what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke……….That was not my point at all, I Know a Satan (adversarial Spirit) exists i never said it did not exists. The is you assumption i am say a Satan does not exist, You believe he exists as some Physical being of some kind i don't. And by the way Mike I ask you a simple question first. Is he a physical Snake or Serpent, a simple Yes or No will suffice also. The answerer to yours is NO, now plaese answer mine.

peace and love………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 25 2011,10:51)
    Mike………..So tell us what this Satan of Yours looks like, is he really a “SNAKE OR SERPENT” surely you know right becasue he is a “real Person” to you Mike. Just as GOD is a Material Person to You also right Mike. You have never learned what Spirits really are yet so that does account for you ignorance on this i realize that.  So tell us Mike what does your “SATAN BEING” Look like, being He goes around like a roaring Lion stocking people, surely you can identify him to us Mike.  O wise one.

peace and love…………………………………….gene

Gene

look this ;Eze 28:12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
    “ ‘You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    Eze 28:13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
    every precious stone adorned you:
    ruby, topaz and emerald,
    chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
    sapphire, turquoise and beryl.
    Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
    Eze 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
    You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
    Eze 28:15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
    Eze 28:16 Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned.
    So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, O guardian cherub,
    from among the fiery stones.
    Eze 28:17 Your heart became proud
    on account of your beauty,
    and you corrupted your wisdom
    because of your splendor.
    So I threw you to the earth;
    I made a spectacle of you before kings.
    Eze 28:18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
    you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
    So I made a fire come out from you,
    and it consumed you,
    and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
    in the sight of all who were watching.
    Eze 28:19 All the nations who knew you
    are appalled at you;
    you have come to a horrible end
    and will be no more.

I hope you understand

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Gene: Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Whether anyone sees or understands it or not I am led to this site to fine tune my personal truth and learn from those who both know the truth and those who think they know the truth. Everybody has some truth. The ones that are truly searching for God's truth seldom waste time pointing fingers and calling names. Saying ha,ha and so one. The bible says that the accuser of the bretherin is of evil. What would be the need for a deceiver outside the church? There are many liars outside the church they don't even claim to know the truth. Demons and devils are INSIDE THE CHURCH. Its the finger pointers that want to protect their doctrines at the cost of finding the truth. Their cause becomes one of destroying another's doctrine. I have no doctrines from men. I believe my doctrines came from God but I know everybody believes that. Only testing the spirits to see if they be of God is going to teach or refine the truth in anyone. It can be done in love. But the ones that demand, command, point, accuse, and call names will be stuck with their doctrines forever.

Devils are in the church!

Devils and Liars and deceivers and finger pointers, and accusers of the brothers, come, AS THOUGH THEY WERE ANGELS OF LIGHT and attack the truth! Hmm! Sounds familiar. There is really no difference between satan and a deceiving messenger of artificial light. The people I talk to that one might say is “OUTSIDE” of the church will agree completely about devils everywhere. But, if one knows what a devil really is, they would have to agree, twisted truth that doesn't align with God is a lie, untruth, distorted truth, un-truth, darkness, lies. If it comes through ANYBODY (like Peter) it is a devil!! Devils are people with errant beliefs that don't align with God that attack others with their errant/sinful lies!! Lets all look to see and stop slamming each other. IMO, TK

I had to re-register as ftk because I burned out my hardrive and couldn't get back on HN as TK. Oh well I'm back as ftk. Love to all.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 24 2011,11:34)
    MIke……….That was not my point at all, I Know a Satan (adversarial Spirit) exists i never said it did not exists. The is you assumption i am say a Satan does not exist, You believe he exists as some Physical being of some kind i don't.  And by the way Mike I ask you a simple question first. Is he a  physical Snake or Serpent,  a simple Yes or No will suffice also. The answerer to yours is NO, now plaese answer mine.

Okay Gene,

You are splitting hairs now, but I'll abide.  You say that since I don't know what the “Physical being” of Satan looks like, then “Satan” must not be a “Physical being”.  

So I'll ask again about Michael the archangel:

Gene, since you don't know what the “Physical being” of Michael looks like, does that mean the “Physical being” of Michael doesn't exist?  YES or NO?

