Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,18:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,18:16)

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,17:48)

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,09:59)
    Hi I am redeemed,

You're understanding of the verse Here o Israel, the LORD our GOD is ONE LORD,  is there are three divine beings in these phrase if are to look to its original hebrew wordings.

How come the jews have never understood it that way afterall it was their native language.? never explained it that way. never teach it that way. even up to the time of jesus or up to now.

Moses did understand it and many of those prophets did.
    Jesus explained all that was written in the prophets about Him to those on the road to Emmaeus after His resurrection(Uncle cleopas -and Aunt Miriam?).
    He chastised them for being slow to believe all that the prophets have written.

It was written, and plain, just as the word of God is plain today, yet there are many unbelievers in it, and heretical twistings of it, there have always been unbelievers.

But Israel, as a nation, who did not know the time of their visitation (of YHWH of hosts in flesh) is now blinded, as YHWH of hosts said, in Isaiah 6, until the fullness of the Gentiles is come in -to the promised New Birth- and taken out of this earth, to heaven.
    God dealt with Israel about their unbelief severely, and will finally restore them as a nation after the purging, during the great tribulation, which is after the Church is removed from the earth as Enoch was (and the Church never returns to this earth after they receive their regenerated bodies; it is Israel, the nation from Jacob's loins, that dwells on this earth to fulfill all the promises in their Adam bodies, after they are born again in spirit during the time of the great tribulation).

Moses and the elders dined with the God of Israel. He could not look at the glory of His Presence, but saw His backside.

Moses wrote Genesis for us, apparently from the records kept by Shem, from Noah -back to Adam, our first father- Abraham, and Abrahams seed; and in Genesis, Moses used the plural form for Elohim, the plural pronouns, the singular pronouns and so on, jsut as he did for Adam.

When Jacob wrestled with the uncreated messenger, he understood that angel was YHWH of hosts, so did Hosea;
    12:3-5; Hosea says that angel was YHWH Elohim of hosts, I AM THAT I AM is His memorial.

David understood the promise of the Firstborn given, who was to come through him, in 1 Samuel 7; Job, Abraham's descendent through Esau, understood the Redeemer would be a human and stand upon the earth in the last days, and that he would see Him with his resurrected eyes.

Abraham understood the promise of the Firstborn and His salvation through the Atonement, when he received it as a living oracle to act out, in Genesis 24.
    Jesus said Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad. That Day Abraham saw is the prophecy given to him in the oracle of sacrificeing his 'only' son.
    Abraham understood that He was to be God in flesh, for he taught it to Job, who repeated the promise of the Redeemer to come in flesh.

The Psalmist, David, understood it, who wrote of it in Psalm 118:
    19 Open to me the gates of righteousness;
    I will go through them,
    And I will praise the Lord.
    20 This is the gate of the Lord,
    Through which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise You,
    For You have answered me,
    And have become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders rejected
    Has become the chief cornerstone.
    23 This was the Lord's doing;
    It is marvelous in our eyes.
    24 This is the day the Lord has made;
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, I pray, O Lord;
    O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.
    26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!
    We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.
    27 God is the Lord,
    And He has given us light;
    Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.
    28 You are my God, and I will praise You;
    You are my God, I will exalt You.

As Isaac was bound to the altar with cords, without openming his mouth in protest, so the Son of God, YHWH in New human flesh, was bound to the altar, the cross and bvecame our Salvation -our YESHUA.

Salvation is 'YESHUA', and the PSalmist wrote, God is our YESHUA.

Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad.

Abraham named the mount that he took Isaac to; On This Mount, YHWH Shall be Seen.
    It is translated YHWH will provide, but it is 'YHWH will be seen' in the Hebrew (though will provide is in the meaning); that Mount is Mount Calvary, and the entire episode is the oracle of YWWH in flesh, as our YESHUA.

Hi,
    The scriptural teast for antichrist error is to teach that other than Jesus Christ came in the flesh [1Jn4.2]. You have fallen into this error.
    If Jesus Christ came in the flesh then Jesus Christ was not just the body of Jesus Christ. He came in that body which was his”tent”
    That means that he existed before he came in that body. And his name before he came then was not YHWH. That is the Lord of Hosts-his Father who he was with in the beginning and Who sent him.

Nick,
    Jesus the Christ, YESHUA, The Messiah.
    'YESHUA' is Salvation, in Hebrew
    Every spirit that does not confess that YESHUA the MESSIAH

Hi,
    Scripture says Christ means Messiah.
    I agree with Peter
    “Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God”

Do you agree with him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,19:02)

Hi I am redeemed,

You're understanding of the verse Here o Israel, the LORD our GOD is ONE LORD,  is there are three divine beings in these phrase if are to look to its original hebrew wordings.

How come the jews have never understood it that way afterall it was their native language.? never explained it that way. never teach it that way. even up to the time of jesus or up to now.

Jesus explained all that was written in the prophets about Him to those on the road to Emmaeus after His resurrection(Uncle cleopas -and Aunt Miriam?).

It was written, and plain, just as the word of God is plain today, yet there are many unbelievers in it, and heretical twistings of it, there have always been unbelievers.

But Israel, as a nation, who did not know the time of their visitation (of YHWH of hosts in flesh) is now blinded, as YHWH of hosts said, in Isaiah 6, until the fullness of the Gentiles is come in -to the promised New Birth- and taken out of this earth, to heaven.
    God dealt with Israel about their unbelief severely, and will finally restore them as a nation after the purging, during the great tribulation, which is after the Church is removed from the earth as Enoch was (and the Church never returns to this earth after they receive their regenerated bodies; it is Israel, the nation from Jacob's loins, that dwells on this earth to fulfill all the promises in their Adam bodies, after they are born again in spirit during the time of the great tribulation).

