What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 12 2011,23:34)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 11 2011,22:15)
    there are no laws/rules of conduct, there is no sin.

Hi Tim,

That is A FALSE TRUTH my friend, and
    is therefore a lie that you are spreading.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: Let me rephrase what I wrote: THERE ARE NO LAWS OR RULES OF CONDUCT AND THERE IS NO SIN….FOR THOSE IN CHRIST JESUS!

PERFECTED LOVE NEEDS NO LAWS OR GUIDLINES…LOVE IS THE WAY OF THE NEW COVENANT!

WHAT GUIDELINE WOULD A PERSON IN LOVE NEED?

GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN US FOR ANYTHING! THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST….THE WORD OF GOD, JESUS, HAS COME TO US AND JUDGED US AS PERFECT!

PLEASE GIVE ME A RULE THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY FOR A MAN WALKING IN LOVE!

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU NEED LAWS, RULES, CORRECTION, GUIDELINES ETC, THEN YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE IN LOVE! THIS IS THE TRUTH, I DON'T SPREAD LIES! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 13 2011,22:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 12 2011,23:34)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 11 2011,22:15)
    there are no laws/rules of conduct, there is no sin.

Hi Tim,

That is A FALSE TRUTH my friend, and
    is therefore a lie that you are spreading.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed:  Let me rephrase what I wrote: THERE ARE NO LAWS OR RULES OF CONDUCT AND THERE IS NO SIN….FOR THOSE IN CHRIST JESUS!

Hi Tim, that is the goal.

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by “The Word”,
    That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle,
    or any such thing; but that it should be Holy and without blemish. (Eph. 5:26-27)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: The washing of the water of the word of God is the truth……and it has nothing to do with physical deeds and works!! The works of God is to believe the purity that he provided. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 14 2011,21:10)
    Ed:  The washing of the water of the word of God is the truth……and it has nothing to do with physical deeds and works!!  The works of God is to believe the purity that he provided. TK

Hi Tim, the Apostle Paul disagrees with you…

That ye might walk worthy of the LORD unto all pleasing,
    being fruitful in every good work, and increasing
    in the knowledge of God; (Col.1:10)

Can you explain away this discrepancy of yours?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: …….A fellow called Jesus good master and Jesus responded by saying…there is none ''good'' but God alone. God is good……. Being fruitful in every good work is being fruitful in every ''God/work'' as Jesus was when he went around doing “good” and healing all who came to him as we are supposed to be doing. Healing the sick in his authority! Can you explain why you set yourself up as a man of God and yet deny the power and anointing that follows faith in everyone that believes!! There is doing Gods work and there is doing Mans work. If you are saying that you are clean or cleansed by your deeds or works you are telling a lie! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

The power of God is to live a life free of sin,
    which I do, so I do not deny the power.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 15 2011,07:33)
    Hi Tim,

The power of God is to live a life free of sin,
    which I do, so I do not deny the power.

God bless

Ed: Every man of God does the works of God. Salvation is the healing of the world. Salvation is the giving of life and the termination of sin and death. Love serves life to all! Admitting the power of God exists can be done by anyone! Administering the power of God is through a man of God! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Tk

Ed: Every man of God does the works of God. Salvation is the healing of the world. Salvation is the giving of life and the termination of sin and death. Love serves life to all! Admitting the power of God exists can be done by anyone! Administering the power of God is through a man of God! IMO, TK
    ————————————————–
    God does not heal the world he will destroy it ,the world =Satan fruits

But it is men that God wants to save ,and that's why the son was send down to men with the gospel

The power of the will of God only comes in effect when men obey his will not before,
    It may be that your heart is good and so the angel of God have all ready made your pad in live easy towards God more easy because of it ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes on him shall have eternal life!

Why will you not see? Man chose to believe evil! Evil is destruction unto death. Those who believe in being saved from death through Jesus Christ are saved to the uttermost…..Those who continue to believe Satan or death,sin,evil,pain,suffering,darkness is ruling this world will be destroyed!! Believe and rise up unto eternal life….or dis-believe remain in suffering unto death! If Gods will was not for life why would he send Jesus?

Why pass up so great a salvation?

