What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,03:26)
    Hi Tim,

What makes you believe that everyone is trying to work their way to salvation but you?
    Has anyone here told you they are doing that or do you have an ulterior motive to think this?
    I have not heard one person here declare it, and yet each and every post you make is about this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: You ask me a question about a scripture. I answered the best I could.

If in that answer their is examples of someone attaining salvation why do you turn that on me as though I think everyone is trying to work their way to salvation.

I would have to say at this point that you don't want to hear what I think is the truth of that scripture. What kind of ulterior motive do you think possible?

When you say, every post you make is about this….salvation, I guess that is because salvation from sin is of greatest importance for humanity. To align with God or be in union/one with God there can be no sin! Even if one doesn't know what sin is, Jesus took it away forever. Jesus provided for the union of man and God as one. IF THE MAN BELIEVES HIS PERFECTION AND UNION WITH GOD!  Saved from sin for me is saved from separation from God. Sin, separates man and God. I say sin is in the mind.

…Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her [ALREADY IN HIS HEART/MIND]….!

Sin is in the mind/heart before it ever can get to physical manifestation. That's why God wanted to clean the inside of the human, where his truth is, not the outside where his lies can be disguised as truth.            

If the human mind is full of love, that is the only expression that can come from that human being. So, the ultimate cleansing point is in the mind/heart first. Eradicate the belief in sin and love is all that remains. Love is what we came from. Love is what will align with God/love. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 01 2011,08:16)
    …Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her [ALREADY IN HIS HEART/MIND]….!

Hi Tim,

How can you say that God doesn't care if you have more then one wife
    and at the same time quote what Jesus said about Adultery? (Deut.5:18)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,14:32)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Did you miss the reason I quoted the scripture, the sin was in the heart?

1)Jesus was talking to, and answering those who were believed under the law. Every question ask to him, from the law he answered as from the law. Jesus was actually saying that if you were actually under that law of adultery, that the hierarchy proclaimed, it is impossible for a man to follow.

2) If adultery was a “sin” or “broke a law of God” then Jesus either sinned or broke the law when he set the woman free that was caught in adultery!

3) Jesus came to teach the truth of God to man. He did not come to show us how to live, or tell us how to live When asked questions like…tell by brother to split the inheritance with me or whatever that scripture was, Jesus said…go and do those worldly things for yourself, what do I have to do with that…!

4) Jesus taught mans perfect relationship with God. He did not follow earthly laws until found out and then only to keep peace did he pay taxes and others.

To be small minded enough to think that God wants us to follow all laws and ordinances and rules made up by man is folly. In your old testament stories of men that wouldn't bow or follow even Kings rules were saved supernaturally.

How could you know how many wives AND CONCUBINES(mistresses) the patriarchs of God had and say you can only have one wife? That's religious bull___t!

And even if you are correct, are you going to pronounce condemnation on every person, male or female that has been divorced? You might say well they are forgiven if they ask. Then there is no problem with divorce, just ask forgiveness.

The only marriage God is concerned is the marriage between us and God. The adultery God is concerned with is whether we turn away from God with our childish and foolish ideas or will we remain faithful to our betrothed? Read the prophets how God adorned his bride and gave her everything she could ever want and yet she became a harlot and went after other gods, rules, doctrines, sin, wrong ideas of separation. So God divorced his wife/Israel.

I gotta take a break, I have more I must look up in the prophets. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

DIVORCE: Jeremiah3:6……..Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? She is gone up upon ever high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot…V7….and God said after she had done all these things,turn thou unto me. But she returned not…and her treacherous sister Judah saw it….. for these causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery, God had put her away and given her a bill of divorce: yet her treacherous sister, Judah feared not but went and played the harlot also…..!

At least let all divorced men and women know that God is a divorcee also!

Does anybody know that if you look up divorce in the exhaustive concordance it means, “forgiveness”, “set free”, “sent away”!!

From the very beginning, God never initiated marriage between man and woman!! Man did!! Read carefully before sending any hate posts please.