Moses and the elders dined with the God of Israel. He could not look at the glory of His Presence, but saw His backside.

Moses wrote Genesis for us, apparently from the records kept by Shem, from Noah -back to Adam, our first father- Abraham, and Abrahams seed; and in Genesis, Moses used the plural form for Elohim, the plural pronouns, the singular pronouns and so on, jsut as he did for Adam.

When Jacob wrestled with the uncreated messenger, he understood that angel was YHWH of hosts, so did Hosea;
    12:3-5; Hosea says that angel was YHWH Elohim of hosts, I AM THAT I AM is His memorial.

David understood the promise of the Firstborn given, who was to come through him, in 1 Samuel 7; Job, Abraham's descendent through Esau, understood the Redeemer would be a human and stand upon the earth in the last days, and that he would see Him with his resurrected eyes.

Abraham understood the promise of the Firstborn and His salvation through the Atonement, when he received it as a living oracle to act out, in Genesis 24.
    Jesus said Abraham rejoiced to see My Day, and He saw it and was glad. That Day Abraham saw is the prophecy given to him in the oracle of sacrificeing his 'only' son.
    Abraham understood that He was to be God in flesh, for he taught it to Job, who repeated the promise of the Redeemer to come in flesh.

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

As Isaac was bound to the altar with cords, without openming his mouth in protest, so the Son of God, YHWH in New human flesh, was bound to the altar, the cross and bvecame our Salvation -our YESHUA.

Abraham named the mount that he took Isaac to; On This Mount, YHWH Shall be Seen.
    It is translated YHWH will provide, but it is 'YHWH will be seen' in the Hebrew (though will provide is in the meaning); that Mount is Mount Calvary, and the entire episode is the oracle of YWWH in flesh, as our YESHUA.

Hi,
    The scriptural teast for antichrist error is to teach that other than Jesus Christ came in the flesh [1Jn4.2]. You have fallen into this error.
    If Jesus Christ came in the flesh then Jesus Christ was not just the body of Jesus Christ. He came in that body which was his”tent”
    That means that he existed before he came in that body. And his name before he came then was not YHWH. That is the Lord of Hosts-his Father who he was with in the beginning and Who sent him.

Nick,

This posted without my posting it, when I struck certain keys.
    That has been happening and my posts have been going out before I finish them, and before I edit them.
    So there seems to be is somekind of virus in this!

I was saying that the spirit of antichrist does not confess that YESHUA the Messiah 'is come' present tense, in flesh.

Yeshua, our God, YHWH of hosts, 'is come' in human flesh.

Nick, He is in hman flesh sitting on the throne in the created heaven, right now, glorified in that human body as the firstborn over all the earth, the position that He inherits as the Second Adam.

you keep trying to deny the word of God that says that the YESHUA the Messiah, is YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    He is not the Father in human flesh; He is the word the second PErson of YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    The position of servant was willingly taken by Him so that He, our Creator in the second PErson of the YHWH could be our Kinsman-Redeemer, and He is now exalted in human flesh to the throne that He sat upon as YHWH of hosts pre-incarnation.

Not so I,
    I say Jesus is the Messiah , the Christ and not the one who sent him who is YHWH, his Father.

The mortal flesh of Jesus was perishable like ours and not any more perfect than ours. He received a new heavenly body, which is imperishab
    le, when his natural was sown and his spiritual was raised as 1 Cor 15 says.

His new body is described in Daniel and Revelation.That is our hope too.

Yes he is now seated in the heavenlies-
    WITH HIS FATHER GOD

Surprisingly you make no note about the missing “person” on the throne. Where is the three when you need them?Where is the much touted equality in this anomaly?

Perhaps the Spirit is “Of God”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,19:07)

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,18:33)

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,17:18)
    His goings forth have been from everlasting -from eternity- says God; and only God inhabits eternity; all other creatures whom He created have their dwelling place created for them to inhabit; but eternity has no beginning, for God inhabits eternity, and God has no beginning; and from eternity, YHWH of hosts has gone forth; and in His goings forth He has gone forth as YHWH of hosts who sat upon His throne of glory –

hi (,

i agree that his going forth is from eternity.
    that is the when of his going forth.

but if he has a going forth, from  what, where or whom is that going forth?

What is eternity?
    -It is the habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Eternally self existent One, who is a plurality, the Elohim.

THe Father dwells there, and is unapproachable light.
    The One who came to be the Son of Man, and the Son of God in His humanity, dwells there, and has always existed there, as the WORD, the LOGOS.
    The Holy Spirit dwells there and has always been with man, as the third PErson of the eternal YHWH from creation.

No created being has ever gone up to eternity or come down from eternity.

It is the exclusive habitation of YHWH of hosts, the Elohim, who is revealed in three Persons, ONE being, from the beginning.

Hi I,
    So when Genesis 1 says “the Spirit of God” was moving over the waters is this the third person of God? Funny. It sounds more like it is the “Spirit of God”.

But then where does it say this third person was in the beginning with God? Was the Spirit “only begotten” as well?If there is equality surely that would be the case. But if there was equality then the Father would have to be as well.

Melchizedek had a father and mother. He had geneology. He lived and died. He was not an eternal spiritual being. It is just that these things are not recorded and so scripture compares him in type to the Son of God. Jesus had a human mother and a Father from in the beginning. He did not have a human father.

