What is the mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Laurel
    Participant

Quote (ALivingStone @ Sep. 27 2007,13:29)
    Mankind without the spirit of God indwelling is naught but a beast. And we have plenty of evidence of this, just listen to any newscast.

Psa 73:22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you

Dan 4:25 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle and be drenched with the dew of heaven.

We are made in the image of God but when we harden our hearts to our creator we take on another image the image of a beast. Well no one can argue that we are not similar in the physical sense to the other creatures God has made. yet they are not said to be made in his image. so it is in the mind and spirit that we are like our God.
    And certianly activities we particapate in do mark us or speak of what we believe in, who we worship.
    I agree laurel that xmas and est-r are not christian.
    I laugh when I hear christians pleding with the unbelievers on signs and parade floats to bring the christ back to christmas:laugh:
    I do believe in a sabbath rest but I'm not to ridgid with it and doubt very much weither it is the mark of the beast to not keep it.

External or visible marks dont neccesarily shown that we belong to any Lord as the is no mark of christ we are called to put on. But the fact that many accept the marks of beast kingdoms are a sign of who a person has given their heart to.

I just wanted to post Scripture for the Way I believe. I'll also share Strong's definition of the word

“sign.”
    אות
    'ôth
    oth
    Probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: – mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
    Exo 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Exo 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

“seal”
    חתם
    châtham
    khaw-tham'
    A primitive root; to close up; especially to seal: – make an end, mark, seal (up), stop.

Isa 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
    Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Seal, mark, signature all meaning “mark” YHWH's mark is the fourth commandment, as written in Scripture.

Laurel

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Laurel,
    My question is :
    Doesn't “WWW” mean “666” ?

Laurel
    Participant

WWW I have never seen. To deceive us from YHWH our Elohim, Satan tries to imitate with his own mark known as the “mark of the beast.” Satan's counterfiet doups most of those who really believe they worship the one true God. In reality they are worshiping a political/religios system, which make their own doctrine based on our “freedom” to worship.

Satan speaks “smooth” words to attract his believers, while YHWH's prophets speak outright warnings of repentance!

Everybody loves a smooth talker. A smooth talkes makes us feel good and that there is nothing we must do to be saved.

True prophets see a need for repentance, they see where folk slip off the path that leads to the kingdom. True prophets make us uncomfortable, they tell us it isn't over yet, and there is still work to be done. They say REPENT, REPENT, REPENT!!!

The mark of the beast was written in greek as the now obsolete 6th letter, the 14th letter, and the 22nd letters of the Greek alphabet. Greek uses letters for numbers, like the Romans did. The letters of the 6th,14th, and 22nd= 666.

We were given clues to understanding, scattered throughout Scriptures.

Today many take the numbers and combine with numerically labeled letters to come up with names of people like Hitler or the title for the Pope. Scripture tells us that the “beast” is Tammuz. The reincarnated “Nimrod” who became the Sun-g_d, born on December 25th, whose mother “the Queen of heaven” named Ishtar, Estarte, Ashteroth, Diana, and even renamed Mary in the united Catholic religions which united pagen and Jewish religions to attract more people to their political/religious system.

Therefore Tammuz represents all political/religious systems and all Sun cult religions, or nature worship.

We were warned “Come out of her My people!”
    The two witnesses, or two tablets of commands written with YHWH's own finger also warn us!

Now here is how I learned Tammuz worship is the “mark” of the beast:

I heard my Master Y'shua tell me to look with the eyes of a child. I know that Jewish children are “required” by the Torah to “hear” the Torah read aloud to them by the time they are 7 years old. So I knew that a 7 year old could know the meaning.

If I was a 7 year old Jewish kid and had this riddle put to me, I would do what comes natural and translate the Greek letters into Hebrew letters. It reads Tammuz!

Then I needed to proove this, so I searched Scripture for the name Tammuz. Here are the verses I found that sealed the truth in my mind forever:

Eze 8:3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
    Eze 8:4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
    Eze 8:5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
    Eze 8:6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
    Eze 8:7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.
    Eze 8:8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
    Eze 8:9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
    Eze 8:10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
    Eze 8:11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
    Eze 8:12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
    Eze 8:13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
    Eze 8:14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
    Eze 8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
    Eze 8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
    Eze 8:17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
    Eze 8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Gen 10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
    Gen 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
    Gen 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
    Gen 10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

1Ch 1:8 The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
    1Ch 1:9 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
    1Ch 1:10 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth.
    1Ch 1:11 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
    1Ch 1:12 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (of whom came the Philistines,) and Caphthorim.
    1Ch 1:13 And Canaan begat Zidon his firstborn, and Heth,
    1Ch 1:14 The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,
    1Ch 1:15 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
    1Ch 1:16 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite.

