Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    BrandonIke
    Participant

matthew 23:3-4, “Therefore, do and observe all things whatsoever they tell you, but do not follow their example. For they preach but they do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens and lay them on people's shoulders, but they will not lift a finger to move them.” are you going to be this strict, is 1:18?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (BrandonIke @ Sep. 18 2005,03:05)
    is 1:18 will throw the first stone to kill the adulteress in front of jesus. john 8:3-7, “The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman taken in adultery. Having set her in the midst, they told him, 'Teacher, we found this woman in adultery, in the very act. Now in our law, Moses commanded us to stone such. What then do you say about her?' They said this testing him, that they might have something to accuse him of. But Jesus stooped down, and wrote on the ground with his finger. But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them, 'He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her.'”

let's ask if is 1:18 has follow every single one of his own standards every single day. have you lied yesterday? have you stolen ever? have you cheated on a tax report? judge not lest you be judged, is 1:18. i don't want to accuse you, but i'm trying to prove a point. if you accuse eliyah personally, then how about yourself?

So Eliyah, tell me – what are my standards exactly?

Eliyah
    Participant

Go ANSWER MY QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED YOU LAST NIGHT??

IS 1:18, Evidently your a LIAR TOO ?

Participant

OK, so now we have conclusively established that Eliyah uses pagan terminology, albeit “not on purpose”. Well Eliyah how can you expect others to bear a load that you are incapable of carrying?

Eliyah
    Participant

IS 1:18, Why don't you answer BrandonIke for yourself, instead of relying on everyone else( your pastors and ministers) to answer them for you?

Eliyah
    Participant

YOu said “”

OK, so now we have conclusively established that Eliyah uses pagan terminology, albeit “not on purpose”. Well Eliyah how can you expect others to bear a load that you are incapable of carrying?

NO it is NOT an established fact either scuss bucket.

I do not USE those except in teaching others TO NOT USE THEM.

BrandonIke
    Participant

is 1:18, if you're familiar with debating terminology, what you are conducting is known as a “straw man argument.” you are attacking the person instead of attacking the words in the case.

Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 17 2005,08:22)
    Read the Book of Job real close, those who mention pagan names of the day call up Levithan.

Who is the great dragon of Levithan?

See ( Rev.12:9).

Who is the false ” father “?

See( John 8:44).

But you do this yourself Eliyah? What's your point?

Eliyah
    Participant

Listen Scuss bucket,

I'll change your name, since you want to change the Messiah's.

You can play games all night, but evidently your a LIAR TOO?

Participant

This is getting silly – ive got better things to do. Seeya.

Eliyah
    Participant

BrandonIke, they want ” debate ” me on this forum, because they KNOW that I will use the original sword of scriptures to cut their doctrines to peices, so they must attack me personally.

BrandonIke
    Participant

no need to call him a “scuss bucket.”

by the way.. what's a “scuss bucket”?

Eliyah
    Participant

Someone that avoids answering questions, even tho the other person answers theirs.

BrandonIke
    Participant

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=scuzzbucket
    “a repulsive or disgusting person or thing” that's not nice, eliyah

southern colloquialism?

Eliyah
    Participant

BrandonIke, Is it not a “” disgusting Thing “” for someone to condemn me with their statements because I believe in following Messiah's own words, then he ask me questions( which I answered them), then he NEVER even answered ONE of my questions asked ?

Eliyah
    Participant

Well, if You think that is a “” bad thing “” for me to say( which it is not) then, you should go read in the BOOK OF KINGS where Old Eliyahu the Prophet told the “” baal prophets “” that their “” deity “” was off somewhere “” taking a piss “”.

Yes he mocked them, and said that, but I have not reach that point yet.

BrandonIke
    Participant

ARE YOU SERIOUS? i don't remember that. can you give me the verse?

Eliyah
    Participant

Also, the Messiah Himself as much called a woman a “” dog “” in ( Matt.15:26; Mark 7:27), and the Messiah called those in ( St. John Chapter 8:44) of their father the devil.

The Messiah NEVER “” beat around the bush “” when it came to those who purposely rejected the truth and tried to tempt Him.

This is a FAR different Messiah that what traditional chr-stianity teaches today.

Eliyah
    Participant

Read in ( 1 Kings 18:27)

“”

( 1 Kings18:27) And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he( Baal Gad=Lord God) is a god; either he is talking, or he is PURSUING( pissing or pisseth), or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked

Notice the all the root words of this “” pursuing “” in a strongs hebrew dictionary, which the k.j.v. uses this as a private place, and meditation too.

But thee original texts is very clear on this, whereas the translations are not so clear.

Also look at ( 1 Kings 14:10; 16:11; 21:21, and 2 Kings 9:8)

That “” pisseth against the wall “”.

I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Participant

Quote (BrandonIke @ Sep. 18 2005,04:02)
    no need to call him a “scuss bucket.”

You are correct Brandon. Unfortunately this man doesn't appear to be able to control his temper, or his language. Pray for him.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account