As to your question about a snake, I've already answered this question in the “Satan” thread.  But, because I (unlike some people here) understand that sometimes questions need to be asked more than once for clarity, etc., I will again answer your direct question:  I don't know Gene.  He was referred to as a PHYSICAL serpent in Genesis and again in Revelation.  So I have no reason to believe that the BEING OF SATAN didn't at one time take on the appearance of a snake.  But Paul says that even Satan (obviously a real being according to Paul's words) can even masquerade as an angel of light – so he can appear to men as just about anything he wants to I assume.  (Notice the “masquerade as an angel of light” part, Gene.  AS OPPOSED TO WHAT?  The ANGEL of darkness that he truly is?  Think it out man.)

Also, I await both your and Tim's response about who exactly was thrown down to earth from heaven, taking a third of the angels with him. Was it a LIE that came down to us full of fury and wrath? Were there not LIES among us before? ???

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

this will make Gene run away :D :D :D

ftk
    Participant

Pierre and Mike: Since the scriptures in Ezekiel don't use a name I take it that you imply(satan) as the object of Ezekiels writing, which doesn't appear when reading Ezekiel 28:12! Why do you insert satan as the object? Are we sucking into other men's doctrines that perhaps you have heard. Lets try thinking and reasoning outside the box a bit. Who was the first great creation of God for the Earth? Was it not Adam? Did not Adam walk in the garden in splendor and beauty. Was Adam not made perfect in every way, UNTIL wickedness was found/accepted in him? Did not Adam choose to accept, believe and experience evil for the first time.

Was Adam not the anointed, guardian, cherub of God? Does religion not say that Adam sinned and was removed from the Garden of perfection? Is this perhaps where sin, evil thinking, death believing, destruction was created and passed down through mankind for generations unto Jesus came to make the path straight. Forgive us our mistakes. Give us the truth about God and set us free from all evil?

Must we repeat dead religion and remain in the box with walls of lies blocking every pathway to God. If we are not even willing to try and accept new truth that will align completely with the entire plan of God we will remain in the hell we have created and accepted as the true way of life. Death is now considered the way of life! Sickness unto death is most common. Is God's power gone? Are we willing to sit back and teach ourselves away from the healing power of Gods anointing? Not me friends!!! Alone or together I have seen the power of
    God, am seeing the power of God and I will see the power of God in my future.

We are living death now! Destructive, evil, death thinking by most all Gods offspring/sons is tearing down and breaking apart the intended life given from God. We accept sickness and disease as though it is a learning tool by a destroying God! We accept that food is killing us. Lack of exercise is killing us. Our water is killing us. Does anyone think that Jesus would say those things? Jesus would pity those thoughts. Jesus already said its not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man. We are believing in and looking forward to the end of life/death and we are getting what we believe for!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tK

Was Adam not the anointed, guardian, cherub of God?

TK.is not a CHERUB a class of angel like ARCH angel,and ANGEL to my understanding there 3 classes of angels ?

Are we sucking into other men's doctrines that perhaps you have heard. Lets try thinking and reasoning outside the box a bit. Who was the first great creation of God for the Earth? Was it not Adam? Did not Adam walk in the garden in splendor and beauty. Was Adam not made perfect in every way, UNTIL wickedness was found/accepted in him? Did not Adam choose to accept, believe and experience evil for the first time.

it is known that you do not considered the OT important so you do not know and so miss half of Gods word,and then pointing fingers at the others who considered as a whole word????

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. what do you think was created here ??

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.

Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

and do you think who is the first creation of God ???

it seems more likely that Adam and Eve were the last thing that God created ,NO ???YES he rested after that creation ????YES.

truth is found in scriptures not in misunderstanding and people who reject half of scriptures ,your quote seems your own judgement .

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 25 2011,11:34)
    MIke……….That was not my point at all, I Know a Satan (adversarial Spirit) exists i never said it did not exists. The is you assumption i am say a Satan does not exist, You believe he exists as some Physical being of some kind i don't.  And by the way Mike I ask you a simple question first. Is he a  physical Snake or Serpent,  a simple Yes or No will suffice also. The answerer to yours is NO, now plaese answer mine.

gene

Ge 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
    Ge 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
    Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.
    Ge 3:13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
    The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Thus says the Lord GOD,
    “You had the seal of perfection,
    Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    EZE 28:13 “You were in Eden, the garden of God;
    Every precious stone was your covering:
    The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
    The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
    The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
    And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
    Was in you.
    On the day that you were created
    They were prepared.
    EZE 28:14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers,
    And I placed you there.
    You were on the holy mountain of God;
    You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
    EZE 28:15 “You were blameless in your ways
    From the day you were created
    Until unrighteousness was found in you.
    EZE 28:16 “By the abundance of your trade
    You were internally filled with violence,
    And you sinned;
    Therefore I have cast you as profane
    From the mountain of God.

and Adam was never cast from the mountain of God

Rev 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
    Rev 12:15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

so what you think Gene ??????

