What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

tk

Kerwin: Bless you! It seems that I am the only one on this site that believes “faith” is the only way to unite with God!
    If only faith unites us with God….then works, bad or good, have nothing to do with faith in Jesus!

guess why you are the only one ??? because it is not scriptural, because faith alone does not saves you,READ THE SCRIPTURES INSTEAD OF MAKING YOUR OPINIONS THE SCRIPTURES;Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead,—Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

SO FAITH ALONE DOES NOT SAVE

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 31 2012,17:06)
    Kerwin:  Bless you! It seems that I am the only one on this site that believes “faith” is the only way to unite with God!
    If only faith unites us with God….then works, bad or good, have nothing to do with faith in Jesus!

Do you personally believe that righteousness unto God is by faith….or by works and deeds, that are either good or evil?

Paul said righteousness is by faith (alone)…less….there be a possibility a man work out his own righteousness and thereby boast!

If righteousness, unto God, is by good works….and unrighteousness is by bad works, then there is no need for faith at all.  

If faith was not necessary then Jesus needn't come and die for us.

If righteousness, unto God is by faith only, then a “righteous” deed could only be a faith work of God. Mens deeds have absolutely nothing to do with acquiring or accepting the salvation package of purification, provided by Jesus, by faith unto God.

God bless you, my opinions TK

ftk,

Actually scripture declares wages of sin are death and scripture cannot be broken

A human being that does not have faith in Jesus sins and falls short of the glory of God because they are the old self that is compelled to sin. The wages of such is death.

A human being that believes becomes the new man who is like God in true righteousness and holiness. For that reason they mature until that they do not sin though tempted as it common to man.

Faith alone saves as God works through it to do his works of righteousness. If one does not manifest those works of God there faith is useless.

Do not be fooled a righteousness like God's is one that does not sin even as Paul teaches of the righteousness that comes by faith.

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Lets look deeper into the mustard seed parable…! The ''seed'' which is the ''least'' of all seeds….who did Jesus at one time say is the ''least'' in the Kingdom of Heaven?….the greatest is the ''least''….Jesus is the mustard seed from God, that when planted grows into the greatest of all trees…the tree of life in the “garden of God” (mans heart)! Gods word is Jesus/the life of the tree….That tree produces God/fruit….words full of God that re-seed into more trees with God life inside,…producing fruit/spirit/truth of God fruit and on and on.

The fruit given forth from God trees is God/spirit/fruit/words of truth that reproduce more fruit until the whole world is producing the truth food of God with their lips in the form of delicious fruit full of seeds of God.

Religion has, in my opinion, created the powerful deception of thought that any form of purification has anything whatsoever to do with mans efforts or works or deeds. Perfection from God has nothing to do with something a man can do, good or bad! Man cannot perfect himself. Therefore perfection from God is TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY APART FROM…WORKS, DEEDS, ACTIONS, EFFORTS, TRYING, ATTEMPTING, SWEATING, or anything within the power of man to perform.

Man was in need of mental perfection! Religious demons had beaten mankind down and made them wretched sinners IN THEIR OWN MINDS!! Religion called mankind sinners, unclean, unworthy, unrighteous, and imperfect to be in union with God. Those are the devil lies against the mind of man. Believing those lies is “sin” or causes “sin”! With the lies against the truth sin is born in the mind of man and begins its dirty work of self-condemnation!

AS LONG AS A MANS MIND IS BLOCKED BY THE ''UNTRUTH'' OF SIN/LIES, THAT CAUSE DARKNESS HE IS UNABLE TO SEE HIS OWN LIGHT OF GOD!! Jesus came to clean the mind of man with pure words of God/truth and lead him back to enlightenment and truth as a purified son of God.

You believe that purification of the heart of man is through his efforts and works/deeds! If a man be the tree you refer to (a perfect tree) then to do so has nothing to do with changing the fruit he is producing to become perfect. He must change the life/blood/sap of the tree to align to its perfection and then the fruit being produced will be purified fruit from the life force of the tree. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 01 2012,04:39)
    tk

Kerwin:  Bless you! It seems that I am the only one on this site that believes “faith” is the only way to unite with God!

guess why you are the only one ??? because it is not scriptural, because faith alone does not saves you,READ THE SCRIPTURES INSTEAD OF MAKING YOUR OPINIONS THE SCRIPTURES;Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead,—Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Pierre

Pierre: FAITH IN WHAT GOD HAS DONE THROUGH JESUS IS THE ONLY SALVATION THERE IS FOR MANKIND.

YOU BELIEVE YOUR CONNECTION WITH GOD IS MADE PERFECT THROUGH CHRIST, JESUS OR YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED!

NO FAITH…NO PURIFICATION UNTO GOD….NO CONNECTION WITH GOD.

ITS YOUR CHOICE! TK

ftk
    Participant

Kerwin: Bless you and thank you for your post of truth.

