What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Kila @ Sep. 07 2011,13:02)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 05 2011,22:46)
    Pierre: God will let you do anything.

Hi Tim,

This is a false statement.

1) God wouldn't let Balaam curse the children of Israel.
    2) God wouldn't let Pharaoh keep the children of Israel as slaves.
    3) God wouldn't let the Apostle Paul (Shaool) be killed by those taking an oath to kill him.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: I would hope God protects his own!! Those in Christ are free.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 07 2011,16:44)
    Pierre: You also quoted….  John 5:28….In which all that are in the graves will hear his voice and shall come forth —those who have DONE good(believed God through Jesus) will rise to live(have eternal life), and those who have DONE evil(works, deeds, followed laws, rituals etc., to attempt to be good) will face a resurrection of damnation or rise to be condemned.  TK

tk

when are those from before the venue of Christ will be judged ?

it seems you only have half of your story ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Perhaps man is born into physicality and is on the wheel of rebirths until he finds his way home in God. We have eternity to find our way back. I believe one cannot return to find his place in God until he has accepted his purification by faith in the work of Jesus. Only pure and holy and perfect can be in union with God.

Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come! Sounds a bit like reincarnation, doesn't it?

I had always thought you said that those under the law were judged by the law? If they were judged by the law then that is your answer. I judge no one? My freedom is directly tied to my unwillingness to judge or condemn others. I judge/condemn not so that I am not condemned. Doing unto others as I would have them do unto me is my motto. Show love, be loved. Give kindness, receive kindness.

If you do not want to be judged at all, make no judgments on others!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: Perhaps man is born into physicality and is on the wheel of rebirths until he finds his way home in God. We have eternity to find our way back. I believe one cannot return to find his place in God until he has accepted his purification by faith in the work of Jesus. Only pure and holy and perfect can be in union with God.

this is unscriptural to say the leased ,you have lost much for not accepting the whole scriptures of God,

Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come! Sounds a bit like reincarnation, doesn't it?

Jesus never said that John the baptist was Elijah, and their is NO reincarnation ,and you are slipping away from the truth of God.

I had always thought you said that those under the law were judged by the law? If they were judged by the law then that is your answer.

first I never said that ,scritures are saying that we all being judged according to what we have done good and bad,this is also understood that it must included our awareness of all what we know ,including the law of God ,I did not know that even today is the law gone ???
    is that what Christ says ???NO,

we have two alternatives first do as we see fit ;and the other surrender to God trough Christ (surrender means total surrender)and receive the grace of God ,

witch one do you took ???

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I wrote: Jesus said,….. John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come…..
    You wrote: Jesus never said John the Baptist was Elijah……Which one of you told the truth, Jesus or Pierre?

Lying to support your religious doctrines is not wise! You will never find the truth that way.

We do have two alternatives: Accept and believe the New Testament words of God through Jesus that he gave to his followers as your truth of life, no matter what old testament religious, preconceived ideas you have bought into before. Holding fast to the truth from Jesus by faith against all other doctrines. Abiding in the words of Jesus, so that the words of God can abide/dwell/live/temple/house/chruch/ IN YOU is highest honor unto God. Faith pleases God. Without faith man cannot be joined to God. Faith is our connection. Faith in Gods truth makes you an original God/Man as Jesus was. Everything Jesus did was by faith in God. All those healed were by faith.

Mans works or efforts to be clean or pure or good enough for God mean absolutely nothing as to his salvation!!

To surrender to God can only mean to surrender to what he says to you. Believing and accepting what he says you are and have been made. Surrender to the truth is only by faith. Submission to Gods words through Jesus is the same. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 10 2011,07:51)
    Pierre: I've just been trying to show you a better way. I believed the things you say now for many years. When a person believes his perfection comes by his performance he never can achieve perfection. Like a carrot dangling in front of a horse. One keeps pressing forward trying everything he knows to do as good as he can do but never accomplishes perfection and purification. The peace that passes all understanding is when one finds out that the work is over.                                                                                      

The new way is the “Sabbath” rest in God. This is the day of rest from works for perfection. This is the day of the lord Jesus. Jesus came and did all the necessary work and took away our sin(wrong thinking) with the truth of God the Father. Jesus cleansed us with his words, we have been washed by the eternal word of God and made whole and clean. Nothing we could do could accomplish what Jesus did for us. It is a gift of love accepted by faith “only” in his truth.

