What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    How are you? Hope you are doing ok today. I have read many of your posts and with the essense of your posts I have no problems with. I think you are understanding the bible, God, Jesus, from a different attitude or mental altitude than most people. You as most people an probably myself at one time or another can come off as strident especially when you feel passionate about something. I don't see that as a good or bad thing. I am new here and am here to learn. Learn about Jesus, God, the bible and our relationship with these living beings and the text/scripture. I have learned some things and am glad for that. By the way, your right-thinking/wrong-thinking model reminds me of Buddism. Just out of curiosity did you at one time adopt/embrace/study Buddhist philosophy. I did and am just saying it reminds me of it, not that it is a varient of it adapted to Christian Religion. Just saying it has a structure at first glance if you will that reminds me of it.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Wispring: What a beautiful post. I felt peace and enlightened energy. What a wonderful thing. I have never studied Buddism or any other religions to any degree. The only unusual thing about my indeavor to learn Jesus is my willingness to search alone, apart from organized religion, mostly by myself for a long period of time. I have read many books other than the Bible but I had an unshakeable belief in Jesus as being the representative of God. His words were different and his powers over nature were what I would expect from a man of God. In making Jesus my lord I have had to fight against many man created doctrines that might align with Paul or Peter or another disciple but they do not align with Jesus.
    Jesus also has sent each of us out with the same ordination as his disciples had to heal the sick and raise the dead, and cast out demons(wrong, errant thinking) by teaching the truth.

We will rise to our calling but many dead doctrines must be cleared from the mind and sin consciousness must be removed for the love flow/power of God to flow through us to the world at large. So many people are duped to believe the power of God has been withheld and sickness and disease are the norm.

They are a premature form of death. Cancer will eat you alive if you allow it to. People will walk miles for “Cancer” research and the “war against cancer” but how many have built their spiritual house on the truth of Jesus and will just say the mountain be thou plucked up and cast into the sea, knowing it must obey the sons of God? Seminary schools (nursury schools) are blind leaders that lead the blind so that they can be ordained by man to teach the things of Christ. Both have fallen into the pit.
    I am here on this site to test what I have been given and learn from many who are much more informed scripturally than I. Yet it is a lack of understanding, blocked by man created docrtines in the mind.

These distort the continuity of the picture painted by Gods words in mankind and keeps us from perfect union in light. The New Testament is very much all universal wording. Jesus is God is his son is you is me is the temple is the true/truth food of the temple, is the doorway into the temple, is the light of the temple, is the way to God, the words of God, our brother, our King, JESUS IS ALL AND IN ALL!! It all ends up in ONEness. There are not three or four or triune or amounts or 144k, its all ONE spirit/God.
    When we can see only ONE, and that we are all equal parts of it, then we find God/Jesus/Holy Spirit/us/you/them/all/…..ONE! IMO, God bless you, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Hope you had a good day today.

The only unusual thing about my indeavor to learn Jesus is my willingness to search alone, apart from organized religion, mostly by myself for a long period of time. I have read many books other than the Bible but I had an unshakeable belief in Jesus as being the representative of God.

Same here.

In making Jesus my lord I have had to fight against many man created doctrines that might align with Paul or Peter or another disciple but they do not align with Jesus.

You have played the telephone game? Where someone tells a story and then that same story gets told down the line and it changes? I keep in mind that the apostles of the bible were writing to the audience of the Jewish people of that time for the most part. I go by what Jesus said. God hasn't told me to fight them, God told me to love them(the makers of man-made doctrine).This is how Jesus taught his followers to behave when spreading his gospel.
    Luke 10:5-12 (King James Version)

5And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

This what you mostly do when you are communicating from love. Keep it up.

We will rise to our calling but many dead doctrines must be cleared from the mind and sin consciousness must be removed for the love flow/power of God to flow through us to the world at large. So many people are duped to believe the power of God has been withheld and sickness and disease are the norm.

This to me this is an accurate assesment of the spiritual enlightenment/education of many people living in today's world.

So many people are duped to believe the power of God has been withheld and sickness and disease are the norm.

They are a premature form of death.

This is not a 'new' concept. I have read a few books by spiritual healers that clearly state that all manifistations of illness be they physical or mental are a result of not being one with yourself and one with God. The healing stories of Jesus clearly reflect this logic.

His words were different and his powers over nature were what I would expect from a man of God

Indeed!:)

There are not three or four or triune or amounts or 144k, its all ONE spirit/God.