We now have “perfect union/marriage with God” provided by Jesus. It is accepted by faith and nothing else. Faith is the marriage of man and God, the perfect union of purity, a commitment of love between creator and creation, the two are made ONE! If the married one to God, then decides or is miss-led to believe that he needs to “do” or “not do” certain things to retain that perfect union, he is turning away in mind, from his truth/perfection and following other “gods”. God will not divorce man in this day, man is the only one who can “seeming” separate himself from God. Its an illusion of mind but whatever a man believes in his heart, is so to him!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 01 2011,21:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,14:32)

Hi Tim,

Ed: Did you miss the reason I quoted the scripture, the sin was in the heart?

1)Jesus was talking to, and answering those who were believed under the law. Every question ask to him, from the law he answered as from the law. Jesus was actually saying that if you were actually under that law of adultery, that the hierarchy proclaimed, it is impossible for a man to follow.

2) If adultery was a “sin” or “broke a law of God” then Jesus either sinned or broke the law when he set the woman free that was caught in adultery!

3) Jesus came to teach the truth of God to man. He did not come to show us how to live, or tell us how to live When asked questions like…tell by brother to split the inheritance with me or whatever that scripture was, Jesus said…go and do those worldly things for yourself, what do I have to do with that…!

4) Jesus taught mans perfect relationship with God. He did not follow earthly laws until found out and then only to keep peace did he pay taxes and others.

5) (A)To be small minded enough to think that God wants us to follow all laws and ordinances and rules made up by man is folly. (B)In your old testament stories of men that wouldn't bow or follow even Kings rules were saved supernaturally.

6) How could you know how many wives AND CONCUBINES(mistresses) the patriarchs of God had and say you can only have one wife? That's religious bull___t!

7) And even if you are correct, are you going to pronounce condemnation on every person, male or female that has been divorced? You might say well they are forgiven if they ask. Then there is no problem with divorce, just ask forgiveness.

(8)The only marriage God is concerned is the marriage between us and God. (9)The adultery God is concerned with is whether we turn away from God with our childish and foolish ideas or will we remain faithful to our betrothed? (10)Read the prophets how God adorned his bride and gave her everything she could ever want and yet she became a harlot and went after other gods, rules, doctrines, sin, wrong ideas of separation. So God divorced his wife/Israel.      

(11)I gotta take a break, I have more I must look up in the prophets. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) So Jesus was just cracking a joke and he didn't mean Adultery was really wrong?

2) Do you not understand the Gospel?   …Jesus payed her sin debt.
    Why did Jesus say to her:  “go, and sin no more”  if Adultery wasn't really wrong?. (John 8:1)

3) Then why did he say that the new commandment was to love others as he had loved us?

4) Then why did Peter say…
    Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
    Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers,
    and for the praise of them that do well. (1Peter 2:13-14)

5) A. Folly?
        B. We are instructed not to disobey God. (See Acts 4:18-19)

6) Do you wish you had more than one woman?

7) Here are Jesus words…
    Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
    And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery. (Mark 10:11-12)

8) Opinion, without any scriptural backing.

9) So you now admit that actions are important!

10) Did you also read where God told her to return?

11) You mean in the “Old Testament”, the books of the bible that you don't believe in?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 01 2011,22:16)
    DIVORCE:  Jeremiah3:6……..Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? She is gone up upon ever high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot…V7….and God said after she had done all these things,turn thou unto me. But she returned not…and her treacherous sister Judah saw it….. for these causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery, God had put her away and given her a bill of divorce: yet her treacherous sister, Judah feared not but went and played the harlot also…..!

Does anybody know that if you look up divorce in the exhaustive concordance it means, “forgiveness”, “set free”, “sent away”!!

From the very beginning, God never initiated marriage between man and woman!! Man did!! Read carefully before sending any hate posts please.  

