Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,201 through 2,220 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant
    peace2all
    Participant
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2009,13:54)
    hi TT
    you are not answering the question ,and God calls the knowledge of this world foolishness ,you see Christ himself use parable and yet means the essence of truth.
    La 3:31 For men are not cast off
    by the Lord forever.
    La 3:32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
    so great is his unfailing love.
    La 3:33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
    or grief to the children of men
    this verse talk about Christ coming with a new call.

I certainly answered your question more than once. Wisdom in Proverbs 8 is not Christ.

thinker

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,10:11)

hi TT
    you are not answering the question ,and God calls the knowledge of this world foolishness ,you see Christ himself use parable and yet means the essence of truth.
    by the Lord forever.

I certainly answered your question more than once. Wisdom in Proverbs 8 is not Christ.

thinker

i though it did too but proverbs is about wisdom throughout and one must take the constant message into consideration well above a verse or two that can be used possibly out of context with another verse from a different book.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 31 2009,10:35)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 31 2009,10:11)

hi TT
    by the Lord forever.

thinker

i though it did too but proverbs is about wisdom throughout and one must take the constant message into consideration well above a verse or two that can be used possibly out of context with another verse from a different book.

Excellent point! Some people try to prove that Christ was created from the poetic wisdom literature of the Bible. Nothing of the sort may be inferred.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,19:49)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,11:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,10:16)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,09:18)
    Then prove the assertion that it is trinitarianism that puts God “above and out of reach.” Such an assertion requires a high degree of ignorance of the facts.

thinker

Hi ThinkingMan, (Romans 8:7)

Right now, this sight is infected by satan; there is a virus that is keeping many from accessing the home page.
    Because of this fact I cannot post these scriptures that I normally would, because I cannot access “the Bible links page”;
    but here is the answer to your question, you will have to look these verses up for yourself, if you really want the answer. (2Timothy 2:12-13)

Use the AKJV, it is the most accurate Bible us English-speaking people possess.

Philippians 2:5-6
    Psalm 82:6
    Luke 21:34-36
    Isaiah 45:11-16
    1 Cor.2:9-16
    Rev.21:2-3

But I already know you won't look them up, because you are not interested in “Bible Truth”=117;
    only in trying to prove yourself right and everybody else wrong?

Ed (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

ED J,
    So you think you know me eh? You think I won't look up the scriptures you gave? I was studying these scriptures when you were feeding on your mother's breasts.

Trinitarianism, which is true Christianity teaches that God could and did become immanent by taking flesh like ours. He became “God WITH us” and He “dwelt AMONG us.”

Your assertion that trinitarianism puts God “above and out of reach” is the zenith of ignorance. Trinitarians hold that men actually TOUCHED God with their hands.

“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us

It is the anti-trinitarian who cries, “no man has seen God” putting Him “above and out of reach.”  But it is the trinitarian who says that they seen God with their eyes and touched God with their hands.

Again I say that the ignorance here never ceases to amaze me! I see you're superstitious too for you think that satan controls the net.

thinker

Math. 15:9 “In Vain they do worship Me teaching for the doctrine the commandment of men.”  The trinity doctrine is a man made doctrine and not of God.  Learn and you will see.  Coming out of the Catholic Church I know where you are at.
    The Trinity was first being taught by a man named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian.  He was born to Pagan Parents and the trinity doctrine is said to be His best achievement that He made to Christianity.  Therefore it becomes a man made doctrine.  
    Deut. 4:35 “Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest knows that the LORD He is God, there is none else beside Him.”
    Deut. 6:4 “Hear O Israel.  The LORD our God He is one LORD.”
    1Corinth. 8:4 “And that there is none other God but one.”
    Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in us all.
    Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  There are several Scriptures that say so.  In
    1 Thess. 5:21 tells us to prove all things.  I just did, against the trinity doctrine.  You however cannot prove to me that there is a trinity.  Also if the Holy Spirit would be a person, would He then not be the Father of Jesus.  But that is not so.
    Peace and Love Irene

The whole creation worships the Father AND the Son.

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“ Blessing and honor and glory and power
         Be to Him who sits on the throne,
         And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

Irene is a disobedient dissenter.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Indeed we do bless the Lord.
    But why did you make him God?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2009,11:23)
    Hi TT,
    Indeed we do bless the Lord.
    But why did you make him God?

Why don't you ask Thomas IF you should see him. He said to Jesus, “My Lord AND my God.”

Don't kid yourself Nick. You do not bless Christ. You curse Him.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Indeed he saw Jesus and his God in him.
    Why do you risk insulting God by altering His teachings and making Him a trinity??

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 31 2009,11:39)
    Hi TT,
    Indeed he saw Jesus and his God in him.
    Why do you risk insulting God by altering His teachings and making Him a trinity??

You change the narrative Nick. He addressed Jesus calling Him, “My Lord and my God.”

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,02:38)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2009,12:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,19:26)
    [See if that adds any clarity to you in your faulty position against me now. (Psalm 18:25-27)
    Con is right you looking at your own reflection(in me).

Open your eyes and show me where my post was personal against you!

My contention is there are false prophets and not everyone who say “Lord, Lord” are brothers.

I am not personally against you, but I am diabolically apposed to your theology?

That simple!

WJ

Hi WJ,

You do know diabolic means 'wicked'; don't you?
    And satan(i am) sure is wicked. (Gal.2:20 / Nahum 1:14)

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying i am;
    and shall deceive many. Stop letting satan deceive you.

Deut. 32:39 See now that , even I, He(117=יהוה האלהים), and there is no(satan) (i am)god with me:
    I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my(117=יהוה האלהים) hand.

