evidently either do not want to believe that the word ” god ” is not unscriptural, or you pretend to ignore its pagan idol roots.

You also ignored the quotes from the Encyclopedia Britannica 1911 edition, and all those others ABOVE concerning that word ' god '.

You said. “”

Rev 19 speaks of the return of the Son of God. His name is”called The Word of God”. He has “King of Kings and Lord of Lords ” written on his thigh but v 12 says he has a “name written on him which no one knows except himself”. We too will be given a new name that only we will know.[Rev 2.17

So, you use this as an excuse to not uses Yah( Psalms 68:4) the Father's true name, and yahshua as the Messiah's true name?

But, what you are forgetting, is the here and now, and ALL say ( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom.10:9-14) that we must call on YAHWEH'S Name to receive salvation.

You also quote, “”

So do the 144,000 bondservants of Rev 3.12, Rev 14 and Rev 22 have

Nick, this is symbolic for the true believers and true worshippers will be calling on THEIR TRUE NAMES, and THEIR TRUE NAMES are IN THEIR MINDS AS PART OF WHAT WE BELIEVE AND KNOW.

On the other hand, the “”

Rev 17 describes the whore of Babylon with a name written on her forehead, and all those that follow her do use the pagan blasphemous name titles of ' lord and god '

You seem hell bent on using those “” blasphemous title names of the whore of Babylon “” in your writings and speech, and it is explicitly condemned to do so( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7).

Go back and re-read my Articles, you evidently refuse to either read them, or you evidently re-fuse to try and understand them.

But, You are in fact using those ” Blasphemous title names of 'lord and god ' ” that is branded on the great whore of ( Rev.17 and 18).

P.S. Your English Versions, especially the K.J.V. is full of paganism.

Do you want me to show you that too??

I have warned you Nick, that is all I can do.

But, at least BrandonIke now realizes this truth, even if you don't, and that is one less Person out of satan's deception.

Eliyah on the net!

Hi e,
    You say these names are written on the whore? You make presumptions and seem to be going beyond scripture here in your zealous mission to judge and condemn;
    Rev 17.5
    'and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery,
    'BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH”

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You said “”

Hi e,
    You say these names are written on the whore? You make presumptions and seem to be going beyond scripture here in your zealous mission to judge and condemn;
    Rev 17.5'and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery,
    'BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Nick, I'm NOT judging any person, but the whore's judgment has already been pronounced By Yah through John( Rev.18:8).

The whore of Revelation teaches and practices Idolatry( spiritual fornication) by “” syncretisim “” of pagan Babylonian deities and doctrines ( such as ' lord and god ', See Isa.65:11, of that Babylonian deity=baal gad=lord god), and this is none other than traditional catholic and protestant christianity today.

The whore of Revelation has on her very forehead( ie-the people's minds and lips) the title names of a Babylonian deity and she practices doctrines of baalim.

Evidently you have not studied very much in scriptures concerning the doctrines of Baalim, for if you had, you would not be trying to accuse me, and you would not be using those pagan idol titles of baalim either.

I'm not judging anyone, for out of their people's own mouths they will be judged as Messiah said.( Luke 19:22).

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi e,
    Forehead = minds and lips? Where have you derived this from in scripture?
    I have no doubt that the whore represents the false churchianity based on Rome [whether those involved realise it or not]and her blasphemies reach heaven.
    Your claims about translation of the bible exclude all the versions we are accustomed to and have access to.They exclude even the Jewish versions as blasphemous and that suggests that the claim by scripture that our God looks after His word are not true. There is a problem.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You said, “”

Hi e,
    Forehead = minds and lips? Where have you derived this from in scripture?
    I have no doubt that the whore represents the false churchianity based on Rome [whether those involved realise it or not]and her blasphemies reach heaven.
    Your claims about translation of the bible exclude all the versions we are accustomed to and have access to.They exclude even the Jewish versions as blasphemous and that suggests that the claim by scripture that our God looks after His word are not true. There is a problem.

Why do ye NOT understand my speech, because ye cannot hear my words ??

Why do ye mis-understand my words, because ye cannot understand my words??
    Nick, please “” THINK “” about my posts first, before you blindly post against them in a whip stitch.