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 25 2011,05:35)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 24 2011,11:34)

Okay Gene,

You are splitting hairs now, but I'll abide.  You say that since I don't know what the “Physical being” of Satan looks like, then “Satan” must not be a “Physical being”.  

So I'll ask again about Michael the archangel:

Gene, since you don't know what the “Physical being” of Michael looks like, does that mean the “Physical being” of Michael doesn't exist?  YES or NO?

As to your question about a snake, I've already answered this question in the “Satan” thread.  But, because I (unlike some people here) understand that sometimes questions need to be asked more than once for clarity, etc., I will again answer your direct question:  I don't know Gene.  He was referred to as a PHYSICAL serpent in Genesis and again in Revelation.  So I have no reason to believe that the BEING OF SATAN didn't at one time take on the appearance of a snake.  But Paul says that even Satan (obviously a real being according to Paul's words) can even masquerade as an angel of light – so he can appear to men as just about anything he wants to I assume.  (Notice the “masquerade as an angel of light” part, Gene.  AS OPPOSED TO WHAT?  The ANGEL of darkness that he truly is?  Think it out man.)

Also, I await both your and Tim's response about who exactly was thrown down to earth from heaven, taking a third of the angels with him.  Was it a LIE that came down to us full of fury and wrath?  Were there not LIES among us before?  ???

Mike……..Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance it appears. I ask you a simple question which you have failed to answer (DIRECTLY) Yes or No don't try to turn it around by asking another question about an Angel or any thing else, just answer the question Mike with a simple YES OR NO. is that not what you put on us , now you skirt around the same thing when put on you. AGAIN, is Satan a PHYSICAL Serpent or a Snake that crawls around on his belly eating dust or NOT>

Question # 2……Is Peter a Satan, as Jesus said He was? Just a YES OR NO will do. It appears you demand a Yes or Not answer from others but seem to be unable to give one yourself. We all can play that stupid game Mike. IMO

peace and love…………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………….If the fullness of God dwelt in him then it was GOD that was (IN) Him it does not say that Jesus the Man was that fullness Himself But that It (that fullness) dwelt (IN) Him . God was truly (IN) the man Jesus . God who is and was the LOGOS was (IN) the Flesh man (JESUS)> First Person as the LOGOS> Just as Paladin said He was and can be in us the same way he was in Jesus By the LOGOS also.

Peace and love………………………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 26 2011,09:32)
    Terricca………….If the fullness of God  dwelt in him then it was GOD that was (IN) Him it does not say that Jesus the Man was that fullness Himself But that It (that fullness) dwelt (IN) Him . God was truly (IN) the man Jesus . God who is and was the LOGOS was (IN) the Flesh man (JESUS)>  First Person as the LOGOS> Just as Paladin said He was and can be in us the same way he was in Jesus By the LOGOS also.

gene

then why is scriptures do not say it that he is God instead of call him Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD ?????????

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………Because GOD is (IN) a Person does (NOT) Make Him the GOD that is (IN) HIM., Can't You understand that GOD considers us humans as (TEMPLES) He can dwell (IN) But that does not make anyone That GOD dwelling (IN) Him and that includes Jesus also. GOD is SPIRIT , ” know you not that your (BODIES) are the (TEMPLES) of the living GOD” See Pierre you and others here do not truly understand that or you could easily see what i have posted to you. If GOD is (IN) You you will refelct Him to the degree He is (IN) YOU. Therefore you must put (YOURSELF) to death as Jesus Did and Let GOD reflect his image through you. It is not hard to understand Pierre, “that God may be (IN) all and (THROUGH) You all”.

Pierre the problem here is people do not understand the most simplest things they have complicated Christianity to the point it lies in a Mysterious Religious State that is Not understood by those who profess it nor can anyone understand these false teachings . Here is just some of the not understood things.

Jesus……..was a Man not Morphed from a Past existing State of Being.

Spirit……….Spirits do (NOT) Have Bodies.

Bodies……..Jesus was raised with a Physical Body and still has it.

Soul……….. A soul is a Body with Spiirt (IN) it. Man became a “LIVING SOUL: he was not alive or living until his body recieved Spirit.