ED J (Zech.3:2)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed

Again you did not show me where I said I was opposed to you!

You only make accusations that I am decieved.

Are you looking in the mirror again?

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 31 2009,11:44)
    Ed

1) Again you did not show me where I said I was opposed to you!

2) You only make accusations that I am decieved.

3) Are you looking in the mirror again?

WJ

Hi WJ,

1) what you just wrote: that I have numbered #2.

2) Why do you consider my offer to help you an accusation?

3) No

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,22:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,22:18)

Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Does HolySpirit reside in you?
    Are you a person?

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Yes, the Holy Spirit lives in my, but the Holy Spirit is not a person.  I am a person, that does not make the Spirit of God a person, are you kidding!!!!!
    Irene

Hi Irene,

You say the “HolySpirit” is not(according to you) a person.

And you use satan's title, saying is a person?
    No kidding. (AKJV Mark 13:6)

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    the Holy spirit is God's POWER what he give to some and remove from some,it also could be at times the will of his PLan ,because his words do not come back to him onless they have been accomplish.

but it is absolutly not a being of anykind.

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you are so wrong the heaven angels sing a song that no one knows,you should read the scriptures again the wisdom of God is spraid all over the bible 66 books ,read the spalms and yet this book talk about Christ many times,or IsaiaH ,
    you want to believe whatever fits you way of thinking.

the entire bible is the word of God and it will not be a little fleshly man who will decieded what is God's and what's not Gods,or what is true or false,THE WORD CANNOT BE BROKEN,if you brack it you have to explain it if you can't you are a liar and God be found right.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2009,14:41)
    hi TT
    you are so wrong the heaven angels sing a song that no one knows,you should read the scriptures again the wisdom of God is spraid all over the bible 66 books ,read the spalms and yet this book talk about Christ many times,or IsaiaH ,
    you want to believe whatever fits you way of thinking.

the entire bible is the word of God and it will not be a little fleshly man who will decieded what is God's and what's not Gods,or what is true or false,THE WORD CANNOT BE BROKEN,if you brack it you have to explain it if you can't you are a liar and God be found right.

t,
    You're correct that the scriptures cannot be broken. But Christ is not mentioned in Proverbs 8. This is your inference.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2009,13:59)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,22:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,22:18)

Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Does HolySpirit reside in you?
    Are you a person?

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Yes, the Holy Spirit lives in my, but the Holy Spirit is not a person.  I am a person, that does not make the Spirit of God a person, are you kidding!!!!!
    Irene

Hi Irene,

You say the “HolySpirit” is not(according to you) a person.

And you use satan's title, saying is a person?
    No kidding. (AKJV Mark 13:6)

Ed J

ED J,

I would agree with you on this one. Irene denies that the Holy Spirit is a person but believes that satan is a person.  Go figure. She is inconsistent on so many things. In John 16 Jesus used the personal pronoun “ekeinos” when He referred to the Spirit.

If an evil spirit (satan) could be a person then so can the Holy Spirit be a person. Angels are also spirits and Irene believes that they are persons. Every spirit is a person but the Holy Spirit. Her rejection of the Spirit's personality is based in presupposition alone and not in Scripture. Irene knows that if she admits that the Holy Spirit is a person then she must view Him as something more – like maybe God.

Irene once had the truth but later came to reject the Catholic Church for which I support her. The problem is that she threw out the baby with the bath water.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

how do we know ,the word of God ? the word of God his made for us to bring us the will of God,the principal agent is his SON Christ and everything
    what is written is by no mean neither poetry or history without meaning and to bring understanding so we may have knowledge of the Father who created us .we know because we study the word ,that Christ had to accomplish a variation of things and events have to be realist ahead of his coming, so we would know it was the Christ foretold,

you probably will tell me that there is written things missing ,you may be right,but are you saying this to discredit the parts of the bible God as saved for us all the way throughout our living history ??
    If not what prevent you to believe, that what God has written through the prophets and the apostles ,is pure waist of literature only useful to the ears but teaches not.God says that not one word comes out his mouth without coming back to him accomplished ,

this means that every word is important to receive instruction and understanding from our God the Father .

this is the way i understand it since the beginning 50 years ago.and still do.

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2009,00:52)
    hi EDj
    read it again;Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

for by him(the son)were all things created;

you denied the first verses were Paul clearly shows that he talks about the Son ,after verse col 1-12

this view his consistente with the intire scriptures no dought.

I agree it is talking about Jesus. He did preexisted and some just don't want to believe it. The thinking is that if you believe that Jesus was there with the Father before the world was we have to believe in the trinity. No way. Two different doctrine. Jesus did not always existed like the Father. He had a beginning like it says in Col. 1:15-17 and Rev. 3:14 and by Jesus own words in John 17:5.
    Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 31 2009,19:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2009,00:52)
    hi EDj
    read it again;Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

for by him(the son)were all things created;

you denied the first verses were Paul clearly shows that he talks about the Son ,after verse col 1-12

this view his consistente with the intire scriptures no dought.

I agree it is talking about Jesus.  He did preexisted and some just don't want to believe it.  The thinking is that if you believe that Jesus was there with the Father before the world was we have to believe in the trinity.  No way. Two different doctrine.  Jesus did not always existed like the Father.  He had a beginning like it says in Col. 1:15-17 and Rev. 3:14 and by Jesus own words in John 17:5.
    Irene

Irene,

Show where in Proverbs 8 Christ is mentioned. And who is Prudence with whom Wisdom dwells? Both are femnine.

Are they two lesbians who dwell together?  I am being silly. I am trying to show that poetry should be treated as poetry and that we should not derive our conclusions about Christ from figurative language..

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 2,201 through 2,220 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account