What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,23:59)
    Ed:

If you have faith in your own accomplishments unto God, of what you call righteousness or righteous acts,
    then you have faith in ED! Not faith in God! Faith in Ed will get you very little in life!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

This reminds me of a song, so I'll share it with those interested…

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 22 2011,00:22)

Sin does not “work”, express, cause, make happen, mobilize righteousness!

Hi Tim,

Well duh.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

If I have eliminated anger out of my live and you haven't, then your statement is then FALSE!   …right?

…….(1)We both know that if you say you never get angry you lie! (2)If you choose to lie and say you have no anger in your life the you are correct and I was wrong…..

Hi Tim,

1) Are you now calling me a liar for speaking the truth?

or

2) Are you admitting you were wrong?

Which is it, Tim?   …both CANNOT be correct, and you know it?

Ed J
    Participant

I grade myself by the true measuring rod of truth, which are the Scriptures.

…….(1)This is the saddest statement of all that we have discussed, ever! (2)Please correct me if I'am wrong. (3)Are you saying that the word of God tells you what you should do and shouldn't do, (4)all actions of your physical life, choices of foods, drinks, good bad hot cold and on and on….. (5)[in order to acquire the salvation of Christ]?…..(6)You will get what Ed gets. (7)I will get what God has given to all who believe! TK

Hi Tim,

1) Judging oneself by what the Scriptures say, is the saddest thing you have ever heard?   …what? ???

2) OK;
        are you finally willing to ask me questions, rather than
        pushing 'new age philosophy' down my throat?   …great!

3) Correct.

4) Embellishing spin.

5) To quote Ronald Regan:  “There you go again”   …!!!

6) Huh?

7) Are you now trying to separate me from God?   …because if you are, IT WON'T WORK!

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Apparently you have your God's, its Ed's actions + Ed, creating perfection unto salvation. You are grading yourself with scriptures. I am graded by what Jesus did and gave to me by faith. You are grading yourself based on how you walk and act in life. Self-salvation by actions. Those actions have nothing to do with the salvation and perfection that Jesus came to give mankind. We are talking about two different things.

The gift of God, soul salvation and all it is came to mankind through the finished work of Jesus. That has nothing to do with how one walks, talks or acts. Salvation is by faith alone. Salvation is a gift provided for mankind to accept. Perfection in God is created by washing away the works doctrines created through the law, and accepting a completed package bought by Jesus, given by faith.

Whatever “rating” or ''grading” by performance of any kind you attempt to acquire through actions, words, works or deeds are physical attempts to clean up spiritually! Those are “works of Ed” for a high grade. Anything in your power to create or provide for yourself is self-serving, not accepting by faith.

To grade works and deeds there must be judgment to condemnation. There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. Because Jesus doesn't condemn me for anything, I am at rest. You must only be at rest if your performance is good. Otherwise you will grade yourself bad or lessor. I see why you accept the law for yourself, in this day, because you walk in the flesh,by your laws, rules, carnality, physicality, old religious condemnation way! I believe I have no walk with God at all without Jesus. Jesus created the possibility for me to walk in union with God. All to Jesus in my belief. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 22 2011,21:26)
    Ed:

Whatever “rating” or ''grading” by performance of any kind you attempt to acquire through actions, words, works or deeds are physical attempts to clean up spiritually!

TK

Hi Tim,

[the tree is known by its fruit.] (Matt 12:33)

You keep getting this very simple biblical principal backwards,
    it's my perfection that produces the works; not the other way around.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You said……..''it's my perfection''….that produces the works: (you mean perfection given to you by faith through Christ,…right!)

Fruit is not works or deeds. The fruit of the lips of man, or the words of God/life are produced from the love of God within and given to whosoever will accept and receive. The fruit of God is words/spirit of peace to all others, love, joy, meekness, kindness, gentleness. Words that build up the hearer, cleanse the hearor, create worthiness, confidence, purification unto the hearor, and sinless righteousness unto God for the hearor of truth. The gospel of Christ! Fruit that gives life. Trees don't bear works and deeds!

Perfection within the heart/mind of creating sinless, righteousness unto God, produces good fruit(words) and the ability to do good works(power works) of God by faith. Jesus went about doing “good”! God is “good”! Jesus went about doing works of God. Works of God cannot be done by man alone! Only God/Man can do the “good works” representing the power of God unto healing the nations.

