what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 27 2011,11:28)
    Terricca……………” for the Spirit earnestly desires us”  and again, Behold i stand at the door and if anyone open the door I (GOD) will come in and sup with Him”, Pierre that was GOD the Spirit speaking through Jesus to us. Not Jesus speaking to us. And again Who so ever has ears to hear let him hear what the Spirit is Saying> Get it ? that Spirit saying that is (NOT) a PHYSICAL BODY of any type, It is SPIRIT (INTELLECT) communicating it US (IN) our Minds.

peace and love…………………………………………….gene

Gene

read those words of Godly wisdom they are words of live ;

Pr 3:1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
    but keep my commands in your heart,
    Pr 3:2 for they will prolong your life many years
    and bring you prosperity.

Pr 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Pr 3:4 Then you will win favor and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.

Pr 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    Pr 3:6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Pr 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the LORD and shun evil.
    Pr 3:8 This will bring health to your body
    and nourishment to your bones.

Pr 3:9 Honor the LORD with your wealth,
    with the firstfruits of all your crops;
    Pr 3:10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
    and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Pr 3:11 My son, do not despise the LORD'S discipline
    and do not resent his rebuke,
    Pr 3:12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
    as a father the son he delights in.

Pr 3:13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
    the man who gains understanding,
    Pr 3:14 for she is more profitable than silver
    and yields better returns than gold.
    Pr 3:15 She is more precious than rubies;
    nothing you desire can compare with her.
    Pr 3:16 Long life is in her right hand;
    in her left hand are riches and honor.
    Pr 3:17 Her ways are pleasant ways,
    and all her paths are peace.
    Pr 3:18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her;
    those who lay hold of her will be blessed.

Pr 3:19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations,
    by understanding he set the heavens in place;
    Pr 3:20 by his knowledge the deeps were divided,
    and the clouds let drop the dew.

Pr 3:21 My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment,
    do not let them out of your sight;
    Pr 3:22 they will be life for you,
    an ornament to grace your neck.
    Pr 3:23 Then you will go on your way in safety,
    and your foot will not stumble;
    Pr 3:24 when you lie down, you will not be afraid;
    when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
    Pr 3:25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
    or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
    Pr 3:26 for the LORD will be your confidence
    and will keep your foot from being snared.

this is also teached by Jesus and his disciples

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 27 2011,11:28)
    Terricca……………” for the Spirit earnestly desires us”  and again, Behold i stand at the door and if anyone open the door I (GOD) will come in and sup with Him”, Pierre that was GOD the Spirit speaking through Jesus to us. Not Jesus speaking to us. And again Who so ever has ears to hear let him hear what the Spirit is Saying> Get it ? that Spirit saying that is (NOT) a PHYSICAL BODY of any type, It is SPIRIT (INTELLECT) communicating it US (IN) our Minds.

peace and love…………………………………………….gene

gene

i am waiting answers to my questions this is almost 5 questions you did not answering

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

what is true in scriptures does not become a lie wen men interpretation comes and change the meaning of the word of God,

men is a liar unless what he says is supported by scriptures this is the truth,

but men's ego is the great obstacle to the acceptance of Gods truth ,because he as to give it up, and become like Christ who give up all the glory (position) that he had to come down to us and give his live to obey the will of God his father ,
    now question;would this be the way to God ? yes

this is what the gospel is all about ,so it is in our hands to follow Christ or not,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

this is a question open to all ;Ro 5:7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.

WHY? Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

answer to ;Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man
    because a righteous man is only of interest to God and very few people understand this unless they them self are on the way of righteousness

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

we all know the bible and many called it the word of God,but only very few believe it to be truly so,

some may argue this is not true,many Christians of today have their faith based on those scriptures ,this could be true but it does not make people or the believers to believe that we have to follow scriptures rather than religion,of men made culture.
    it was the same in the time of Jesus millions of Jews but only a few true believers,

when we say that we believe scriptures this should mean that the scriptures are the rules that run our lives and are the main reason to my existence ,and so all our faith is in Gods word,

and only trust his word,

is this your case ? if yes ,you are my brother because we have the same faith,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

Dt 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.
    Dt 10:18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.
    Dt 10:19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.
    Dt 10:20 Fear the LORD your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.