The Son of God in the beginning did not have human parents and this is compared in type with the unrecorded parentage of Melchizedek.The other similarity is in the everlasting priesthood. The Son of God is from everlasting but that only means before time. He is the “only begotten Son who also became Son of Man by sharing the flesh from Adam.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    Hebrews 2.9
    ” But we do see him who was made for a little while lower than the angels[Lord of Hosts??],namely Jesus . because of the suffering of death crowned with glory andhonor, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone”

His frail body inherited in part from Adam died.
    James 2.26
    says that” the body without the spirit is dead”
    And scripture says that Jesus on the cross in Matt 27.50
    “And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice , and YIELDED UP HIS SPIRIT”

Hebrews 2.14f
    ” Therefore since the children share in flesh and blood, he likwise also partook of THE SAME, that through death he might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is the devil….Therefore he HAD TO BE MADE LIKE HIS BRETHREN IN ALL THINGS, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    Gen 5,3
    ” When Adam had lived 130 tears he became a father of a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth”

Heb 11.17
    “By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promise was offering up his only begotten son”

Adam had a son in his image as we all are in the image of Adam. Abraham had sons and Isaac was not his first.

God had an only begotten Son too but you do not even recognise him as a son. You say he is still part of God. A little inconsistency here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi I,
    Is 61.1f
    ” The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me..”

Jesus said about this scripture in Lk 4.21
    ” ..Today this scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”

So these words written 500 years before Christ are about him. Isaiah quotes again the son of God speaking of himself.

He says the Spirit of the Lord God is upon him. That is not a person of the trinity but exactly what it says-The Spirit of the Lord God.

So he is not the Lord God if the Spirit of the Lord God is upon him.  Neither in this passage from the OT is he the Lord because the Lord has anointed him. He has not anointed himself.

Neither are there three in one. He is not God. Part of God is not anointed by another part of God with a third part of God. That is folly.

He, the Son of God, is anointed by God with God's Spirit.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,18:11)

Quote (vicalcabasa @ July 23 2005,10:05)

Quote (Cubes @ July 22 2005,20:19)
    You don't count your spirit as another person, do you?  Do people relate to your spirit in one way and to you in another way?

hi cubes,

I think IAR should really answer this question.

I thought I had made plain the sense.

Adam is created in the image and likeness of God (but is now a dead to God temple).

Adam is a living soul, with a spirit (made for the habitation of his Presence of glory) and inhabiting a human body of clay.

Adam is the name of the entire race of human beings created as a triune being in the beginning.

Hi IAR:

Sorry, I still don't get how that relates to your spirit and how others perceive you?

We know that we are the children of God, and can tell who is our brethren, because of the Spirit of God in us. We know that the Spirit doesn't come from a 3rd person but that the Spirit of Truth and adoption comes from the Father.

Who do you say the Holy Spirit comes from? Father, Son or Holy Spirit? And please if possible, identify which person of your God is intended.

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

You don't count your spirit as another person, do you?  Do people relate to your spirit in one way and to you in another way?

hi cubes,

Adam is created in the image and likeness of God (but is now a dead to God temple).

Adam is a living soul, with a spirit (made for the habitation of his Presence of glory) and inhabiting a human body of clay.

Adam is the name of the entire race of human beings created as a triune being in the beginning.

Hi I,
    So being body, soul and spirit makes us triune and like to your God?

So then the Father is soul
    The Spirit is spirit

What of the Son? flesh only?

That certainly is a different view from that you have shared before.

So that means if he is flesh only then he cannot possibly be Yahweh God?

Hmmm.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 23 2005,20:46)

Quote (Guest @ July 23 2005,19:02)

Hi I am redeemed,

I will go through them,

21 I will praise You,

27 God is the Lord,

Hi,

Nick,

This posted without my posting it, when I struck certain keys.
    That has been happening and my posts have been going out before I finish them, and before I edit them.
    So there seems to be is somekind of virus in this!

I was saying that the spirit of antichrist does not confess that YESHUA the Messiah 'is come' present tense, in flesh.

Yeshua, our God, YHWH of hosts, 'is come' in human flesh.

Nick, He is in hman flesh sitting on the throne in the created heaven, right now, glorified in that human body as the firstborn over all the earth, the position that He inherits as the Second Adam.

you keep trying to deny the word of God that says that the YESHUA the Messiah, is YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    He is not the Father in human flesh; He is the word the second PErson of YHWH of hosts in human flesh.
    The position of servant was willingly taken by Him so that He, our Creator in the second PErson of the YHWH could be our Kinsman-Redeemer, and He is now exalted in human flesh to the throne that He sat upon as YHWH of hosts pre-incarnation.

Not so I,
    I say Jesus is the Messiah , the Christ a
    nd not the one who sent him who is YHWH, his Father.

The mortal flesh of Jesus was perishable like ours and not any more perfect than ours. He received a new heavenly body, which is imperishable, when his natural was sown and his spiritual was raised as 1 Cor 15 says.

His new body is described in Daniel and Revelation.That is our hope too.

Yes he is now seated in the heavenlies-
    WITH HIS FATHER GOD

Surprisingly you make no note about the missing “person” on the throne. Where is the three when you need them?Where is the much touted equality in this anomaly?

Perhaps the Spirit is “Of God”

quote Nick; “The mortal flesh of Jesus was perishable like ours and not any more perfect than ours. He received a new heavenly body, which is imperishable, when his natural was sown and his spiritual was raised as 1 Cor 15 says.”