May I respond to your post:

Actually scripture declares [wages of sin] are death and scripture cannot be broken….WE AGREE THAT THE PAYMENT OF SIN IS DEATH BUT SIN IS NOT…SOMETHING YOU DO OR DON'T DO!….SIN IS,”WRONG THINKING”….

IF GOD HAS SAID THROUGH JESUS AT JOHN 15:3..YOU ARE CLEAN BY THE WORDS I HAVE GIVEN YOU….THIS GIVES YOU ONE OF TWO CHOICES. I BELIEVE & ACCEPT THAT TRUTH(the scriptures cannot be broken as you have said), AND THEREBY I AM IN PERFECT UNION WITH ALMIGHTY GOD…….OR…….

I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT PURIFICATION UNTIL I DO OR DON'T DO CERTAIN WORKS OR DEEDS OF KINDNESS AND SHOW WHAT A NICE PERSON I CAN BE…..THEN BY MY PERFORMANCE I WILL CONSIDER MYSELF GOOD ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOUR CLEANLINESS. THAT BELIEF RECEIVES THE PAYMENT OF SICKNESS, PAIN, SUFFERING, DISEASE & DEATH!!

A human being that does not have faith in Jesus sins and(in his mind) falls short of the glory of God because they(believe they are) are the old self that is compelled to sin. The wages of such thinking is death……THE PAYMENT FOR ERRANT THINKING OF THE MIND, REJECTING TOTAL PURIFICATION UNTO GOD BY FAITH ALONE…IS DEATH…SICKNESS, DISEASE ALL FORMS!

A human being that…[believes]… becomes the new man who is like God in true righteousness and holiness. For that reason they mature until that they do not sin though tempted as it common to man…..BELIEVING GODS “GIFT” OF RIGHTEOUSNESS LEAVES NO REQUIREMENT OF FURTHER ACTION! RELIGION SAYS THAT IT DOES….BUT GOD DOES NOT….. SIN IS NOT A WORK IN GODS EYES…SIN IS IN YOUR MIND,THOUGHTS,BELIEFS…NOT WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T DO….YOU ARE SAVED FROM WRONG THINKING NOT WRONG OR RIGHT DOING!! HENCE THE ''TRUTH'' CAME TO CURE THE ''SIN/ERROR''!

Faith alone saves as God works through it [to do his works of righteousness]….THIS IS NOT TRUTH…… If one does not manifest those [works of God] there faith is useless…..IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE POWER WORKS OF THE SPIRIT UNTO MANKIND YOU ARE CORRECT….THE DISCIPLES ASK JESUS WHAT SHALL WE DO TO WORK THE WORKS OF GOD AND JESUS SAID,……THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD….THAT YOU BELIEVE..!

Do not be fooled a righteousness like God's[THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD] is one that does not sin even as Paul teaches of the righteousness that comes by faith…..THE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PURIFICATION OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH JESUS IS ABSOLUTE CLEANLINESS OF THE SOUL LEAVING NO SPOT OR BLEMISH! THE LIFE OF JESUS GAVE US TOTAL, PERFECT, PURIFIED, RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD UNTO GOD…..ACCEPTED BY FAITH ALONE……WE CANNOT DO A THING FOR IT….NOR…CAN WE DO A THING TO LOOSE IT….IT IS A COMPLETED WORK OF GOD/JESUS!! THE LOVE CREATED FROM THIS TRUTH IS ALMOST OVERWHELMING!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 02 2012,04:20)

tk

Pierre

Pierre:  FAITH IN WHAT GOD HAS DONE THROUGH JESUS IS THE ONLY SALVATION THERE IS FOR MANKIND.

YOU BELIEVE YOUR CONNECTION WITH GOD IS MADE PERFECT THROUGH CHRIST, JESUS OR YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED!

ITS YOUR CHOICE!  TK

tk

SO JAMES HIS A LIAR ?

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,17:05)
    Kerwin: Bless you and thank you for your post of truth.

May I respond to your post:

Actually scripture declares [wages of sin] are death and scripture cannot be broken….WE AGREE THAT THE PAYMENT OF SIN IS DEATH BUT SIN IS NOT…SOMETHING YOU DO OR DON'T DO!….SIN IS,”WRONG THINKING”….

IF GOD HAS SAID THROUGH JESUS AT JOHN 15:3..YOU ARE CLEAN BY THE WORDS I HAVE GIVEN YOU….THIS GIVES YOU ONE OF TWO CHOICES. I BELIEVE & ACCEPT THAT TRUTH(the scriptures cannot be broken as you have said), AND THEREBY I AM IN PERFECT UNION WITH ALMIGHTY GOD…….OR…….