this is also what Christ was teaching to his apostles

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

to understand the word of God it is important to know the main players ,first God ;;God is a spirit and so all what he says is done or received by men trough another being ;either;angel,prophet,
    or special chosen people,

no one can know the spirit of God except God himself, but scriptures says that GOD NEVER changes; so we can learn from his past actions what he would or would not do,
    this is why we have to read carefully the old testament and pay attention to what God says and what he does not say,

also understand the reason for God s actions ;this will be very useful to understand why he send his son to earth to become the sacrificial Lamb,

also the reason for the existence of the nation of Israel and why God loved Israel (nation) and yet destroyed it totally,

understand what is the power of God, and the holy spirit ,also the glory that God will never share,and the glory of the son what is shared from God his father and the glory of his disciples that is shared from Christ,

i believe those answers will answer the question were and what is the kingdom of God.or on vial the secret of the Kingdom of God ,

all those answers are in the scriptures to be grasp by those who believe ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

I always wander for many years what make some believers believe one scripture over an other ,this is very annoying,
    they argue and argue ,that only parts of scriptures are good and others have to be interpreted but by whom ? of cause by them,is this not silly ? men interpreting Gods word ,when scriptures say that only God knows the spirit of God ,

why would God not explain is own words and will ? or did he ? but no one was listening ? what it take to be a God listener ?
    is it possible to a man to be listening to two people at the same time ? God and himself ?this is absolutely an NO,
    there will be direct opposition ,one will has to be closed ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

the holy spirit what is it ;it is always said that it is OF God or from God ;so it is never ours

we as men will never possess the holy spirit ;because it is not ours but we can share it by obeying Gods will and so being a part taker in Gods work on earth,

if we are born again and so have commit our self completely to do what Gods will wants ,then and only then can we claim to be within the holy spirit of God,and live by the truth of his word.

by doing so we can become holy as God his,

Christ is the way to achieve this ;he as shown us how far obedience to God it takes to be saved ,to the point of dead ,yes give up our live for the will of God

this will show our total dependence to God and his word,and trust it to the fullest just like Christ and his disciples did,

so if you think that you have the holy spirit what is the will of God and we cannot possess what is not ours ,but we can share it to the fullest of our soul,

what it mean is if you follow the will of God then you are probably taking part of God holy spirit ,and live a life to become holy ,

but all of this can be lost if we drifting away from Gods will ,

Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
    Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
    Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Rev 22:7 “Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.”

Rev 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful,

Rev 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
    Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

terraricca
    Participant

All

is it right to belong to an religeous organization ??

it is almost the same question as ;is it right to have a mother to nurse you,??

and the answer is yes,but for what reason ?? they all have false teachings,but how long should we stay in an organization ??

well this depend on you ,if you need to be nursed for 2 or three years or for live some people never grow up.

the nursing is to help to become mature physicaly with a mother ,spiritualy in a religion,

usely 2or 3 years should do,if you work well,and then you can and must leave ,or you will become intengled with the knowledge and will of the strong inside the churche and so lose your personality ,you then just follow who ever……

following Christ is not done that way ,you must know and understant WHY you following Christ and WHY you believe in the promes of God and so do Gods will. there will be no in between no men no organization it is you and God trough Jesus Christ ,

what ever you decided will be as you do and say ,this is freedom in Christ but we are respossible for our actions and our words,we are after all MATURE.or are we ???? are you ???

terraricca
    Participant

all

is it good for Christians to worship God trough an organization??

1Sa 8:6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD.
    1Sa 8:7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king.

1Sa 8:9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.”
    1Sa 8:10 Samuel told all the words of the LORD to the people who were asking him for a king.

1Sa 8:11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will do: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots.
    1Sa 8:12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.
    1Sa 8:13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers.
    1Sa 8:14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants.
    1Sa 8:15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants.
    1Sa 8:16 Your menservants and maidservants and the best of your cattle and donkeys he will take for his own use.
    1Sa 8:17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
    1Sa 8:18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.

1Sa 8:19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us.
    1Sa 8:20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”
    1Sa 8:21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD.