When this is fully understood and taken by faith, then come the true peace, love and joy of the lord. It creates gratitude and thanksgiving for such a wonderful gift of God. Some will never come to the truth by faith alone. They will be judged by their works and fail! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is wrong doing; why are you attempting to dismiss this fact?
    Gen.4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?
    and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

Your friend

Pastry
    Participant

Ed If Tim is saying there is no Law, then you are right in your assessment…Even so we are under grace, but that gives no one a license to sin…. Some do take it to far and think that way…. Whether Tim is doing so, I can't tell…. I hope He reads this and tells us if that is what He believes…. If so this is what Jesus gae us
    Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

And then He gave us the Greast Commandments

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Jesus also magnified the Law and made it Holy, on the Sermon on the Mount…Peace Irene

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2011,17:55)

Pierre: I've just been trying to show you a better way. I believed the things you say now for many years. When a person believes his perfection comes by his performance he never can achieve perfection. Like a carrot dangling in front of a horse. One keeps pressing forward trying everything he knows to do as good as he can do but never accomplishes perfection and purification. The peace that passes all understanding is when one finds out that the work is over.                                                                                      

The new way is the “Sabbath” rest in God. This is the day of rest from works for perfection. This is the day of the lord Jesus. Jesus came and did all the necessary work and took away our sin(wrong thinking) with the truth of God the Father. Jesus cleansed us with his words, we have been washed by the eternal word of God and made whole and clean. Nothing we could do could accomplish what Jesus did for us. It is a gift of love accepted by faith “only” in his truth.

When this is fully understood and taken by faith, then come the true peace, love and joy of the lord. It creates gratitude and thanksgiving for such a wonderful gift of God. Some will never come to the truth by faith alone. They will be judged by their works and fail! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Your friend

Ed: At this point I believe that sin is believing you are doing something wrong. Self-Judgment with condemnation. One sentences himself to destruction. Not God!

I believe if God wanted man to not do something he would have told him straight out and not generalize with one word “sin” and let man flounder around wondering exactly what sin was!!

Its not “what” a person does that's important to God it's “WHY”! Why a person does something comes from the intention of the heart. Evil intention is always a form of destruction. Anything one does without evil intention is for the experience and free.

There is no condemnation in Christ. So we know God is not condemning us. We know Jesus took away the sin of the world!

Don't forget that pluralization was added by translators. There was one “Sin”. The error of man from the start, self separation from God by self condemnation. The sin(s) you talk about today didn't even exist early on.

I look forward to your answers to my sin questions on the Emmanuel thread! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 11 2011,21:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2011,17:55)

Hi Tim,

Your friend

Ed: (1)At this point I believe that sin is believing you are doing something wrong. Self-Judgment with condemnation. (2)One sentences himself to destruction. Not God!

(3)I believe if God wanted man to not do something he would have told him straight out and not generalize with one word “sin” and let man flounder around wondering exactly what sin was!!

(4)Its not “what” a person does that's important to God it's “WHY”! (5)Why a person does something comes from the intention of the heart. (6)Evil intention is always a form of destruction. (7)Anything one does without evil intention is for the experience and free.  

(8)There is no condemnation in Christ. So we know God is not condemning us. (9)We know Jesus took away the sin of the world!

(10)Don't forget that pluralization was added by translators. (11)There was one “Sin”. The error of man from the start, self separation from God by self condemnation. (12)The sin(s) you talk about today didn't even exist early on.

I look forward to your answers to my sin questions on the Emmanuel thread! TK

Hi Tim,

1) Atheists believe God (according to them) doesn’t exist; so what one believes is truth, is not necessarily truth.

2) False. (Matt.10:28)

3) Did you ever read Deut.5:7-21?

4) It’s both what they do and why they do it.

5) True

6) Evil intention leads to one’s own destruction.

7) Please explain what you mean?

8) Yes, so we can live righteously.

9) The world is yet in sin.

10) What?

11) Spin

12) False. (Rom.5:13)

How about my answers to these.
    I imported those here. as this thread is for you.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 11 2011,21:11)

Ed: 1)Tell me, if the way of the old testament were working perfectly what was the need for Jesus to come?

