Where is God?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

God likely exists outside his own creation too.
    He wouldn't be contained or subject to his own creation.
    And by his spirit he fills creation, although because he doesn't dwell with sin, he is putting all under the feet of Christ in order to be judged and redeemed.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 02 2011,23:10)
    God likely exists outside his own creation too.
    He wouldn't be contained or subject to his own creation.
    And by his spirit he fills creation, although because he doesn't dwell with sin, he is putting all under the feet of Christ in order to be judged and redeemed.

T8

could you then explain me this scripture ?

Job 1:6 One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.
    Job 1:7 The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 02 2011,14:51)
    tk

Fundamentally we humans are sons of God from our first breath of life. Man had lost the true connection with God by over the years by believing they were apart from God and making up different ideas of services and rituals or ways man thought might serve God or pacify his anger if he was angry. The minds of men are pieces of God. We have the minds of Christ! Man lost his connection to God through his wrong thinking mind. He thought incorrectly that he was separated from God. It was wrong thinking. Thinking against the truth of God.

this to me does not make sense to scriptures,you should explain it ,

Pierre

Pierre: In the original creation of man God had made a body suit that had no life until he “blew it up” or breathed the breath of life/spirit of God into it and THEN it became a living soul.
    God is life of man!!

The second man was procreated in the same way as we. The seed/word of God was presented to Mary, she believed and accepted that seed/word of God and brought forth a man child. The child was born of water and breathed the breath of God/life/spirit and so became a legal entry in the earth. These are the requirements for legal entry into the earth realm. Water & Spirit.

We are all birthed much like Jesus was. Please don't hate me for this but the seed of man is still the seed of God, seeds don't change from their original created form. When placed in a woman it creates a God/Child.

All children grow up learning all things physically that surround their place of birth. Everyone different but same inner creation. The minds of Humans are completely developed through the five senses. Their God minds are almost completely covered or veiled from spiritual truth much from necessity to learn physicality and how to survive.

Then, when an urge to find God comes, in a certain lifetime, the soul has finished its work and is ready to return to God. Then one must be born-again or recreated in mind as to who he really is in God. He must be pure in mind to re-unite with Gods purity!
    When he clears his mind of all physicality and walks in spirit by faith, he is washed clean and returns to God from whence he came. IMO, Tk

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 02 2011,14:54)
    tk

The truth from God that came through Jesus washed away the errant thinking of sin, which makes us clean, saved us from our dark thinking, enlightened us to the true sons of God that we are. Gave us back our worthiness. Gave us back our son-ship taken away through lies. The truth made us perfect again unto God. The truth will wash us white as snow!

Mal 3:6 “I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.
    Mal 3:7 Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the LORD Almighty.
    “But you ask, ‘How are we to return?’
    Mal 3:8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me.
    “But you ask, ‘How do we rob you?’
    “In tithes and offerings.
    Mal 3:9 You are under a curse—the whole nation of you—because you are robbing me.
    Mal 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house

. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

this is my favored scripture and i have stayed faithful to it,

Pierre

Pierre: I will say this about the old testament. Jesus said you search the scriptures, and in them ye think ye have eternal life, but it is ME that they testify of..!John5:39

The New Testament is a new will of God interpreted by Jesus. God didn't change, mans errant, sinful, assessments of God's words changed.

Now in order to see/understand God we must see/hear/and understand spiritually to find the truth.

According to Malachi we are to bring all the tithes into the “storehouse” that there may be “food in my house”.
    One born of spirit would read ,….bring the “true riches” into the storehouse/temple/house of God, YOU! NOT MONEY but TRUTH!
    that there may be “meat”/true meat and “drink”/true drink/real truth in each of us. Jesus is the true meat and drink. The truth of who you really are will create a fruitful life.

If you have a KJV Bible check out Gensis14:19 read real slow and careful. I believe the King of Salem Mel. gave Abraham a tenth of all the spoils. Abraham accepted that from Mel because Mel was a high priest of God. When the other King of Sodom tried to give Abraham the goods Abraham said no…only God makes Abraham rich. I think Mel gave tithes/a tenth to Abraham. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 03 2011,04:54)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 02 2011,14:54)
    tk

The truth from God that came through Jesus washed away the errant thinking of sin, which makes us clean, saved us from our dark thinking, enlightened us to the true sons of God that we are. Gave us back our worthiness. Gave us back our son-ship taken away through lies. The truth made us perfect again unto God. The truth will wash us white as snow!