The whore of Revelation have the( title) NAMES OF BABYLON BLASPHEMY on or in her forehead or mind, and she has taught the world those same pagan idol title names of blasphemy, she teaches that the Creator's name is the pagan Babylonian deity( Isa.65:11) of “” Baal= lord and Gad=god “.

As far as ” Scripture translations “” are concerned, I'm not limited to having to rely solely on the English translations( K.J.V. e.tc.) as many of you do, but I rely on original scriptures, as most English and other translations have lost many original meanings of words and phrases in translating.

You had better start searching out those ” pagan titles of lord and god ” that you have been taught to use, because the whore of Revelation has taught the people those “” pagan title names of Blasphemy “”, that people speak from their lips every day( such as you are using them).

All I can do is warn you people of this( but I do not judge anyone), but it is UP TO YOU to “” RECEIVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH””( John 17:17) to investigate this in original scriptures, and you will find it to be true.

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Brandon, based on all that you've read from the Bible, what does it mean to shake the dust off your feet?

Eliyah
    Participant

David, I think you forgot about this, that I asked before.

“”

This word ” god” is of Pagan origin, look into the Encyclopaedia Brittanica, 11th edition under the word ' god'.

I know that You and the JW witnesses do not believe in the practice of “” Easter==Astare “” , and rightely so, which is pagan Idolatry worship.

And in every place in the scriptures that ” Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter “( The Female deity) was practiced( as it is today), so was the Idolatry worship of ” Baal=Lord and Gad=God”( The male diety counterpart of Astarte), and this same thing is being practiced on a world wide scale today by modern churchianity.

In every place that “” Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter” was practiced( See Ezek.8:14-18–), so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called “” Baal Gad=Lord God””( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33–), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6–).

Why do the Jw.s Condemn the Protestants for there pagan practice of ” easter ” which is pagan in origin, and they themselves are standing in the SAME manour pile of the pagan origin of the ” male counter part ” called Baal Gad??

What's the difference in the pagan origin of ” Easter= Astarte ” and the pagan origin of the titles of ” lord=baal and god=gad “” which BOTH was practiced then( see scriptures above) and today????

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

David, I think you forgot about this, that I asked before.

“”

This word ” god” is of Pagan origin, look into the Encyclopaedia Brittanica, 11th edition under the word ' god'.

I know that You and the JW witnesses do not believe in the practice of “” Easter==Astare “” , and rightely so, which is pagan Idolatry worship.

And in every place in the scriptures that ” Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter “( The Female deity) was practiced( as it is today), so was the Idolatry worship of ” Baal=Lord and Gad=God”( The male diety counterpart of Astarte), and this same thing is being practiced on a world wide scale today by modern churchianity.

In every place that “” Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter” was practiced( See Ezek.8:14-18–), so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called “” Baal Gad=Lord God””( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33–), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6–).

Why do the Jw.s Condemn the Protestants for there pagan practice of ” easter ” which is pagan in origin, and they themselves are standing in the SAME manour pile of the pagan origin of the ” male counter part ” called Baal Gad??

What's the difference in the pagan origin of ” Easter= Astarte ” and the pagan origin of the titles of ” lord=baal and god=gad “” which BOTH was practiced then( see scriptures above) and today????

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

David, I'm going to point out to you, and ask you the same questions that I asked 2 different “” Watchtower Theology Teachers “” in person.

In ( The Watchtower, announcing Jehovah's Kingdom, January 15th, 2005 issue, called ' Can You control your future', Page 18 )

“”

In time, these so-called Christians ADOPTED PAGAN FESTIVALS, PRACTICES, AND TEACHINGS, even labeling them ” Christian “. For example, Christmas has its origin in rites involving the worship of the PAGAN DEITIES Mithra and Saturn. But what induced professed Christians TO ADOPT THESE UNCHRISTIAN CELEBRATIONS ? Says “” The New Encyclopaedia Britannica ( 1974) “” Christmas the festival of the birth of Jesus Christ, was established in connection with a fading of the expectation of Christ's imminent return””

Un quote of article.

Now, here are the JW'S pointing out the pagan origin of “” christmas “” from ( The Encyclopaedia Britannica).

Well, WHY don't they also look into the same (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1911 edition) under the pagan origin word ' god ', that was also ADOPTED BY CHRISTIANITY upon conversion of the Teutonic races??