2) Please give me a partial list of works and deeds that are sins!

3) If a man has a starving family and he finds a fruit tree on another mans property loaded with fruit but the man is gone away. It would be stealing for the man to take another mans fruit without permission, even to feed his starving family?
    Will he be sentenced to Hell for eternity for his act/deed of stealing?

4) Is the great judgment day that you perceive just a listing of bad things one has done or is it more of a courtroom type balancing of all the good works vs all the bad works and whatever is leftover one is condemned. If he did more good works than bad is he then considered righteous and perfect unto God?

5) What is the need on judgment day to go any further than finding one sin/work and then stop. One sin and your god sends you to Hell with torture forever. Is this how you see judgment.

Its no wonder guys like Stuart hate the ridiculous god of religion  that man has created.

6) My guess is that you will not answer my questions directly! TK

Hi Tim,

Thanks for asking these questions!

1) Jesus died to put God’s laws into our hearts. (Jer.13:31-34 / Hebrews 8:8-12)

2) Doing any of the following: Thou shall do no murder (Commandment #6),
    Thou shall not commit adultery (Commandment #7), Thou shall not steal (Commandment #8),
    Thou shalt not bear false witness (Commandment #9), Honor thy father and thy mother (Commandment #5). (Matt 19:18-19)

3) Sentenced to hell for eternity is a ‘RELIGIOUS FALSE DOCTRINE’. (Eph.4:4)
    Israelites were commanded to leave the corners of their fields for the poor to feed off of.  (Lev.19:9-10)
    Jesus himself also took advantage of this commandment; perhaps you should read the Old Testament a bit more, Aye? (Luke 6:1)

4) Huh?

5) What?

6) Wrong!

Keep asking questions, that’s how you learn.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Mar. 11 2011,22:31)
    Tim!  Go to the Lucifer tread, there is a Satan Devil and Demons.  Irene

Irene: Please keep in mind that satan, devil and demons are all adjectives. They describe something. They are the description not the thing described. satan/deceiver, devil and demons are lies, deceptions of untruth.
    That doesn't mean they don't exist but it puts a different perception of what they truly are. Lies, deceptions, and untruth apart from God/the truth.

So hang on to God's truth and don't buy the lies against the truth! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 12 2011,01:04)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2011,22:28)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 11 2011,21:11)

Ed: 1)Tell me, if the way of the old testament were working perfectly what was the need for Jesus to come?

2) Please give me a partial list of works and deeds that are sins!

3) If a man has a starving family and he finds a fruit tree on another mans property loaded with fruit but the man is gone away. It would be stealing for the man to take another mans fruit without permission, even to feed his starving family?
    Will he be sentenced to Hell for eternity for his act/deed of stealing?

4) Is the great judgment day that you perceive just a listing of bad things one has done or is it more of a courtroom type balancing of all the good works vs all the bad works and whatever is leftover one is condemned. If he did more good works than bad is he then considered righteous and perfect unto God?

5) What is the need on judgment day to go any further than finding one sin/work and then stop. One sin and your god sends you to Hell with torture forever. Is this how you see judgment.

Its no wonder guys like Stuart hate the ridiculous god of religion  that man has created.

6) My guess is that you will not answer my questions directly! TK

Hi Tim,

Thanks for asking these questions!

1) Jesus died to put God’s laws into our hearts. (Jer.13:31-34 / Hebrews 8:8-12)

2) Doing any of the following: Thou shall do no murder (Commandment #6),
    Thou shall not commit adultery (Commandment #7), Thou shall not steal (Commandment #8),
    Thou shalt not bear false witness (Commandment #9), Honor thy father and thy mother (Commandment #5). (Matt 19:18-19)

3) Sentenced to hell for eternity is a ‘RELIGIOUS FALSE DOCTRINE’. (Eph.4:4)
    Israelites were commanded to leave the corners of their fields for the poor to feed off of.  (Lev.19:9-10)
    Jesus himself also took advantage of this commandment; perhaps you should read the Old Testament a bit more, Aye? (Luke 6:1)

4) Huh?

5) What?

6) Wrong!

Keep asking questions, that’s how you learn.