We now have “perfect union/marriage with God” provided by Jesus. It is accepted by faith and nothing else. Faith is the marriage of man and God, the perfect union of purity, a commitment of love between creator and creation, the two are made  ONE! If the married one to God, then decides or is miss-led to believe that he needs to “do” or “not do” certain things to retain that perfect union, he is turning away in mind, from his truth/perfection and following other “gods”. God will not divorce man in this day, man is the only one who can “seeming” separate himself from God. Its an illusion of mind but whatever a man believes in his heart, is so to him!! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you purposely leave out the most importiant part of the story?
    If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou will
    put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove. (Jer.4:1)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Do you enjoy bearing false witness   …oh yea that's right sin no longer exists for you, is that correct?

Mark 10:7-9 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
    And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
    What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

ftk
    Participant

Ed:

1) So Jesus was just cracking a joke and he didn't mean Adultery was really wrong?

IF ADULTERY WAS WRONG THEN JESUS BROKE THE LAW! DID JESUS BREAK THE LAW?

2) Do you not understand the Gospel? …Jesus payed her sin debt.
    Why did Jesus say to her: “go, and sin no more” if Adultery wasn't really wrong?. (John 8:1)

AT THAT POINT JESUS HADN'T PAID ANYBODIES DEBT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAYS WE ARE STILL UNDER THE LAW. YOUR QUOTE AGAINST ADULTERY IS UNDER THE LAW. SOME AT THAT TIME WERE STILL UNDER THE LAW. JESUS DIDN'T FOLLOW THE LAW. THE LAW SAID SHE WAS GUILTY. JESUS SAID(NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU). IF THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION THERE IS NO SIN OR ERROR OR WRONG!

3) Then why did he say that the new commandment was to love others as he had loved us?

COME ON ED, AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO WANT THE TRUTH. HE SAID….THESE “PRECEPTS” OR “RECOMMENDATIONS” FOR A GOD PERFECTED LIFE, I GIVE TO YOU. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU! JESUS LOVED US UNCONDITIONALLY WITHOUT ANY CONDEMNATION. ARE YOU AWAKE? IF JESUS DIDN'T CONDEMN ANYONE NEITHER SHALL I. IF YOU SAY THIS OR THAT IS WRONG OR BAD IN GODS EYES, TO ANOTHER PERSON AND THEY BREAK THAT LAW AND THEN BELIEVE THEY ARE SEPARATED FROM GOD, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAW YOU ESTABLISHED FOR THEM!!

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
    Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers,

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE TO FOLLOW EVERY ORDINANCE OF MAN THEN YOU DO NOT FOLLOW GOD! PAUL DID NOT FOLLOW MANS ORDINANCES AND HE ENDED UP IN JAIL. AS MANY OTHERS DID. SOME WILL FOLLOW GOD ONLY AND SOME LIKE YOU WILL FOLLOW MANS IDEAS AND PRECEPTS AND CALL THEM GOD. ITS YOUR CHOICE! IF A MAN TELLS YOU TO BOW OR BURN, UNLIKE THE HEBREW CHILDREN, YOU WILL BOW TO MAN!!

5) A. Folly?

NOW YOU QUOTE THE OPPOSITE OF THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE! ARE WE TO SUBMIT TO GOD OR MAN!

ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. (SAME WOMAN 38 YEARS) I'M NOT LOOKING FOR JUSTIFICATION, I AM LOOKING FOR TRUTH!

7) Here are Jesus words…
    Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
    And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery. (Mark 10:11-12)

IF YOU WERE BORN OF SPIRIT YOU MIGHT SEE THAT A LITTLE DIFFERENT. I AM MARRIED TO GOD/HOLY SPIRIT/JESUS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!! THAT'S A HOLY MATRIMONY!! I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH HER AND OUR UNION IS SOUND AS ONE. I WILL NOT GO AFTER OTHER gods(in my mind) AND BE A HARLOT! NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM MY BRIDE! NOTHING BUT UNFAITHFUL BELIEFS CAN SEPARATE US, AND THAT ONLY IN THE MIND.

GOD DIVORCED HIS UNFAITHFUL WIFE, ISRAEL!

OUTWARD ACTIONS REFLECT THE TRUE INNER MAN AT ALL TIMES!

NOW THERE IS NO ISRAEL, JEW, GREEK, MALE, FEMALE, BOND OR FREE! ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.

