Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 05 2011,17:09)
    edj

and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:

this is called disobedience,so the return to paradise would obedience,right ?

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Rev 21:22-22:5 And I saw no temple therein: for the LORD GOD Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    And the [Holy City=117] had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God
    did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in
    the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it. And the gates of it
    shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. And they shall bring the glory
    and honor of the nations into it. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,
    neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's
    book of life. And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne
    of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life,
    which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing
    of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants
    shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and
    they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Shimmer and everyone else,

He knows every person by name and calls to them. He is in all things – in every atom and element, in every organism and every molecule. He is above all things and in all things – and He lives in you.

Not going to debate this. God revealed to me personally via Holy Spirit/Spirit of Truth that the above quoted statement is God's truth. Post all the scriptures you want. Have read other scriptures that support this and the point is it wasn't scriptures that taught me this fact of reality, it was God.

With Love and more love,
                                                                       Wispring

terraricca
    Participant

wispring

Not going to debate this. God revealed to me personally via Holy Spirit/Spirit of Truth that the above quoted statement is God's truth. Post all the scriptures you want. Have read other scriptures that support this and the point is it wasn't scriptures that taught me this fact of reality, it was God.

Ro 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar. As it is written:
    “So that you may be proved right when you speak
    and prevail when you judge.”

you do not have to debate anything ,you could have said nothing and we all be better off ,now you have talked so you have open your voice and so open the debate of truth that belong to God ,and his written words

the debate is to make you stand and prove you right,if what you say is true according to God ,as you say.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

1)He knows every person by name and calls to them

2)He is in all things in every atom and element, in every organism and every molecule;

3)He is above all things

4)and He lives in you.

witch of those statement are true ?Scriptures =the spirit of truth

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

God Almighty is in the Spirit Realm which encompasses the whole of the Physical Realm.

The Spirit of God is EVERYWHERE in the Spirit realm and the physical realm.

In the Spirit realm there is no physical matter meaning that a COLLECTION OF MATTER (Body) is in ONE PLACE. Indeed there is no PHYSICAL MATTER to FORM any kind of BODY.

The Spirit (Including God and his Spirit, Jesus, and the Angels) is ENERGY, Force, Power and Intellect.

This 'Spirit' requires no BODY (Collection of elements) because it is PERVASIVE…

God created his Messenging Spirits (Angels) as 'Intelligent Tools' to do his bidding in the PHYSICAL REALM… (Swap the word 'Realm' for 'DIMENSION').

The physical dimension (Length breadth height – and time) is three/Four dimensions as we know it which means that THINGS IN IT are in ONE PLACE AT ONE MOMENT IN TIME…

This is how physical matter – bodies – behave. RULES – Physical Rules govern how the Body acts.

Physical Matter – elements: Atoms (Collection of Neutrons, Electrons, etc), Molecules (Collection of Atoms), Flesh/Material (A collection of Molecules – in a wider sense), BODY (A collection of Flesh/Material parts) all of these things are created from ENERGY…. go back to the beginning of what I said…but these are , to the greater extent, INERT ENERGIES, Powers and Forces.

The energies are TRAPPED WITHIN, held in check by the Physical rules and Laws that govern the physical world and keeps it in unity and harmony.

Man, Living Body and Flesh, is given authority by means of a FREE SPIRIT of Intellect within the Body, to manipulate the material world and unleash the power and energy within the material matter around him.

Hence, we create FIRE… A spontanious release of chemical ENERGY which results in HEAT, LIGHT and other chemical matters depending on the material that is being combusted.

This is all simple physics – God does not allow man to violate the physical laws as God knows that man cannot handle the consequences so although man has made great strides in discovering the physical world he lives in, he really has only scratched the surface of what is possible.

Man dreams of Time-Travel, Space-Travel (Distance no object) and many other 'Impossible' things because SATAN has put these things into his mind to try to do – to try to get man to KILL HIMSELF (God denied Satan the ability to kill man directly).

But, the Spirit realm has been opened up to man – in SPIRIT… he can SEE that there is NO RESTRICTION of WILL (Thought and Act) in the Spirit realm and yearns for it.

But Scriptures tells us that he reaches through himself in vain – only THROUGH the Spirit of Jesus Christ and BY the Spirit of Holiness can he reach that SPIRITUAL LEVEL.

God and his Spirit IS everywhere – for ALL THINGS are sustained BY AND THROUGH Him.
    All things are 'monitored' by and through Him.

Imagine a Computer system, or a factory, or the human body… Do you not think that there should be a system, a central controller, that MONITORS all areas of the system – at all times ready, alert, responsive to all needs, changes, dangers, invasions, disasters, etc…

If man can devise such systems (Even if Crudely) does he think that God has not also done so – perfectly!

Are we greater than God?

Go down to Sheol, and God is there.
    Go to the highest place, and God is there.
    Go to the darkest place, and God is there.
    Where can you go, and God is not there?

Some make a great (and deliberate) error claiming God is not in the Wicked… God is not in Hell, God is not in dark places… Because they misinterpret (deliberately) what is meant by virtue of thinking God is a PHYSICAL BEING who can only be in ONE PLACE. Also, that a GOOD and RIGHTEOUS God would not be in wicked places…

Two things together – the Spirit of God is everywhere – it is SPIRITUALLY PERVADIVE – it is only ABSENT BY SPIRITUAL DENIAL.
    ADAM and EVE 'Hid' from God in the same way an offender thinks he is hidden from an InfraRed camera in bushes in a field in the darkest moonless night. And is surprised when he is immediately caught.
    If man can 'See' even in the blackest blackness – what about God?

Are we greater than God?

shimmer
    Participant

Wispring Amen! That God revealed that to you I believe you! What I posted I had quoted and it's definatly helped me see.

Istari, good post!

This has also been revealed to me as you are all seeing it, despite what I was saying a fews ago, that God is one place. NO!
    God is within us, God is around us, God is in front of us, He is everywhere!

He is there when we live, and there when we die
    There when we laugh and there when we cry
    Tell him your sorrows and tell him your pain
    And when you feel joy, it's your heart he does reign!

Proclaimer
    Participant

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
    24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
    25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
    26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
    27 For he has put everything under his feet. Now when it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Notice the last part:
    so that God may be all in all.

My view, (although I haven't delved deep into the subject) is that God dwells in all by default and only removes his spirit because of sin.

So after everything is redeemed through Christ, then God can dwell in all. But this hasn't come to fruition yet.

Perhaps when God dwells in all, the whole of the heavens will light up. Instead of the default darkness with stars there will be light and glory to the point that we will not need the sun for light.

Isaiah 60:19
    The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

Revelation 22:5
    There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account