Nick, you are in great doctrinal heresy.
    Jesus' flesh was not mortal. Satan had nothing in Him. In Him was no sin. In Him was no unclean thing.

His flesh could not perish. In three days and nights it could not see a bit of bacterial corruption.

He was not born from Adam’s seed, nor was Adam His father, biologically.

He is the second Man, the living Spirit, who is YHWH of hosts, from heaven -and Origen quoted that passage as so in 200 AD, it is the correct rendering and the biblical rendering in agreement with the doctrine of Christ, that one must abide in if He will inherit eternal life.

He is legally descended from Adam through the womb of Mary, but He is the New Creation human being body, which body was prepared in the womb of the virgin as the promised “Seed'.

And through the womb of Mary and the line of Joseph (both of whose genealogies go back to David, one through Nathan, one through Solomon), He is the firstborn of them both, in the legal sense, making Him the heir of the throne of David, which is the throne of Firstborn over the earth, the promised Seed of the woman of Genesis 3:15.

As God, He has no Father, only a Fellow, a companion, an equal, and it is so from eternity, For God calls Him His equal.

You are saying that there was a union of God and Mary, and that is blasphemy, itself.

The body of the Israel-Man is the same body that YHWH of hosts came incarnate to inhabit forever, in.

I put the antichrist test to you, of the gnostic Jesus, and you failed, for your Jesus is not YESHUA, the Messiah, in flesh.

The name Jesus is the same as Yehoshua, ‘YESHUA‘, and in Hebrew, is ‘Salvation‘.

Our God has become our YESHUA, says David, in Psalm 118, when He was bound to the altar on the Day of Atonement that YHWH has made, that Abraham saw and rejoiced in, prophetically, when He said, in Genesis 22, On this Mount (Mount Calvary) YHWH shall be seen!

He is forever in His ISRAEL human body, and is glorified, as Adam was in the beginning, when the Elohim made Him and crowned him with His glory, to be a temple for the Presence of His glory to inhabit, before Adam died spiritually and his temple became empty of the Presence and he became humiliated in his being.

Zec 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man [that is] my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

The YHWH of hosts incarnate is not an Adamkind, but the Firstborn and only begotten of the Father, the Israelkind:
    And only the Israel-kind will have His glory inhabiting Him.
    If we are not born of the spirit in the image of the New Man, the Israel-kind, then we will be cast aways in the resurrection, for the Presence of the Glory of the invisible God will not inhabit the cursed, defiled clay that Adam is formed from.

Awake, [05782] `uwr
    O sword, [02719] chereb
    against my shepherd, [07462] ra`ah
    and against the man [01397] geber
    [that is] my fellow, [05997] `amiyth
    saith [05002] n@'um
    the LORD [03068] Y@hovah
    of hosts: [06635] tsaba'
    smite [05221] nakah
    the shepherd, [07462] ra`ah
    and the sheep [06629] tso'n
    shall be scattered: [06327] puwts
    and I will turn [07725] shuwb
    mine hand [03027] yad
    upon the little ones. [06819] tsa`ar

Anonymous

Quote (Cubes @ July 23 2005,22:54)

hi cubes,

Hi IAR:

Sorry, I still don't get how that relates to your spirit and how others perceive you?

We know that we are the children of God, and can tell who is our brethren, because of the Spirit of God in us.  We know that the Spirit doesn't come from a 3rd person but that the Spirit of Truth and adoption comes from the Father.

Who do you say the Holy Spirit comes from?  Father, Son or Holy Spirit?  And please if possible, identify which person of your God is intended.  

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

If you will go back and read what I posted, you'l see that I used only the Scripture to show that Adam is One being, many persons.

Adam does not have life in Himself, but was to live forever by eating of the tree of life.

The Elohim YHWH of hosts, who is One YHWH, is one being, three Persons.

So I am not my father nor my mother, as Adam. I am not you, as Adam.

THe Father is not the LOGOS, as YHWH of hosts, nor is the Spirit the Son, nor is the Spirit the LOGOS, nor is the Holy Spirit the unapproachable light, who is Spirit.

Only the LOGOS has a visible form, but, in Scripture, the Spirit has appeared in a form, Genesis 15, with the LOGOS, who is the burning torch, as the smoking oven, who is the Holy Spirit, and at the baptism of consecration of YHWH of hosts incarnate, YESHUA the Messiah, when He appeared as a dove -and as the pillars of fire upon the saints at Pentecost.
    So who did Moses and the elders dine with, when they saw and ate with the God of Israel?
    -Not with the Father; and the God of Israel is YHWH of hosts, whom they dined with, and is the True God, whom they saw; but they did not see the Father.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 22 2005,21:57)
    How many Persons are there revealed in scripture in
    “YHWH, the  Elohim of Israel, the one (echad) YHWH?

Hint; Father, Word, Spirit.

quote me; “in Zechariah 2, that One Person, who is identifying Himself as YHWH of hosts says that YHWH of hosts sent Him.

“8 For thus says the Lord of hosts:

Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me.

For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord.  

Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.

So you have two Persons, YHWH of hosts, one sent, the other sends.” unquote me

One comes, the other does not come, One is always here.

The Angel of YHWH is not a created being, but the messenger of YHWH when He comes -in the Old Testament- out from His throne to appear to man and interact with man, but not in His glory, as Isaiah and Ezekiel saw Him, in Isaiah 6 and Ezekiel 1-11.

