Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    But you do not know WHO God is do you?
    You think you know about a trinity

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2009,05:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,03:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2009,17:20)

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 21 2009,21:54)
    He is our God who humbled Himself and became man to take on the sin of the world! and returned to the glory He had before the world was. Son does not mean son like we have a son. He came in the flesh Himself. Look it up! Theres quite a few scriptures that literelly tell you He is our God. You cannot deny them. Acts even tells us it was God that shed His blood!

katjo

Amen!

Fight the good fight my friend. You keep exalting Jesus in the midst of the wolves that seek to bring him down and make him into their own image! Our Lord of Lords and King of Kings sits above the heavens and laughs!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You illustrate my point rather well, I will repeat it for you in case you forgot.

With a personal God existing as “The Trinity” above and out of reach.

You fight the wrong battle, the brethren are NOT your enemy.

Ed J

You assume that everyone that says “Lord, Lord” are his or our brethren!

Jesus warned us of “wolves in sheeps clothing”!

The Kingdom of God is not some social club where everyone who professes to believe in God are brothers.

WJ

Hi WJ,

There is NO need for you to launch vain personal attacks against me?
    If you want to be informative that's great, I hope that's what you are doing here!
    If you are trying to proselytize me with baseless attacks, your wasting your time.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee(Ed) shall prosper;
    and every tongue that shall rise against thee(Ed) in judgment thou shalt condemn. (Matt.7:1-5)
    This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
    and their righteousness is of me (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm), saith the LORD(JEHOVAH GOD).

Let's try to be more civil in the future WJ; OK?

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,09:45)

He is our God who humbled Himself and became man to take on the sin of the world! and returned to the glory He had before the world was. Son does not mean son like we have a son. He came in the flesh Himself. Look it up! Theres quite a few scriptures that literelly tell you He is our God. You cannot deny them. Acts even tells us it was God that shed His blood!

katjo

Amen!

Fight the good fight my friend. You keep exalting Jesus in the midst of the wolves that seek to bring him down and make him into their own image! Our Lord of Lords and King of Kings sits above the heavens and laughs!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You illustrate my point rather well, I will repeat it for you in case you forgot.

Ed J

The Kingdom of God is not some social club where everyone who professes to believe in God are brothers.

WJ

Hi WJ,

If you want to be informative that's great, I hope that's what you are doing here!
    If you are trying to proselytize me with baseless attacks, your wasting your time.

and every tongue that shall rise against thee(Ed) in judgment thou shalt condemn. (Matt.7:1-5)
    and their righteousness is of me (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm), saith the LORD(JEHOVAH GOD).

ED J,

It is you who attack our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,17:45)

katjo

Amen!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

WJ

Hi WJ,

ED

No personal attack. Is there somethig wrong with my statement?

I stated a fact that Jesus claimed there would be false teachers and wolves in sheeps clothing.

Not everyone is a brother to us who says “Lord, Lord” or who believes in God!

If you consider that a personal attack, to bad!

I reafirm my position, “NOT ALL WHO SAY “LORD, LORD” are brothers!

Maybe you don't see it that way. That is your right!

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: “because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

I find it amazing that you involk a scripture against me as if I am your enemy while at the same time trying to say that you and Con are my brothers!

No weapon that is formed against thee (Keith) shall prosper;
    and every tongue that shall rise against thee (Keith) in judgment thou shalt condemn.
    Isaiah 54:17 (Matt.7:1-5)

See how that works?

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi EDJ

trinity discutions are like kicking a dead horse,20000 quotes and still nowere.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,09:18)
    Then prove the assertion that it is trinitarianism that puts God “above and out of reach.” Such an assertion requires a high degree of ignorance of the facts.

thinker

Hi ThinkingMan, (Romans 8:7)

Right now, this sight is infected by satan; there is a virus that is keeping many from accessing the home page.
    Because of this fact I cannot post these scriptures that I normally would, because I cannot access “the Bible links page”;
    but here is the answer to your question, you will have to look these verses up for yourself, if you really want the answer. (2Timothy 2:12-13)

Use the AKJV, it is the most accurate Bible us English-speaking people possess.

