Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    The fruit of the Spirit [Gal5] also was manifested in Jesus showing the world the nature of our loving God.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    and those who practice the fruits of that spirit is not under any law whatsoever
    those are the fruits along the way to everlasting live

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    They are the manifestation of God within.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I havent made any scripture say what it doesnt. show me were I did?

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    But you look for doctrinal justifications.
    Sit at the feet of Jesus.

JustAskin
    Participant

Someone wrote:

Quote (katjo @ Jan. 26 2010,18:54)
    W.J. thanks you so much! no one could ever sway me anywhere else. I just think its very sad, when the scriptures are plain as can be. no one wants to give christ and glory, when its all about Him.

God Bless You
    katjo

I'm looking at the part that says:…

no one wants to give christ and glory, when its all about Him.

Does anyone realise what this is saying:
    Jesus should be our focus!!!

No, No, No!!! – God Almighty is our focus.
    Jesus is the main agent through which we focus to God Almighty.
    The Scriptures is another agent, but that, itself, is a focus through Jesus Christ.
    The Holy Spirit is another agent which helps us in the Focussing.

Our focus should be on the final end – the Father, God Almighty.

The Holy Spirit and the Testament of the Scriptures Glorify Christ – Christ's reward is to be God's right hand man – there is no better achievable position – To be Glorified and Praised at the RIGHT-HAND-SIDE of the Almighty – that is the highest Honor!

While it is right for us to praise, honor, glorify Jesus, we should not raise him equal to nor above his Father, above God Almighty (that is: To Worship Him).
    That is neither his (Jesus') own aim nor did he ask us to do so on his behalf – nor did God ask us to do it either because that would be hypocriphal.

Please be careful what these discords are leading “desparate to be right” posters to say in defence of their beliefs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matthew 18;9 and as they went to tell His disciples, behold Jesus met them, saying All Hail. and they came and held Him by His feet, AND WORSHIPPED HIM. (17)And when they saw Him THEY WORSHIPPED HIM…..BUT SOME DOUBTED
    If intereted you might read this; matthew 21;2 jesus tells 2 disciples to go to the village and get a donkey and bring it to Him, (5) say to the daughter of Zion, see your KING comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, than go to Matthew 27;11, jesus stood befor the governor, and the governor asked Him, Are you the king of the jews? Jesus re-plys Yes it is as you say. than in 15; 29 Jesus is along the sea of Galilee and great crowds gathered around hIm, lame blind, crippled,mute and He healed them and the people praised THE GOD OF ISRAEL. please read; zechariah 14;1-5 or to 15 if you want .. It is talking about what will happen when the Lord Jesus comes, when His feet wil stand on the Mount of Olives and it splits, He is called the LORD OUR GOD, and (9) tells us He will be King over the whole earth. Than if we remember in Matthew, He is the King that comes in riding a donkey, and in Rev. He is the King riding the white stallion!
    KATJO

JustAskin
    Participant

Everyone,

Jesus was not “Being Worshipped” – This is wrongful rendering of the event and actions of the disciples.

When one Worships one offers a Sacrifice to the one being Worshipped – Glorifying, Praising (even Highly), Honoring are NOT ACTS OF WORSHIP! Holding someone's feet are not acts of Worship unless there are further actions that resemble sacrifice.

The disciples themselves would have been well aware of the consequences of Worshipping anyone but the Father.

Jesus would have been well aware of the consequences of being Worshipped (and taking the focus of the act from his Father)

Everyone is arguing about it but so far nonone exceptmy sefl is actually saying what IT IS – You are just using the Word without discernment.

Can someone else give me a definition of Worship?

JustAskin
    Participant

A man got so angry at his neighbours because they taunted him that he gave his spirit free reign to act revenge on them.

The Police came quickly to arrest him and just then his spirit came back to him.

He looked at himself, blood stained, gory, machete in hand and said to his spirit:
    ” Oh my God, What have you done!!!”

terraricca
    Participant

hi JA

they have made up there mind no matter what just like the pharisees ,Jesus did not explain much to them and if he did they could not understand it anyway,this is time waisted God will divide us according to our hearth ,not knowledge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Galatians 1;7 there are some who trouble you and want to PERVERT THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST

katjo

JustAskin
    Participant

katjo – you are so right in your last post. You will do good to remember you said that.

How does saying “Hail” mean you are worshipping someone?

Please post something about how you see WORSHIP verses how you see Honor (or Praising, Glorifying).

This is crucial so that we know where each other is coming from – how each other is thinking about a concept otherwise this will just run and run, to noones benefit and understanding.

terraricca
    Participant

hi JA

kat;does not look for truth she try to justified that trinitarians are right,can not win

Anonymous
    Inactive

JustAskin, there are some who trouble you and want to prevert the gospel of christ, was to show you the gospel is about christ and you seem to want to take it away from Him. and you asked how does Hail mean you are worshipping someone? thats not what that script. says, It says; Jesus sayed Hail! ( which is a gretting.. welcome, good-day etc… and than they fell down and worshipped Him.

luke 1;68 Blessed is the God of Israel, for He has VISIED and REDEEMED His people.

KATJO

katjo

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi Terra,

The more Trinitarians try to justify teir belief, the more they expose it as false.

Katjo, why don't you just do as I asked so I can relate to what you claim to be an act of Worship.

Time and again I have openly told you my view.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never seen so many scriptures denied and ignored in my life! you and terrraicca have the most un-respectful attitiude Ive even seen, you might think its o.k. to treat me like garbage but you wont do it no more!!! and the meaning of worship?…. Figure it out yourself! You have all the right answers!

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

kat
    we looking for truth not for opinions ,the trinity is not an truth it is a opinion.
    onless the spirit of the scriptures teaches the trinity if not it is a lie.

Ps 80:14 God who rules over all, return to us!
    Look down from heaven and see us!
    Watch over your vine.
    Ps 80:15 Guard the root you have planted with your powerful right hand.
    Take care of the branch you have raised up for yourself.
    Ps 80:16 Your vine has been cut down. Fire has burned it up.
    You have been angry with us, and we are dying.
    Ps 80:17 May you honor the people at your right hand.
    May you honor the nation you have raised up for yourself.
    Ps 80:18 Then we won’t turn away from you.
    Give us new life. We will worship you.
    Ps 80:19 LORD God who rules over all, make us new again.
    Let your face smile on us with favor.
    Then we will be saved.

Ps 50:15 Call out to me when trouble comes.
    I will save you. And you will honor me.”
    Ps 50:16 But here is what God says to sinful people.
    “What right do you have to speak the words of my laws?
    How dare you speak the words of my covenant!
    Ps 50:17 You hate my teaching.
    You turn your back on what I say.
    Ps 50:18 When you see a thief, you join him.
    You make friends with those who commit adultery.
    Ps 50:19 You use your mouth to speak evil.
    You use your tongue to spread lies.
    Ps 50:20 You always speak against your brother.
    You always tell lies about your own mother’s son.
    Ps 50:21 You have done those things, and I kept silent.
    So you thought I was just like you.
    But now I’m going to correct you.
    I will bring charges against you.
    Ps 50:22 “You who forget God, think about this.
    If you don’t, I will tear you to pieces.
    No one will be able to save you.

we stand with our hearts and truth before God,his word is the truth

JustAskin
    Participant

Katjo,

It is as I suspected.

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Terraicca, you know I wasnt going to post to you any more BUT I just want you to answer one thing;, do you beleive Jesus is Lord and the only Lord? Nothing else, just yes or no.

Matthew 5;8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    WHO is the Father?
    Is Jesus?

Jesus has a God.[Jn20]
    Does God?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account