I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT PURIFICATION UNTIL I DO OR DON'T DO CERTAIN WORKS OR DEEDS OF KINDNESS AND SHOW WHAT A NICE PERSON I CAN BE…..THEN BY MY PERFORMANCE I WILL CONSIDER MYSELF GOOD ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOUR CLEANLINESS. THAT BELIEF RECEIVES THE PAYMENT OF SICKNESS, PAIN, SUFFERING, DISEASE & DEATH!!

A human being that does not have faith in Jesus sins and(in his mind) falls short of the glory of God because they(believe they are) are the old self that is compelled to sin.  The wages of such thinking is death……THE PAYMENT FOR ERRANT THINKING OF THE MIND, REJECTING TOTAL PURIFICATION UNTO GOD BY FAITH ALONE…IS DEATH…SICKNESS, DISEASE ALL FORMS!

A human being that…[believes]… becomes the new man who is like God in true righteousness and holiness.  For that reason they mature until that they do not sin though tempted as it common to man…..BELIEVING GODS “GIFT” OF RIGHTEOUSNESS LEAVES NO REQUIREMENT OF FURTHER ACTION! RELIGION SAYS THAT IT DOES….BUT GOD DOES NOT….. SIN IS NOT A WORK IN GODS EYES…SIN IS IN YOUR MIND,THOUGHTS,BELIEFS…NOT WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T DO….YOU ARE SAVED FROM WRONG THINKING NOT WRONG OR RIGHT DOING!! HENCE THE ''TRUTH'' CAME TO CURE THE ''SIN/ERROR''!

Faith alone saves as God works through it [to do his works of righteousness]….THIS IS NOT TRUTH……  If one does not manifest those [works of God] there faith is useless…..IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE POWER WORKS OF THE SPIRIT UNTO MANKIND YOU ARE CORRECT….THE DISCIPLES ASK JESUS WHAT SHALL WE DO TO WORK THE WORKS OF GOD AND JESUS SAID,……THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD….THAT YOU BELIEVE..!

Do not be fooled a  righteousness like God's[THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD] is one that does not sin even as Paul teaches of the righteousness that comes by faith…..THE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PURIFICATION OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH JESUS IS ABSOLUTE CLEANLINESS OF THE SOUL LEAVING NO SPOT OR BLEMISH! THE LIFE OF JESUS GAVE US TOTAL, PERFECT, PURIFIED, RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD UNTO GOD…..ACCEPTED BY FAITH ALONE……WE CANNOT DO A THING FOR IT….NOR…CAN WE DO A THING TO LOOSE IT….IT IS A COMPLETED WORK OF GOD/JESUS!!   THE LOVE CREATED FROM THIS TRUTH IS ALMOST OVERWHELMING!!  TK

FTK,

Sin is the motivation of ones actions and thoughts in that it falls short of loving as God loves.. That motivation may or may not give birth to evil thoughts or actions. That is why Jesus taught by their fruit you will know them. A tree that is created to be righteous as God is does not bear bad fruit.

If you believe everything Jesus teaches then you are clean because God does as he promises. He promised a sinlesness like his to those that persevering in believing. It is not a sinlesness of just the mind but a sinlessness of the whole person.

Who is any man to judge himself? It is God who judges who to purify.

No one can be sinless without God; so how can they be good enough. God must live in a person and so do his actions through him in order for him to bear the fruits of sinlessness.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,00:59)

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 02 2012,04:20)

tk

Pierre

Pierre:  FAITH IN WHAT GOD HAS DONE THROUGH JESUS IS THE ONLY SALVATION THERE IS FOR MANKIND.

ITS YOUR CHOICE!  TK

tk

SO JAMES HIS A LIAR ?

Pierre

Pierre: NO, JAMES IS NOT A LIAR!….. YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES!

THERE ARE WORKS AND DEEDS BOTH GOOD OR BAD OR IN-BETWEEN THAT A MAN CAN DO, FROM HIMSELF, BY HIS OWN EFFORTS, WHEN HE CHOOSES, ON THIS EARTH. THESE ARE THE WORKS OF MAN.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: THERE ARE WORKS OF GOD WHICH ARE THROUGH A MAN,….. (LIKE JESUS)….WHERE HE IS A CONDUIT OF TRANSMISSION OF THE SPIRIT/POWER OF GOD FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

THIS IS WHAT JAMES IS REFERRING TO. WORKS OF FAITH….A MAN LAYS ASIDE HIS OWN POWER AND BY FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD AND LOVE FOR THE RECIPIENT HE ADMINISTERS GOD TO ANOTHER FOR HEALING AND REGENERATION! THATS TRUE FAITH! TK

ftk
    Participant

Kerwin: Blessings to you this day!

Please allow me to point out a couple of things you wrote. We are not far apart.