Mal 3:6 “I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.
    Mal 3:7 Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the LORD Almighty.
    “But you ask, ‘How are we to return?’
    Mal 3:8 “Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me.
    “But you ask, ‘How do we rob you?’
    “In tithes and offerings.
    Mal 3:9 You are under a curse—the whole nation of you—because you are robbing me.
    Mal 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house

. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

this is my favored scripture and i have stayed faithful to it,

Pierre

Pierre: I will say this about the old testament. Jesus said you search the scriptures, and in them ye think ye have eternal life, but it is ME that they testify of..!John5:39

The New Testament is a new will of God interpreted by Jesus. God didn't change, mans errant, sinful, assessments of God's words changed.

Now in order to see/understand God we must see/hear/and understand spiritually to find the truth.

According to Malachi we are to bring all the tithes into the “storehouse” that there may be “food in my house”.
    One born of spirit would read ,….bring the “true riches” into the storehouse/temple/house of God, YOU! NOT MONEY but TRUTH!
    that there may be “meat”/true meat and “drink”/true drink/real truth in each of us. Jesus is the true meat and drink. The truth of who you really are will create a fruitful life.

If you have a KJV Bible check out Gensis14:19 read real slow and careful. I believe the King of Salem Mel. gave Abraham a tenth of all the spoils. Abraham accepted that from Mel because Mel was a high priest of God. When the other King of Sodom tried to give Abraham the goods Abraham said no…only God makes Abraham rich. I think Mel gave tithes/a tenth to Abraham. IMO, TK

tk

in this you are very right and true ,I agree

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

We are all birthed much like Jesus was. Please don't hate me for this but the seed of man is still the seed of God, seeds don't change from their original created form. When placed in a woman it creates a God/Child.

you are right ,but we are making children in sin and this removes all holiness to produce children of God and for God,
    we are born trough wickedness,not Godly act,
    it is written somewhere that that was what Israel should have done and did not do ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I think you misunderstood what I meant in that last quote. I am saying the seed of man is still the seed of God. The perfect seed of God. Man is not defiled, dirty, unworthy,nor unclean. That is the LIE! Religion says that the fall of man somehow recreated a bad seed or change the nature of a human being but that is not true and is impossible. Whether Adam sinned or just fell away from God in his mental thoughts, his action did not change the nature or seed of mankind. If I sin that does not make you a sinner. If I am punished for my sin you are certainly not punished for my sin. That would be unjust!!!

Another lie that deceives the elect of God. There is a continuing mind war for human beings. To believe the truth of God, given to man from Jesus that creates and gives life and peace or to believe lies and deceptions of sin and destruction through all thoughts of evil. Now you choose. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 03 2011,11:39)
    Pierre:  I think you misunderstood what I meant in that last quote. I am saying the seed of man is still the seed of God. The perfect seed of God. Man is not defiled, dirty, unworthy,nor unclean. That is the LIE! Religion says that the fall of man somehow recreated a bad seed or change the nature of a human being but that is not true and is impossible. Whether Adam sinned or just fell away from God in his mental thoughts, his action did not change the nature or seed of mankind. If I sin that does not make you a sinner. If I am punished for my sin you are certainly not punished for my sin. That would be unjust!!!

Another lie that deceives the elect of God. There is a continuing mind war for human beings. To believe the truth of God, given to man from Jesus that creates and gives life and peace or to believe lies and deceptions of sin and destruction through all thoughts of evil. Now you choose.  IMO, TK

tk

it is the corruption of our mind and flesh that have altered our way and so can not produce the right seed of children or offspring this is true in both natural and spiritual way.

God can not be divided either you are totally his servant or you are not his servant ,no portions

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: If you believe your mind is corrupt you must baptize it with the water of the word of God that says you are clean. Its your responsibility to use the eternal water of Christ and wash away former thoughts of uncleanliness, sin and unrighteousness!!

In John, Jesus said, …I do not call you servants for servants do not know their masters business. I have called you friends. I am called a friend and brother. I am not a servant according to the truth. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 02 2011,21:54)
    Pierre:

I think Mel gave tithes/a tenth to Abraham. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Melchizedek brought Abraham bread and wine, and Abraham
    gave Melchizedek a tenth of all; not the other way around.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Interestingly enough if you look real close, Abram brought back all the peoples and spoils that were taken. V17 the King of Sodom went out to meet him and several other Kings along with Melchizedek (Mel) king of Salem who brought forth bread and wine and he was priest of the most high God. This was a celebration for the full return of all that was taken before. Abram had brought back everything as was before, to its rightful place, which means it was given to the Kings that were there.