Your own works and deeds can be done without even knowing there is a God! Anything a man could…'not do'… before Jesus came, yet can now be done, by faith in Jesus, are the works of God. Jesus said he could do nothing apart from God. He was talking about healing power not kind deeds or works. Anyone can do those!

I'm not against good works and deeds unto all. They do not create your salvation in Christ. Your works do not cleanse, purify, forgive, make worthy, make righteous, or make you whole. Only faith in Gods words. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,21:17)
    Ed:

You said……..''it's my perfection''….that produces the works: (you mean perfection given to you by faith through Christ,…right!)

TK

Hi Tim,

I mean: The perfection I attained through faith in God because of Christ.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,21:17)
    Ed: You said……..''it's my perfection''….that produces the works: (you mean perfection given to you by faith through Christ,…right!)

(1)Fruit is not works or deeds. (2)The fruit of the lips of man, or the words of God/life are produced from the love of God within and given to whosoever will accept and receive. The fruit of God is words/spirit of peace to all others, love, joy, meekness, kindness, gentleness. Words that build up the hearer, cleanse the hearor, create worthiness, confidence, purification unto the hearor, and sinless righteousness unto God for the hearor of truth. The gospel of Christ! Fruit that gives life. Trees don't bear works and deeds!

(3)Perfection within the heart/mind of creating sinless, righteousness unto God, produces good fruit(words) and the ability to do good works(power works) of God by faith. Jesus went about doing “good”! God is “good”! Jesus went about doing works of God. Works of God cannot be done by man alone! Only God/Man can do the “good works” representing the power of God unto healing the nations.

(4)Your own works and deeds can be done without even knowing there is a God! Anything a man could…'not do'… before Jesus came, yet can now be done, by faith in Jesus, are the works of God. Jesus said he could do nothing apart from God. He was talking about healing power not kind deeds or works. Anyone can do those!

(5)I'm not against good works and deeds unto all. (6)They do not create your salvation in Christ. Your works do not cleanse, purify, forgive, make worthy, make righteous, or make you whole. Only faith in Gods words.  TK

Hi Tim,

1) FALSE   …part of the tree's works are the fruit it bears.
    2) Words are fruit as well.

3) Good fruit is both works and words.

4) So   …what is your point?

5) Well that's good!

6) Are you denying the Christ's works produced your salvation?   …implying it was only his words?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed:….John15:1….. Jesus is the true vine (truth vine) and his father is the husbandman. The fruit of the vine of truth is ''truth''. Every branch in the vine of truth that does not bear fruit the husbandman takes away!
    Every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth/cleanseth/prunes, that is may bring forth more fruit/truth!…..So, God/the husbandman unto Jesus the vine of truth, cleanseth it (him) so as to bear more fruit/truth)…….to him who has shall more be given…unto he who has not, even that which he has shall be taken…!

V2…NOW YE ARE CLEAN, THROUGH THE WORD WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU….. Abide in me(the truth) and I(the truth)in you. As [the branch](believers, us, mankind,) CANNOT BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF (no works no deeds no efforts of any kind bear fruit unto God)!….except it abide in the vine!……NO MORE CAN YE(bear fruit of yourself)…except ye abide in me/Jesus the truth vine!

Apart from God you, me and everyone else, cannot produce the “fruit of God” apart from God. Any works or deeds are not fruit because “you” can do apart from God.

I would like to think that we are not as far apart as one might think. Anyway here is the most important part of what I wish all to hear in this matter.
    Salvation is through Jesus works for God. What Jesus did in all his efforts was create a package of truth to give to anyone and everyone who will accept it as truth and believe it unto manifestation in the earth. NO WORKS OR EFFORTS OF ANY KIND WILL AID YOU IN RECEIVING YOUR PERFECTION FROM GOD. THE WORDS FOR GOD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE, THE TRUTH WAY IS THE ONLY WAY ONE CAN BEAR THE FRUIT OF GOD UNTO MANKIND.

All cleansing and perfection come from believing what Jesus did and gave to us as a gift. Nothing we can do to aid that truth.

Once having accepted our forgiveness,cleanliness, righteousness and perfection from God, then let us go forth and sow and release the love that has filled our hearts. Sow love in any way shape or form you wish. Once filled with the gift of spirit by faith,….express the love to all the world. Bless all, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 24 2011,22:44)
    Ed:

Apart from God you, me and everyone else, cannot produce the “fruit of God” apart from God.   

