What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Pierre: You quote and write nearly an entire Bible chapter as though I haven't read it myself many times. I appreciate the effort but when I am questioning about “sin” and in the entirely scriptural based post, not one time was the word “sin” used in the scriptures, I don't have much faith in your response pertaining to “sin”. Its because the word “sin” in not in the Genesis story at all!!

How can you attempt to explain about sin with an entire story that does not use the word “sin”? It is because of your indoctrinated mind. You see it as sin and here sin in your mind/heart but the word sin is not there. You say God set a law by saying…of all the trees in the garden do not eat from the tree of good and evil or you will die. That is not a “law” with a punishment. That's like telling a child don't touch the hot stove or you will get burned. It was a warning of protection not to partake/believe in the information available that has both good and (bad, evil,darkness,wrong,illusion) DON'T LISTEN TO LIES AGAINST LIFE! Or you will die!

So, rather that proceeding on with preconceived ideas of sin lets at least move on to Gen.Chp.4 where the word is first used in the Bible. We can discuss that! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 08 2011,22:00)

Pierre: You quote and write nearly an entire Bible chapter as though I haven't read it myself many times.

Hi Tim,

Pierre often does this, posting many verses
    without telling us what point he is trying to make.
    I'm glad, in this case, we all know what the point is, sin.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 09 2011,05:00)
    Pierre:  You quote and write nearly an entire Bible chapter as though I haven't read it myself many times. I appreciate the effort but when I am questioning about “sin” and in the entirely scriptural based post, not one time was the word “sin” used in the scriptures, I don't have much faith in your response pertaining to “sin”. Its because the word “sin” in not in the Genesis story at all!!                                            

How can you attempt to explain about sin with an entire story that does not use the word “sin”? It is because  of your indoctrinated mind. You see it as sin and here sin in your mind/heart but the word sin is not there. You say God set a law by saying…of all the trees in the garden do not eat from the tree of good and evil or you will die. That is not a “law” with a punishment. That's like telling a child don't touch the hot stove or you will get burned. It was a warning of protection not to partake/believe in the information available that has both good and (bad, evil,darkness,wrong,illusion) DON'T LISTEN TO LIES AGAINST LIFE! Or you will die!

So, rather that proceeding on with preconceived ideas of sin lets at least move on to Gen.Chp.4 where the word is first used in the Bible. We can discuss that!  IMO, TK

Tk
    First sin against God means backing his rules,lawoffal of those rules and laws do not hurt God but us,but God did not create men so that men destroy himself before his eyes,

So this is ,like a father he has given counsel ,guide line and laws to chow how his love can be obtain for our own enlightenment ,but not many have come to understand this,and become self proclaim preachers in the name of God and ,or his son.

So at one point God decided to separate human kind in two,the ones that are listen to him trough his written word,on one side and the others that do not on the other side,

And in his own time he will judge them all one side to go and receive live and the others who cares they did not care for there own live so what,

Learning is done with scriptures not by making opinions on what his written,understanding comes wen the secrets of Gods written words comes to live in your heart,but this is not what you are after,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 09 2011,07:31)

Pierre:  You quote and write nearly an entire Bible chapter as though I haven't read it myself many times.

Hi Tim,

God bless

EDJ

How can someone learn some thing when his mind his focused on some thing else,?

Impossible it is,

Pierre

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,19:37)

Pierre:  You quote and write nearly an entire Bible chapter as though I haven't read it myself many times.

Hi Tim,

God bless

EDJ

Impossible it is,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre …. Sin is the transgression of GODS law as spelled out in the TEN COMMANDMENTS … Exodus ,Leviticus and Deutaronomy… And they are still with us … they weren't nailed to the cross….

ftk
    Participant

Hey Theodore: Please tell me what the ten commandment will do for a man! If a person believes those commandments make a person acceptable unto God that person continues in his death sentence with no way out.

If the law of commandments would make the worshipers perfect there would have been no need for Jesus. It didn't. Faith does!

If a person hears the words of truth from Jesus of total salvation that he bought and paid for with his life and gave us sinless perfection unto God….. for “whosoever” will believe….they are made perfect unto God and saved to the uttermost!! The believer is made righteous by faith alone….apart from anything man can do or not do. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 10 2011,06:15)

Hi Tim,

God bless

EDJ

Impossible it is,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre …. Sin is the transgression of GODS law as spelled out in the TEN COMMANDMENTS … Exodus ,Leviticus and Deutaronomy… And they are still  with us … they weren't nailed to the cross….

Theo

nice to see you still around ,yes you right ,some people try to get away with murder,

Pierre

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,00:19)
    Hey Theodore:  Please tell me what the ten commandment will do for a man!  If a person believes those commandments make a person acceptable unto God that person continues in his death sentence with no way out.

If the law of commandments would make the worshipers perfect there would have been no need for Jesus. It didn't. Faith does!

If a person hears the words of truth from Jesus of total salvation that he bought and paid for with his life and gave us sinless perfection unto God….. for “whosoever” will believe….they are made perfect unto God and saved to the uttermost!!  The believer is made righteous by faith alone….apart from anything man can do or not do.  IMO, TK

Greetings Tom ….. No one said that one attains perfection by living by the ten commandments it is virtuelly impossible not break these laws and that is why we need a savior… the commandments serve as instruction it is by grace that we are saved and ones faith is believing in things that are unseen with the hope of things to come….