You wrote…….Sin is the motivation of ones actions and thoughts in that it falls short of loving as God loves…..I AGREE THAT SIN IS A MOTIVATOR OF ACTION BUT SIN IS ''ERRANT THINKING'' FROM THE START. THINKING ONE IS EVIL, UNCLEAN, UNWORTHY ETC., THAT CAUSES THE UNCLEAN ACTIONS. FROM A CLEAN MIND/HEART, THAT CAN ONLY BE CLEAN AND PURIFIED BY GOD, COMES PURE LOVE ACTIONS……IF ONE BELIEVES HE HAS SIN, OR FALLS SHORT OR IS DIRTY OR UNRIGHTEOUS ETC., FROM THAT “SIN” THINKING COMES THE MOTIVATION UNTO EVIL….!

That motivation may or may not give birth to evil thoughts or actions. That is why Jesus taught by their fruit you will know them. A tree that is created to be righteous as God is does not bear bad fruit….THIS IS SO TRUE…BUT…. WE HAVE BEEN “NOW” CREATED PERFECT THROUGH 'FAITH' IN CHRIST JESUS!!! NOW, SINCE JESUS,.. WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD BY “FAITH” IN JESUS!….NOT BY ANYTHING WE DO OR HAVE DONE…..”FAITH” IN WHAT HE DID FOR US….AND GAVE TO US AS A GIFT….THIS IS THE PURIFICATION OF OUR MINDS/HEARTS UNTO GOD!!

If you believe everything Jesus teaches then you are clean because God does as he promises. He promised a sinlesness like his to those that persevering(AGAINST LIES, THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE, FROM NON-BELIEVERS) in believing. It is not a sinlesness of just the mind but a sinlessness of the whole person….AND APART FROM ANY WORKS OR DEEDS MAN CAN DO OR NOT DO!!

Who is any man to judge himself?…MAN IS NOTHING IN AND OF HIMSELF…..BUT JESUS MADE US WHAT WE ARE UNTO GOD, IF WE ACCEPT AND BELIEVE……THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS HAS COME AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE….FREE FROM SIN THINKING….FREE FROM UNWORTHY, UNCLEAN, UNRIGHTEOUS THINKING…..FREE FROM “SELF CONDEMNATION” THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS SHORT OF THE GOAL….WE ARE JUDGED PERFECT, BY FAITH IN THE WORD OF GOD, JESUS!! It is God who judges(US AS PURIFIED BY HIM)… who to purify.

No one can be sinless without God;….TRUE BUT GOD GAVE IT TO US!!….GOD MADE US WHAT WE ARE THROUGH JESUS AND APART FROM US DOING OR NOT DOING…..ANYTHING PHYSICAL….JUST ACCEPT AND BELIEVE..! so how can they be good enough. God must live in a person and so do his actions through him in order for him to bear the fruits of sinlessness….AND GOD CAN'T DWELL IN SIN…SO HE CLEANSED US AND PURIFIED US WITH TRUTH….ONLY TO BELIEVE AND BECOME!

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORK UNTO GOD, JESUS DID FOR MANKIND, THAT WE CAN ALL BE ONE IN THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH TOOK AWAY SIN FOREVER. Bless you, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

You see Tim our forgiveness is conditional to our true repentance and sincere believe that God can save us through Christ sacrifice,THE WORKS OR DEED WE DO ARE TO SHOW THAT OUR REPENTANCE IS REAL AND TRUE BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT SAVE US ,IT IS ONLY THE DEMONSTRATION OF OUR TRUE AND DEEP CHANGE THAT AS OCCUR IN OUR HEART,AND SO THOSE ARE THE PRODUCT OF OUR FAITH IN GOD AND HIS SON ,

answer this

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 02 2012,15:52)
    Kerwin:  Blessings to you this day!

Please allow me to point out a couple of things you wrote. We are not far apart.

You wrote…….Sin is the motivation of ones actions and thoughts in that it falls short of loving as God loves…..I AGREE THAT SIN IS A MOTIVATOR OF ACTION BUT SIN IS ''ERRANT THINKING'' FROM THE START. THINKING ONE IS EVIL, UNCLEAN, UNWORTHY ETC., THAT CAUSES THE UNCLEAN ACTIONS. FROM A CLEAN MIND/HEART, THAT CAN ONLY BE CLEAN AND PURIFIED BY GOD, COMES PURE LOVE ACTIONS……IF ONE BELIEVES HE HAS SIN, OR FALLS SHORT OR IS DIRTY OR UNRIGHTEOUS ETC., FROM THAT “SIN” THINKING COMES THE MOTIVATION UNTO EVIL….!  

