Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,161 through 2,180 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi Gene
    you know that it is only in a vision what John had in Revel; ,that assume that God as 7 spirits ,lets go more into this so we know God is a spirit now you say he is composted of 7 spirits,is that includes him self or that will make 8??and so the 7 spirits are also 7 powers but the are the same ,is this what you imply ??
    so man has 5 senses would be the same,because we are made to his image ,by this i try to make sens to it ,

i quoted wisdom because it is the wisdom of God and you know that the scriptures were written for the benefit of Christ first and after for us,
    in it ,it states all what Christ told is disciples, all creation,and the wisdom Christ himself practice.

i am just a fisherman

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,05:39)
    hi choseone
    try this one;Pr 8:1 Does not wisdom call out?
    Does not understanding raise her voice?
    Pr 8:2 On the heights along the way,
    where the paths meet, she takes her stand;
    Pr 8:3 beside the gates leading into the city,
    at the entrances, she cries aloud:
    Pr 8:4 “To you, O men, I call out;
    I raise my voice to all mankind.
    Pr 8:5 You who are simple, gain prudence;
    you who are foolish, gain understanding.
    Pr 8:6 Listen, for I have worthy things to say;
    I open my lips to speak what is right.
    Pr 8:7 My mouth speaks what is true,
    for my lips detest wickedness.
    Pr 8:8 All the words of my mouth are just;
    none of them is crooked or perverse.
    Pr 8:9 To the discerning all of them are right;
    they are faultless to those who have knowledge.
    Pr 8:10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
    knowledge rather than choice gold,
    Pr 8:11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
    and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Pr 8:12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
    I possess knowledge and discretion.
    Pr 8:13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil;
    I hate pride and arrogance,
    evil behavior and perverse speech.
    Pr 8:14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
    I have understanding and power.
    Pr 8:15 By me kings reign
    and rulers make laws that are just;
    Pr 8:16 by me princes govern,
    and all nobles who rule on earth.
    Pr 8:17 I love those who love me,
    and those who seek me find me.
    Pr 8:18 With me are riches and honor,
    enduring wealth and prosperity.
    Pr 8:19 My fruit is better than fine gold;
    what I yield surpasses choice silver.
    Pr 8:20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
    Pr 8:21 bestowing wealth on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full.

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water;
    Pr 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place,
    before the hills, I was given birth,
    Pr 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields
    or any of the dust of the world.
    Pr 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
    when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
    Pr 8:28 when he established the clouds above
    and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
    Pr 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary
    so the waters would not overstep his command,
    and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

Pr 8:32 “Now then, my sons, listen to me;
    blessed are those who keep my ways.
    Pr 8:33 Listen to my instruction and be wise;
    do not ignore it.
    Pr 8:34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
    watching daily at my doors,
    waiting at my doorway.
    Pr 8:35 For whoever finds me finds life
    and receives favor from the LORD.
    Pr 8:36 But whoever fails to find me harms himself;
    all who hate me love death

just think the intire gospel is in here,almost everyting Christ has teach is here

t,
    Proverbs 8 is poetic and wisdom is personified. It does not teach that Jesus was created. If you would have continued through chapter 9 you would have seen that wisdom is referred to in the feminine gender and is pictured as a housewife. Again, Proverbs 8 is poetic and is talking about wisdom personified.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 29 2009,05:21)
    i havent seen a scripture that says jesus or the word or holy spirit ever being created. but were there when he was, so then it leads one to believe that tehy are part of himself and extension. all these illistartions of son and father are t oshow humans the relationship or way they are to be viewed. thus making his point to worship only the father as THE GOD and not any other means or vessels of himself being used.

peace2all,

You're right. There is not one scripture which says that Jesus was created. You speak God's word faithfully.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you have to understand it, in the spirit of Christ,the scriptures are full of verses that are attributed to Christ.

i am just a fisherman

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:44)
    hi TT
    you have to understand it, in the spirit of Christ,the scriptures are full of verses that are attributed to Christ.

i am just a fisherman

Read Proverbs 8 with chapter 9. Wisdom is personified as a housewife. The Proverb does not speak about Christ being created. Whay you call the “spirit of Christ” is questionable to say the least.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    read chap;8 very slowly and you will see that the housewife was not created before the mountain were set in place,or Pr 8:36 But whoever fails to find me harms himself;
    all who hate me love death,those are the words of Christ,Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,

I am just a fisherman

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 28 2009,12:12)
    Hi Ed J.

I've already offered my opinion in my last answer.

God Bless, Jerry.

Hi ChosenOne,

It's better to view the bible as a whole, than to try to formulate opinions on each verse.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2009,17:20)

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 21 2009,21:54)
    He is our God who humbled Himself and became man to take on the sin of the world! and returned to the glory He had before the world was. Son does not mean son like we have a son. He came in the flesh Himself. Look it up! Theres quite a few scriptures that literelly tell you He is our God. You cannot deny them. Acts even tells us it was God that shed His blood!

katjo

Amen!

Fight the good fight my friend. You keep exalting Jesus in the midst of the wolves that seek to bring him down and make him into their own image! Our Lord of Lords and King of Kings sits above the heavens and laughs!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You illustrate my point rather well, I will repeat it for you in case you forgot.

With a personal God existing as “The Trinity” above and out of reach.

You fight the wrong battle, the brethren are NOT your enemy.