That the Messenger of  YHWH is the eternally self existant YHWH: and that He is YHWH of hosts is without question in many passages of the scriptures.

One that I would like to call your attention to is Hosea 12:3-5, and that Angel -‘messenger‘- YHWH, with  whom Jacob wrestled for the blessing, is YHWH of hosts; ‘I AM THAT I AM.’ who gave Jacob His New Creation Man name, ‘Israel’ (Isaiah 49), as a sign of the promise of adoption -in His New Man image, to come.

Hsa 12:2 The LORD hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him.

Hsa 12:3 He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:

Hsa 12:4 Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him [in] Bethel, and there he spake with us;

Hsa 12:5 Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD [is] his memorial.
    Jacob wrestled with YHWH of hosts, whose memorial is “I AM THAT I AM”

Jacob did not wrestle with the Father. He wrestled, by the word of scripture, with YHWH of hosts, in the second Person.

Is Adam one Echad?
    Malachi 2:15; Genesis 1:26-28

How many persons are there in Adam?
    Hint; there are over six billion persons of the 'one' -echad- Adam,  alive on earth at this present time; so really, the persons in Adam are uncountable, to you and me.

If we follow that logic, then a man can take any wife he wants at any time as long as he doesn't take her from the bovine species or what have you.  Yes, but I think Malachi 2:15 speaks to the fact that two individuals who make a commitment should perceive themselves as one and treat each other accordingly…specifically addressing the heads of the unions.

Adam was a specific person, the FIRST MAN of the Adamic (human) race.  His wife Eve was taken out of him, a specific woman.  We are their children but not the same people as they.  

YHWH is a specific being, he created all things.  We are his children by his spirit in us… for this reason we may be called children of God and some are even called Gods, like Jesus and those referred to in Ps 97:7.  But only one is called the Living God and Father of Jesus Christ, who alone is identified as having given rise to all things.   Thus by this criteria he is ONE and not a group.

Cubes
    Participant

When Eve ate of that tree, yours truly didn't know anything about it. I've got my own issues of which Eve knows nothing. But agreeably, I am her daughter.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 24 2005,02:29)
    Hello t8,
    The Creator named our race “ADAM”;, and made us one 'echad' and the same 'one', echad, is what YHWH the Elohim of Israel, the ONE 'ECHAD' YHWH, is..

He named the 'New Man' Israel (Isaiah 49, please) and all who are born again, when they repent and believe, by His Spirit regenerating the dead Adam spirit (who will then be resurrected in His New Man image and glorified).
    Gen 5:1 This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Thanks for your post. Indeed he named them 'Adam'. Thanks for pointing that out.

Adam (120)
    Mankind

Adam (121)
    The first human.

However this doesn't prove a Trinity to me. Sure there are many gods (more than 1 theos). Men, angels, and Christ are all called 'theos' and 'elohim'. But there is one God (original) and many who share his nature (gods) just as there is 1 Adam (121) and many who share his nature (120). That is why Christ is also called the Son. He came from God.

So just as there is 1 man Adam (120 – the first human), there is 1 God (the first/original God). The others are images and not the source.

If we deny that the Father is the ONE TRUE GOD and Jesus is the image of God, we deny many revelations and writings in the New Testament. Do we not live in a better covenant today. If we rely on the revelations of the OT only, we will miss out on what God has done through his son and church and the light that has come into the world when Christ came.

Anonymous

Quote (Cubes @ July 23 2005,23:27)

Quote (Guest @ July 22 2005,21:57)
    How many Persons are there revealed in scripture in
    “YHWH, the  Elohim of Israel, the one (echad) YHWH?

Hint; Father, Word, Spirit.

quote me; “in Zechariah 2, that One Person, who is identifying Himself as YHWH of hosts says that YHWH of hosts sent Him.

“8 For thus says the Lord of hosts:

Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me.

For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord.  

Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.

So you have two Persons, YHWH of hosts, one sent, the other sends.” unquote me

One comes, the other does not come, One is always here.

The Angel of YHWH is not a created being, but the messenger of YHWH when He comes -in the Old Testament- out from His throne to appear to man and interact with man, but not in His glory, as Isaiah and Ezekiel saw Him, in Isaiah 6 and Ezekiel 1-11.

That the Messenger of  YHWH is the eternally self existant YHWH: and that He is YHWH of hosts is without question in many passages of the scriptures.

One that I would like to call your attention to is Hosea 12:3-5, and that Angel -‘messenger‘- YHWH, with  whom Jacob wrestled for the blessing, is YHWH of hosts; ‘I AM THAT I AM.’ who gave Jacob His New Creation Man name, ‘Israel’ (Isaiah 49), as a sign of the promise of adoption -in His New Man image, to come.

Hsa 12:2 The LORD hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him.

Hsa 12:3 He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God:

Hsa 12:4 Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him [in] Bethel, and there he spake with us;

Jacob wrestled with YHWH of hosts, whose memorial is “I AM THAT I AM”

Jacob did not wrestle with the Father. He wrestled, by the word of scripture, with YHWH of hosts, in the second Person.

Is Adam one Echad?
    Malachi 2:15; Genesis 1:26-28

How many persons are there in Adam?
    Hint; there are over six billion persons of the 'one' -echad- Adam,  alive on earth at this present time; so really, the persons in Adam are uncountable, to you and me.

If we follow that logic, then a man can take any wife he wants at any time as long as he doesn't take her from the bovine species or what have you.  Yes, but I think Malachi 2:15 speaks to the fact that two individuals who make a commitment should perceive themselves as one and treat each other accordingly…specifically addressing the heads of the unions.