That motivation may or may not give birth to evil thoughts or actions.  That is why Jesus taught by their fruit you will know them.  A tree that is created to be righteous as God is does not bear bad fruit….THIS IS SO TRUE…BUT…. WE HAVE BEEN “NOW” CREATED PERFECT THROUGH 'FAITH' IN CHRIST JESUS!!! NOW, SINCE JESUS,.. WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD BY “FAITH” IN JESUS!….NOT BY ANYTHING WE DO OR HAVE DONE…..”FAITH” IN WHAT HE DID FOR US….AND GAVE TO US AS A GIFT….THIS IS THE PURIFICATION OF OUR MINDS/HEARTS UNTO GOD!!

If you believe everything Jesus teaches then you are clean because God does as he promises.  He promised a sinlesness like his to those that persevering(AGAINST LIES, THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE, FROM NON-BELIEVERS) in believing. It is not a sinlesness of just the mind but a sinlessness of the whole person….AND APART FROM ANY WORKS OR DEEDS MAN CAN DO OR NOT DO!!

Who is any man to judge himself?…MAN IS NOTHING IN AND OF HIMSELF…..BUT JESUS MADE US WHAT WE ARE UNTO GOD, IF WE ACCEPT AND BELIEVE……THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS HAS COME AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE….FREE FROM SIN THINKING….FREE FROM UNWORTHY, UNCLEAN, UNRIGHTEOUS THINKING…..FREE FROM “SELF CONDEMNATION” THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS SHORT OF THE GOAL….WE ARE JUDGED PERFECT, BY FAITH IN THE WORD OF GOD, JESUS!!  It is God who judges(US AS PURIFIED BY HIM)… who to purify.

No one can be sinless without God;….TRUE BUT GOD GAVE IT TO US!!….GOD MADE US WHAT WE ARE THROUGH JESUS AND APART FROM US DOING OR NOT DOING…..ANYTHING PHYSICAL….JUST ACCEPT AND BELIEVE..! so how can they be good enough.  God must live in a person and so do his actions through him in order for him to bear the fruits of sinlessness….AND GOD CAN'T DWELL IN SIN…SO HE CLEANSED US AND PURIFIED US WITH TRUTH….ONLY TO BELIEVE AND BECOME!

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORK UNTO GOD, JESUS DID FOR MANKIND, THAT WE CAN ALL BE ONE IN THE TRUTH! THE TRUTH TOOK AWAY SIN FOREVER. Bless you, TK

Ftk,

One who loves as God loves does not commit evil actions as they are the fruit of hate. That person can only love like God loves if the Spirit of Christ lives in them and they are guided by it. It is walking by this Spirit and not a lack of thinking one is unworthy that the people of God yearn for.

Any human being that has fallen short of the glory of God is unworthy and to admit it is being honest. God is merciful to the unworthy and gives gifts to those that love him. It is God, and not the unworthy person, whom determines whether or not to give the gift of the saintly spirit to that person.

If a man sins after they receive the spirit of love they are to confess their sins instead of denying it.

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:

You see Tim our forgiveness is conditional to our true repentance and sincere believe that God can save us through Christ sacrifice,THE WORKS OR DEED WE DO ARE TO SHOW THAT OUR REPENTANCE IS REAL AND TRUE BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT SAVE US ,IT IS ONLY THE DEMONSTRATION OF OUR TRUE AND DEEP CHANGE THAT AS OCCUR IN OUR HEART,AND SO THOSE ARE THE PRODUCT OF OUR FAITH IN GOD AND HIS SON ,

……FORGIVENESS IS CONDITIONAL…ONLY…TO “WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH”….!!! LET THERE BE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT…! TRUE REPENTANCE IS TURNING AROUND FROM THE…''OLD WAY'', OLD COVENANT, OLD LAW, OLD SIN AND DARKNESS WHICH WAS THE WORKS AND EFFORTS AND DEES OF MAN TO ATTEMPT TO PLEASE GOD…FAITH PLEASES GOD!!

IT IS TRUE THAT WORKS AND DEEDS OF KINDNESS AND LOVE ARE A REFLECTION OF THE PURIFICATION THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE WITHIN THE PERSON…..THE PURIFICATION IS BY FAITH IN GOD ALONE. NO EFFORTS OF MAN CAN CHANGE WHAT JESUS HAS DONE. NOT WITH SO CALLED…GOOD WORK….NOR BY SO CALLED BAD WORKS!….SINLESS PURIFICATION IS FROM GOD ALONE THROUGH JESUS!!….TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 04 2012,03:24)
    Pierre:

……FORGIVENESS IS CONDITIONAL…ONLY…TO “WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH”….!!! LET THERE BE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT…! TRUE REPENTANCE IS TURNING AROUND FROM THE…''OLD WAY'', OLD COVENANT, OLD LAW, OLD SIN AND DARKNESS WHICH WAS THE WORKS AND EFFORTS AND DEES OF MAN TO ATTEMPT TO PLEASE GOD…FAITH PLEASES GOD!!