Mic 5:3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.
    Mic 5:4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
    Mic 5:5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
    Mic 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
    Mic 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
    Mic 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in
    pieces, and none can deliver.
    Mic 5:9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
    Mic 5:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
    Mic 5:11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:
    Mic 5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
    Mic 5:13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.
    Mic 5:14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
    Mic 5:15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

May the knowledge of the truth of the Set-apart Spirit come to all who read this and believe and guard the commands of YHWH.

Laurel

IM4Truth
    Participant

All scriptures given in Laurels Post come out of the old Covenant that God made to Israel. We are under a New Covenant that has nothing to do with the old.

Laurel
    Participant

Mrs will from now on be called Iam4lies.

Here are a few examples where the Messiah and His taught ones taught from Scripture. That is ALL they taught, they did not make up a new doctrine.

1 Peter 4:11 Says: If any man speak, let him speak of the “oracles” of Elohim.

Acts 17:2 Paul reasoned with them out of Scriptures.

Acts 17:11 The Thessolonians searched the Scriptures to see if what Paul was teaching was true.

Luke 24:25-26 beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He (Y'shua) expounded to them in all the Scriptures these things concerning Himself.

Now based on the teaching of the New Testament lets see if it is true.

Compare these verses that they taught and the Scriptures where they learned them from:

Matt. 23:39 comes from Psalm 18:26
    Matt. 18:26 comes from Is. 29:13
    Luke 4:18 comes from Is. 61:1-2
    Matt. 26:31 comes from Zeck. 13:7
    Matt. 26:59-63 comes from Is. 53:7
    1 Cor.10:8 comes from Num. 26:62-65

Those are just a drop in the bucket. Now who is a liar Mrs.?

Laurel for my Messiah

Laurel
    Participant

Sorry I have to redo that whole thing too many mistakes.

Matt 23:39 comes from Psalm 118:26
    Matt. 15:8-9 comes from Is. 29:13
    Luke 4:18-19 comes from Is 61:1-2
    Matt. 26:31 comes from Zec. 13:7
    Matt. 26:59-63 comes from Is. 53:7
    1 Cor. 10:8 comes from Num. 26:62-65

Sorry for the confusion, I had company and got distracted.
    Laurel

IM4Truth
    Participant

Laureel I was talking about the Covenants not individual scriptures. But you do not understand the Covenants to bad. And thank you for that Compliment. So now I am a Liar?
    :blues: :blues:

ALivingStone
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Sep. 30 2007,04:15)
    Everybody loves a smooth talker. A smooth talkes makes us feel good and that there is nothing we must do to be saved.

True prophets see a need for repentance, they see where folk slip off the path that leads to the kingdom. True prophets make us uncomfortable, they tell us it isn't over yet, and there is still work to be done.  They say REPENT, REPENT, REPENT!!!……
    Mic 5:15  And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

May the knowledge of the truth of the Set-apart Spirit come to all who read this and believe and guard the commands of YHWH.

Laurel

Sister Laurel,

I have read a book called “The Two Babylons” by Rev A. Hislop. It draws all the comparisons you are making with the roman based church and the ancient idolitry of babylon.Did you come to you current understanding through the scripture alone or did you have another teacher?

Are you a true prophet of God?

If you are then you will be like Yeshua who spoke with authority expressed in love.The heart of prophecy is Love. Not Judgement.

Mic 5:15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

When Gods anger does pour out on those who reject Him it will be by his own hand not a prophet's mouth. The prohpet warns with the hope that the hearers will repent and be saved from the wrath of the almighty.

If you are in the truth and others outside then show us your heart of love and humility that we might believe the word you speak is of the spirit of truth. Let the same mind be in you as was in Christ jesus and moses of whom God said;
    (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.)
    Your words are wounding.

Hbr 1:1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
    Hbr 1:2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son

The law and the prophets did not produce the Godly nation God was seeking so he sent His Son who left his throne (or judgment seat) and became one of us, our servant. If God humbled Himself to become a servant who is any one of us to rise in judgement?
    peace sister.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Aliving Stone Yes, who is anybody to judge anybody. But Laurel did by calling me IM4lies. That to me is an insult, so is She not required to show me, that she is in anyway sorry for saying that?

Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
    where on line is a book of YHWH's Bible ? Book .
    TY ……………………Happy

thehappyman
    Participant

Thank you all for the infro.thus this far . …………….Happy

kenrch
    Participant

I have read a book called “The Two Babylons” by Rev A. Hislop.

There is something very wrong with one calling himself
    Reverend.

Psa 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

Who calls himself GOD?!!!

The above scripture is the only place in all of the word of God that has the word Reverend. And just WHO is this word refering too? God almighty!