Adam was a specific person, the FIRST MAN of the Adamic (human) race.  His wife Eve was taken out of him, a specific woman.  We are their children but not the same people as they.  

YHWH is a specific being, he created all things.  We are his children by his spirit in us… for this reason we may be called children of God and some are even called Gods, like Jesus and those referred to in Ps 97:7.  But only one is called the Living God and Father of Jesus Christ, who alone is identified as having given rise to all things.   Thus by this criteria he is ONE and not a group.

I fail to see wht you are saying in this quote:” If we follow that logic, then a man can take any wife he wants at any time as long as he doesn't take her from the bovine species or what have you.' For indeed, a human being, male, may take any human being wife, female, of whom He chooses, as long as she is agreeable to him. Believers are to only be bound to Believers, but that is not your point.

and what logic? -I gave you scripture, let me again point it out for you:
    This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
    Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

This [02088] zeh
    [is] the book [05612] cepher
    of the generations [08435] towl@dah
    of Adam. [0121] 'Adam
    In the day [03117] yowm
    that God [0430] 'elohiym
    created [01254] bara'
    man, [0120] 'adam
    in the likeness [01823] d@muwth
    of God [0430] 'elohiym
    made [06213] `asah
    he him;

Adam's generations, all the way to Jesus Christ, the New Man were kept, in His line of the 'firstborn' -not all were the exact firstborn, but the blessing was to those chosen ones;
    We are Adam's seed, His offspring, but we are 'Adam', as to our kind.

Male and female is called the 'Adam' the 'him', of the passage above.
    Now look -after the first father of our kind was physically dead, 'Adam' began to multiply (more than previous)-
    Genesis 6;
    And it came to pass, when men [0120] 'adam
    began [02490] chalal
    to multiply [07231] rabab
    on [05921] `al
    the face [06440] paniym
    of the earth, [0127] 'adamah
    and daughters [01323] bath
    were born [03205] yalad
    unto them,

And God said My Spirit shall not always strive with Adam -the first was physically dead, but we are 'Adam', named 'Adam'; by our Creator, in Genesis 5:2;
    And the LORD [03068] Y@hovah
    said, [0559] 'amar
    My spirit [07307] ruwach
    shall not always [05769] `owlam
    strive [01777] diyn
    with man, [0120] 'adam
    for that he also [01571] gam
    [is] flesh [01320]

YHWH saw that the thoughts of Adam were wicked (the first Adam is deceased, in this passage);

And GOD [03068] Y@hovah
    saw [07200] ra'ah
    that the wickedness [07451] ra`
    of man [0120] 'adam
    [was] great [07227] rab
    in the earth, [0776] 'erets
    and [that] every imagination [03336] yetser
    of the thoughts [04284] machashabah
    of his heart [03820] leb
    [was] only [07535] raq
    evil [07451] ra`
    continually. [03117] yowm

And it grieved YHWH that He had made Adam (the first Adam was dead, physically);
    And it repented [05162] nacham
    the LORD [03068] Y@hovah
    that he had made [06213] `asah
    man [0120] 'adam
    on the earth, [0776] 'erets
    and it grieved [06087] `atsab
    him at [0413] 'el
    his heart. [03820] leb

We are Adam, as to our kind, and yes, we must marry only within our kind, and only as YHWH has ordained, a male to a female.

As to your comments, YHWH called all Adamkind 'Elohim' judges, and for this we were created, if you will be careful to check out the reason of our creation in the beginning, it was to be elohim offspring, through the Adam, as Adamind, and temples for His Presence of His glory to inhabit.

Anonymous

Quote (t8 @ July 24 2005,01:04)

Quote (Guest @ July 24 2005,02:29)
    Hello t8,
    The Creator named our race “ADAM”;, and made us one 'echad' and the same 'one', echad, is what YHWH the Elohim of Israel, the ONE 'ECHAD' YHWH, is..

He named the 'New Man' Israel (Isaiah 49, please) and all who are born again, when they repent and believe, by His Spirit regenerating the dead Adam spirit (who will then be resurrected in His New Man image and glorified).
    Gen 5:1 This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;  

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Thanks for your post. Indeed he named them 'Adam'. Thanks for pointing that out.

Adam (120)
    Mankind

Adam (121)
    The first human.

However this doesn't prove a Trinity to me. Sure there are many gods (more than 1 theos). Men, angels, and Christ are all called 'theos' and 'elohim'. But there is one God (original) and many who share his nature (gods) just as there is 1 Adam (121) and many who share his nature (120). That is why Christ is also called the Son. He came from God.

So just as there is 1 man Adam (120 – the first human), there is 1 God (the first/original God). The others are images and not the source.

If we deny that the Father is the ONE TRUE GOD and Jesus is the image of God, we deny many revelations and writings in the New Testament. Do we not live in a better covenant today. If we rely on the revelations of the OT only, we will miss out on what God has done through his son and church and the light that has come into the world when Christ came.

Hello t8,
    To continue on, Adam was made in the image and likeness of God.
    Adam was made 'echad' says Malachi because 'He sought a elohim seed'.
    Adam is dead and his kingdom is cursed and corrupted. Adam is not a elohim seed, now, for the glory is departed, but was created for that purpose; and the Redemption is precisely to “Redeem Back” the lost sons, and bring many sons 'to glory'.

The New man, the Israel-kind- is the express image of His Person, for the Adam was made from the dust of this earth, earthy, but the Second Adam was the YHWH from heaven, and when Elohim formed the body for the Adam, He breathed into him and he became a living soul.
    But the New Man was not breathed into to become a living soul, for He was 'THE life giving Spirit', from above, inhabiting human flesh.