Ed J

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,15:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:44)
    hi TT

i am just a fisherman

Read Proverbs 8 with chapter 9. Wisdom is personified as a housewife. The Proverb does not speak about Christ being created. Whay you call the “spirit of Christ” is questionable to say the least.

thinker

i too just last week used that same thinking, but i then did what you said and took it as a whole. basically the whole book of proverbs is about god's wisdom.

one needs to take that and then use a illistration or example and fit it into the context of what is the message throughout.

i plucked out a verse and saw it to be just what i thought it said, i thought it was about jesus.

then i remember what i said to many when we chat, use a term or meaning that echoes throughout – low and hehold thats what one must with that. it is talking not about his son.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:58)
    hi TT
    read chap;8 very slowly and you will see that the housewife was not created before the mountain were set in place,or Pr 8:36 But whoever fails to find me harms himself;
    all who hate me love death,those are the words of Christ,Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,

I am just a fisherman

I did not say that wisdom was a housewife. I said that wisdom is personified and depicted as a housewife. So it is not about Christ.

You do not help your case by making the poem about Christ. It says that wisdom existed BEFORE creation. It says that wisdom dwells with Prudence. If you can say that Wisdom is Christ then I can say that Prudence is His wife. Now that would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

You open the door for all sort of nonsense when you fail to take Hebrew poetry figuratively as you ought.

Again, if Wisdom is Christ in the poem then I insist that Prudence is His wife.

thinker

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,02:54)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,15:58)
    hi TT

I am just a fisherman

I did not say that wisdom was a housewife. I said that wisdom is personified and depicted as a housewife. So it is not about Christ.

You do not help your case by making the poem about Christ. It says that wisdom existed BEFORE creation. It says that wisdom dwells with Prudence. If you can say that Wisdom is Christ then I can say that Prudence is His wife. Now that would be ridiculous wouldn't it?

You open the door for all sort of nonsense when you fail to take Hebrew poetry figuratively as you ought.

Again, if Wisdom is Christ in the poem then I insist that Prudence is His wife.

thinker

man i love that song!

dear prudence. – the beatles

:D

KangarooJack
    Participant

ED J said:

What! You do do not comprehend God or the trinity doctrine. It is anti-trinitarianism that has God “above and out of reach.” The trinitarian doctrine of the incarnation means that God Himself became a man like us and dwelt among us.

The degree of ignorance here never ceases to amaze me.

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,09:32)
    ED J said:

What! You do do not comprehend God or the trinity doctrine. It is anti-trinitarianism that has God “above and out of reach.” The trinitarian doctrine of the incarnation means that God Himself became a man like us and dwelt among us.

thinker

Then put away the mirror!

RokkaMan
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Feb. 23 2008,07:02)
    Hi David,
    You wrote:
    So we have an angel, demons, Jehovah, Jesus, John the Baptist, Nathanael, Peter, Martha, John, Paul, mockers of Jesus, an army officer who saw Jesus die, the Jews, all making very plain what they believed Jesus to be, the “Son of” God, or “God’s Son,” and hence, not God, but someone related to God, the “Son of” God.

I write:
    I agree with you whole heartily that Jesus is the Son of God and that He has a God, His Father-the Heavenly Father-the Most High God.  Do you agree that along with the understanding that Jesus is not the “Most High God” , He-Jesus, is our God if we believe and abide in Him as He abides in the Father-Our Most High God? Jesus is called “God” in the following verses:
    Heb 1:8 But of the Son He says,
            “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER,
            AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
    Isaiah 9:6
    For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

You see David, we can rest in the fact that Jesus is called God in the above verses although He is not the Most High God, He still is and can be called our “God”, that is one of His titles.  I believe that Jesus is the first and last one of His type being born directly of the Most High God. All other lives came through Jesus and not directly from the Most High God.  We will never be equal to the Son of God and the Son of God will never be equal to the Most High God.  Do you understand this?

Blessings, K

Best post hands down.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,04:33)

ED J said:

thinker

Evasive!

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2009,03:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 22 2009,17:20)

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 21 2009,21:54)
    He is our God who humbled Himself and became man to take on the sin of the world! and returned to the glory He had before the world was. Son does not mean son like we have a son. He came in the flesh Himself. Look it up! Theres quite a few scriptures that literelly tell you He is our God. You cannot deny them. Acts even tells us it was God that shed His blood!

katjo

Amen!

Fight the good fight my friend. You keep exalting Jesus in the midst of the wolves that seek to bring him down and make him into their own image! Our Lord of Lords and King of Kings sits above the heavens and laughs!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

You illustrate my point rather well, I will repeat it for you in case you forgot.

You fight the wrong battle, the brethren are NOT your enemy.

Ed J

You assume that everyone that says “Lord, Lord” are his or our brethren!

Jesus warned us of “wolves in sheeps clothing”!

The Kingdom of God is not some social club where everyone who professes to believe in God are brothers.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Wolves are false teachers.
    Trinity is false teaching not found in scripture.

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,10:05)

ED J said:

thinker

Evasive!

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 30 2009,04:32)
    ED J said:

thinker

Hi Thinking man, (Romans 8:7)

Your view of God is incomplete, that is why you see people that don't agree with is as being (falsely) wrong!
    Con is right, you see your problem in others(a mirror as Ron puts it!). (Psalm 18:25-27)
    This is illustrated in your wording 'anti', as if because you say so therefore it is?

My view of God, which can be both explained and illustrated creates a “bridge”
    between the “Trinitarian” and “non-Trinitarian” views of God. (Ezekiel 13:5)
    My perceived(by you TT) opinions are biased entirely on Scripture,
    that is why I post Scripture references as corroboration of my assertions!

Please click on this thread and read post # 6;
    then feel free to ask me questions and I will attempt to help you.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….0;st=50
    The Bible » English gematria: interfaces with akjv bible, Page 6 post 6

God bless
    Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 30 2009,07:26)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,10:05)

ED J said:

thinker

Evasive!

thinker

Nope, just a reflection.

Then prove the assertion that it is trinitarianism that puts God “above and out of reach.” Such an assertion requires a high degree of ignorance of the facts.

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 2,161 through 2,180 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account