Well I will keep asking but I sure do wish you would answer them all. Gosh, gee, how will I learn if you don't?

1) Are you saying that God could not put laws in our hearts/minds in the old cove.?

(A)Also thanks for that great scripture in Heb.8:12 & 13….their sins and iniquities I will remember no more…..that's great, totally sin free!!

2)Where does it say that these things are sin? (A)Where and what is the punishment for breaking these laws if there is one?

3) Then what is the sentence for sin?

4) I knew you wouldn't answer. One who loves darkness runs from the light!

5) How am I going to learn if you run and hide?

6) Did you answer #4 and #5?

7) In your opinion at the great white throne Judgment of God will we be judged for each sin or will good deeds help offset the sins?

8) So, if we don't have a field to give a corner of for our sin, (A)and we don't go to Hell what do you say happens to a one time sinner?

9) I just know you will answer these easy questions for the betterment of my learning. Thanks, TK

Hi Tim,

When I ask you to clarify a question, I expect you will. :)

1) For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Heb.8:7)
      A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!

2) Read 1John 3:4
      A) Read Matthew 5:19

3) Read Romans 6:23

4) I said I didn't understand; why don't you re-ask the question, instead of being puffed-up in vain. (Read Philippians 2:3)

5) I have not ran nor hid, I said I didn't understand; re-ask the question instead of being vain, OK, Tim? :)

6) As I said: “I didn't understand your question” so please re-ask it (using different words), so I can answer it for you; OK, Tim?

7) Read 1Peter 4:8

8) The corner of the field is for the poor.
      A) Read Rom.3:23 and Luke 13:3.

9) What are you saying here?   …is this meant to be sarcasm?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 14 2011,20:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2011,23:22)
    Hi Tim,

Righteousness and faith are two different things.
    Righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds.

God bless

Ed:  Paul said,……righteousness is by faith, lest one should boast….!

Rom.3:20….Therefore by the deeds of the law shall no flesh be justified….by the law is the knowledge of sin….  

Rom.3:21…..now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested….

V24:….being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus….!

V28…..Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law…..!

Rom.4:6…even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man unto whom GOD IMPUTETH RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT WORKS…..!

Your statement,…..righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds…..is as wrong as a statement can get!! Faith was always the only way to connect and be in union with God. The law could not make the worshipers righteous/perfect. That's why it is gone!
    Your works are as dirty rags unto God…!!!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags?      <– Please answer this question

Why do you fight against what scripture tells us? (Romans 6:13)

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin:
    but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead,
    and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
    (Rom.6:13) (righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 04 2011,21:58)
    Hi Tim,

Sinless perfection is the result of one no longer sinning. (1John 3:9-10)
    I assumed you were aware of what sin was; but you proved otherwise.

God bless

Ed: I don't sin! How could I sin when God has cleansed me and made me whole? God cannot be in me if I sin. I do not sin! Jesus took away my sin. I am free as a bird and in love with God/Jesus.

I was cleansed from all unrighteousness. I believe therefore I receive. As long as I don't submit to the powers of darkness of this world, wicked spirits/doctrines of sin, in high religious circles.

What God hath call clean let no man call unclean! The water of the words of God through Jesus the Christ has Baptized me clean of old testament religious rules, rituals, washings, folding of hands, tithe's and most of all sinful imperfection.

I am born of God. Whosoever is born of God sinneth not….His mind has been washed clean of sin thinking and lies of darkness.

Lies and deceptions of sin and darkness have influenced this world far to long. The truth is arising(outside of the lying so called churches)! Mankind is finding out now that they are the living church of Jesus, his body in the earth. Light is starting to shine. Those who hate the light are starting to scurry around like little roaches looking for dark corners to hide!! My opinion, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 08 2011,08:53)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 07 2011,16:44)
    Pierre: You also quoted….  John 5:28….In which all that are in the graves will hear his voice and shall come forth —those who have DONE good(believed God through Jesus) will rise to live(have eternal life), and those who have DONE evil(works, deeds, followed laws, rituals etc., to attempt to be good) will face a resurrection of damnation or rise to be condemned.  TK

tk

when are those from before the venue of Christ will be judged ?

it seems you only have half of your story ?

