What time of day is it?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

I am just trying to figure out when is the best time to post when more people are available but I noticed that this site is based in NZ so what time is it there?

Stu
    Participant

1:00pm exactly.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Hmmm… server time seems to be ahead a few minutes. I guess the server will know about the rapture before the rest of us.

Stuart

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 13 2009,12:24)
    I am just trying to figure out when is the best time to post when more people are available but I noticed that this site is based in NZ so what time is it there?

As far as the time is concerned most members are from the U.S.A. t8 lives in Australia and Nick in New Z. and lineon lives in Africa.
    Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8 lives in New Zealand.

New Zealand is 12 hours ahead of GMT. So we are 12 hours ahead of England with compensation for daylight saving.

So that means the USA is behind us considerably.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 13 2009,13:10)
    Hmmm… server time seems to be ahead a few minutes.  I guess the server will know about the rapture before the rest of us.

Stuart

BTW, the server has evolved. The CPU mutated due to unusual conditions in the data centre and now it goes a little faster.

theodorej
    Participant

Hmmm… server time seems to be ahead a few minutes.  I guess the server will know about the rapture before the rest of us.

Stuart

WHAT RAPTURE ????

Stu
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 18 2009,23:01)

Stuart

WHAT RAPTURE ????

Well I don't think it has happened yet. But the server will know about it nine minutes before the rest of us do.

Stuart

Tim Kraft
    Participant

What rapture is a good question! The word rapture means something about a real good feeling. The word rapture is not in the Bible. It is a totally man made doctrine that is anti-christ because it does not align with what Jesus said. Jesus said in all his metaphoric teachings that, like a garden growing plants, let the good wanted plants grow together with the unwanted weeds until the harvest. At the harvest Angels will come (messengers, thoughts, truth of God, Jesus' words) and sever the bad(those who believe they are sinners) from the good(those who accept the Truth of God that they have been made clean and righteous, through Jesus, without works). The bad(those who believe they are sinners) will be gathered and burned (like fire consumes unto ashes) their lives through rampant (illness,sickness, disease,pain and suffering). Then only the righteous will survive and will shine like the sun in the Kingdom of their father, on earth. For those that believe their right standing and perfection with God, paid for through Christ, there will be no more anti-life, evil or sickness and disease, pain and suffering, hate, etc.! Then is the establishment of Heaven on earth. God Bless those that believe forever. TK

daretoshred
    Participant

I also challenge the rapture. Here where I'm at I saw a sticker that said “After the rapture, can I have your car?”

It's in response to “In case of rapture, this car will be unmanned.”

The irony is that a Christian could legitimately sport the “After the rapture, can I have your car?” sticker on his/her car.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account