Bless all, TK

Hi Tim,

This is what I've been trying to tell you.
    I'm glad you are finally starting to get it.
    However when I read the next sentence,
    I'm not so sure that you actually do get it.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

For all: What is sin?…..SIN IS ANY THOUGHT, CREATED IN ONES MIND, THAT ''CONDEMNS THEM'' OR ''SEPARATES'' THEM FROM PERFECT UNION WITH GOD!!

For the sake of learning what the word “sin” means in the Bible we point out that “sin” as an English word that means a mistake an offence or error made, trying to do something. In English it could be a mean thing said or done to another person or yourself. Sin is understood universally as something done that is bad to someone else.

The word “sin” as is commonly understood to be used in the Bible, refers to an “error” against ''God”! Something done by a person that is against Gods laws, rules or wishes. Something bad that may be done, believed to cause separation between the sinner and God or a broken unity. Breaking the old law of Moses was considered a sin. If a person thinks, says or does something, they believe is against God, they believe it causes separation and perhaps anger from God. Sin or separation from God had a severe penalty, death.

''Death'' being a separation from life/God. Not a cessation of existence. One can exist in the fires of sickness and disease, lack, et.al. separated from God in mind. All through the old testament there were “atonement's” for sin! Offerings for sin! God always made a way out for those who sinned on purpose or accidental. GOD NEVER SENTENCED ANYONE THAT WAS REPENTANT TO HELL FOR ETERNITY! There was no HELL in the old testament. Just “sheol” or place of the dead, a graveyard. Jesus spoke of Hell outside of Jerusalem where the fires burn forever.

Man who was sorrowful and repentant in his heart was always given a way to wash clean his mind/heart from whatever wrong he thought he had done. Yet to keep his mind/heart clean he had to do it continually.

Jesus came, established a new Covenant, gave the gift of Salvation to mankind which saved him from sin, cleanses all sin, washed his mind of all sin, and paid one final, last sacrifice with his life, once for all time, to take away the sin of the world. Those who believe sin has been taken away are washed clean in their minds/hearts forever. No more sin. No more need for continual sacrifice, all made perfect through one final Savior forever, Jesus the lord. Jesus paid it all, we accept by faith, all is made perfect for all time.

Now, since the sacrifice of Jesus, anyone who believes in sin or believes that sin against God still exists, is a liar and the truth is not in them. Liars and deceivers will come in darkness to steal your words of truth from God, kill you by telling you that you are still in sin, and destroy your life on earth as a full son of God through Jesus. You can believe the lies and die or you can believe the truth and live.
    That is the choice before all mankind. I choose life in Christ Jesus where there is no death!

Sin is gone away thanks to Jesus. The only sin against God there could be is a man believing a lie in his mind that tells him that something he is doing or has done has separated him from God. That's an illusion of truth. Its not truth but if a man believes it is truth to him then he has believed a lie/illusion of truth. God has blessed all, accept his blessings! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

What is sin?…..SIN IS ANY THOUGHT, CREATED IN ONES MIND, THAT ''CONDEMNS THEM'' OR ''SEPARATES'' THEM FROM PERFECT UNION WITH GOD!!

do you not have any thoughts that comes to you with out you have been the originator ?

where in scriptures does it says, that it is in the thoughts you have, that accuses you ,that there is sin ??

can not an men have many thoughts of evil and never commit a sin ?

can not a men stop his thoughts from being fulfilled ?

is not sin an act ? or a thought so strong in the mind and heart that it only takes the opportunity to act ,that is stop it ??

then now the condemnation comes from whom ? from the person or from God,from God yes ,but from men ??this is depending greatly on their views ,no ??

please answer those questions

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Now, since the sacrifice of Jesus, anyone who believes in sin or believes that sin against God still exists, is a liar and the truth is not in them

where you get those ideas ,??? show me scriptures please

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I had already written this on another thread but it pertains better here. It should answer at least the first three questions.