One may as well call himself “father” as Jesus said NOT to do. And of course the RCC does. :)

ALivingStone
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Oct. 12 2007,11:25)
    There is something very wrong with one calling himself
    Reverend.

Psa 111:9  He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

Who calls himself GOD?!!!

Yeah I know. No argument here. :cool:

I guess this guy is a hippocryte just like the the rest of us Accusing the RCC of idolatry then in his title proving that he has made an idol of himself. Jesus did resist every attempt by man to give him an exualted title.
    thanks

Samuel
    Participant

What is the mark of the beast?

Hmm the bible says its either the number 666 or something that resembles it.

But I believe that the mark of god is going to be all those that are covered by the blood of the LAMB or the HOLY SPIRIT. Sort of like the passover…not sure though. I'm going to keep looking I haven't got to far into studying this yet. This whole was Jesus conceived, or Trinity, Oneness thing, or Baptism thing has had me pretty busy.

But if you Believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and keep his commandments…because if you love him you will. You'll probably wind up with the mark of GOD and won't have to worry about the mark of the beast.

Samuel
    Participant

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ROCK!

The Gates of HELL shall not PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

So, having said that…I don't care what beast crawls out of what hole…hes not going to be hurting GODS people. PERIOD! end of conversation! lol

Unisage
    Participant

There is the Mark of God and the Mark of Satan do you know the difference? I do.And If i told you It will floor you.

Revelation 12:9

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 11 2007,06:56)
    There is the Mark of God and the Mark of Satan do you know the difference? I do.And If i told you It will floor you.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Unisage He deceived the whole world. But then you do not go on with the story. You make such a rediculous statement, it would floor us, if you would tell us? No my friend I know who God is and Jesus is. The Holy Spirit lives in those that have given their lives to God. They will know the diffrence. I know Demons are all around us. I had to chase them out of our House before.
    And just ask Mandy she has more to say on that subject then I have too. So no you do not scare me.

Mrs.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 11 2007,11:22)

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 11 2007,06:56)

Unisage He deceived the whole world. But then you do not go on with the story. You make such a rediculous statement, it would floor us, if you would tell us?  No my friend I know who God is and Jesus is. The Holy Spirit lives in those that have given their lives to God. They will know the diffrence. I know Demons are all around us. I had to chase them out of our House before.
    And just ask Mandy she has more to say on that subject then I have too. So no you do not scare me.

Mrs.

Really I make a Rediculous statement? You have not see this verse yet…This verse states he Causeth ALL to receive the Mark.Do you have the Mark>? Again I will ask the simple question do you know the difference between the Mark of God and the Mark of Satan?

Revelation 13:16-17

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Laurel
    Participant

Once again we are brought back to the fourth commandment, His sign. Growing in His Spirit we learn that is is wrong to buy or sell on the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a Set-apart day to Him. Buying means we are causing someonr to “work” on the Sabbath.

As children of Elohim, we are to treat even the strangers within our gates as one of His children, even animals are forbidden to work on His Sabbath, our rest day.

I go to a Sabbath keeping church. Most of them have not come to know this truth. Today were little children with baskets collecting money. That may seem cute and nice from the outside, but from my view, it brought to mind Y'shua's works when he threw over the tables of the money changers, whom by the way were selling doves to be used as offerings.

Money matters are to be done the first day of the week. That was payday for His people in those days. The first day of the week, before you even pay our bills, you set apart your tithe.

You can not worship Elohim and money. You must choose one or the other.

Since the Sabbath is a day set-apart to commune with our Creator, why would we want to bring the most earthly prized possession into this set-apart time?

Sometimes plain common sense tells us what is good and not good, when we read the Bible in it's entirity, we see the big picture.

If you are not of this understanding, then please do not take offense. I am sure of this, and know it applies to me. A couple years ago I was unaware of it and probably wouldn't have thought twice about it if I was told.

When it come to right and wrong, we have to follow what Elohim speaks to us through His Spirit.

Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

One more thing I'd like to post about LivingStone's view of the mark of the beast; Yes, we do have numbers to tell the “political” system who we are.

Do not fear. Y'shua said render unto Ceasar what is Cesar's, render unto YHWH, what is YHWH's.

So although our government needs to know our ss# to keep track of worldly things like our taxable income or our legal status as a citizen, these things are worldly and have nothing to do with the spiritual Satan is waging against us.

Scripture does not say all will have the mark of the beast. Scripture says do not harm the trees untill the messengers of YHWH have sealed His servants in their heads. Everyone else will have the mark of the beast.

Believe Y'shua is the annointed Son of Elohim, and guard (keep) the commandments “no matter what”, and you will be saved.

Laurel

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account