There is an emerging theory in Cosmology that says the univers is holographic. The one part contains the whole and the whole contains the one part. How does this square up with Jesus's teachings.

John 17:20-23 (King James Version)

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

My goodness! This is more than a teaching! it is a prayer from Jesus to our Father for us! Hmmmmm. Thank you Jesus!:)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Wispring: Wow! Is that great. Oh yea, I was referring to that last line and thinking about Jesus praying to the Father for us to be one with them. That should shake us up a bit. What Jesus says…..comes from the Father…..the source of all creation…..and as we accept and receive it within our hearts/minds it becomes us, bone of our bone and flesh of our flesh.

Instead of looking for reasons that the power of God is not working on our behalf we need to be admonishing one another with the truth that God will do what hes says he will do and trust that he will do it for us every time, all the time. We should be uniting ourselves together as a power front of God to administer his love/power to the people who accept and believe. Our faith worketh for us, but mighty works of God cannot be accomplished without the recipient's faith. We can do nothing alone. We can do all things through Christ. I also believe that there is great exponential power in two or three gathered as ONE God force to release Gods healing power to others.

Seeing every jot or title of the New Testament exactly the same is probably not even possible much less a requirement. Unite and share on what we can agree on but most assuridly promote the healing power of God. It was Gods calling card from the very beginning. Every prophet of God had extraordinary abilities in one area or another. I don't desire a natural god. I have found a “supernatural God most high” and he is love.

Check out some Quantum Theory. They are now finding things so small that they seem to mesh together, they call it “entanglement” into a plasma like substance in and through everything. Its o-point energy to the -31' power. From one all is. Interesting!

Once more lets hear Jesus talking to the Father,…..and the glory which thou gavest me, I HAVE GIVEN THEM; that THEY BE MADE PERFECT IN ONE; We are perfected for the work of God through the recognition that I, a simple vessel am perfected through Gods power which works through me. United we are God/Man, separated we are mortal man! This is the true marriage, where the two shall be made one. What God is joined together with, let no man tear asunder.

Each treasure I find in the word of God that thrills my soul is exalted even more KNOWING, that what I find is also for every brother and sister in the world who accepts and believes with me. God Bless you and yours: TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    I just wanted to say that I agree with you that sin is a separation from the love and might I add will of God. I only say this because it was the will of God for Adam and Eve not to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I agree with you that before they did the were living as one with God because there were not aware of any other way to live. God put that tree for a purpose. He put the tree of life there also for a purpose. I imagine that they ate from the tree of life all the time because it wasn't forbidden. Once they decided to to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil God cast them out because he didn't want people with that mind-set living in his garden forever and if they could stay and eat form the tree of life they would have been able to stay forever. To my mind the tree of knowledge of good and evil was a test of trust and faith in God's love and will alone. It's clear to me that this is what is going on in this story. I truly and honestly don't know how people could understand this story any other way. So they get booted out of the garden knowing they “done bad” and many of the stories of the old testament are about trying to appease God with sacrifice and living by a code of “goodness” until Jesus comes along and performs the ultimate sacrifice of atonement. I sometimes wonder what it must have been like to live without an awareness of good and evil and just living in God's love and will. It must have been wonderful. I am certain that at some point it will be wonderful once again for Jesus and God told me so.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 18 2011,10:57)
    Hi Tim,
    I just wanted to say that I agree with you that sin is a separation from the love and might I add will of God. I only say this because it was the will of God for Adam and Eve not to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I agree with you that before they did the were living as one with God because there were not aware of any other way to live. God put that tree for a purpose. He put the tree of life there also for a purpose. I imagine that they ate from the tree of life all the time because it wasn't forbidden. Once they decided to to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil God cast them out because he didn't want people with that mind-set living in his garden forever and if they could stay and eat form the tree of life they would have been able to stay forever. To my mind the tree of knowledge of good and evil was a test of trust and faith in God's love and will alone. It's clear to me that this is what is going on in this story. I truly and honestly don't know how people could understand this story any other way. So they get booted out of the garden knowing they “done bad” and many of the stories of the old testament are about trying to appease God with sacrifice and living by a code of “goodness” until Jesus comes along and performs the ultimate sacrifice of atonement. I sometimes wonder what it must have been like to live without an awareness of good and evil and just living in God's love and will. It must have been wonderful. I am certain that at some point it will be wonderful once again for Jesus and God told me so.