Philippians 2:5-6
    Psalm 82:6
    Luke 21:34-36
    Isaiah 45:11-16
    1 Cor.2:9-16
    Rev.21:2-3

But I already know you won't look them up, because you are not interested in “Bible Truth”=117;
    only in trying to prove yourself right and everybody else wrong?

Ed (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,10:12)
    ED J,

thinker

I must revert back to my wise friend Ron! (Psalm 18:25-27)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,07:26)

Nope, just a reflection.

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,14:18)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,10:05)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,04:33)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,09:32)
    ED J said:

What! You do do not comprehend God or the trinity doctrine. It is anti-trinitarianism that has God “above and out of reach.” The trinitarian doctrine of the incarnation means that God Himself became a man like us and dwelt among us.

The degree of ignorance here never ceases to amaze me.

thinker

Then put away the mirror!

Evasive!

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

Then prove the assertion that it is trinitarianism that puts God “above and out of reach.” Such an assertion requires a high degree of ignorance of the facts.

thinker

If you worship false god(s) then he is out of reach.

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,15:21)

ED J,

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward. For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,10:16)

thinker

Right now, this sight is infected by satan; there is a virus that is keeping many from accessing the home page.
    Because of this fact I cannot post these scriptures that I normally would, because I cannot access “the Bible links page”;
    but here is the answer to your question, you will have to look these verses up for yourself, if you really want the answer. (2Timothy 2:12-13)

But I already know you won't look them up, because you are not interested in “Bible Truth”=117;

ED J,
    So you think you know me eh? You think I won't look up the scriptures you gave? I was studying these scriptures when you were feeding on your mother's breasts.

Trinitarianism, which is true Christianity teaches that God could and did become immanent by taking flesh like ours. He became “God WITH us” and He “dwelt AMONG us.”

Your assertion that trinitarianism puts God “above and out of reach” is the zenith of ignorance. Trinitarians hold that men actually TOUCHED God with their hands.

“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us

It is the anti-trinitarian who cries, “no man has seen God” putting Him “above and out of reach.”  But it is the trinitarian who says that they seen God with their eyes and touched God with their hands.

Again I say that the ignorance here never ceases to amaze me! I see you're superstitious too for you think that satan controls the net.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2009,10:12)

ED

No personal attack. Is there somethig wrong with my statement?

I stated a fact that Jesus claimed there would be false teachers and wolves in sheeps clothing.

Not everyone is a brother to us who says “Lord, Lord” or who believes in God!

If you consider that a personal attack, to bad!

I reafirm my position, “NOT ALL WHO SAY “LORD, LORD” are brothers!

Maybe you don't see it that way. That is your right!

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: “because many false prophets are gone out into the world.(MARK 13:6) 1 John 4:1

I find it amazing that you involk a scripture against me as if I am your enemy while at the same time trying to say that you and Con are my brothers!

No weapon that is formed against thee (Keith) shall prosper;
    and every tongue that shall rise against thee (Keith) in judgment thou shalt condemn.
    Isaiah 54:17 (Matt.7:1-5)
    (“Just because you say something, doesn't make it become true”; Ed J)

See how that works?

WJ

Hi WJ, (2Cor.4:3-4)

'i am'=23 is the false god of religion(Gal.2:20), and truly your enemy, for 'he' is satan! (2Thess,2:3!,2:4)
    You have the wording correct in that 'little snippet'!
    Open your eyes dear Brother, you are familiar how I proved to everybody in this forum that BD is not yet a “Christian”; aren't you?
    Go back and see the 'end'=23! (Isaiah 46:8-13)

Click on this link and read THE END in post # 3 and #4 in it's entirety.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=490

See if that adds any clarity to you in your faulty position against me now. (Psalm 18:25-27)
    Con is right you looking at your own reflection(in me).

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 48 1-9  / Rev.21:2-3)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,10:44)

ED J,

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward. For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

Shalom Ron,

Thanks for typing it out for them!

B'shem YHVH

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,11:29)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,10:44)

ED J,

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

Shalom Ron,

Thanks for typing it out for them!

