What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 441 through 448 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 05 2012,03:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 04 2012,03:20)
    tk

FAITH…is my key word to experience God…..and sinless perfection unto God…is my key concept!  

what is your faith???

Pierre:

MY FAITH IS IN GODS ABILITY TO MAKE ME PERFECT UNTO HIM BY HIS WORDS, THROUGH JESUS !  MY FAITH IS THAT GOD IS RE-CREATING ME BY HIS WORDS THROUGH JESUS. GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT OF LIFE. NO DEATH IN GOD, LIFE ONLY.

WHEN I HEAR SCRIPTURES OF LIFE…I HEAR GOD!  WHEN I SEE SCRIPTURES MISTRANSLATED, OR MISUNDERSTOOD THAT PRODUCE DEATH OR EVIL THINKING….I KNOW IT IS NOT THE GOD OF LIFE!

THE GOD OF JESUS, MOST HIGH IS THE ONLY GOD, I SHALL PLACE IN MY MIND NO OTHER GOD BEFORE HIM! ONE GOD ONLY!

BLESS YOU, TK

tk

Phil 3:8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
    Phil 3:9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
    Phil 3:10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
    Phil 3:11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead

Phil 3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
    Phil 3:13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
    Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.
    Phil 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT BETTER OR MORE UNLIGHTED IN SCRIPTURES THAN PAUL WAS THIS IS TRUE ;

HOW COME HE CLAIM THAT HE DID NOT ATTAINED IT YET THAT OBJECTIVE TO BE WORTHY OF EVERLASTING LIFE,

BUT YOU ARE WHY ????

SO YOU MUST BE BETTER THAN PAUL ,PETER,JOHN ,JAMES,
    BECAUSE YOU CONTRADICT THEM ALL,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You say:

……WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT BETTER OR MORE UNLIGHTED IN SCRIPTURES THAN PAUL WAS THIS IS TRUE ;

HOW COME HE CLAIM THAT HE DID NOT ATTAINED IT YET THAT OBJECTIVE TO BE WORTHY OF EVERLASTING LIFE,

BUT YOU ARE WHY ????

BECAUSE YOU CONTRADICT THEM ALL,……!

I ask you, Pierre, why do you attack me? Do you believe it is “Christian” or “Christ-like” to attempt to defile and tear down another child of God? Is it your duty to compare and analyze one brother as less than another brother? Is this how you read the scriptures?

Sarcastically dissing me compared to Paul and Peter whom even the scriptures admit Paul was an anti-christ murderer of the followers of Christ. Peter was a liar and denied even knowing Jesus or hanging out him. You take the time to try to make it look like I am the worst of all….does that make you feel better….? Gods chosen are definitely recognized by the “fruit” of their lips same as writing of their words!!

For me, if what Paul or Peter or any man on earth says…. does not align with what Jesus said,…. I will not accept as my truth. You say, oh you pick and choose! Yep, I made Jesus lord of my life and so he is forever! I think it need not be repeated what Jesus has said we are through the salvation gift he gave to mankind.

To what ever degree any man on earth can remove ''him/self''' from his mind and take on the mind that Christ gave us, is how pure his light will shine. You are not a judge of that,…only God is! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 06 2012,04:18)
    Pierre: You say:

……WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT BETTER OR MORE UNLIGHTED IN SCRIPTURES THAN PAUL WAS THIS IS TRUE ;

BUT YOU ARE WHY ????

BECAUSE YOU CONTRADICT THEM ALL,……!

I ask you, Pierre, why do you attack me? Do you believe it is “Christian” or “Christ-like” to attempt to defile and tear down another child of God? Is it your duty to compare and analyze one brother as less than another brother? Is this how you read the scriptures?

Sarcastically dissing me compared to Paul and Peter whom even the scriptures admit Paul was an anti-christ murderer of the followers of Christ. Peter was a liar and denied even knowing Jesus or hanging out him. You take the time to try to make it look like I am the worst of all….does that make you feel better….?  Gods chosen are definitely recognized by the “fruit” of their lips same as writing of their words!!