With Love and Respect,
                                                                             Wispring

Wispring: With equal love and respect here are some thoughts.

When I could not find the words, sin or devil or satan in the KJV of the story of the Garden of Eden I was purplexed. I was always told man sinned in the Garden. Nobody reading the story without preconceived beliefs of sin could come up with words that are not written.

Then I noticed that God had presented the offering of information to Adam from all the trees(avenues) of information but one and that one came with a warning: If you partake of good(which you already have done) AND EVIL you will surely die. Not I will kill you. Your choice of beliefs will send you out or away. Not that the information itself will do anything but “cause you to believe” in evil and thereby fear of death and destruction.

Adam was in control of the earth. God had given it to him. He was giving names to the animals he was given total dominion in the earth. God in Man together setting forth to experience all aspects of matter and physicality in a world created in duality. To be able to experience all aspects life from one side to the other. Ebb & Flow, Yin & Yang, up & down, Front & back. Everything physical is moving or vibrating at a signature frequency. This frequency can be felt. Faster higher frequencies towards God or light feel blistful. Slower frequencies toward darkness or death feel down, depressive, horrible.
    These create choices of likes and dislikes not good & evil. All is God. God is everywhere. All is good!

Anyway, phycality was the realm of experience of all forces. Man was designed to create what he designed and believed in his heart. Like his father he would then speak out of his heart that creation and the universe as his servants would see to it that man experienced that creation. The power of creation is in the mind of Christ.

I must shorten, Man believed evil when there was only good/God. Man caused the curse of the ground, not God. Man removed himself from perfection. Man came forth thinking wrong. He believed he was forever separated from God. That is sin(an error of thought) Evil beliefs caused rules of right and wrong with judgments and punishments. Separation from good/God was what man felt as fear.

So mankind passed down the fears and rules and doctrines of sin and beliefs of separation from God and drove his offspring toward total death and destruction.

So wrong, errant thinking (sin) passed from generation to generation. There was no one to correct it. No body had the truth. Mankind was lost in sin.

Jesus had to come and tell us the truth about God. Now there is no more sin or evil. But mankind has created much. We must transform evil energy back to Love energy and thereby cleanse the planet to the perfection it was originally.

Its time to love and stop condemning others for their actions. They will reap that which they sow. For us, lets sow love to all. Say what people want to hear. Allow, live and let live. Spread the peace and absorb the joy. Heaven on earth must come through us. IMO, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Yeah. Believe it or not it was the the study of quantum physics over a 3 year period while I was in the USN that gave me enough “proof” to believe there was a God.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Just thoughtful question out of curiosity. Do you think the ability to hate was with Adam and Eve before they partook of the Tree of Good and Evil?

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring
    p.s. I am 99.999% sure of what your answere will be.

Wispring
    Participant

I feel this post is relevant for the promisies of the new covenant and this thread also so I am posting it here.

Hi Tim,
    Just some thoughts here relating to the Garden of Eden story. That worm/snake that persuaded Eve was living in the same Garden right? It was a very unique snake it could reason. It wasn't cast out of the garden before Adam and Eve so it's fairly safe to believe it also hadn't eaten of the tree of good and evil also if you assume like Adam and Eve it was issued the same choice as they concerning it. It definately wasn't doing God's will by it's act of persuasion. Could it be a symbol of our freewill or ability to make decisions that are not in accordance with God's love and will? Then you have the beginnings of all the sinning business and so it goes sin, repentence,atonement, sacrifice, laws and information given throughout the old testament of how to identify sin, procedures to follow for atonement and sacrifice. Communities rising and falling through out all this. Prophesies being given of the messiah. Then comes Jesus the fulfillment of the law and the prophesies referred to as the second Adam. The difference being he does not partake of the tree of good and evil symbolically. He is aware of evil and it's ways, but, does no believe in them through God's power and grace and teaches us that we are able to do all the things he does. He even flat out says that all things we see him do we also can do, and even greater things.On one condition that we live his teachings and as result become one with him and God. Thereby we overcome the 'original' sin and no longer are partakers of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The true vine teaching (john:15) kind of illustrate this.
    Is that kind of what you are saying?

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Wispring: I have read your post several times and continue to do so. Finally a person with incite (questions) looks for truth of God instead of pointing the finger and degrading the posibility of truth. Thank you. Great post, very similar to my current position of belief but it gives me different angles to come from. Lets look.