11) You mean in the “Old Testament”, the books of the bible that you don't believe in?

I NEVER ONCE SAID I DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. I SAID IT WAS PAST/OVER/DONE/FINISHED AND UNNECESSARY FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT TO BE LEARNED!!

TRY TO QUOTE ACCURATE!
    God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,22:37)

DIVORCE:  Jeremiah3:6……..Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? She is gone up upon ever high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot…V7….and God said after she had done all these things,turn thou unto me. But she returned not…and her treacherous sister Judah saw it….. for these causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery, God had put her away and given her a bill of divorce: yet her treacherous sister, Judah feared not but went and played the harlot also…..!

We now have “perfect union/marriage with God” provided by Jesus. It is accepted by faith and nothing else. Faith is the marriage of man and God, the perfect union of purity, a commitment of love between creator and creation, the two are made  ONE! If the married one to God, then decides or is miss-led to believe that he needs to “do” or “not do” certain things to retain that perfect union, he is turning away in mind, from his truth/perfection and following other “gods”. God will not divorce man in this day, man is the only one who can “seeming” separate himself from God. Its an illusion of mind but whatever a man believes in his heart, is so to him!! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you purposely leave out the most importiant part of the story?
    If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou will
    put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove. (Jer.4:1)

God bless

Ed: I thought it was “DIVORCE” we were talking about not getting back together. Which they never did.

Jesus cursed the fig tree (Israel) forever. Never will she produce fruit again.

Only those in the spirit will accept God and produce fruit. It now makes no difference of names or titles, male or female.
    Whosoever will come by faith is accepted equally! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,22:43)

Hi Tim,

Do you enjoy bearing false witness   …oh yea that's right sin no longer exists for you, is that correct?

Mark 10:7-9 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
    And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

Ed: When a person is born of spirit he will understand spiritual things.

Mk.10:6….from the beginning of the(new) creation God made “them” male and female(one)….(in spirit)….

v7…for this “new” cause a man shall leave his (earthly) mother and father and cleave unto his “wife” (the Bride of Christ)….they shall are no more twain, but one (in flesh)…..(This is) what God hath joined together, let not man put asunder/separate…!

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 02 2011,00:54)
    Ed:

IF ADULTERY WAS WRONG THEN JESUS BROKE THE LAW! DID JESUS BREAK THE LAW?

1) You illustrate your ignorance.

2) Do you not understand the Gospel?   …Jesus payed her sin debt.
    Why did Jesus say to her:  “go, and sin no more”  if Adultery wasn't really wrong?. (John 8:1)

(A)AT THAT POINT JESUS HADN'T PAID ANYBODIES DEBT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAYS WE ARE STILL UNDER THE LAW. YOUR QUOTE AGAINST ADULTERY IS UNDER THE LAW. SOME AT THAT TIME WERE STILL UNDER THE LAW. (B)JESUS DIDN'T FOLLOW THE LAW. (C)THE LAW SAID SHE WAS GUILTY. (D)JESUS SAID(NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU). (E)IF THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION THERE IS NO SIN OR ERROR OR WRONG!

2) A. God is not bound by time.
        B. Your opinion is not based in biblical facts.
        C. Did Jesus not pay her debt?
        D. Correct.
        E. Incorrect!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Ed:

(A)COME ON ED, AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO WANT THE TRUTH. (B)HE SAID….THESE “PRECEPTS” OR “RECOMMENDATIONS” FOR A GOD PERFECTED LIFE, I GIVE TO YOU. LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU! JESUS LOVED US UNCONDITIONALLY WITHOUT ANY CONDEMNATION. (C)ARE YOU AWAKE? (D)IF JESUS DIDN'T CONDEMN ANYONE NEITHER SHALL I. (E)IF YOU SAY THIS OR THAT IS WRONG OR BAD IN GODS EYES, TO ANOTHER PERSON AND THEY BREAK THAT LAW AND THEN BELIEVE THEY ARE SEPARATED FROM GOD, (F)YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAW YOU ESTABLISHED FOR THEM!!