In Matt. at 15:12….the Pharisees (highest leaders of the religious world) were offended when Jesus said to his disciples, V14….let them (church leaders) alone: (they) be blind leaders of the blind. And if (the blind) lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch….V15…Peter said declare unto us this parable…V18…THOSE THINGS(WORDS) WHICH PROCEED….OUT OF THE MOUTH….COME FORTH FROM THE HEART, AND….THEY DEFILE THE MAN….! [Mankind is defiled or made unclean or “sins” by thought of sin]

…..V19….FOR [OUT OF THE HEART]….PROCEED EVIL THOUGHTS….MURDERS, ADULTERIES, FORNICATIONS, THEFTS, FALSE WITNESS, BLASPHEMIES…..THESE THINGS….[OUT OF THE HEART/MIND]….ARE THE THINGS THAT DEFILE A MAN…..!!! Thinking and dwelling on these things as sin, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes! The thoughts of a righteous man dwell on the cleansing power of God through Christ Jesus. We are clean because of the washing and cleansing of the words of God which say…you are clean!!

The mind of Christ is the creative part of man. “Sin” and “evil” thinking is in the mind/heart first. That's where evil is created. Whether it is manifested out in the open or not doesn't matter, the separation from love/God the judgment you make, in the mind/heart first!!

Men can act good and nice yet be defiled on the inside at the mind/heart! Preachers follow cleansing's and washings and make up rules and regulations, rules, laws, etc., supposedly from God, but the heart is where sin is or is not!

There is one law, one rule, one command one way to God, that's accepting the finished work of Jesus that cleanses you completely. His word for today says to love your neighbor as yourself……………..

…….

Don't believe your thoughts are evil! Don't believe evil! Nothing is evil. Jesus destroyed the works of evil by saying you are clean. There is no evil. You are the actual judge of you. Jesus has cleansed you and made you whole. Yet if you judge yourself as in sin or dirty or un-whole then you separate yourself from God.

…..THOUGHTS COME AND GO WITH NO PROBLEM IF ONE DOES NOT INCUBATE THEM AND PONDER THEM AND CONCENTRATE ON THEM AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT FEAR THOUGHTS. YOUR ATTENTION ENERGIZES THOUGHTS AND YOUR WORDS RELEASE THEM UNTO MANIFESTATION.

can not a men stop his thoughts from being fulfilled ? ABSOLUTELY, HE CAN REFUSE TO THINK ON THINGS HE DOESN'T WANT. PAUL SAID WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE PURE, WHOLESOME, GOOD, HAPPY, WONDERFUL ETC., THINK ON THOSE THINGS! BUT….THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IF YOU DO THINK ON THEM….! BLESS JESUS FOREVER!

is not sin an act ? or a thought so strong in the mind and heart that it only takes the opportunity to act ,that is stop it ??….

FOR ME SIN DOES NOT EXIST! SIN WOULD BE BELIEVING SOMETHING IS SIN! THINKING AND PONDERING SOMETHING AS A SIN WILL VERY LIKELY BRING IT TO FRUITION IN LIFE AND IF YOU THOUGHT IS WAS A SIN THEN YOU FEEL SEPARATED FROM GOD. SEPARATION FROM GOD IS HELL. NO LIFE. EVIL. BAD. THE BIBLE PROMISES NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD! NOTHING………JESUS TOOK AWAY SIN BY TELLING US THE TRUTH. ONLY YOU CAN JUDGE WHAT YOU BELIEVE SIN TO BE. THEN YOU HOLD YOURSELF GUILTY OF THAT(NOT) SIN AND CONDEMN YOURSELF FOR THE SIN! GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING YOU, THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FROM GOD.

then now the condemnation comes from whom ? from the person or from God,from God yes ,but from men ??this is depending greatly on their views ,no ??
    ……ABSOLUTELY…. THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE HERE THOUGH IS….THERE IS NOW NO MORE CONDEMNATION FROM GOD…ALL IS WELL WITH GOD….IF GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU HOW DARE YOU CONDEMN YOURSELF. MISTAKES WILL BE MADE….NO CONEMNATION!

Self condemnation or self judgment as a sinner or as in sin, or as sinful, mentally separates man from God. God can't dwell in sin. If you don't believe Jesus took away sin then you are in sin. Separation from God is Hell. That's where the fires burn and destroy life. Like sickness, diseases, aches, pains, any degenerative problems are destruction from separation from life/God.