The will of God is that we live with him! God wants to live in mankind. We are now his temple/church/home/body where he dwells…..”IF” THERE IS NO SIN(not actions)….GOD SENT HIS SON, JESUS TO DO HIS WILL ON EARTH! JESUS CLEANSED US FROM SIN….ORDAINED US….CALLED US BROTHERS AND SISTERS(not servants)…PURIFIED US….MADE US WORTHY…RIGHTEOUS….!! If you believe these things then you are clean and the anointed power of love will flow through us unto the world in need.

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE( you )WHO ACCEPTS AND BELIEVES THEIR PURIFICATION IN CHRIST JESUS!!

IS THERE SOMETHING MORE WE NEED? NO!!

The power of God is…'Christos'….the Christ! The anointing of God! Gods good words are full of the anointing!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes on him shall have eternal life!

the word world here stands for his CREATION not for the sinful world of Satan, how could God love wickedness ??

Why will you not see? Man chose to believe evil! Evil is destruction unto death. Those who believe in being saved from death through Jesus Christ are saved to the uttermost…..Those who continue to believe Satan or death,sin,evil,pain,suffering,darkness is ruling this world will be destroyed!! Believe and rise up unto eternal life….or dis-believe remain in suffering unto death! If Gods will was not for life why would he send Jesus?

the that you close your eyes ,does not mean that all your surroundings are gone ,and do not exist ,Christ knew that the conditions in the world where he send his disciples to preach was full of danger,but that s the way it at to be done ,just like Christ preach in the mid of his enemies ,
    1Ti 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.
    1Ti 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    1Ti 4:9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance
    1Ti 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.
    1Ti 4:11 Command and teach these things.

1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching,
    1Ti 6:4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions
    1Ti 6:5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
    1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
    1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.
    1Ti 6:8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.

2Ti 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
    2Ti 1:8 So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God,

WHY DID Paul AND OTHER SUFFERED ?

2Ti 2:14 Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.
    2Ti 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
    2Ti 2:16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
    2Ti 2:17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,

do you understand those above scriptures ? or do you ignored them?

2Ti 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
    2Ti 3:2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
    2Ti 3:3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
    2Ti 3:4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
    2Ti 3:5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
    2Ti 3:6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,
    2Ti 3:7 always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

read what Paul says here of the conditions that you tell me not to see or that I should ignore ,ARE PART OF THOSE THAT PAUL MENTION IN VERSE 7;always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

The will of God is that we live with him! God wants to live in mankind. We are now his temple/church/home/body where he dwells…..”IF” THERE IS NO SIN(not actions)….GOD SENT HIS SON, JESUS TO DO HIS WILL ON EARTH! JESUS CLEANSED US FROM SIN….ORDAINED US….CALLED US BROTHERS AND SISTERS(not servants)…PURIFIED US….MADE US WORTHY…RIGHTEOUS….!! If you believe these things then you are clean and the anointed power of love will flow through us unto the world in need.

THIS IS HOGWASH ;YOU BUILD THIS UP TO MAKE IT A TRUTH BUT IT IS NOT ;ALL THE SCRIPTURES I QUOTED HERE SHOW DIFFERENTLY ,SO READ THE SCRIPTURES AND UNDERSTAND IT ,THEN BELIEVE THEM ,

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE( you )WHO ACCEPTS AND BELIEVES THEIR PURIFICATION IN CHRIST JESUS!!

IS THERE SOMETHING MORE WE NEED? NO!!

The power of God is…'Christos'….the Christ! The anointing of God! Gods good words are full of the anointing!! TK

2Ti 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
    2Ti 1:8 So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God,

DO YOU THINK THAT PAUL AGREE WITH YOU ? WHY WAS PAUL SUFFERINGS SO HARD WAS HE NOT PURIFIED AS YOU SAY ?WAS HE NOT A BELIEVER ?

CONSIDER PAUL AS A EXAMPLE OF FAITH JUST LIKE CHRIST AND TEST YOUR FAITH SEE IF YOU CAN DO THAT ,THEN SHOW HOW I AM NOT IN LINE WITH SCRIPTURES AND SHOW ME THE SCRIPTURES THAT I HAVE OVER LOOKED ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You obviously are full of pain and suffering, that is how you choose to read the scriptures. I hear no Gospel in your teachings. Why would anyone read what you have attacked me with and want to know more about God. So they can suffer? So they can be sick? So they can be in pain?