IT IS TRUE THAT WORKS AND DEEDS OF KINDNESS AND LOVE ARE A REFLECTION OF THE PURIFICATION THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE WITHIN THE PERSON…..THE PURIFICATION IS BY FAITH IN GOD ALONE. NO EFFORTS OF MAN CAN CHANGE WHAT JESUS HAS DONE. NOT WITH SO CALLED…GOOD WORK….NOR BY SO CALLED BAD WORKS!….SINLESS PURIFICATION IS FROM GOD ALONE THROUGH JESUS!!….TK

Tk

I see that you say the same thing but it is phrased in your interpretation

It look like your fath hangs on a few key words,and one concept of idea,

It seems that you have the need to reinforce constant believe that you have,

:)

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Kerwin:

Clearly our total salvation in Christ Jesus is only conditional on one thing from us….”IF WE BELIEVE WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR US THROUGH JESUS”…. If you believe what Jesus has done/finished/accomplished totally then you believe what you ''ALREADY ARE''! Not what you can be someday….not ''be all 'you' can be'' unto God……You already are what Gods spirit words have created mankind to be through Jesus.

Jesus made us what we are. There can be no boasting of…look what we have “done”.. or false humility of I'm just a nobody old sinner, trudging through life! We had nothing to do with our own cleansing. We were made perfect in him. We are only worthy unto God through the works of Jesus. You can't get to God any other way!!…Jesus took away our sin…there is no longer sin in mankind….if he believes that…he then is free from sin…if he does not accept that truth from Jesus then he remains in sin and rejects the salvation Jesus gave.

Any human being that has fallen short of the glory of God is unworthy and to admit it is being honest. God is merciful to the unworthy and gives gifts to those that love him. It is God, and not the unworthy person, whom determines whether or not to give the gift of the saintly spirit to that person.

When Jesus says you are made perfect….if you say I have fallen short and are unworthy….then you have called Jesus a liar! How could you possibly call contradiction to the words of Jesus….”being honest” ? False religious humility is a lie from darkness. Those that truly love God, accept his words from Jesus, within themselves to live and be forever united. What ever those words say is the truth of your life. There are two groups of words available to choose from in the Bible. As in the beginning….good and good and evil! He who eats from the “good” tree of life will live….he who accepts both good and evil….will die!

I can't make you or anyone else believe the good news. That's up to you! Perfection is what you are, now, in Jesus…not what you can become through works and deeds. TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 03 2012,20:32)

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 04 2012,03:24)
    Pierre:

Tk

I see that you say the same thing but it is phrased in your interpretation

It look like your fath hangs on a few key words,and one concept of idea,

It seems that you have the need to reinforce constant believe that you have,

:)

Pierre

Pierre: No, sadly I do say much the same thing in different way because it is all the same salvation package from Jesus believed by man or rejected and lost.

I can honestly say without equivocation…You, Pierre(as also to all humanity)… are whatever God says you are through the words/spirit of Jesus. God has recreated mankind through Jesus but they will only experience whatever part they believe to be true. So, as a man believeth in his heart…so he is!

FAITH…is my key word to experience God…..and sinless perfection unto God…is my key concept! I will rest now. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

FAITH…is my key word to experience God…..and sinless perfection unto God…is my key concept!

what is your faith???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 03 2012,15:50)
    Kerwin:

Clearly our total salvation in Christ Jesus is only conditional on one thing from us….”IF WE BELIEVE WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR US THROUGH JESUS”…. If you believe what Jesus has done/finished/accomplished totally then you believe what you ''ALREADY ARE''! Not what you can be someday….not ''be all 'you' can be'' unto God……You already are what Gods spirit words have created mankind to be through Jesus.

Jesus made us what we are. There can be no boasting of…look what we have “done”.. or false humility of I'm just a nobody old sinner, trudging through life!  We had nothing to do with our own cleansing. We were made perfect in him. We are only worthy unto God through the works of Jesus. You can't get to God any other way!!…Jesus took away our sin…there is no longer sin in mankind….if he believes that…he then is free from sin…if he does not accept that truth from Jesus then he remains in sin and rejects the salvation Jesus gave.

Any human being that has fallen short of the glory of God is unworthy and to admit it is being honest.  God is merciful to the unworthy and gives gifts to those that love him.  It is God, and not the unworthy person, whom determines whether or not to give the gift of the saintly spirit to that person.

When Jesus says you are made perfect….if you say I have fallen short and are unworthy….then you have called Jesus a liar! How could you possibly call contradiction to the words of Jesus….”being honest” ? False religious humility is a lie from darkness. Those that truly love God, accept his words from Jesus, within themselves to live and be forever united. What ever those words say is the truth of your life. There are two groups of words available to choose from in the Bible. As in the beginning….good and good and evil! He who eats from the “good” tree of life will live….he who accepts both good and evil….will die!  