Spirit relating to a Soul or Body………a Soul or Body can die and spirit can not die, (IT) returns to GOD who gave (IT) in the first place.
    When a man dies he thoughts “PARISH”, he Ceases to exist without a body, He must recieve a
    Resurrected body again and have Spirit added back into it as Jesus did, in order to live again as a
    “LIVING SOUL”.

Pierre these are just some of hundreds of simple things that “MYSTERY RELIGION” Has made complicated and confusing in order to hide the truth, you and others here have bought into these lies and therefore just can not understand them. IMO

peace and love…………………………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca………..Forgot to answer you Question, Jesus is a Son of GOd because the Seed of GOD is (IN) Him the LOGOS, Just the same as all who have GOD Seed (IN) them are also SONS of GOD (NOW) Not later. Read what John said regarding this ” brethren NOW we are the SONS of GOD” , Not later Pierre , but “NOW” and Jesus is and was the “FIRSTBORN OF (MANY) BROTHERS”. Nothing difficult about it Pierre. IMO

Peace and Love………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 26 2011,10:48)
    Terricca………..Forgot to answer you Question, Jesus is a Son of GOd because the Seed of GOD is (IN) Him the LOGOS, Just the same as all who have GOD Seed (IN) them are also SONS of GOD (NOW) Not later. Read what John said regarding this ” brethren NOW we are the SONS of GOD” , Not later Pierre , but “NOW” and Jesus is and was the “FIRSTBORN OF (MANY) BROTHERS”. Nothing difficult about it Pierre. IMO

gene

are you in a religion where all questions are not allowed to be ask??,

and so guide peoples mind in the direction of the leaders ???

Pierre these are just some of hundreds of simple things that “MYSTERY RELIGION” Has made complicated and confusing in order to hide the truth, you and others here have bought into these lies and therefore just can not understand them. IMO

but i do not fallow religion but it seems you do,

Terricca…………Because GOD is (IN) a Person does (NOT) Make Him the GOD that is (IN) HIM., Can't You understand that GOD considers us humans as (TEMPLES) He can dwell (IN) But that does not make anyone That GOD dwelling (IN) Him and that includes Jesus also.

How is God spirit , IN a men ,and so that a piece of God being is in all believers ???

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 26 2011,09:50)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 26 2011,09:32)
    Terricca………….If the fullness of God  dwelt in him then it was GOD that was (IN) Him it does not say that Jesus the Man was that fullness Himself But that It (that fullness) dwelt (IN) Him . God was truly (IN) the man Jesus . God who is and was the LOGOS was (IN) the Flesh man (JESUS)>  First Person as the LOGOS> Just as Paladin said He was and can be in us the same way he was in Jesus By the LOGOS also.

gene

then why is scriptures do not say it that he is God instead of call him Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD ?????????

Pierre

gene

why????

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……….Why What?

peace and love………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 26 2011,14:15)
    Terricca……….Why What?

peace and love………………………………………gene

gene

Terricca………..Forgot to answer you Question

which one;this one;gene

then why is scriptures do not say it that he is God instead of call him Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD ???

and this one;How is God spirit , IN a men ,and so that a piece of God being is in all believers

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Maybe think of God dwelling in you this way. Jesus said his words are spirit! God is spirit! Jesus spoke God/spirit/words to us. If we accept them in our mind/heart and agree with them, then we have that much of God dwelling inside of us. The more spirit/words of God we consume the more God we have within us. The picture of Baptism is a complete and continual immersion of the words of God. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 26 2011,16:52)
    Pierre: Maybe think of God dwelling in you this way. Jesus said his words are spirit! God is spirit! Jesus spoke God/spirit/words to us. If we accept them in our mind/heart and agree with them, then we have that much of God dwelling inside of us. The more spirit/words of God we consume the more God we have within us. The picture of Baptism is a complete and continual immersion of the words of God. IMO, TK

TK

yes, Christ and his apostles left words to us and those words are expressions of Gods will ,and so by applying them in our lives they bring fort the will of God and then God blessing is to give us live,

this is why those words are living words ;right ?

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……………” for the Spirit earnestly desires us” and again, Behold i stand at the door and if anyone open the door I (GOD) will come in and sup with Him”, Pierre that was GOD the Spirit speaking through Jesus to us. Not Jesus speaking to us. And again Who so ever has ears to hear let him hear what the Spirit is Saying> Get it ? that Spirit saying that is (NOT) a PHYSICAL BODY of any type, It is SPIRIT (INTELLECT) communicating it US (IN) our Minds.

peace and love…………………………………………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account