B'shem YHVH

ED J,

If Ron sides with you that Christ is the body then he is worse off than what I originally thought. This idea is against Christ and I would like to see Ron go on record.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,11:41)
    ED J,

If Ron sides with you that Christ is the body then he is worse off than what I originally thought. This idea is against Christ and I would like to see Ron go on record.

thinker

Hi ThinkingMan,

WHAT are you talking about?
    Could you please explain this whole sentence?
    That way we may all understand how the Thinking Man 'thinks'?

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,19:26)
    [See if that adds any clarity to you in your faulty position against me now. (Psalm 18:25-27)

Open your eyes and show me where my post was personal against you!

My contention is there are false prophets and not everyone who say “Lord, Lord” are brothers.

I am not personally against you, but I am diabolically apposed to your theology?

That simple!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you are not answering the question ,and God calls the knowledge of this world foolishness ,you see Christ himself use parable and yet means the essence of truth.
    La 3:31 For men are not cast off
    by the Lord forever.
    La 3:32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
    so great is his unfailing love.
    La 3:33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
    or grief to the children of men
    this verse talk about Christ coming with a new call.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2009,12:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,19:26)
    [See if that adds any clarity to you in your faulty position against me now. (Psalm 18:25-27)

Open your eyes and show me where my post was personal against you!

My contention is there are false prophets and not everyone who say “Lord, Lord” are brothers.

I am not personally against you, but I am diabolically apposed to your theology?

That simple!

WJ

Hi WJ,

You do know diabolic means 'wicked'; don't you?
    And satan(i am) sure is wicked. (Gal.2:20 / Nahum 1:14)

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying i am;
    and shall deceive many. Stop letting satan deceive you.

Deut. 32:39 See now that , even I, He(117=יהוה האלהים), and there is no(satan) (i am)god with me:
    I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my(117=יהוה האלהים) hand.

ED J (Zech.3:2)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

banana
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,11:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,10:16)

thinker

ED J,
    So you think you know me eh? You think I won't look up the scriptures you gave? I was studying these scriptures when you were feeding on your mother's breasts.

Trinitarianism, which is true Christianity teaches that God could and did become immanent by taking flesh like ours. He became “God WITH us” and He “dwelt AMONG us.”

Your assertion that trinitarianism puts God “above and out of reach” is the zenith of ignorance. Trinitarians hold that men actually TOUCHED God with their hands.

“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— 2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us

It is the anti-trinitarian who cries, “no man has seen God” putting Him “above and out of reach.”  But it is the trinitarian who says that they seen God with their eyes and touched God with their hands.

Again I say that the ignorance here never ceases to amaze me! I see you're superstitious too for you think that satan controls the net.

thinker

Math. 15:9 “In Vain they do worship Me teaching for the doctrine the commandment of men.” The trinity doctrine is a man made doctrine and not of God. Learn and you will see. Coming out of the Catholic Church I know where you are at.
    The Trinity was first being taught by a man named Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian. He was born to Pagan Parents and the trinity doctrine is said to be His best achievement that He made to Christianity. Therefore it becomes a man made doctrine.
    Deut. 4:35 “Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest knows that the LORD He is God, there is none else beside Him.”
    Deut. 6:4 “Hear O Israel. The LORD our God He is one LORD.”
    1Corinth. 8:4 “And that there is none other God but one.”
    Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all, and in us all.
    Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit. There are several Scriptures that say so. In
    1 Thess. 5:21 tells us to prove all things. I just did, against the trinity doctrine. You however cannot prove to me that there is a trinity. Also if the Holy Spirit would be a person, would He then not be the Father of Jesus. But that is not so.
    Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,19:49)
    Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Does HolySpirit reside in you?
    Are you a person?

banana
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2009,22:18)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 30 2009,19:49)
    Also the Holy Spirit is not a person, but God's Holy Spirit.  

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Does HolySpirit reside in you?
    Are you a person?

Yes, the Holy Spirit lives in my, but the Holy Spirit is not a person. I am a person, that does not make the Spirit of God a person, are you kidding!!!!!
    Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account