1Sa 8:22 The LORD answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

1Sa 8:17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
    1Sa 8:18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.

this is also what an ORGANIZATION DOES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, BUT SEE NOW 1SA;17 AND 18 SAYS;;

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION IT YOU ARE LIVING IN IT.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

why would the kingdom of God be in us and not some other place ?

what is a kingdom with people who do not want to be in the kingdom ? what is a kingdom if the people in it do not know there king ?

why is God making a kingdom for his son ? how will this kingdom be run if he will be run then by whom and how ??

those are all questions for the earthly kingdom the ones run by men ,

it is not so within Gods kingdom . after all Christ is the temporary king and last king,in the universe ,because scriptures says that at the end Christ turns all things including himself to his GOD and father ;and so all becomes off God and God in ALL;(Christ will always be the son of God )

what is this means ?? God in all ; how can God be in US if not in our spirit and heart and doing his will out of love for him .did Christ not say;Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”(his truth not ours)

when that is put in place ,and done what other rule do we need in Gods kingdom ? NONE

so the kingdom would be IN us right ,did not Christ shows US until what point we have to become submitted to God ? yes he did until our dead if needed.just as he did .

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

it seems that there is more people who have an opinion on the scriptures that they have consulted ,rather that believe in them and so apply them to their lives,

many find inconsistency s in scriptures according to their own miss understanding ,and find in it the reasons for not to believe in it ,
    they do not understand that it is this way that they are now judged because they have not believed in the only son of God ,

in today world it is so confused that many would not even recognize truth of God from any other truth ,

there never was a time where the ego of people was so high and so spread in all nations of the earth ,

it is like seeing the movements of Satan in action all at once and everywhere ,

Jesus says that it would be the humble in heart that would receive the kingdom ,the simple mystery of God ??

terraricca
    Participant

ALL

there is only two ways to fallow ,one is the world of Satan (all what is in opposition to Gods will)

and the second is God s way the only true way ,not a world of words and roots of words but the plain understanding of his word the way he made it come to us,

DO NOT BE LIKE ;2Sa 6:6 When they came to the threshing floor of Nacon, Uzzah reached out and took hold of the ark of God, because the oxen stumbled.
    2Sa 6:7 The LORD'S anger burned against Uzzah because of his irreverent act; therefore God struck him down and he died there beside the ark of God.

THINK IT IS THE WORD OF GOD AND WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT IS FOR GOD SPIRIT TO UNFOLDED IN THE HEART OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS ;ANY ONE ELSE WILL END UP LIKE UZZAH

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEKING GOD AND SUBMIT TO HIM ALL ARE SOUL AND HEART,AND STRENGTH,

terraricca
    Participant

all

Lk 21:17 All men will hate you because of me.
    Lk 21:18 But not a hair of your head will perish.
    Lk 21:19 By standing firm you will gain life.

Lk 21:26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
    Lk 21:27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
    Lk 21:28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Lk 21:29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees.
    Lk 21:30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near.
    Lk 21:31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
    Lk 21:32 “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
    Lk 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    Lk 21:34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap.
    Lk 21:35 For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
    Lk 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Mk 13:5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
    Mk 13:6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many

Mk 13:8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

Mk 13:10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.(this is the world that is talked about not Israel)
    Mk 13:20 If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
    Mk 13:21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ !’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.
    Mk 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.
    Mk 13:23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

Mk 13:24 “But in those days, following that distress,
    “ ‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    Mk 13:25 the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
    Mk 13:26 “At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
    Mk 13:27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Mt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
    Mt 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.(this would be all the problems for cast by Christ )
    Mt 24:36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: My friend, you will be lost in scriptures, if you don't include the original context of scripture spoken and begin with that quote. In Luke 21 where you begin to quote Jesus it is lost and confusing because you didn't start at the root beginning of that particular dissertation. At 21:5….they began to speak of the temple, of how beautiful and adorned with goodly stones and Jesus said:

….as for these things(the temple buildings are what they are talking about)…which ye behold….the days will come in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down…V7….and they ask Jesus,….Master 1)when shall these things be(the tearing down of the temple) and 2) and what signs will there be when these things shall come to pass?…..

