Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,
    Perhaps so – I don't know whether he is coming or going most of the time.

I feel that he is trying to maintain a position that was not destined for him – so sometimes I call him and sometimes I dismiss him – yes it is true – because sometimes I want him to be 'mastered' and 'saved' – for him to be lead by means of the Holy Spirit and the testament of Christ but his stubbornness is deeper than I imagined so I become dismissive of him.

Thank you for pointing that out – perhaps I care too much for him.

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 04 2010,11:34)
    WJ,
    Perhaps so – I don't know whether he is coming or going most of the time.

I feel that he is trying to maintain a position that was not destined for him – so sometimes I call him and sometimes I dismiss him – yes it is true – because sometimes I want him to be 'mastered' and 'saved' – for him to be lead by means of the Holy Spirit and the testament of Christ but his stubbornness is deeper than I imagined so I become dismissive of him.

Thank you for pointing that out – perhaps I care too much for him.

JA

Even your statement here is judgmental because you know nothing of Jacks relationship with God.

Jack confesses Jesus as his personal Savour and Lord and has accepted forgiveness of sins by his blood, what more does a man have to do to be saved but believe in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and repent?

Just because someones theology concerning the Godhead does not agree with ours does not mean they may not be saved!

Blessings WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

It is certainly true what you say concerning the level of 'personal knowledge'.

But 'jack' has higher than normal 'personal knowledge' and is therefore not held strictly to just believing “For many will come saying 'Lord, Lord, we did – or that in your name' but I will say 'Go away – I never knew you – because to you confess me with your mouth but believe the teachings of your father – the wiley one'” (My paraphrase)

'Jack', himself, confesses that “His God' is a god of deception – the accuser of old – Satan.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

amendment:

“It is certainly true what you say as far as the level of 'personal knowledge' is concerned.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

GENE, WHAT YOU POSTED TO ME IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR OWN THINKING THAT IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES! AND NO JESUS WAS NOT NO ORDINARY MAN! READ ALL OF THIS…Rev. 1:7 (NIV) “Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.” Does Jesus call himself the Lord God Almighty? YES, HE DOES!

(Rev 1:8 NIV) “”I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
    Who is coming in the clouds? Verse 7, the one who was pierced. Jesus.
    What is his name? Verse 8, the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God, the Almighty.
    (Rev 22:12 NIV) “”Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.”
    (Rev 22:13 NIV) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
    Who gives rewards at his soon coming? Verses 12, 13, the Alpha and the Omega.
    (Mat 16:27 NIV) “For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
    Who is the Son of man that is coming in his Father's glory? Verse 27, it is The Son of Man, (Jesus). Compare with the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty that is coming and was pierced, in Rev. 1: 7,8.
    (Rev 22:20 NIV) “He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”
    Who is coming soon? the Lord Jesus. Compare Rev. 22: 12,13 as the Alpha and Omega

KATJO

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 04 2010,12:00)
    WJ,

amendment:

“It is certainly true what you say as far as the level of 'personal knowledge' is concerned.”

JA

Then what makes you think that his personal knowledge and experience of who God is and the scriptures is not greater than yours?

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Where does it say accepting Jesus and confessing him as Lord saves anyone?

It is those that he knows that are his sheep.
    And God knows those who are His.

Whosoever wants to save his own life will lose it.
    You must repent of your false worldly gods and be reborn of water and the Spirit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick.I thought Jesus was your Lord and Savior? You cant have the Holy spirit without Him.

katjo

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2010,13:20)
    Hi WJ,
    Where does it say accepting Jesus and confessing him as Lord saves anyone?

It is those that he knows that are his sheep.
    And God knows those who are His.

Whosoever wants to save his own life will lose it.
    You must repent of your false worldly gods and be reborn of water and the Spirit.

NH

Did I not mention the word repent?

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, **even to them that believe on his name**: John 1:12

According to this scripture if you recieve Jesus and believe in his name then he gives you power to become children of God.

You do believe this don't you?

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 05 2010,05:25)
    Nick.I thought Jesus was your Lord and Savior? You cant have the Holy spirit without Him.

katjo

Hi KAT,
    You must repent and be reborn of water and the Spirit.
    The rest is of man's ideas.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Even demons believe..and tremble.
    Obedience is the expression of faith God expects.
    “Why do you call me LORD LORD and not do what I say?'

Anonymous
    Inactive

Romans 3;23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
    6;23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD!
    john 3;3 No one can see the kingdom of God unless He is born again
    john 14;16 Jesus words) I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THREW ME
    ROMANS 10;19 if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord; and beleive in your heart that God raised Him from the dead YOU WILL BE SAVED! FOR IT IS WITH YOUR HEART THAT YOU BELEIVE AND ARE JUSTIFIED, AND ITS WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU CONFESS AND ARE SAVED. ANY ONE WHO TRUST IN HIM WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME
    REV.3;20(jesus words) I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice, and opens the door(your heart) I will come in and eat with Him, and He with me. ITS A FREE GIFT, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE IT?

God Bless,

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

ARE THESE SCRIPTS, MANS IDEAS NICK ? Do you read or just throw out rude comments?

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    The book of Romans was written to the saved.[read ch1]
    But some jewish converts, as in Galatians too, wanted to go back to the law.

Paul urged them to start walking and to let the Spirit manifest through them that the gift given them might be fruitful.

We are enabled to BECOME children of God [jn3] but the children of God are those LED BY the Spirit.[Rom8]

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2010,13:33)
    Hi WJ,
    Even demons believe..and tremble.
    Obedience is the expression of faith God expects.
     “Why do you call me LORD LORD and not do what I say?'

NH

It was a yes or no question!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

kat

we have free will to do just that,accept God proposal.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Father is the God of Israel[Jn8.54], the God of Jesus[Jn20] and our God[1Cor8]
    Shun false trinity gods.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

His diatribe speaks for itself.

When desparation drives one to claim that God is a god of deception, that one is beyond pity.

One who claims to believe in God should have conceded long before reaching that stage: 'for is it not better to accept being wronged…' than to seek 'scholarly' restitution by means of desparate deceptions distorted reasoning?

Anonymous
    Inactive

so eternal life in JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD was only for the romans? Huh? Do you not know christ is in you unless you fail the test. Cant say Jesus is Lord without the Holy spirit! Your Choice! Now I truly see why no one is understanding!

katjo

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 05 2010,02:49)
    Do you have a spirit that lives in your flesh? Sorry.. Creature in 1) Romans 1;25 does not mean what so ever JESUS! THAT IS SO WRONG! Go back up to 22-23! THEY SAID THEY WERE WISE BUT BECAME FOOLS (23) IS LITERALLY SAYING THEY TRADED THE GLORY OF GOD FOR THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS. MADE TO LOOK LIKE,PEOPLE,BIRDS,ANIMALS. THAT IS THE CREATURE! NOT JESUS!!
    2) And the birds in that scripture mean RATURE???? WOW!!
    ITS A IMAGE!!
    KATJO

Hi Katjo,

Your opinionated comments don't become 'truth' just because they are spoken.
    Your views need Scriptural backing if you want others to take them seriously!
    Here are some verses for you to deny. WOW: “Bible Truth”=117 hurts LIES!!!

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

1) Col:1:15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Rom:8:19: For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom:8:21: Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage
                     of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

2) Psalm11:1: In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Hab:2:9: Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house,
                  that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!

Obad:1:4: Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou
                    set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Jer:49:16: Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart,
                    O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill:
                    though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account