The discussions between God and Adam were always in Adams mind. There was no visual God as I see it, there was thinking or thoughts of the mind of man from God. If we believe God has always been love as Jesus revealed, then love can only offer suggestions to a free will human being. Love does not command or control anything. I believe love gave warning to man that of all the informaion avaliable to you from multiple tree of knowledge don 't partake of the knowledge of good and evil OR you will die. Like telling your child don't touch

the hot stove or you will get burned. If they touch the hot anyway, they pay the price of pain. Every one of us must admit that we don't like to be told what to do and not do. They submitted to the temptation, accepted the evil with the good and because they did that, a curse came upon all three. The serpent and the woman had their curse and the man caused a curse upon the land/earth.

At this point Adam and Eve saw/believed all information as either good/acceptable or evil/to be shunned. They felf fear for the first time which was to them a separation from God. Were they really separated from God (who is everywhere) or did they just “believe” they were separated? I believe it was the beginning of “sin” which is “an errant belief of man” that he was separated from God. God may have always been telling man in his mind just “repent” or turn around from this errant belief(sin) and know that I am with you.

Sin or wrong belief of separation was an illusion of truth, outside of God, in the mind of mankind. It passed from generation to generation as sin in mankind. Sinful man. Judgement came, laws to try to make man think he was clean. That failed, man fell further and further into darkness away from God (by illusion not truth). Illusion is believing something to be true that is not God truth. Religion arose and pounded the people, rituals, new moons, sabbaths, sacrifices, offerings and hundreds of efforts or works for forgiveness and perfection. Who will come and save mankind from this ignorance of sin. Religion even says today that mankind is born in sin. They may be born into sin thinking but to say they have a “sin nature” when they are born Sons of God is blasphemy. You cannot change the nature of anything. Thats it's escense!

God bless you there is more but I must go for now. If you continue to inquire about truth you are and will be filled! IMO, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

For all:

Can a person come to God's salvation by doing good deeds or good works of kindness? NO! He must come by faith that he is accepted by God. So how can he fall away from God? Only by un-belief that he ever was connected to God or believing he has, for some reason, been separated from God. Bad deeds won't separate man from God unless the man believes they can separate him. God is everywhere!! Thinking right or wrong is the only way of separation.

Did Jesus die on the cross to forgive us for the bad things we did or do and prevent us from doing more? If he did, it didn't work!

Did the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Christ, take away the bad deeds and bad works, unkindness of the world? No! The resurrection of Jesus was from dead works of the law. Works can never make a person clean. Those trying to clean up their act to be accepted by God have stepped out of freedom in life into judgment and death. God makes us clean or we are not clean!!

If there is no separation from the love of God possible, neither height, nor depth, nor anything else then “sin” causing separation is a lie!!
    “Sin” is an illusion of truth believed by a man to be truth. Then in his mind/heart he is separated from God but not in actuallity!

As a man believeth, so he is. Jesus has done all the work for our total salvation & healing and handed it to us on a platinum platter. All one needs to do is have faith, believing the gift is for them and accept, that he has done the work needed. God bless Jesus forever!

We can play around with scriptures and names and meanings all day long but our union by faith with God is on the line. Sin has been taken out of the way to God but it must be accepted and believed, individually, to allow the annointing to flow. IMO, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I am going to present an analogy and thought experiment. Please tell me if this in some fashion harmonizes with your outlook.

Think of living life a 'certain way' as living within a dynamic 'sphere of knowledge'. Before Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge of both good and evil they lived in one 'sphere of knowlegde' afterward they lived in another.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,

These are lyrics to the song “Woodstock” by “Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young”. I think they potray in essence alot of what you profess in your humble opinion. I share this to let you know there are others that have experienced such deep thoughts.

We are stardust, we are golden, we caught in the devil's bargain,
    And we got to get ourselves back to the garden

Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 22 2011,05:57)
    Hi Tim,

I am going to present an analogy and thought experiment. Please tell me if this in some fashion harmonizes with your outlook.

Think of living life a 'certain way' as living within a dynamic 'sphere of knowledge'. Before Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge of both good and evil they lived in one 'sphere of knowlegde' afterward they lived in another.

With Love and Respect,
                                                               Wispring

Wispring: Yes I can relate to that 'sphere of knowledge' concept. Because everything that is written was going on in the mind first. Knowledge and thought existed and it seems that they were only of good/God before man chose different.
    The thoughts in the mind of Adam were predominately from God if not entirely.