Two questions: V8…take heed (pay attention)….don't let anything deceive (or trick you)!….V8 and V9 still coming up to original question of when temple buildings will be torn down….the end is not yet……much war, pain, tribulation, destruction, earthquakes, fearful sites from heaven…..V 12….but before all these things they(Jews) will lay their hands on you, persecute you, and deliver you up to the synagogues, and into prisons,……for my names sake….some of you will be put to death and ye shall be hated for my names sake!….still answering original question…when..and what signs… the destruction of the Temple, buildings?

V20….when you see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh….V21 then let them who are in Jerusalem flee….V22….for these be the days of vengeance and all things written may be fulfilled….(pain, suffering, tribulation, Jerusalem trodden down, powers of the heavens shaken)…..V27…then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory…..look up for your redemption draweth nigh….V31…..when you see these things coming to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand…..V32(timing key)…This generation(that he is talking to) shall not pass away till all be fulfilled.
    THE TEMPLE BUILDINGS IN JERUSALEM WERE COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN 70AD!

Matthews version is even more explicit!

Those that choose to place something this obvious off into the future, which the religious masses have done for over 2000years, will follow that dangling carrot forever. It will not happen again unless maybe enough fools hold that mental picture strong enough to recreate that horrible time.

THE NEW TEMPLE, BUILT WITHOUT HANDS, WHERE GOD AND JESUS DWELL, HAVE MADE THEIR ABODE, ARE SEATED IN, HAVE MADE THEIR CHURCH, AND IS THE HOUSE OF GOD….MANKIND….MUST BEGIN TO MOVE ON/HIGHER INTO GREATER ENLIGHTENMENT AND LOVE POWER TO SPEAD TO ALL THE WORLD….THE TOTAL FULFILLMENT OF TRUTH!! IMO, TK

Pastry
    Participant

THE NEW TEMPLE, BUILT WITHOUT HANDS, WHERE GOD AND JESUS DWELL, HAVE MADE THEIR ABODE, ARE SEATED IN, HAVE MADE THEIR CHURCH, AND IS THE HOUSE OF GOD….MANKIND….MUST BEGIN TO MOVE ON/HIGHER INTO GREATER ENLIGHTENMENT AND LOVE POWER TO SPEAD TO ALL THE WORLD….THE TOTAL FULFILLMENT OF TRUTH!! IMO, TK

I agree with that Pierre….. I also want to say that most organized religion believe false doctrine like the trinity.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

The trinity is indeed a man made doctrine and not of God…. Irene

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Mt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
    Mt 24:4 Jesus answered……

Mk 13:4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”
    Mk 13:5 Jesus said to them: “

Lk 21:7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”
    Lk 21:8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.

this  his the questions that the apostles ask Jesus ;;“when will this happen,(destruction of the temple of Jerusalem) and what will be the sign of your coming(this his the return of Christ at the the end of this world and the beginning of the millenium) and of the end of the age?” (this would be the end of Satan world all together even dead )

this is not in the mind ,just as the destruction of Jerusalem temple was not and the flood,and the destruction of Sodom and suroundings,all those things will come upon men soon

pierre

Irene,those words where from TK

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: …..
    …….Quote:…Mt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and [what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age]?” [In Mark they ask, what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass….]……..Be honest, if you were standing there talking to Jesus about this disaster that was going to come upon the temple buildings and you had no idea Jesus was going to be killed and removed out of the picture, there is no way they would have been asking about….. when will you be resurrected and start your kingdom on earth….., they didn't know he was about to die and go away! They would not have a question like….what will be the sign of your coming! You would have no idea that he was leaving! Also the other question….what sign will there be of the end of the age? The question had to be referring to the same, end of the Jewish/Temple, age. That would be the logical question….at the end of the temple it would also be the end of the Jewish, religious world order!

It is pre-conceived doctrines or former beliefs, that we have heard previously, that lead our mental perceptions of scriptures into saying something completely different than intended originally, IMO!

And please don't refer to Satan's world. Lies and deceptions only have any form of life, if we give our attention to them. They are lies! Why pay any attention to lies. There is no truth in him. Truth is life, lies are death. Lies don't rule the world or have a world, or rule anything unless “you” give them your attention with your fears, otherwise they have nothing. Deceivers kingdom is to blind the eyes of the sons of God, IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account