In V19 and he(Mel) blessed him (Abram), and said,(he pronounced a blessing to Abram), Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: V20 and blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies(of Abram) into thy (Abrams) hand…. (the blessing continued)…. And he(Mel) gave him(Abram) tithes of all.

Abram had just brought back all their possessions and people and spoils. He didn't own them, he brought them back to their rightful place. If they were Abrams and he only gave a tenth back then he was as much a crook as the Kings that took them originally. Mel as priest of the most high God had control what went where.

V21…When the other King of Sodom(non priest) said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. Abram would not accept anything that was not from God(the priests blessing). v23 Abram swore he would not take anything that belonged to that King lest they say they had made him rich.

It appears to me that Abram received the tithe from Mel and would not take anything from the other King.

Otherwise the story must go, Abram stole everything back that was taken and only returned a tenth of it back to its original place so to pay a sadistic god that receives blood money as a tithe.

That's the way it reads to me! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Seems the Apostle Paul also believes Abraham gave to Melchizedek.
    Hebrews 7:4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom
    even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
    Could the Apostle Paul (Shaool) be wrong as well?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 04 2011,21:48)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: That is true my friend! TK

Any man can be wrong or mistranslated. The entire establishment of the physical church survives on the sustenance provided by the tithe. There is no physical church in the new testament(no brick and mortar) its human beings. Now the picture created by the tithe is that mankind bring into himself, the church, the temple, the house of God the storehouse of God the “true riches” of Jesus. That there may be “true food” in the storehouse of God.

How does it read to you, Ed? KJV Genesis:18

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 04 2011,22:47)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Any man can be wrong or mistranslated.  The entire establishment of the physical church survives on the sustenance provided by the tithe. There is no physical church in the new testament(no brick and mortar) its human beings. Now the picture created by the tithe is that mankind bring into himself, the church, the temple, the house of God the storehouse of God the “true riches” of Jesus. That there may be “true food” in the storehouse of God.

How does it read to you, Ed?      KJV Genesis:18

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure what your question is, but I will take a guess?
    If your question is:  “do you believe in tithing to organized religion's”,
    then my answer is “NO”. If your question is something else, be more specific.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 04 2011,04:31)
    Pierre: If you believe your mind is corrupt you must baptize it with the water of the word of God that says you are clean. Its your responsibility to use the eternal water of Christ and wash away former thoughts of uncleanliness, sin and unrighteousness!!

In John, Jesus said, …I do not call you servants for servants do not know their masters business. I have called you friends. I am called a friend and brother. I am not a servant according to the truth.  IMO, TK

tk

I do not believe that my mind is corrupt but i know i am not perfect ,and still have to face all the wickedness in this world and i do know my weaknesses and there fore the fight in my mind is still being done ,but I am not the source of the wickedness,
    and their are only 144k that are part of the church of Christ,with the 12 apostles as the columns of it ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 05 2011,00:28)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 04 2011,22:47)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Any man can be wrong or mistranslated.  The entire establishment of the physical church survives on the sustenance provided by the tithe. There is no physical church in the new testament(no brick and mortar) its human beings. Now the picture created by the tithe is that mankind bring into himself, the church, the temple, the house of God the storehouse of God the “true riches” of Jesus. That there may be “true food” in the storehouse of God.

How does it read to you, Ed?      KJV Genesis:18

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure what your question is, but I will take a guess?
    If your question is:  “do you believe in tithing to organized religion's”,
    then my answer is “NO”. If your question is something else, be more specific.

God bless

Ed: You are right. My question was, do you believe in the tithe to organized religion. Thank you for your answer. I wrote a longer answer yesterday but had to go in a hurry and must have not hit the reply. I have lost several posts that way. Yesterday was my birthday. To much going on. Bless you, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2011,05:25)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 04 2011,04:31)

In John, Jesus said, …I do not call you servants for servants do not know their masters business. I have called you friends. I am called a friend and brother. I am not a servant according to the truth.  IMO, TK

tk

I do not believe that my mind is corrupt but i know i am not perfect ,and still have to face all the wickedness in this world and i do know my weaknesses and there fore the fight in my mind is still being done ,but I am not the source of the wickedness,
    and their are only 144k that are part of the church of Christ,with the 12 apostles as the columns of it ,

Pierre

Pierre: A corrupt mind to me is a mind that believes it is corrupt. If you believe your mind is clean, it is clean. An impure thought is thinking that a thought you have is impure.