The tree or avenue of knowledge in the garden of good and evil had to be a question if there was not yet any evil. Or there may be other universes that were able to influence or tempt man with a message of error, or against God. That I am unclear about.

What is clear is man made a choice that God had already told him what the consequences would be if he accepted evil as another god. This is where I believe the devil concept came into being. Man accepted the possibility of evil which split his mind/thinking into either good or evil. When he made the choice of evil, fear was one of the first things he felt.

They ran and hid from God. Obviously they did not like that feeling. From that point man began to try to make his way back to God. He did not ask forgiveness nor was he able to pacify himself that any of his efforts were sufficient unto God.

Man was created as a creator just as his Father. God had created the heavens and earth FOR mankind to live and experience. God gave the earth and its fullness to Adam to have dominion. In my opinion, Gods hands are tied pertaining to the earth. It belongs to man. Look what man has done to it! That saddens me but our great Father has provided a way back. It is up to us, mankind to either transform death and evil back to love or continue our path to total destruction.

The way back is still in the mind/heart. We must believe that God is(even through all the negative evil we hear) and that he IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM!

We now must accept purified love and perfection from God through the words of God from Jesus, and by faith live in that perfection in order that we can help cleanse all who will believe and thereby begin to transform the negative and destructive energies that we have created back to perfect goodness and peace on earth.

We have no war against one another(flesh and blood) its a mind war against evil, destructive, judgmental, sinful thinking.

One warning, do not resist what you call evil. Resistance causes the opposite of intention. Your powerful mind will focus, energize and activate in your life, that which we place our intentions on.
    Resistance gives power to that which you are resisting! Everything is good because it came from God.

Nothing is excluded. It may have been created by man as evil but recreate it as love and part of the whole. Everything must be accepted as whole and loved and sent on its way. I believe that in this way we will recreate heaven on earth. IMO, TK
    PS I love CSN&Y but I never actually 'heard' those words until now. Thank you, they are great!

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim and everyone else,

I submit having a knowledge of good and evil automatically creates an 2-minded or duality based mental construct or way of perceiving reality and morality. Evil being that which is immoral. Good being that which is moral. Good being that which is righteous. Evil being that which is sin(ful).

James 1:8 (King James Version)

8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1 Samuel 2:35 (King James Version)

35And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

Would this faithful priest be double minded?

Isaiah 26:3 (King James Version)

3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Would this this perfect peace be troubled by the variances in and of good and evil?

Ezekiel 11:5
    And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.

If I resist not evil, answering only with love, allowing the christ mind to rule of my own freewill, will I not then be one with God in the same way that Jesus taught and prayed about?

2 Corinthians 11:3
    But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

If I completely submit body, mind, heart, and soul to God and thereby have the Christ mind ruling myself would this serpent stand a chance? No. Could the simplicity that is in Christ simply be not allowing the dualistic way of thinking rule my soul. Yes.
    Jesus Christ is just what he said he is…The way,the truth, and the light.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

pace e amore
    Participant

WISPRIND You think right good. :) :)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Wispring: I am aware that we live in a universe that is built in duality. Duality gives us the ability to feel and experience multiple aspects of each force in existence. How can one know what Hot is without experiencing cold and many variations in between. Duality is the world of choice, yes, but the key is that it was never a choice of good and evil. There is only God, ONE God, and all aspects of life are in God.