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

God bless

EDJ

Impossible it is,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Once again your post seems to be absent of making a point.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 10 2011,11:42)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,00:19)
    Hey Theodore:  Please tell me what the ten commandment will do for a man!  If a person believes those commandments make a person acceptable unto God that person continues in his death sentence with no way out.

If a person hears the words of truth from Jesus of total salvation that he bought and paid for with his life and gave us sinless perfection unto God….. for “whosoever” will believe….they are made perfect unto God and saved to the uttermost!!  The believer is made righteous by faith alone….apart from anything man can do or not do.  IMO, TK

Greetings Tom ….. No one said that one attains perfection by living by the ten commandments it is virtuelly impossible not break these laws and that is why we need a savior… the commandments serve as instruction it is by grace that we are saved and ones faith is believing in things that are unseen with the hope of things to come….

Theodore: Hi, I'm TK/ Tim….

How are you sir?

You seem to be saying that living by the old testament law the worshiper cannot be made perfect. That much I agree with. But if what you seem to be saying is Gods grace kinda takes us over the sinful deficit when we die that we could not attain under the law, that would, for me, dilute or even deny the life giving effort on the part of Jesus to save us here and now. Salvation is now, spirit, soul and body!

If you are working your way by law and are in a deficit position as to perfection in Christ, then you are saying that you live on earth in sin and death to hopefully, maybe, if God wills it,….you go to heaven after you die, that is a deceived, dark, dead doctrine! Perfection is for now!! You won't need perfection in Heaven, its all perfect. Now is the gift of God. Now is the need for healing, planted in ones heart to grow unto Christ. Now is the desire for peace!

Now is the need for life more abundant! Not later! All aspects of total salvation provided by Jesus are for here and now as we grow up in him to be like him in all ways.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness…….to those who believe!! Rom10:4….You can't be righteous by any other means but ''faith'' alone that Jesus did the work. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Righteousness is above the law as the law says do
    not bear false witness against your neighbor (Exodus 20:16),
    but righteousness says “do NOT 'gossip',” even if true (Prob. 11:13).

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: So to you does this mean that if one “gossips” it is a “sin”?……….[Gossip:Idle chatter about someone else…]……foolish! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 11 2011,20:46)
    Ed: So to you does this mean that if one “gossips” it is a “sin”?……….[Gossip:Idle chatter about someone else…]……foolish! TK

Hi Tim,

That's not what I said.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: If one “does” what righteousness(God) says ''not to do''(disobeying righteousness)….is that not a “sin” by your definition? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Righteousness lives by a higher standard than the law,
    which is the standard of love, Tim. The law is not needed.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 11 2011,21:11)
    Ed: If one “does” what righteousness(God) says ''not to do''(disobeying righteousness)….is that not a “sin” by your definition?  TK

Hi Tim,

Bearing false witness is a sin; Tim. (Ex.20:16 / Deut.5:20)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Post 1….I agree, righteousness is union with God in perfection….it was gifted to Jesus from God and given to mankind by faith!

Post 2…..If one bears false witness against his neighbor…then false witness will someday be manifest back to him! The New covenant is based on individual sons of God, ruling as their father in love or their chosen father of lies and darkness against the truth. Sin is finished and gone with the law since Jesus. Where there are no laws/rules of conduct, there is no sin. [Sin is not ''imputed'': in, about, at, against, among, put on account, non-existant]

If you are still following the Old Testament you are correct about sin! I thought we were in the New covenant!

What is the New testament scripture that says “bearing false witness is a sin!! There isn't one!….That's a blatant lie, under the New covenant! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2011,02:25)

Hi Tim,

God bless

EDJ

Impossible it is,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Once again your post seems to be absent of making a point.

God bless

edj

you right ,but it is not because of me ,
    your game is to play,so you start up with a comment you recieve a return answer you respond and someone find a untrue statment in what you just written ,from now on you start dommage control project,so you ask a different question ,that someone answered and then pinpoint your answer to the new comment but wen the person in the conversation ,take you back to the very first untrue comment you now play ignorance to it by quoting “”it does not make sens ,or it is Irelevant ” ect;

this is typical with a few on this site,they do not like truth ,they like to spitt out what they believe is rigth to them in scriptures and for that they want respect from all others ,

so they claim the same rights than those who speak the truth of scriptures ,this is beyon me ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

For All: I would like to say to anyone who might listen. Over the years Gods words/spirit have come to me through Jesus, the mediator of Gods truth. Gods words of ''truth'' are loving, peaceful, kind, happy, full of grace, forgiving, they build up, create anew, give life in abundance, take away fear, light my path, and give me love overflowing for all his children!

After what God has done for me(which is the same for all who accept and believe) I have a heart full of love and kindness to give to all people, everywhere, all humanity no matter what they are doing or not doing or how they are living or dying whether they are rich or poor….no matter…I love them all as they are.

This over flowing love I have for all walks of life, with no condemnation for anyone anywhere is my total freedom in Christ. No law is needed to protect me from hurting anyone. I love them as unconditionally as I can before I even see them. I am cleansed by the blood of Jesus and made perfect by abiding in his words of love and his words abide in me creating life and freedom. Death, of any kind is not in me or for me to have, so I do not accept it in my life. I will fight the good fight of faith for my right to life.

Just wanted to share my love with all on this site. You all are great, loving, offspring of God, loving the words of Gods love. Thanks for the opportunity to share. My deepest love for all…TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 11 2011,22:15)
    there are no laws/rules of conduct, there is no sin.

Hi Tim,

That is A FALSE TRUTH my friend, and
    is therefore a lie that you are spreading.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account