Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2011,02:50)
    TK

The real works that Jesus sent his followers out to do was, healing the sick, raising the dead(in sin), casting out devils/lies of untruth, with the truth! That is the “true” mission of disciples of Jesus. That is the “true” work.  IMO, TK

this is your opinion, I did not see a command like that from Christ ,but it seems that his 11 + Paul did most of the miracles ,so show that the disciples later have continue and recieved the same ability from God to do such a miracles ,

Pierre

Pierre: Read, Mark 16:15-18….and Luke9:2….. But it won't make any difference. Jesus sent out seventy at another time, different groups at other times but my guess is whoever reads any of these will just pass it off as something for “that time” not for now. Most just religiously nullify the power works of God because it take great faith and a willingness to look like a fool if they fail. That is truly laying down ones life for God.

The healing power works by faith were the main thing that evidenced Gods power on behalf of mankind. All through the Bible there were just a few good men that believed God against all odds. Funny thing is “faith” is what pleases God. Not sacrifices, offerings,works or deeds of kindness. Faith! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,15:10)

TK

The real works that Jesus sent his followers out to do was, healing the sick, raising the dead(in sin), casting out devils/lies of untruth, with the truth! That is the “true” mission of disciples of Jesus. That is the “true” work.  IMO, TK

this is your opinion, I did not see a command like that from Christ ,but it seems that his 11 + Paul did most of the miracles ,so show that the disciples later have continue and recieved the same ability from God to do such a miracles ,

Pierre

Pierre: Read, Mark 16:15-18….and Luke9:2….. But it won't make any difference. Jesus sent out seventy at another time, different groups at other times but my guess is whoever reads any of these will just pass it off as something for “that time” not for now. Most just religiously nullify the power works of God because it take great faith and a willingness to look like a fool if they fail. That is truly laying down ones life for God.

The healing power works by faith were the main thing that evidenced Gods power on behalf of mankind. All through the Bible there were just a few good men that believed God against all odds. Funny thing is “faith” is what pleases God. Not sacrifices, offerings,works or deeds of kindness. Faith!   TK

tk

sorry,I forgot to say after Christ when up to heaven,
    Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

Mt 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

where does it say that believers have to believe in the miracles or believe on the bases of any miracle ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that you “have” to believe in miracles or anything else. You have to “believe” to receive but you don't have to believe or receive. Your only connection to God is in your mind, by believing. Why would you want to serve any so called “God” if he is not supernatural or higher than our natural state of being? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,08:10)

TK

Pierre

The healing power works by faith were the main thing that evidenced Gods power on behalf of mankind. All through the Bible there were just a few good men that believed God against all odds. Funny thing is “faith” is what pleases God. Not sacrifices, offerings,works or deeds of kindness. Faith!   TK

Hi Tim,

You mean like the power of God that WORKS within
    a person, giving them the ability to stop sinning?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Jesus took away our sin. There is no sin if you believe the truth of God. There could only be “your” belief that there is sin, that can create the illusion/condemnation/judgment, in your mind, against yourself, that you have done something wrong or against God, which you believe separates you from perfect union with God. Believing incorrectly to your own condemnation.

God is not the power within a person who believes he has or is in “sin”!!! To stop sinning, stop thinking you are in sin! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim said-

You do not “get” to God any way but by “faith” therefore you cannot fall away from God(or leave God in your mind) through works and deeds, good or evil.-Tim

Tim,
    You seem to me to be one who takes scripture and twist and distort it to mean whatever you want it to, regardless of how point blank  wrong it is, IMHO. This is basicly evil thinking to me. Even if this is entirely from yourself, as you claim, you are not the only one who professes it. We have already established where your professions of belief are identical to the NEW AGERS. You couldn't state one differance between you or the video
    Ed posted. Look up the O.T.O., Aielester Crowley was a big believer and practicer of this. “Do as thou wilst shall be the whole of the law” is the montra, like yours. You COMPLETELY ignore God's warning about being decieved and staying awake.