God is universally all that is. There are no boundaries or limitations of God. God is everywhere. There is no opposite to God, God is absolute. God is good! God is life and gives life. Mans original fall from perfect thinking was believing in evil when evil did not exist! Our choices in duality from one extreme to another are not good or evil. They are every aspect of God to be experienced. There is no darkness in God. Never was, never will be. Man had the power and right to create (like his Father) and he decided to create evil. The last evil docrtine that Jesus dealt with was death. Anyone with eternal life should never die. IMO, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Let me get more precise. The Tree of Knowledge of good and evil was not the perception of reality physical or spiritual in a dualistic mode. It was a type of knowledge that begat a dualistic perception of morality. I just re-read my post and should not have used the word reality in the first sentence. My bad. Wish i was perfecet, but, I am not. It's one of many if not an infinite number of branches of knowledge. Just think about all the branches of knowledge available to mankind today. It's mind boggling. My thinking on this are the words good and evil. Now build up a concept derived from these two concepts and the word that came to my mind is morality. The law of creation is like begets like. If I have the knowledge that good and evil exist and duality is just of givin of the universe as a whole, then they are diametricaly opposed. I can then choose to purse evil and all that it begets. Namely even more evil. If I am living with other beings that have this knowledge and they choose good then we are at odds with one another. If no one ever gained this particular aspect of knowledge how could opposing beings of good and evil ever come into existance in the first place? At least man-mind created ones. We would just be saying things like doing this is not healthy and we would say doing that is healthy. Knowledge of things that bring both good and bad health would still exist. Doing this brings joy and doing that brings sadness. So forth. Good sound reasoning would still exist because there would still be the knowledge to discern between sound and unsound reasoning. With no ultimate evil in opposition to ultimate good in existance all that is evil would not exist. Simple as that. Eve evidently hadn't eaten of the tree of cause and effect or long term consequenses of actions or some such Tree of knowledge when she was duped by the serpent.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ Mar. 23 2011,22:40)
    Hi Tim,
    Let me get more precise. The Tree of Knowledge of good and evil was not the perception of reality physical or spiritual in a dualistic mode. It was a type of knowledge that begat a dualistic perception of morality. I just re-read my post and should not have used the word reality in the first sentence. My bad. Wish i was perfecet, but, I am not. It's one of many if not an infinite number of branches of knowledge. Just think about all the branches of knowledge available to mankind today. It's mind boggling. My thinking on this are the words good and evil. Now build up a concept derived from these two concepts and the word that came to my mind is  morality. The law of creation is like begets like. If I have the knowledge that good and evil exist and duality is just of givin of the universe as a whole, then they are diametricaly opposed.  I can then choose to purse evil and all that it begets. Namely even more evil. If I am living with other beings that have this knowledge and they choose good then we are at odds with one another. If no one ever gained this particular aspect of knowledge how could opposing beings of good and evil ever come into existance in the first place? At least man-mind created ones. We would just be saying things like doing this is not healthy and we would say doing that is healthy. Knowledge of things that bring both good and bad health would still exist. Doing this brings joy and doing that brings sadness. So forth. Good sound reasoning would still exist because there would still be the knowledge to discern between sound and unsound reasoning. With no ultimate evil in opposition to ultimate good in existance all that is evil would not exist. Simple as that. Eve evidently hadn't eaten of the tree of cause and effect or long term consequenses of actions or some such Tree of knowledge when she was duped by the serpent.

With Love and Respect,
                                                             Wispring

Wispring, excellent questions. Where there are questions there are answers, and that is what I am looking for.
    Can agree that morality is an individual belief system created within each person? Individual morality is a form of personal judgment created from former experiences, ideas, thoughts, and in the case of mankind mostly second hand news. Unproven, unsubstantiated conjecture flying in from all angles that we have the nerve to perceive and call truth.

I believe this is what we call morality. Yet, like all thinking, perceptions change with new or different viewpoints from higher or lower thought frequencies, which alter, taint or completely change previous perceptions of truth to a higher or lower standard. Constantly changing and evolving minds.

We came from God so we are created with love. We instinctively know fairness and justice. Whether we always follow it or not varies with what has influenced us in our lives so far.

I noticed you said, I wish I was perfect, but I am not. Thats your judgment of yourself based on your own criteria. If you were to “God” yourself or “love” yourself by believing what Jesus said was for you, from God, then you have been made perfect, in his eyes. You are sinless, clean, whole, purified, ordainded, and perfect if you allow the words of Jesus to baptize you, and wash you clean, spiritually speaking. Jesus did the works necessary for our perfection, IF WE BELIEVE!!

The reason Jesus had to come was to teach mankind who they are and have always been. There was a necessity of cleaning out the minds of religious lies to allow the flow of God love to pass through. Then we are as our father in heaven. Love doesn't think on evil. Love doesn't experience or know evil. Love is life and evil is death. Jesus defeated the last enemy which is death when he resurrected. The whole package is ready for accepting and believing.

The whole world seems to be stumbling over the rock of salvation, Jesus, who has finished the work of God and is seated at the right hand of the Father inside each of us, the temple, the church, his body their abode. IMO, With love, TK

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    I asked one question that was rhetorical in quality. Then refined the scope of the question to man-made in the next sentence. I then answered the question with this statement.

With no ultimate evil in opposition to ultimate good in existance all that is evil would not exist

I then justify how Eve could have been duped by not having the necessary discernment.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account