Didn't Messiah say, that ye behold the splinter in your brother's eye, but, behold, you have a rafter in your own eye?

What did Messiah call those who did such ? He called them Hypocrits.

Go back and read the ( Britannica 1911 edition ) article that was given to BrandonIke previously , and its address where you can read it for yourself.

What's the difference in so-called christians ADOPTING THE PAGAN “” Christmas and Easter “”, and also ADOPTING THE PAGAN WORD TITLE OF ' god ' ?

There is no difference David, and those 2 Theology teachers from Watchtower had to absolutely acknowledge that FACT!!

Eliyah on the net!

Eliyah
    Participant

David, I was not kidding when I said that YHWH has caused me to study most all Denominational's teachings.

You had better STOP applying idol pagan image titles of other heathen deities to YHWH, for He explicitly says that He WILL NOT ACCEPT such Idolatry worship, and IF you have studied long enough with the JW's, then you very well know THAT FACT.

It is satan the devil who accepts such worship( Rev.12:9; Rev. 13:3-4, 8) through deception, but NOT YHWH.

Eliyah, pointing out Idolatry worship from heathen deities.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 12 2005,01:05)
    David, I was not kidding when I said that YHWH has caused me to study most all Denominational's teachings.

You had better STOP applying idol pagan image titles of other heathen deities to YHWH, for He explicitly says that He WILL NOT ACCEPT such Idolatry worship, and IF you have studied long enough with the JW's, then you very well know THAT FACT.

It is satan the devil who accepts such worship( Rev.12:9; Rev. 13:3-4, 8) through deception, but NOT YHWH.

Eliyah, pointing out Idolatry worship from heathen deities.

Hi e,
    If I was to tell you my name orally then it is most likely you will mis spell it. If I spelled my name to you it is quite likely that you would mispronounce it especially if you were from another culture.
    Yet you seem to think our Maker is utterly fastidious about how exactly and perfectly He is addressed. Do we have to use the correct accent too?
    Are you not applying human perfectionism and legalism to our Creator and devising new demands on us rather like the Pharisees placed too heavy burdens on their listeners?
    Our God is a loving and caring Father.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You said, “”

Hi e,
    If I was to tell you my name orally then it is most likely you will mis spell it. If I spelled my name to you it is quite likely that you would mispronounce it especially if you were from another culture.
    Yet you seem to think our Maker is utterly fastidious about how exactly and perfectly He is addressed. Do we have to use the correct accent too?
    Are you not applying human perfectionism and legalism to our Creator and devising new demands on us rather like the Pharisees placed too heavy burdens on their listeners?
    Our God is a loving and caring Father.

Nick, Its not me that is demanding YOU TO DO ANYTHING, it is the ONE TRUE CREATOR in the scriptures that You claim to follow and obey, that demands and commands you to STOP using and mentioning other nation's pagan idol deities out of your mouth( Exod.20:2-7; Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7).

Is those above commands “” too heavy of burdens “”, that people claim to KNOW HIM- the true Creator, and yet they REFUSE to call Him by His MEMORIAL NAME( Exod.3:14-15), but would rather call Him by pagan idol title names of heathen deities??????

How can you claim to KNOW HIM personally, when you refuse to use, know, and call on His true Name???

How can anyone truely KNOW You personally, if they do not know your real true name?

Consider this Nick,

If the true Father's Name of YAH( Psalms 68:4) does not matter to you, then, does it matter to YOU if YAH has your correct personal NAME written in His BOOK OF LIFE??

“”

( Rev.3:5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his NAME out of the book of life, but I will confess his NAME before my Father, and before his angels.

( Rev.20:15) 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

IF you do not use and confess their ( The true Father Yah and Messiah's) real true NAMES to men, neither will YOUR NAME be confessed before the true Father Yah either!!!

Do you want your true real name confessed before the True Father Yah in Heaven, and have your NAME in the Book of Life??

Does it matter to YOU, if Yah knows your true real name??

Well, it matters to THEM too, that you KNOW and use Their true real names!!

Enough of such foolishness Nick.

Eliyah C. on the net!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi e,
    You speak so authoritively on these matters but when pressed go back to your limited evidence. You put great weight on possibly little things as the Pharisees tithed their cumin and herbs. Are you too reliant on rule and not enough on the heart of the Father? How do you know our name is not the new one of Rev 2.17?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account