I can't make you or anyone else believe the good news. That's up to you! Perfection is what you are, now, in Jesus…not what you can become through works and deeds.   TK

FTK,

Your first quote was written by Pierre and not me though I am convinced the fruits of the righteous spirit are to show who is approved of God.

Jesus called mankind evil when he spoke of a father giving gifts to his son. Who are we to disagree with him.

God did not promise to remove the sinful nature of mankind. He did promise that those that panted for his righteousness would achieve it. God's righteousness has works of sin.

I am not sure what you are getting at with your argument about boasting since it is God's works through the believer and not the believers own that make him righteous. All there is to honestly boast of is the works of God.

You seem not to understand the difference between the person and God doing his works through the person. The man has fallen short of the glory of God but God whom does his works using the man's flesh has not. The man is unworthy and God is not. That is to demonstrate God's mercy.

What is the difference between godly sorrow for sinning and worldly sorrow for sinning?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 04 2012,03:50)
    Kerwin:

Jesus made us what we are. There can be no boasting of…look what we have “done”.. or false humility of I'm just a nobody old sinner, trudging through life!  We had nothing to do with our own cleansing. We were made perfect in him. We are only worthy unto God through the works of Jesus. You can't get to God any other way!!…Jesus took away our sin…there is no longer sin in mankind….if he believes that…he then is free from sin…if he does not accept that truth from Jesus then he remains in sin and rejects the salvation Jesus gave.

Any human being that has fallen short of the glory of God is unworthy and to admit it is being honest.  God is merciful to the unworthy and gives gifts to those that love him.  It is God, and not the unworthy person, whom determines whether or not to give the gift of the saintly spirit to that person.

I can't make you or anyone else believe the good news. That's up to you! Perfection is what you are, now, in Jesus…not what you can become through works and deeds.   TK

tk

I can't make you or anyone else believe the good news. That's up to you! Perfection is what you are, now, in Jesus…not what you can become through works and deeds. TK

first let get things strait I do not think that ; .if you say I have fallen short and are unworthy.I KNOW THAT.

this is just like I know i am not Christ or God,or the Pope,this are facts recognition,not believes ,I do believe that those are truths just like I know scriptures are,

you declare works that God does but in scriptures he does not say that he does those works,you do the same thing for works Christ does but scriptures do not say that he ever teach those thing you say that he suppose to do,

YOU ARE A FERVENT BELIEVER IN PERSONAL PERSISTENCE AND SO BELIEVE THAT A LIE BECOMES A TRUTH IN TIME AND WITH CONVICTION,

YOUR WAY OF CONVICTION HAS A RESEMBLANCE OF SATAN IN;GENESIS

GE 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?”
    GE 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “ From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat;
    GE 3:3 but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’ ”
    GE 3:4 The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die!
    GE 3:5 “For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

PAY ATTENTION ,EVE WAS REPEATING THE WORD GOD AD SAID TO THEM,AND LOOK WHAT SATAN SAYS,THIS IS YOUR WAY.;;; QUESTIONED AND EXTENDING THE POSSIBILITIES AND FORGETTING THE CONSEQUENCES

Mt 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

YOU SEE tk< THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE THAN ONE RIGHTEOUSNESS ,THERE ARE LEVELS ,WERE IS YOUR LEVEL??

Mt 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Mt 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

SO YOU MAY BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT IS CHRIST THINK IT OR KNOW IT AND SEE IT ;
    BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALL THAT CLAIM LORD LORD THAT HAVE IT ;BUT THE ONES THAT SEEK THE TRUTH IN THE WORD OF GOD DOES;THIS DEFINITIVELY LEAVES YOU HANG,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 04 2012,03:20)
    tk

FAITH…is my key word to experience God…..and sinless perfection unto God…is my key concept!  

what is your faith???

Pierre:

MY FAITH IS IN GODS ABILITY TO MAKE ME PERFECT UNTO HIM BY HIS WORDS, THROUGH JESUS ! MY FAITH IS THAT GOD IS RE-CREATING ME BY HIS WORDS THROUGH JESUS. GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT OF LIFE. NO DEATH IN GOD, LIFE ONLY.

WHEN I HEAR SCRIPTURES OF LIFE…I HEAR GOD! WHEN I SEE SCRIPTURES MISTRANSLATED, OR MISUNDERSTOOD THAT PRODUCE DEATH OR EVIL THINKING….I KNOW IT IS NOT THE GOD OF LIFE!

THE GOD OF JESUS, MOST HIGH IS THE ONLY GOD, I SHALL PLACE IN MY MIND NO OTHER GOD BEFORE HIM! ONE GOD ONLY!

BLESS YOU, TK

ftk
    Participant

Kerwin: First let me apologize for somehow, accidentally using a quote from Pierre in my post to you. I believe you forgive me, so I thank you!