When Elohim, the YHWH, made Adam and gave him dominion over this earth, He crowned him with His glory.
    Genesis 1:26-28; and Psalm 8.

Adam was a temple for the habitation of the Presence of His glory to inhabit, in the beginning; but when Adam ate the evil fruit, it corrupted his being, and we, who were in his loins as seed (for we were all created in Adam in the beginning, and written in the Book of Life to have being, before we ever came forth from the loins of Adam), died to that Presence of His glory, also, for we became defiled as to our being from the moment the father of us ate the evil fruit.

But the Creator wanted to inhabit our being, with we being elohim seed, and He had made a plan for our Redemption. The Lamb of God was slain from the foundation of the world, and before we ever came into being, our Redemption (for whosoever will) was established through the New Man, who was to be the YHWH of hosts -in the Person of the LOGOS, made flesh.

When God chose Abraham to be the one through which the blessing of the New Man would come, He began His oracle program for the world to learn of His plan of redemption, and all that YHWH gave to Abraham, as oracles, and to Jacob and his descendents, were about that Redemption for the Adam, in the image of the New Man, the Israel-kind.

the temple speaks of the redemption of the Adam, and the separation the Adam has in the first death.

The Presence of His glory dwelt in the Holy of Holies and no one could enter that place but once a year, on the day of atonement, and they must be washed, and put on holy garments, and be cleansed from sins of omission and co-mission; if they were unclean in any way, they died when they entered the Presence behind the veil.

That Holy of Holies had in it the Ark of the Covenant, which was made of wood, overlaid with gold, and crowned with gold; and a seat of solid gold upon which the blood of atonement was sprinkled and accepted -or not- which was a type of the sprinkling to come, on the True 'Day that YHWH has made'.

That Mercy Seat, upon which the blood was sprinkled, represented the New Man body of the LORD Jesus Christ, YHWH of hosts incarnate, and His body, that New Man, had the blood sprinkled upon it, the Day that He gave His 'soul' as our atonement, after tasting the first death upon the cross, while He hung there, and that death is the separation from the Presence of His glory.

When He cried out; “It is finished” and gave up the spirit and died, the veil in the temple that represented our separation was split from top to bottom, and it signed that the first death is ended forever that began the day Adam ate the fruit.

His body, the New Man -Israel-kind- body without spot or blemish, was our True Mercy Seat, and His blood shed upon the True altar of sacrifice, the cross, was our final, once for all atonement for the defilement of our soul that began the day Adam ate.

But though the blood He shed cleanses our being, our soul, (for our soul that will always exist), A new Temple within must be formed (YHWH formed our spirit within us for His habitation), for the old temple is defiled. So we must be born again in His image; the image of the Israel-kind, and our clay bodies, which cannot be cleansed (being clay), must be regenerated, made new from the elements that He first formed, at the resurrection of the body, which is called the adoption.
    After our body is regenerated, He will glorify our being with the Presence of His glory that he first created us for, and we will forever shine with the Presence that is His glory -only if we are born again, in Him, that is.

But the glory of the latter temple is to be greater than the glory of the first temple (of man), for the Last Adam is the LIFE GIVING Spirit, from above, and He gives us of His spirit, when we are regenerated, which is the end of the first death, and when we are born again we never taste death, for He is in us in a measure from the moment that we repent and call upon His name for 'yeshua' -salvation.

When Elohim made Adam 'one', with a remnant of the spirit, it was a type of the New Man who makes us 'one' with him, in His 'Israel-kind- humanity, by the blood from His side shed for our birth in His image.

He is from above, and He gives us His New Man life, and we will never die if we call upon His name for “YESHUA” Salvation.

Isa 12:1
    And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

Isa 12:2 Behold, God [is] my salvation [YESHUA]'; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation [HE IS BECOME MY YESHUA].

Isa 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation [ draw water from the wells of YESHUA].

Isa 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Isa 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this [is] known in all the earth.

Isa 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great [is] the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Cubes
    Participant

If you will go back and read what I posted, you'l see that I used only the Scripture to show that Adam is One being, many persons.

To IAR

Adam = Human race, right?

YHWH= Eph 3:14-15… unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named

Eph 1:9 having made known to us the mystery of His will , according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ,  *both which are in heaven and which are on earth–in Him.

Cubes
    Participant

The above verse of of Eph 1:9 differentiates Christ from the Father:  His will, Himself as speaking to the Father, YHWH;  HE gathers together in ONE ALL THINGS in CHRIST…in HIM.

So I see this case made in the scriptures, but not the case that you make.  There is no evidence that YHWH is a group.  There is evidence that all things come from YHWH and shall be contained as one in Christ Jesus to YHWH.

Anonymous

Quote (Cubes @ July 24 2005,03:18)
    The above verse of of Eph 1:9 differentiates Christ from the Father:  His will, Himself as speaking to the Father, YHWH;  HE gathers together in ONE ALL THINGS in CHRIST…in HIM.

So I see this case made in the scriptures, but not the case that you make.  There is no evidence that YHWH is a group.  There is evidence that all things come from YHWH and shall be contained as one in Christ Jesus to YHWH.

Hello Cube, the Father named the whole family Adam, and the New family 'Israel'.

