Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,681 through 3,700 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2014,02:27)
    Daniel

look at your explanation ,you give me and stand back ;you only give a personal explanation of what should be the most important teaching of truth in scriptures if IT WOULD BE TRUE , but you have not one single verse in the scriptures to back your story up ,

this is what is called MEN'S VIEW ,

AND THIS STILL DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT JOHN 17;11

No problem t, just tell me what i have said wrong.

Is it that Jesus is called the one and only begotten God?
    Yes or No

or is it that I claim that Jesus is the one and only true Son of God.
    Yes or No

Everything I have said is in scripture, you beleifts of Jesus being a angel is **MOST** definitely not in scripture. If I believed this you would think I was in the truth, but because I believe Jesus is *THE* one and only true Son of God, *THE* one and only Begotten God, you attack me for saying the truth. God have mercy on your Soul and unveil your eyes so they can see and hear the voice of the *good* Sheppard.

Do you understand in *scripture* that there is
    one God – The Father
    one Lord – The Son of God
    one spirit – The Holy Spirit
    one body [The Son of man and those who unite to the messiah]

Now the Lord is true Son so he derives his nature and substance from the Father.

T do you agree that the Father is true Lord also?

Do you understand the difference between the One Lord and the One Body

and that Christians become members of the body of Christ with Christ being the head. Do you understand who the bride of Christ is?

The Church, Gods faithful are become united in one flesh with the messiah, scripture call this a profound mystery, and makes a direct comparison between how a husband and wife become one flesh when they get married.

Ephesians 5:32
    30for we are members of his body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32This is a ,profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.

Did you read those other scripture I posted??
    To make it pure and explicitly clear read the following.
    This is how we are in God by being in the one Body [the Messiah]

1 Corinthians 12
    12Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13For we were all baptized by one Spirit, so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

Note: clearly the members of Christ have access to God through the ***one*** spirit. Just like I've been saying.

If you don't agree with this explicit scripture – well you need to explain ***your*** understanding.

Teach me then if you think i wrong and let explicit scripture be the judge.

I take it if you don't believe this or cant explain your beliefs you either have absolutely NO idea or you are living in denial.
    I wait to see which it is

I have hope that you will come to the truth that Jesus is ***THE*** one and only Son of God and by believeing in his name you will have life.

Life and Love in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Everything I have said is in scripture, you beleifts of Jesus being a angel is **MOST** definitely not in scripture. If I believed this you would think I was in the truth, but because I believe Jesus is *THE* one and only true Son of God, *THE* one and only Begotten God, you attack me for saying the truth. God have mercy on your Soul and unveil your eyes so they can see and hear the voice of the *good* Sheppard

so according to you Jesus did not exist prior to come as a man ???

all your comment still did not answer my john 17;11 question

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

the truth that Jesus is ***THE*** one and only Son of God

scriptures says he HIS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH THE CREATOR THIS I BELIEVE DEEPLY

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2014,15:02)
    Daniel

Everything I have said is in scripture, you beleifts of Jesus being a angel is **MOST** definitely not in scripture. If I believed this you would think I was in the truth, but because I believe Jesus is *THE* one and only true Son of God, *THE* one and only Begotten God, you attack me for saying the truth. God have mercy on your Soul and unveil your eyes so they can see and hear the voice of the *good* Sheppard

so according to you Jesus did not exist prior to come as a man ???

all your comment still did not answer my john 17;11 question

t, forget it, you are too far from understanding. You **now** think I believe that Jesus didn't pre-exist????

I have answered you with EXPLICIT scripture and asked you to counter this with *scripture* you cant.

I have been asking you for months is Jesus your true Lord?
    Yes or No

Please accept Jesus as your savior
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

if it was not from God sending him he would have done nothing

so it is God the real savior

terraricca
    Participant

daniel

and yes Christ his our Lord and his father his our God

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2014,15:04)
    Daniel

the truth that Jesus is ***THE*** one and only Son of God

scriptures says he HIS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH THE CREATOR THIS I BELIEVE DEEPLY

Exactly Jesus is the one and only Begotten Son,

One true Son of God = true God by nature

he is *THE* only Begotten God

Here is the New World Translation FROM the watch tower

John 1
    18 No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten God who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

If the translation of the watchtower can admit this why cant YOU???

This is explicit scripture which proves without a doubt that Jesus is not **a** god BUT instead ***THE*** Only Begotten God.

The Father = Is **THE** only UNbegotten/ UNgenerated God
    The Son = Is **THE** only begotten/ generated God

Now I have provided YOU with explicit proof for this debate if you believe that Jesus is an angel.