Reason #1-The Lords Prayer- If it was like you say, it would say “I'm free to do whatever I want since I merely believe in Jesus”, instead of THY will be done. Notice it doesn't say MY will be done. “On earth as it is in heavan”.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense–Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
    ——————————————————————————–
    1 John 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
    ——————————————————————————–
    1 John 5:16 If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that.
    New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Lookie-The first scripture is for human sins we all commit. I do agree with you on that. Human weakness and sin cannot separate you from God. But look at the other two man. You can commit deadly sin that will destroy your grace. A matter of fact, I understand this well, because I almost did it. I came very, very close to deadly sin. Bear with me. After Dad died, I had alot of things go wrong. Within two mionths, I got cheated out of 2000.00 on a job. My father in law threw my wife and I out of the family for not letting his grandaughter yell at us and get her way.. After all this, I got a call from my Mom. She told me my daughter had attempted suicide and she would meet me at the ER. After all the suicide attempts her mom did (my first wife), this hit me between the eyes. After I got there, and she was being treated, I went outside and looked up to heavan, and was just about to tell God to F off. I couldn't believe what I was going through, and God would allow me to be drug through it, and I was very, very angry at that moment. LISTEN! that would have been deadly. FIRST I would have to believe in God and have faith in him. You cannot commit this sin if you don't believe in him. Faith is a requirement to deadly sin. Somehow god gave me the strength to see that the devil was testing me, and it wasn't God that was inflicting this. One day I will understand how it works, now I do not. Point being Tim, to me it is really twisted to profess that you are free to do anything you want. We have been here before. Yet you keep telling people they can sin without fear of retribution, and that sin is only wrong thinking. We will soon see. The world is getting worse very fast, not better, proveing you wrong. Despite what you may think Tim, I love you, I just can't understand you. God will fix this very soon. Peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,22:45)
    There is no sin if you believe the truth of God.

Hi Tim,

You mean if Mark(mikeangel) believes the truth of God,
    then sin is no longer in the world?   <– Is this what you "THINK"; Tim?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:  

God is not the power within a person who believes he has or is in “sin”!!!  

TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said and you know it!   …are you willfully bearing false witness?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,04:27)
    Pierre:  It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that you “have” to believe in miracles or anything else. You have to “believe” to receive but you don't have to believe or receive. Your only connection to God is in your mind, by believing. Why would you want to serve any so called “God” if he is not supernatural or higher than our natural state of being?  TK

tk

Your only connection to God is in your mind, by believing.

this is were you are wrong,

if your faith is only mind deep you are not saved,

it as to be IN your heart and mind,and actions (product of faith)

as long as it is in our mind and hearts it does not do anything for us or for others but as soon you act then it benefits our self but also the others ,and this is how we are judged if we speak lies or truth

JN 16:8 “And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;
    JN 16:9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;

JN 8:46 “Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me?

JN 5:14 Afterward Jesus *found him in the temple and said to him, “Behold, you have become well; do not sin anymore, so that nothing worse happens to you.”

RO 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!
    RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,00:37)

There is no sin if you believe the truth of God.

Hi Tim,

You mean if Mark(mikeangel) believes the truth of God,
    then sin is no longer in the world?   <– Is this what you "THINK"; Tim?

God bless

Ed: If Mark believes even believes chapter 5&6 of Romans he will have no sin. Its a personal path of acceptance by each person. The work has been done, forgiveness and purification have been completed by Jesus. Perfection unto God is either believed or not believed. The sinless perfection created from God through Jesus is finished, completed, done forever. Those who find that truth for themselves and accept it as truth for them will forever live in the peace and perfection of God. If they can't believe it they will keep working. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,00:40)

Ed:  

God is not the power within a person who believes he has or is in “sin”!!!  

TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said and you know it!   …are you willfully bearing false witness?

God bless

Ed: God being spirit/truth cannot dwell in sin. God cannot dwell in darkness. To enter Gods Kingdom or have Gods Kingdom enter into you there must be sinless perfection. Sin is separation from God. How could God connect with separation? Sin is separation. When one believes he is ONE with God then he has God within. He is in union with God not separated.

Drop the silly little…”are you willfully bearing false witness”. Childish bull!!

That statement stands as accurate. It only makes sense. God, love, joy, peace, kindness, absolute life is not “sin” apart from God, evil, death!