Lets look at your post Kerwin:…Your first quote was written by Pierre and not me though I am convinced the fruits of the righteous spirit are to show who is approved of God…..[FOR ME, FRUIT IS THE NATURAL BYPRODUCT OF A TREE, CARRYING THAT FRUIT'S LIFE FORCE, WITHIN THE TREE. THE NATURE OF THE TREE YOU MIGHT SAY. THE BIBLE REFERS TO TWO DIFFERENT FRUITS. THE FRUITS OF ONES LABORS(WORKS) OR IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ITS THE FRUIT OF ONES LIPS/WORDS/SPIRIT WITHIN. THE SPIRIT OF GOD PRODUCES THE FRUIT OF THE LIPS IF THEY ARE PEACE, LOVE, JOY, KINDNESS, MEEKNESS, GENTLENESS ETC.! THE WORKS OF LOVE AND KINDNESS ARE THE LIFE GIVING WORKS OF THE POWER OF GOD.]

Jesus called mankind evil when he spoke of a father giving gifts to his son…..[DID HE MEAN EVERYONE?….ALL MANKIND?…THE PROPHETS….THE PATRIARCHS….DAVID…HIMSELF?….NO…. HE REFEREED TO THOSE JEWS AND ALL WHO BELIEVED THEIR SIN FILLED DOCTRINES OR WORKS AND DEEDS AND RITUALS, AND FEASTS, AND WASHINGS MANY MAN MADE EFFORTS TO SUPPOSEDLY APPEASE GOD.]…. Who are we to disagree with him…..BECAUSE LATER HE DIED TO PURIFY US AND GIVE US PURIFIED LIFE IN GOD IF WE BELIEVE!!

….God did not promise to remove the sinful nature of mankind…..[MAN IS CREATED OF GOD….MAN HAS HUMAN NATURE… GOD MAKES ALL THINGS GOOD…MAN IS NOT EVIL.. IF HE BELIEVES THE WORDS OF GOD FROM JESUS. ALL CAME FROM GOD/GOOD. BELIEVING IN EVIL IS SIN! JESUS TOOK AWAY SIN FOREVER….ANYONE NOW WHO SAYS THERE IS STILL SIN, BELIEVES IN SIN/EVIL AND IS WHAT HE BELIEVES UNTIL HE BELIEVES THE TRUTH……. He did promise that those that 'panted'(WE ARE HIS SONS, NOT DOGS) for his righteousness would achieve it. {God's righteousness has works of sin}…..[THERE IS NO SIN IN GOD AT ALL. THERE IS NO DARKNESS IN GOD.]….IS THAT WHAT THEY DO NOW IN THE SO CALLED CHURCHES..GO TO THE ''ALTER'' AND PANT LIKE A DOG TO BE FORGIVIN?…..PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT LAST LINE TO ME!

You seem not to understand the difference between the person and God doing his works through the person. The man has fallen short of the glory of God but God whom does his works using the man's flesh has not. The man is unworthy and God is not. That is to demonstrate God's mercy……SO YOU THINK GOD IS WORKING HIS PURE LOVE THROUGH SINFUL ,UNWORTHY, UNCLEAN, UNRIGHTEOUS, UNMERCIFUL, MEN??…..A MAN WILL EXPRESS THAT WHICH IS IN HIS HEART….IF GOD IS IN HIS HEART HE WILL EXPRESS GODLY THINGS, WORDS AND DEEDS…..IF EVIL BELIEFS ALONG WITH SIN, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, HURT,PAIN, SUFFERING ARE IN THE HEART OF A MAN….HE WILL EXPRESS THAT WHICH IS IN HIS HEART….!!

BUT NEVER EVER CAN AN EVIL BELIEVING HEART TRULY EXPRESS GOOD BUT ONLY “EVIL”….UNLESS….ONE GRADES HIS ACTIONS/WORKS/DEEDS! ACTORS MAKE ACTIONS FOR SHOW….APART FROM THE TRUTH OF THEIR HEARTS….JUST SHOW. THIS IS RELIGION, MAN MAKING A SHOW FOR GOD AND SAYING…SEE HOW GOOD I AM INSIDE….FROM THE SHOW I PUT ON OUTSIDE!

What is the difference between godly sorrow for sinning and worldly sorrow for sinning?:)…..I DON'T FIND “SORROW” AS ONE OF THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD? THAT WOULD BE LIKE….LOVE/SORROW….PEACE/SORROW….HAPPINESS/SORROW..ETC.!

THERE IS NO “SIN” AGAINST GOD FOR ME. JESUS TOOK AWAY MY SIN(ERRANT THINKING). HE WASHED ME AND CLEANSED ME WITH THE WATER OF THE WORD OF GOD. HE DID IT FOR ALL MANKIND. IT IS DONE, BUT TO WALK IN IT ONE MUST ACCEPT AND BELIEVE. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account