You need to address
    1: Why Jesus is never called a angel
    2: Why Jesus is the *only* begotten God

Life in the Son and in his name Jesus. Please choose to accept his grace of salvation and claim him as your true Lord.

Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2014,09:56)
    Daniel

if it was not from God sending him he would have done nothing

so it is God the real savior

Its is Jehovah the Father FROM whom we are saved and BY Jehovah the Son THROUGH whom we are saved and it is by Jehovah the Holy Spirit *IN* whom we are saved.

Scripture teaches explicitly I don't have direct access to the Father and that the Father and Son has sent the Holy Spirit that we have access to God.

Now thank you for your answer. It is good knowing thta Jesus is your true Lord.

Now is Jehovah the Father your true Lord??? Yes or NO

See its easy ofcourse Jehovah the Father is true Lord just as Jehovah the Son is true God. The only true Son has the same nature as his true Father.

Understanding
    One God
    One Lord
    One Spirit
    One Body

Jesus is both the One Lord and the one Body, there is complete unity in the one God, one Lord and one Spirit by nature/substance.

Humans can only be one with God by access through THE MAN Jesus [the One Body], THE messiah who in his second nature when the Word became flesh became the last adam and is indeed the one Body and the head of it.

Life in the Son and his name
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

you mathematics are wrong ; a son never becomes his father or the other way around

BUT YES THE SON IS A GOD ,

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Jesus is both the One Lord and the one Body

last time i check my bible Christ was the HEAD NOT THE BODY

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2014,10:36)
    Daniel

you mathematics are wrong ; a son never becomes his father or the other way around

BUT YES THE SON IS A GOD ,

T, I never said the Son is the Father,  

You would be telling LIES if you understood what I was saying.
    Here it is *real* simple a baby child could understand..

Jesus has two nature.

The only true Son of God = true God by nature

The Son of man = true man by nature.

I notice you never try and say I think Jesus is Mary so that's something positive I guess.

Now YOU are twisting scripture, Jesus is NOT **a** God just like he is NOT ***a*** Son. He is THE Son, the only true Son.

He is the EXPLICIT truth that Jesus is not **a** God.

John 1:18
    No one has ever seen God; the only-begotten God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.

EVEN the watchtowers nwt admits this but i bet the next translation wont have it because to many people will come to the light.

Now it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR *him* to be *A* god when he is called ***THE*** only begotten God.

Why, *easy*
    1: because he is the ***ONLY God [begotten]
    2: because he is called ****THE**** only begotten God.

It so simple a baby could understand stop holding onto your false beliefs next you will be telling me that Jesus no longer has a body..

Luke 24:39
    Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

You are in deep – by sadly its NOT the truth when tested against scripture.

Please accept Jesus as your true Lord and savior
    Life in the Son and his name
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2014,10:38)
    Daniel

Jesus is both the One Lord and the one Body

last time i check my bible Christ was the HEAD NOT THE BODY

T, Christ is the head of his Body. The man Christ is the one Body and those who unite to him share in his body and have access to God through the one spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:27
    Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

1 Corinthians 6:15
    Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never!

Life in THE Son and in his name. You cant access the Father any other way no matter what stories you have been told. Please accept him as your true Lord and savior and Love him with all your heart soul and mind

John 10
    10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Join yourself to the one sheppard
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

daniel

i going to stop here and leave you with your own understanding ,because it seems you are well establish in it ,and so it as become your truth ,

and i hate to talk to people that only talk not listen ,so I wish to best ,

I do know the scriptures so do not worry about me

:)

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 13 2014,10:53)
    daniel

i going to stop here and leave you with your own understanding ,because it seems you are well establish in it ,and so it as become your truth ,

Hi Terraricca,

I too am a fisherman.

The difference between us is that

1: you want me to believe that Jesus is an angel [what this debate is about [What is Jesus]

2: I want you to believe that Jesus is the only-begotten God, from and of his Father substance – THE Word – the true and only Son of God, who became the Son of Man.

What I believe is found in scripture explicitly.

All I want for you T, is to have the freedom to Love Jesus with ALL your heart soul and mind. I want you to accept Jesus as the only-begotten God [true God] true Son and trust in him to save you from your sins.

Love to you and thanks for the opportunity to talk with you.

Life in THE Son and in his name
    Daniel.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Feb. 19 2014,05:00)

daniel

Hi Terraricca,

I too am a fisherman.

1: you want me to believe that Jesus is an angel [what this debate is about [What is Jesus]

2: I want you to believe that Jesus is the only-begotten God, from and of his Father substance – THE Word – the true and only Son of God, who became the Son of Man.

All I want for you T, is to have the freedom to Love Jesus with ALL your heart soul and mind. I want you to accept Jesus as the only-begotten God [true God] true Son and trust in him to save you from your sins.