I say it, I know you did not say it. You must think the two spirits mix, good and evil? If not it's one or the other. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,22:28)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,08:10)

TK

Pierre

Hi Tim,

You mean like the power of God that WORKS within
    a person, giving them the ability to stop sinning?

God bless

Ed: This is somewhat like dealing with a little child. You keep using the word “sin” as something you do. I don't believe it is so. Religious man has created the belief that “sin” is something you do or don't do here on earth that is either what we call “bad” or “good”. Both terms are relative to many variations here in the realm of relativity.

Sin, as I have told you enumerable times, for me, is a term that means,….something done that one errantly believes in his heart has separated him from God or has divorced him from God or but a blockage between him and God et. al.!

For me the phrase “stop sinning” means to stop thinking you are separated from God for any reason.

I'm not saying there is no “sin”. Im saying I don't “sin” nor do I have anything to do with “sin”! I am one with God so therefore I am “sinless”. If I were to accept “sin” in my heart I would have to divorce God. That's the divorce God hates. He couldn't care if you have eight hundred wives or none on this earth.

Love is the power of God and it does not control what you do or don't do. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim-
    “He couldn't care if you have eight hundred wives or none on this earth.” -Tim Kraft

As far as I go, I believe you are very mislead and decieved. We have nothing further to discuss. You and your new age are in for a shock. You have been warned. IMHO. Peace and love-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

2 Peter 2:2 says,

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,22:03)
    Tim-
    “He couldn't care if you have eight hundred wives or none on this earth.” -Tim Kraft

As far as I go, I believe you are very mislead and decieved. We have nothing further to discuss. You and your new age are in for a shock. You have been warned. IMHO. Peace and love-Mark

Mark: Did God care that David, and Solomon, had thousands of wives and as many concubines(mistresses)? You have believed religiously, mans doctrines and ideas, not necessarily God truth.

As long as you stay in that little box with wall and borders where is seems safe to you it will stunt your growth in God. There are multitudes going the religious way of man. There are very few outside of the religious box. Wide is the gate to destruction(sin) and many are there that find it. Narrow is the way to eternal life in Christ and few be those that find it.

Jesus was outside the religious box. The religious people hated him and the hierarchy had him killed. He said to those outside the box, be of good cheer. If you are persecuted and reviled for righteousness sake (or because you say you are righteous) be exceedingly joyful for so they(religious ones) did to the prophets of old and so they have done to me(Jesus)!

You have a good heart with loving intentions toward God and as you learn, if it is from God you will grow and change. If from religion, it is not of God, you will continue to believe the same with no growth. God truth will constantly expand into deeper and better truth. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:38)
    2 Peter 2:2 says,

And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed

Mark: If I only follow righteousness peace, love and joy in the Holy
    Ghost, in what way do you say I am following destruction? I have said many good thing of God, in what way have I blasphemed my lord? TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness . . . (Jude 3-4)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,23:45)
    Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness . . . (Jude 3-4)

Just quoting a scripture intended against a person without even saying what the person is guilty of is very childish. Maybe you want to plug up your ears and not “hear” my response!!

mikeangel
    Participant

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes! (Matthew 18:6-7)

To tell people that there is no sin, would cause them to sin.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,23:41)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2011,22:03)
    Tim-

Mark: Did God care that David, and Solomon, had thousands of wives and as many concubines(mistresses)? You have believed religiously, mans doctrines and ideas, not necessarily God truth.

As long as you stay in that little box with wall and borders where is seems safe to you it will stunt your growth in God. There are multitudes going the religious way of man. There are very few outside of the religious box. Wide is the gate to destruction(sin) and many are there that find it. Narrow is the way to eternal life in Christ and few be those that find it.

Jesus was outside the religious box. The religious people hated him and the hierarchy had him killed. He said to those outside the box, be of good cheer. If you are persecuted and reviled for righteousness sake (or because you say you are righteous) be exceedingly joyful for so they(religious ones) did to the prophets of old and so they have done to me(Jesus)!

You have a good heart with loving intentions toward God and as you learn, if it is from God you will grow and change. If from religion, it is not of God, you will continue to believe the same with no growth. God truth will constantly expand into deeper and better truth.  IMO, TK

smooth talk. flattering speach, IMHO

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account