For me, if what Paul or Peter or any man on earth says…. does not align with what Jesus said,…. I will not accept as my truth. You say, oh you pick and choose! Yep, I made Jesus lord of my life and so he is forever! I think it need not be repeated what Jesus has said we are through the salvation gift he gave to mankind.

To what ever degree any man on earth can remove ''him/self''' from his mind and take on the mind that Christ gave us, is how pure his light will shine. You are not a judge of that,…only God is!   TK

tk

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

so the scripture above are Christ words that as been written by John ,BUT IF IT DOES NOT FIT YOUR UNDERSTANDING THEN IT IS THROWN INTO THE GARBAGE ,BECAUSE YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE A CONNECTION TO CHRIST ?

IF THIS IS TRUE IT GIVE YOU A MASTER KEY TO EVERLAND BECAUSE IT FIT ANYTHING YOU WANT.

AND i AM NOT AFTER YOU TIM.K BUT I TRY TO SEE WHAT IS NOT SCRIPTURAL AND AFTER ALL YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM AND EXPOSE YOUR SELF TO SCRUTINY ,AND SO I TEST ALL SPIRITS TO SEE IF IT IS OF GOD OR NOT,AND OUR VIEW IS NOT ,

SO DO NOT THINK THAT I AM ATTACKING YOU BUT YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: As you believe the truth…so it is for you! As I believe the truth….so it is for me! I am at total peace! Bless you in your effort! TK

kerwin
    Participant

Ftk,

We all make mistakes in many ways but that just testifies of our limits and so God’s glory.  A sin is not a mistake.  I understand you made a mistake by not crediting Pierre with his quote you answered when addressing me.  Such things will happen.

To avoid confusion evil means anything short of the love of God.

Jesus was referring to all mankind as evil because man without God is a servant of sin.  Jesus uses that last term when speaking to Jews and Paul uses it when speaking to believers in Rome.

You are correct that God created mankind righteous.   You miss that mankind’s nature was corrupted when he went in search of sin.  That is written in the scroll of Ecclesiastes.

Jesus is still working to take the sins of the world away as all things have not Been put under his feet until it is finished in Revelation 21:6.   Hebrews 2:8 teaches us that not everything is not currently under his feet.   It is credited with being under his feet because God does as he promises.

“ANYONE NOW WHO SAYS THERE IS STILL SIN, BELIEVES IN SIN/EVIL AND IS WHAT HE BELIEVES UNTIL HE BELIEVES THE TRUTH” is not written in scripture.  Sin is hatred.  Do you believe in hatred?

“GOD IS WORKING HIS PURE LOVE THROUGH SINFUL ,UNWORTHY, UNCLEAN, UNRIGHTEOUS, UNMERCIFUL, MEN” because Jesus is the intermediary between God and man.  That is why Jesus is the way and there is no way to God but through him.

2 Corinthians 7:10 and 11 speak of the contrast between godly sorrow and worldly sorrow.  It seems to me that a  broken spirit and a contrite heart are the results of godly sorrow.

Jesus takes away your compulsion to walk according to the corrupt nature of man by giving you the righteous spirit to walk by instead.  If you truly walk by the Spirit of God you will not sin. Anyone who sins is a servant of sin, just as it is written.  Jesus sets you truly free from compulsion to sin.

Note: I jumbled my writing so they made no sense. I corrected that error by replacing the gibberish with BEEN. Sorry for the error.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 07 2012,03:29)
    Pierre: As you believe the truth…so it is for you! As I believe the truth….so it is for me! I am at total peace! Bless you in your effort! TK

tk

no, wrong again,what you learn in scriptures is your truth if you believe it,;what you understand could be the scriptures or what you have added to it ,so unless the knowledge of the acquired scriptures is free of addition you only have false truths but personalized,;now living in error does not bring a live without peace,their are many different peaces the one you talk about is very carnal ,the one Christ talks about is different it is in the soul and heart and in the conscience of the peace receiver from God ,

so it seems you are a long way off ,but there is hope,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

It is finished…God bless you all! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

:( :(

Viewing 8 posts - 441 through 448 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account