Daniel.

DANIEL

wrong to be true I only know that Christ is the son of God THE WORD” I also know that he is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF HIS FATHER ;so this cannot make him a angel ,but some thing very close to his own father in nature ;

whatever that nature that may be ;

IN THIS BELIEVE YOU ARE SECOND TO ME ,I ALWAYS HAVE BELIEVE THAT ; AND I TOLD YOU THAT CHRIST IS A GOD AND AS THE WORD ALSO HE WAS A GOD BUT HE IS A CREATED GOD APART FROM HIS FATHER ;

THIS IS FOUND IN COLOSSIANS 1;15-21

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 19 2014,10:56)

daniel

Hi Terraricca,

I too am a fisherman.

Daniel.

DANIEL

wrong to be true I only know that Christ is the son of God THE WORD” I also know that he is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF HIS FATHER ;so this cannot make him a angel ,but some thing very close to his own father in nature ;

IN THIS BELIEVE YOU ARE SECOND TO ME ,I ALWAYS HAVE BELIEVE THAT ; AND I TOLD YOU THAT CHRIST IS A GOD AND AS THE WORD ALSO HE WAS A GOD BUT HE IS A CREATED GOD APART FROM HIS FATHER ;

Thank you for clarifying yourself.

The problem is Jesus isn't **a** God, scriptures never teach this except the nwt and then the nwt negates this by john 1:18 which say that Jesus is THE only-begotten God.

You cant be a god if you are called ***the*** only begotten God can you.

The Father has a nature/substance that is eternal, he is eternally Father and he eternally generates his Son from and of his Substance, that why Jesus is called the radiance of the glory of God hebrews 1:3.

The scripture you used COLOSSIANS 1;15-21 also says that Jesus is the ***firstborn*** FROM the DEAD.

Its not talking about his eternal spirit nature its talking about Jesus as the Last adam—

When the Word become flesh he become the last ADAM, the first born of the new creation and the firstborn of the ***DEAD****

Note the word DEAD.

Take care t, happy to end this as I have a lot of personal stuff on but I will continue to answer any questions you have if that helps.

Life and Love in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

to help understand john 1:1 in ref to mankind

in the beginning was Eve and eve was with MAN and eve was MAN.

Man in genesis is refereed to as male and female, eve is OF and FROM man,

The only-begotten God was with God the unbegotten Father yet the Word was God [the only begotten God]

You cant call the Word a god when he is ***the*** ONLY begotten God.

Cause close my fisherman friend

Life in the Son and in his name

Daniel.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Feb. 20 2014,05:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 19 2014,10:56)

daniel

Hi Terraricca,

I too am a fisherman.

Daniel.

DANIEL

Thank you for clarifying yourself.

The problem is Jesus isn't **a** God, scriptures never teach this except the nwt and then the nwt negates this by john 1:18 which say that Jesus is THE only-begotten God.

You cant be a god if you are called ***the*** only begotten God can you.

The Father has a nature/substance that is eternal, he is eternally Father and he eternally generates his Son from and of his Substance, that why Jesus is called the radiance of the glory of God hebrews 1:3.

The scripture you used  COLOSSIANS 1;15-21 also says that Jesus is the ***firstborn***   FROM the DEAD.

Its not talking about his eternal spirit nature its talking about Jesus as the Last adam—

When the Word become flesh he become the last ADAM, the first born of the new creation and the firstborn of the ***DEAD****

Note the word DEAD.

Take care t, happy to end this as I have a lot of personal stuff on but I will continue to answer any questions you have if that helps.

Life and Love in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

Daniel

you see a problems with it but not me it is as clear as the pure's water their is ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Feb. 20 2014,05:25)
    to help understand john 1:1 in ref to mankind

in the beginning was Eve and eve was with MAN and eve was MAN.

Man in genesis is refereed to as male and female, eve is OF and FROM man,

The only-begotten God was with God the unbegotten Father yet the Word was God [the only begotten God]

You cant call the Word a god when he is ***the*** ONLY begotten God.

Cause close my fisherman friend

Life in the Son and in his name

Daniel.

Daniel

I do not use apple to prove that bananas are a fruit ,

when it comes to God the scriptures are correct Jesus Christ his the WORD in John,1;1 and so his a god by his creation being the first ;Col 1;15-21

I feel if you do not want to accept this that your decision,not mine

terraricca
    Participant

daniel

what Paul says is that Adam was the first to give life and sins that we all die in the first Adam because of his sin ,God as send a second Adam/ Jesus Christ in which all can be saved because he did not sin or fail to stay righteous ,and so offer a better sacrifice than the one of Adam the man ;

so you have it wrong

Viewing 20 posts - 3,681 through 3,700 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account