You pick scripture like a man choosing to fight or destroy another. Where is the abundant life of Jesus in your post? Where is the love of God given? Where is Gods unconditional love. If I recognize Gods love and you see pain and suffering for God so be it! Accept what you believe as your truth and live in it but don't get mad at me for seeing peace, love and joy in God! That's what God is, ….to me!

If you were interpreting the scriptures base on the fruit of the Spirit of God they would not be destructive as you have made them for my detriment. The God I serve is Spirit….I recognize him when I find, peace, love, joy, meekness, kindness and gentleness! None of those can I find in your interpretation of scripture. In truth there is no whipping boy, destroyer, liar, deceiver! If you see a world that belongs to those things then no wonder you attack me!! Your world is full of what you believe! If you have accept deception as the god of your world then you are accurate in your hostile feelings. Your Satan is not in God! Satan is not in the light of God or the truth of God or in the fruit of God. Satan is deception of truth. Satan is lies against Gods truth. Satan is darkness that blocks the light of truth of God.

Satan can't rule anyone but fools who know not the truth of God!

So what world do you live in Pierre? If satan is there it is a world of darkness! Just think, if everyone in the earth realm believed just like your post above, what kind of world would we have? There are still many RELIGIOUS BIGOTS in the anti-christ church of today, I did not think you were one of them! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 19 2011,22:11)

There are still many RELIGIOUS BIGOTS in the anti-christ church of today, I did not think you were one of them!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

What are you calling   …'the anti-christ church'…  ?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 20 2011,05:11)
    Pierre:  You obviously are full of pain and suffering, that is how you choose to read the scriptures. I hear no Gospel in your teachings. Why would anyone read what you have attacked me with and want to know more about God. So they can suffer? So they can be sick? So they can be in pain?

You pick scripture like a man choosing to fight or destroy another. Where is the abundant life of Jesus in your post? Where is the love of God given? Where is Gods unconditional love. If I recognize Gods love and you see pain and suffering for God so be it! Accept what you believe as your truth and live in it but don't get mad at me for seeing peace, love and joy in God! That's what God is, ….to me!

If you were interpreting the scriptures base on the fruit of the Spirit of God they would not be destructive as you have made them for my detriment.  The God I serve is Spirit….I recognize him when I find, peace, love, joy, meekness, kindness and gentleness! None of those can I find in your interpretation of scripture. In truth there is no whipping boy, destroyer, liar, deceiver! If you see a world that belongs to those things then no wonder you attack me!! Your world is full of what you believe! If you have accept deception as the god of your world then you are accurate in your hostile feelings.  Your Satan is not in God! Satan is not in the light of God or the truth of God or in the fruit of God. Satan is deception of truth. Satan is lies against Gods truth. Satan is darkness that blocks the light of truth of God.

So what world do you live in Pierre? If satan is there it is a world of darkness!  Just think, if everyone in the earth realm believed just like your post above, what kind of world would we have?  There are still many RELIGIOUS BIGOTS in the anti-christ church of today, I did not think you were one of them!  IMO, TK

tk

why do not address each of my points ???

general comment is this your way of protecting your self ??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,00:32)

There are still many RELIGIOUS BIGOTS in the anti-christ church of today, I did not think you were one of them!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Any physical building made with brick and mortar that is called a “Church” is a lie from the start!

We both know that the Church is the body of Christ, humans who accept the truth from God.

Human church….Truth! Filling with Christ!

Concrete building…non-church! Anti-Christ!

IMO,TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,04:34)

Pierre:  You obviously are full of pain and suffering, that is how you choose to read the scriptures. I hear no Gospel in your teachings. Why would anyone read what you have attacked me with and want to know more about God. So they can suffer? So they can be sick? So they can be in pain?

If you were interpreting the scriptures base on the fruit of the Spirit of God they would not be destructive as you have made them for my detriment.  The God I serve is Spirit….I recognize him when I find, peace, love, joy, meekness, kindness and gentleness! None of those can I find in your interpretation of scripture. In truth there is no whipping boy, destroyer, liar, deceiver! If you see a world that belongs to those things then no wonder you attack me!! Your world is full of what you believe! If you have accept deception as the god of your world then you are accurate in your hostile feelings.  Your Satan is not in God! Satan is not in the light of God or the truth of God or in the fruit of God. Satan is deception of truth. Satan is lies against Gods truth. Satan is darkness that blocks the light of truth of God.