Pierre

Pierre: Every time a person hears the words of truth of God through Jesus…..and accepts them by believing them as the truth……those words, of Jesus, instantly judges them as sinless, spotless, whole, worthy, and perfect unto God. If they hold fast to that truth from God they will never be judged again. That's why the Bible says…. there is therefore now no condemnation/judgment against…….those in Christ Jesus. TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You have ask….Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags? <– Please answer this question

First it is a very general question. I am gonna take it that you are referring to “works” for salvation! I say any thing that you or me or anyone might try to do to “earn”, “get”, “complete”, “further” or make “better” a personal relationship with God….is as dirty rags unto God! No one can add one thing to make our total salvation better or more complete, nor can one take anything away from our salvation from God through Jesus by things he does or doesn't do!

_

YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE CONTEXT! 6:14….FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER YOU; FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE….V16….KNOW YE NOT THAT TO WHOM YOU YIELD(PRESENT) YOURSELF TO OBEY(lit: hear or subordinate oneself to), YOU BECOME A SERVANT TO THAT; WHETHER A SERVANT OF SIN UNTO DEATH OR A SERVANT OF FAITH(OBEDIENCE) UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS?

v17….BUT GOD BE THANKED, THAT YE WERE SERVANTS OF SIN, BUT YE HAVE OBEYED(BELIEVED) FROM THE HEART/MIND THE DOCTRINE THAT WAS DELIVERED TO YOU….v18….BEING THEN MADE FREE FROM SIN….YE BECAME SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

ED, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, CLEANSING BY RITUAL WORKS. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT PERFECTION IS BY FAITH IN WHAT “JESUS” DID NOT WHAT WE DO. My opinions, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:30)
    Ed: You have ask….Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags?     <– Please answer this question

First it is a very general question. I am gonna take it that you are referring to “works” for salvation!

Hi Tim,

Nope, just works.
    Please answer my question,
    not the question you want to answer.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed: You have ask….Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags?      <– Please answer this question

First it is a very general question. I am gonna take it that you are referring to “works” for salvation! I say any thing that you or me or anyone might try to do to “earn”, “get”, “complete”, “further” or make “better” a personal relationship with God….is as dirty rags unto God! No one can add one thing to make our total salvation better or more complete, nor can one take anything away from our salvation from God through Jesus by things he does or doesn't do!

_

YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE CONTEXT! 6:14….FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER YOU; FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE….V16….KNOW YE NOT THAT TO WHOM YOU YIELD(PRESENT) YOURSELF TO OBEY(lit: hear or subordinate oneself to), YOU BECOME A SERVANT TO THAT; WHETHER A SERVANT OF SIN UNTO DEATH OR A SERVANT OF FAITH(OBEDIENCE) UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS?

v17….BUT GOD BE THANKED, THAT YE WERE SERVANTS OF SIN, BUT YE HAVE OBEYED(BELIEVED) FROM THE HEART/MIND THE DOCTRINE THAT WAS DELIVERED TO YOU….v18….BEING THEN MADE FREE FROM SIN….YE BECAME SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

ED, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, CLEANSING BY RITUAL WORKS. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT PERFECTION IS BY FAITH IN WHAT “JESUS” DID NOT WHAT WE DO.  My opinions, TK

(OBEDIENCE) UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS

Hi Tim,

How can you be obedient unto righteousness without works? (See James 2:20)
    James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

ED, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, CLEANSING BY RITUAL WORKS.

My opinions, TK

Hi Tim,

Why are you lying?
    Bearing false witness is a sin.
    Don't you “THINK” you should repent?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,21:46)

Ed: You have ask….Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags?     <– Please answer this question

First it is a very general question. I am gonna take it that you are referring to “works” for salvation!

Hi Tim,

Nope, just works.
    Please answer my question,
    not the question you want to answer.

God bless

Ed: Are you talking about “works” being deeds unto God for righteousness? If so, my works for the purpose of righteousness are as dirty rags unto God!! Clear enough?

The true works unto God are believing by “Faith” that God has cleansed me and made me perfect. Faith in God connects one with God, having been thereby cleansed and purified in order to join to God. Only perfection can be in God or have God dwell in him. God doesn't dwell in sin.

You have a true accurate answer how is it you are attempting to trick me with cunning to trip me up somehow. You have your answer. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account