Mankind, religion and errant thoughts from the ether that tell you your thinking bad thoughts is the the lie that if you believe then you have an unclean mind. Thoughts flow around us at all times. Thoughts are composites or bubbles of energy that are filled with life or death or some variation of both.

You say,…I know I am not perfect…! I will bet that you do not know or have a definition of what perfect is! Or perfect at what? Are you talking perfection in action? There is no definition! Perfection in thinking? There is no definition. Perfect responses? Perfect words? Perfect in performance? Perfect in body?

How can you say you are not perfect when you don't even know what the answer entails.

Now, you have the most High God of all creation, who created you, telling you, his opinion which is the only one that counts, that you have been made perfect in Christ. I won't argue with God. If I were to say I am not perfect I would be setting myself above God, saying he is wrong and I am right. You are what God says you are!!

I will tell you and only hope that you hear, I believe you to be totally incorrect about what you call the 144k of revelation. Just a couple of points I quickly noticed, in Rev.6:17 just before the 144k it said,…For the great day of his wrath is come…!

The old testament was the pouring out of the wrath. The day of the lords salvation is now. Saved from the wrath of God. This is the day of the lords blessing upon mankind. Gods wrath is on evil. Thinking, evil believing, destructive thinking against mankind etc.!
    What do you do with v9 in which he beheld a great multitude, which no man could number, all before the lamb, clothed in white saying….Salvation to our God which sitteth on the throne and to the Lamb(Jesus). That another day entirely. This is the day of the lord/Jesus. Salvation is for “whosoever will accept and believe”!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: A corrupt mind to me is a mind that believes it is corrupt. If you believe your mind is clean, it is clean. An impure thought is thinking that a thought you have is impure.

if what you say is right ,no one is corrupt even the crocks the murderers,because they do not feel any guilt for what they do ,
    it is the laws that condemn them not there conscience,or believe,I am sure you preach something you yes not even you can accomplish in truth and so scriptures make you a liar ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: What could God possibly do or say for you at this point? You came from God, God makes everything perfect, but his perfect creation is also a free spirit to choose what to believe about life in general and about himself, specifically.

You were created by God, perfect (until) iniquity is found in you.(believing anything that causes you imperfection). The only way that iniquity or sin can be found in Gods perfect creation is for that perfect creation to choose to believe and program it's own mind with dirty, sinful, evil, hurtful, bad, wrong, destructive thoughts about yourself, others and the world in general, and God!

I would say that maybe (90%) of the “so called, evil” that you have chosen to believe within yourself, about the whole world, is unfounded, non-experienced first hand, invalidated, gossip, here-say, conjecture or just unproven thoughts in your mind!! Be honest, most of the thoughts of evil come from mass media, news, books, and people passing second and third hand news to one another. You can choose un-truth or you can listen to Jesus tell us what God says is the truth.

You might say, come on, look around you, open your eyes and see the truth. I look around and see Gods children playing in the market places. Many faces tell me of stress and fear or apprehension of life. That's the way they perceive life. I see perfect creations, attempting to live good lives, trying to take care of their families and maybe have some token fun in life. It is made clear in Job that whatever a person fears the most will come manifest in his life. If fear can manifest by thoughts and beliefs so can love, goodness, and kindness manifest in ones life in the midst of poverty.

The Bible is either the most dangerous composite of books in the world or it can create peace and gives love, and eternal life to those who accept. Your God is created by the choice's of truth you accept as God's truth. Is God unconditional love? Or is God a vengeful killer of his own creation who act a certain wrong way? Therefore God will become and is what you choose to believe he is.

So, Heaven(both here and apart from physical) is what you have chosen for yourself to believe about God. If you believe that there is a place called Hell, where somehow an all present God is not, that is created to torture those you deem as “wrong doers” forever may very well be a place you have created in your mind for yourself. To punish you for being bad when God says you are good!

Don't become one of those who is ever learning but never able to come to the truth! Meditate these thoughts. There is absolute perfection available through Jesus words if you choose to find them and follow them. If you reject them, you are that which you believe yourself to be and facing your own created punishment. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    Happy late Birthday. I hope you had a good one. Godbless. :) :)

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account