So what world do you live in Pierre? If satan is there it is a world of darkness!  Just think, if everyone in the earth realm believed just like your post above, what kind of world would we have?  There are still many RELIGIOUS BIGOTS in the anti-christ church of today, I did not think you were one of them!  IMO, TK

tk

Pierre

Pierre: I have never written anything in any way to ''protect'' my self of my doctrines in Christ. I HAVE NO DOCTRINES OF MY OWN. THE SPIRIT OF GOD GAVE ME THE DOCTRINES I QUOTE!! I NEED NO PROTECTION! TO MY MASTER I STAND OR FALL…AND STAND I WILL BECAUSE I STAND BY HIS TRUTH. I FOLLOW NO MANS DOCTRINE!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 20 2011,21:41)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:  Any physical building made with brick and mortar that is called a “Church” is a lie from the start!

We both know that the Church is the body of Christ, humans who accept the truth from God.

IMO,TK

Hi Tim

Would you accept the term “house of the LORD” instead? (John 2:16)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 21 2011,04:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2011,04:34)

tk

Pierre

Pierre: I have never written anything in any way to ''protect'' my self of my doctrines in Christ. I HAVE NO DOCTRINES OF MY OWN. THE SPIRIT OF GOD GAVE ME THE DOCTRINES I QUOTE!! I NEED NO PROTECTION! TO MY MASTER I STAND OR FALL…AND STAND I WILL BECAUSE I STAND BY HIS TRUTH. I FOLLOW NO MANS DOCTRINE!

tk

Pierre

Pierre: I have never written anything in any way to ''protect'' my self of my doctrines in Christ. I HAVE NO DOCTRINES OF MY OWN. THE SPIRIT OF GOD GAVE ME THE DOCTRINES I QUOTE!! I NEED NO PROTECTION! TO MY MASTER I STAND OR FALL…AND STAND I WILL BECAUSE I STAND BY HIS TRUTH. I FOLLOW NO MANS DOCTRINE![/QUOTE]

you are following your own mind is this not of men ?

how many times I told you what you believe is pure imagination,and in direct contradiction of scriptures but you ignore scriptures so it is your own mind that will make you fall and deep,

unless you stick with scriptures you have no truth.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,22:14)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:  Any physical building made with brick and mortar that is called a “Church” is a lie from the start!

IMO,TK

Hi Tim

God bless

Ed: God does not “dwell” in a building of any kind!! God dwells in the heart of mankind to the degree that the person perceives the truth and hold to it by faith.

They should be called,….The assembly of gods!…..Where the Church gathers…..Assembling Bodies of Christ….Gods assembly place….Where God assembles….The gathering bodies of Christ….

Even with a more accurate name the physical building needs physical support which if totally donated with no lies about tithing is acceptable…Tithing is old testament physical pmt. Tithing in the New Covenant is the true riches of God brought into the new Temple (not made with hands) given to the Priest/person for the Temple support. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 21 2011,20:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 20 2011,22:14)

Hi Tim,

God bless

IMO,TK

Hi Tim

God bless

Ed: God does not “dwell” in a building of any kind!! God dwells in the heart of mankind to the degree that the person perceives the truth and hold to it by faith.

They should be called,….The assembly of gods!…..Where the Church gathers…..Assembling Bodies of Christ….Gods assembly place….Where God assembles….The gathering bodies of Christ….

Even with a more accurate name the physical building needs physical support which if totally donated with no lies about tithing is acceptable…Tithing is old testament physical pmt.  Tithing in the New Covenant is the true riches of God brought into the new Temple (not made with hands) given to the Priest/person for the Temple support.  IMO, TK

Tim:

1 Kings 8:42-53 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house; 43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name. 44 If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the Lord toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house that I have built for thy name: 45 Then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause. 46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near; 47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness; 48 And so return unto thee with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name: 49 Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause, 50 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them: 51 For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron: 52 That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant, and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee. 53 For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: I pity your lies to defend your doctrines! Even the very new-born children, in Christ, know that they are the “TEMPLE” of God! Even those with no seminary training at the “nursery school” for preachers know that the Church of the New Testament is the body of Christ! Even the babies know that they are baptized of the Father/Son and Holy Spirit that dwell and make their ''abode'' inside them. They all know that they are the House of the lord. God is inside just a whisper away. God dwells in ones heart! So, stop the lies!

You know and I know the true Church of God is in the body of a human being. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account