Who is behind it all?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

God is revealing something here very deep.. Seek, so you can see it also?

Obadiah 1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
    An ambassador from where? He is sent to the heathen (gentiles) So he must be a non-gentile.
    Edom is the spiritual name for Esau. Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of pottage. This ambassador that comes out of her, belongs to to the spiritual land of Edom (codename) where there is no entitlement to an inheritance.

Genesis 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

Genesis 32:3 And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom.

Genesis 36:1 Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.

Genesis 36:8 Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.

Obadiah 1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
    Israel is not small in numbers, they have multiplied as the sand of the sea…but amongst them is a small number of people, and they dwell amongst the heathen.

Obadiah 1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
    This small group is hiding behind the shadows. They are very high powerful men.

Obadiah 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
    They are sitting at the highest seats man could ever sit on. Therefore much power.

Obadiah 1:5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?
    They have so much wealth, unimaginable wealth, but it will all be taken off them, every last drop.

Obadiah 1:6 How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!
    God sees inside them

Obadiah 1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.
    All your leagues/alliances that ate out of your hand will turn against you, all your so called friends. They even bring you to the border (of Israel)

Obadiah 1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
    Your day is coming

Obadiah 1:9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
    Teman = Edomite

Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
    They have committed violence against their own people. God is revealing.

Obadiah 1:11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.
    In that day that you sold your own people, you stood on the other side (of the world) and not among them. You were working with them secretly.

Obadiah 1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
    You should of turned your face away in shame, but you just watched and spoke proudly instead.

Obadiah 1:13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;
    You still did not turn your face away in shame.

Obadiah 1:14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.
    You did not help them but hindered them in the time of their need. Those of his? Not sure.

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
    You polluted the heathen, and you will will be punished also.

Obadiah 1:16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
    The heathen will be consumed because of you

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
    Deliverance for the people of Israel, but not for you

Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
    Your people will suffer because of you, but in your little group, none of you shall remain.

Obadiah 1:19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
    They, the house of Israel will possess it, but not you

Obadiah 1:20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
    Their borders will be enlarged. God will enlarge their borders, not you.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’S.
    Saviours = the saints. The saints will judge this wicked group with Christ. They are responsible for more than people realise.

journey42
    Participant

Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

Come out of who?

Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Daniel 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Malachi 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Daniel 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

Daniel 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Connect the dots.
    One that comes out of thee (who comes out of where?)
    Wicked Counsellor (the false prophet)
    Wicked Prince of Israel (bingo)
    Doesn’t worship the God of his fathers (Not Abrahams or Jacobs God)
    Shall do that which his fathers have not done. (They were never this cunning)
    Has indignation against the Holy Covenant (The covenant between God and Israel, to give them an inheritance)
    The False prophet has intelligence against those who forsake the holy covenant. (Israel)

Ezekiel 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.

Ezekiel 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

So, Israel has produced this wicked counsellor, and he has secret dealings with them,
    God calls him the wicked Prince of Israel.
    He is a Jew, but living outside of Israel
    Those who are ruling Israel (in the shadows) will cause much bloodshed to the world and even their own people because of this man,
    they will deceive their own people, and leave them for dead.
    These are the Zionists.
    Not all Israel are Zionists, many yearn for peace, and are aware of them. Some speak out against them,
    but nevertheless will be ruled by them, therefore their fate is because of them.
    The False prophet comes out of Israel, has Jewish Blood.
    and God is very angry with these leaders who set him up.
    The leaders hide behind the shadows and rule from outside Israel.
    They send billions into Israel because they own the global banks, and have all the power and the wealth.
    They own much more than just banks, but have control over all media, and hollywood, they operate drug cartels, they are smooth criminals, the real gangsters. They cause much death and they pour all the money into Israel,
    not only that they shape our opinions through their media. They change history books, and bibles. They cover the truth with lies. They formed the christian denominations, and confused them. They are the true scribes who are against Christ, against peace, against anything holy.
    And They are the true Antichrists, because they hate Christ.
    They worship Lucifer directly, and they are planning to steal their inheritance. Take it anyway.
    But it will be taken off them.

God will rescue the people of Israel from their hands, and release them from the false prophet they set up at Christ’s return.
    These are the real 10 kings. Ruling behind the scenes. They have infiltrated the Western nations, and caused the destruction of middle eastern nations and most parts of the world.
    They will blame it on another. They have set them up to fall.

Check it out for yourself. Do some investigating. Get on the right path, so you can see this truth for yourself.
    Don’t believe whatever I say (As if you would anyway), but just check for yourself and you will see.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,

Is CONNECT THE DOTS valid scripturally??

journey42
    Participant

Nick

One of the things they have achieved, is for us to not think critically. They put us in a little box and show us the view that they are projecting. They are making the world appear in a certain light, and by this shape our opinions on what they have fed us with. They use nations to do their dirty work, but they are the real bosses. They have infiltrated everywhere, expecially in parliments and other government departments and committees.

They have managed to dumb us down, and leave the so called “experts” that they have appointed to do the thinking for us.
    They don’t like us thinking for ourselves. The world is in a state, on the verge of war, and they have caused this to put fear in us to back our leaders.

Read the scriptures what I have provided, and read more than that. God is so angry at Israel, and he is revealing something to us concerning the end times. Israel have not just rejected their messiah, but amongst them are the true Antichrists, the original ones started from the time of Christ. They hate him more now than what they did back then, and they never went away but infiltrated the churches, and everything else. They use cunning tactics. They are very smart because they have the dragon guiding them.

If you can see anything wrong in what I have interpreted by those scriptures I gave, then do please show me.

journey42
    Participant

Hi J42,

Is CONNECT THE DOTS valid scripturally??

Yes Nick

Isaiah 28:13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Can you see this? God didn’t put it all in one paragraph, but scattered these little treasures of truth throughout the scriptures, here and there so we can connect the dots and see the true picture.

God has shown us something here, that a wicked counsellor comes out of Israel. God calls him The Wicked Prince of Israel. Satan did not come out of Israel, because he was before Israel. So this Prince is someone very high. We know the false prophet is coming, and now it is revealed where he is coming out of, which people. The Jews themselves. Not Islam or any other, but Israel. It’s the Israel Zionists plan. Top secret but God reveals it to us because he wants us to know, otherwise why reveal it?

journey42
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account