3) A. What is this suppose to mean?
        B. YEA!!!   …we agree!!!   …send down the streamers!!!!
        C. Yep.
        D. Great!
        E. Spin.
        F. More spin.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Ed:

(A)IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE TO FOLLOW EVERY ORDINANCE OF MAN THEN YOU DO NOT FOLLOW GOD!  (B)PAUL DID NOT FOLLOW MANS ORDINANCES AND HE ENDED UP IN JAIL. AS MANY OTHERS DID. (C)SOME WILL FOLLOW GOD ONLY AND SOME LIKE YOU WILL FOLLOW MANS IDEAS AND PRECEPTS AND CALL THEM GOD. ITS YOUR CHOICE! (D)IF A MAN TELLS YOU TO BOW OR BURN, UNLIKE THE HEBREW CHILDREN, YOU WILL BOW TO MAN!!

4) A. You need to take a closer look at what the Scripture teaches.
        B. Which ordinance did he break and why did he break it?
        C. First you change the word “Law” to “ordinance” and now you change the word “ordinance” to “Ideas and Precepts”
            in order for you to accuse me of wrong thinking; is this the crime you charge me with?
        D. Are these more accusations?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Ed:

5) A. Folly?

NOW YOU QUOTE THE OPPOSITE OF THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE! ARE WE TO SUBMIT TO GOD OR MAN!

5) Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's;
    and unto God the things that are God's. (Matt.22:21)

(A)ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. (SAME WOMAN 38 YEARS) I'M NOT LOOKING FOR JUSTIFICATION, (B)I AM LOOKING FOR TRUTH!

A. Great, I can scratch that one off the list.
    B. Will you see “Truth” when it's presented to you?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

7) Here are Jesus words…

(A)IF YOU WERE BORN OF SPIRIT YOU MIGHT SEE THAT A LITTLE DIFFERENT. (B)I AM MARRIED TO GOD/HOLY SPIRIT/JESUS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!! THAT'S A HOLY MATRIMONY!! (C)I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH HER AND OUR UNION IS SOUND AS ONE. I WILL NOT GO AFTER OTHER gods(in my mind) AND BE A HARLOT! NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM MY BRIDE! (D)NOTHING BUT UNFAITHFUL BELIEFS CAN SEPARATE US, AND THAT ONLY IN THE MIND.

A. Is this another accusation?
    B. Are you now attempting to 'toot' your own horn? (See Matt.6:5)
    C. Who said you should?
    D. Spin.

GOD DIVORCED HIS UNFAITHFUL WIFE, ISRAEL!

God also took her back.

OUTWARD ACTIONS REFLECT THE TRUE INNER MAN AT ALL TIMES!

Glad I could “FINALLY” get you to agree with me!!!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

NOW THERE IS NO ISRAEL, JEW, GREEK, MALE, FEMALE, BOND OR FREE! ALL ARE ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.

Brovo, we agree once again.

I NEVER ONCE SAID I DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. I SAID IT WAS PAST/OVER/DONE/FINISHED AND UNNECESSARY FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT TO BE LEARNED!!

TRY TO QUOTE ACCURATE!
    God bless

What does this mean then?

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 27 2011,02:52)
    The old testament was is darkness and sin.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 02 2011,01:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,22:43)

Hi Tim,

Ed: When a person is born of spirit he will understand spiritual things.

Mk.10:6….from the beginning of the(new) creation God made “them” male and female(one)….(in spirit)….

v7…for this “new” cause a man shall leave his (earthly) mother and father and cleave unto his “wife” (the Bride of Christ)….they shall are no more twain, but one (in flesh)…..(This is) what God hath joined together, let not man put asunder/separate…!

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!!   IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Why do you always seem to deny that I understand Spiritual aspects?
    We were talking about how Adultery was a sin; have you forgotten already?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed:
    1) Adultery:(Per Jesus)… whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her HATH COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER [ALREADY]…IN HIS HEART!….. Is adultery a sin against God?

TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed:
    2) Was Jesus under the law?

TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed:

3) Is it true that where there is “sin” under the law, there is “punishment for sin” under the law?

TK

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account