Adam named all the animals that He was given dominion of, But The Father named the Adam, and YHWH of hosts, in the second Person, named Jacob, Israel, His new Man name that the Father names Him, as a human being, His YHWH name is YESHUA, His human being name is Israel.
    Only Israel inherits the kingdom and gets the glory indwelling.
    We must be born again to be in the heavenly family that will be glorified with His Presence of glory indwelling.

The Redemption of the creation is by the YHWH of hosts, in the second Person, in His human sacrifice, and when He regenerates the entire creation, then he returns it to the Father for His glroy to inhabit as He did in His glory in the beginning, and then, it is said; “God will be all in all”.
    He is the Redeemer who brings back -from the separation- those who were first created for the Presence of His glory to inhabit, and also brings back to the Presence, the defiled creation, and regenerates it all, both heaven and earth, by melting the elements and reforming them, after the thousand year reign; and then, He turns it back to the Father, from Whom He came, for the purpose of Redemption.

To Redeem is to buy back.
    The last state of the creation is more glorious than the beginning, for the glory that we (those who are born again) shall have in the New Man's image is more glorious than the glory that Adam had, in the beginning, for Adam is from beneath, the New Man is the YHWH from heaven, and when we bear the image of the 'Israel' who was YHWH incarnate, then by adoption, the glory that shall be revealed in we who are born again shall shine like the sun -in some..
    YHWH is the Being that inhabitsd eternity as the I AM THAT I AM; HE just is! the eternally self existent One.

The One that YHWH the Elohim is is the same kind of one that all mankind is. Elohim made Adam one, not three billion billion billions -to the whatever power that there shall be.

But the YHWH, who is not made, is three Persons, and the Father is never seen, has never been seen, and never shall be seen. The Second person, the LOGOS, the WORD, came incarnate, and as YHWH of hosts incarnate, He is the Firstborn ofver all creation, for He purchased back to the Father that which was lost for His habitation.

Look; the Son in His humanity went to the cross to prepare us a habitation fit for the Presence of the Father to inhabit as He did in the beginning.

In My Father's house (the created heaven) are many dwelling places; I go [to the cross] to prepare a 'place' for you.
    we were dwelling places for the Presence of His glory, in the beginning, when we were made from the dust, breathed into, and with a spirit formed within us, and made a being fit for the habitation of the Presence of the glory to indwell.

That is what we lost in the fall, and that is what the New Man came to Redeem us back to the Father for; to be vessels fit for His holy habitation.

Anonymous

Quote (Guest @ July 24 2005,04:40)

Quote (Cubes @ July 24 2005,03:18)

Hello Cube, the Father named the whole family Adam, and the New family 'Israel'.

Adam named all the animals that He was given dominion of, But The Father named the Adam, and YHWH of hosts, in the second Person, named Jacob, Israel, His new Man name that the Father names Him, as a human being, His YHWH name is YESHUA, His human being name is Israel.
    Only Israel inherits the kingdom and gets the glory indwelling.
    We must be born again to be in the heavenly family that will be glorified with His Presence of glory indwelling.

The Redemption of the creation is by the YHWH of hosts, in the  second Person, in His human sacrifice, and when He regenerates the entire creation, then he returns it to the Father for His glroy to inhabit as He did in His glory in the beginning, and then, it is said; “God will be all in all”.
    He is the Redeemer who brings back -from the separation- those who were first created for the Presence of His glory to inhabit, and also brings back to the Presence, the defiled creation, and regenerates it all, both heaven and earth, by melting the elements and reforming them, after the thousand year reign; and then, He turns it back to the Father, from Whom He came, for the purpose of Redemption.

To Redeem is to buy back.
    The last state of the creation is more glorious than the beginning, for the glory that we (those who are born again) shall have in the New Man's image is more glorious than the glory that Adam had, in the beginning, for Adam is from beneath, the New Man is the YHWH from heaven, and when we bear the image of the 'Israel' who was YHWH incarnate, then by adoption, the glory that shall be revealed in we who are born again shall shine like the sun -in some..
    YHWH is the Being that inhabitsd eternity as the I AM THAT I AM; HE just is! the eternally self existent One.

The One that YHWH the Elohim is is the same kind of one that all mankind is. Elohim made Adam one, not three billion billion billions -to the whatever power that there shall be.

But the YHWH, who is not made, is three Persons, and the Father is never seen, has never been seen, and never shall be seen. The Second person, the LOGOS, the WORD, came incarnate, and as YHWH of hosts incarnate, He is the Firstborn ofver all creation, for He purchased back to the Father that which was lost for His habitation.

Look; the Son in His humanity went to the cross to prepare us a habitation fit for the Presence of the Father to inhabit as He did in the beginning.

In My Father's house (the created heaven) are many dwelling places; I go [to the cross] to prepare a 'place' for you.
    we were dwelling places for the Presence of His glory, in the beginning, when we were made from the dust, breathed into, and with a spirit formed within us, and made a being fit for the habitation of the Presence of the glory to indwell.

That is what we lost in the fall, and that is what the New Man came to Redeem us back to the Father for; to be vessels fit for His holy habitation.

I meant not three billion billion billions as to separate kinds.
    We are all 'one' 'Adam', though we are billions and billions to whatever power of persons in the one Adam.

YHWH of hosts is revealed as only three Persons; but He is ONE, not 'three kinds' of beings, and just as 'Adam is one', 'He is ONE'. and that one, echad, is a repetition of itself, as an echo, in that meaning.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi IAR,
    If “Adam” means “Man”and the words can be freely substituted then who is the “Son of Man”, the commonest description Jesus gave of himself?

Surely, by your words, he too is a son of Adam?

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account