….in the end (now) the reapers (good angels/thoughts/energies/messengers of God) will come and gather the tares (evil) and bind them in bundles to be burned….but the wheat (believers of sinless perfection in Jesus) will be gathered into the barn(saved)….Matt.13:30…

…..so shall it be at the….end of the world…or (at whatever time you accept Jesus/truth, that is the end of the world before) the Angels shall come forth (good Angels are spirit messengers of God/spirit truth/words of Jesus/all the same) and sever the wicked (evil, sinful thoughts) from among the just/righteous/sinfree/believers….and cast them into the furnace of fire…Matt.13:49

Jesus takes the sword of the spirit of truth and cuts away all evil to let the meek inherit the earth.

IF WE BELIEVE:

….Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29….

….Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5….

….Jesus appeared to put away sin (from your mind)….Heb.9:26…

…the blood of Jesus Christ his son, cleanseth us from all sin…1John1:29….

Thanks for the inquiry! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 25 2011,23:59)
    Pierre:

Thinking and dwelling on these things as sin, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes!

TK

Hi Tim,

Is this what you trying to say…

Thinking and dwelling on these things, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 26 2011,06:59)
    Pierre: I had already written this on another thread but it pertains better here. It should answer at least the first three questions.

In Matt. at 15:12….the Pharisees (highest leaders of the religious world) were offended when Jesus said to his disciples, V14….let them (church leaders) alone: (they) be blind leaders of the blind. And if (the blind)  lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch….V15…Peter said declare unto us this parable…V18…THOSE THINGS(WORDS) WHICH PROCEED….OUT OF THE MOUTH….COME FORTH FROM THE HEART, AND….THEY DEFILE THE MAN….!   [Mankind is defiled or made unclean or “sins” by thought of sin]

…..V19….FOR [OUT OF THE HEART]….PROCEED EVIL THOUGHTS….MURDERS, ADULTERIES, FORNICATIONS, THEFTS, FALSE WITNESS, BLASPHEMIES…..THESE THINGS….[OUT OF THE HEART/MIND]….ARE THE THINGS THAT DEFILE A MAN…..!!!  Thinking and dwelling on these things as sin, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes!  The thoughts of a righteous man dwell on the cleansing power of God through Christ Jesus. We are clean because of the washing and cleansing of the words of God which say…you are clean!!

The mind of Christ is the creative part of man. “Sin” and “evil” thinking is in the mind/heart first. That's where evil is created. Whether it is manifested out in the open or not doesn't matter, the separation from love/God the judgment you make, in the mind/heart first!!

Men can act good and nice yet be defiled on the inside at the mind/heart! Preachers follow cleansing's and washings and make up rules and regulations, rules, laws, etc., supposedly from God, but the heart is where sin is or is not!

There is one law, one rule, one command one way to God, that's accepting the finished work of Jesus that cleanses you completely. His word for today says to love your neighbor as yourself……………..

…….

Don't believe your thoughts are evil! Don't believe evil! Nothing is evil. Jesus destroyed the works of evil by saying you are clean. There is no evil. You are the actual judge of you. Jesus has cleansed you and made you whole. Yet if you judge yourself as in sin or dirty or un-whole then you separate yourself from God.

…..THOUGHTS COME AND GO WITH NO PROBLEM IF ONE DOES NOT INCUBATE THEM AND PONDER THEM AND CONCENTRATE ON THEM AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT FEAR THOUGHTS. YOUR ATTENTION ENERGIZES THOUGHTS AND YOUR WORDS RELEASE THEM UNTO MANIFESTATION.

can not a men stop his thoughts from being fulfilled ? ABSOLUTELY, HE CAN REFUSE TO THINK ON THINGS HE DOESN'T WANT. PAUL SAID WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE PURE, WHOLESOME, GOOD, HAPPY, WONDERFUL ETC., THINK ON THOSE THINGS! BUT….THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IF YOU DO THINK ON THEM….! BLESS JESUS FOREVER!

is not sin an act ? or a thought so strong in the mind and heart that it only takes the opportunity to act ,that is stop it ??….

FOR ME SIN DOES NOT EXIST! SIN WOULD BE BELIEVING SOMETHING IS SIN! THINKING AND PONDERING SOMETHING AS A SIN WILL VERY LIKELY BRING IT TO FRUITION IN LIFE AND IF YOU THOUGHT IS WAS A SIN THEN YOU FEEL SEPARATED FROM GOD. SEPARATION FROM GOD IS HELL. NO LIFE. EVIL. BAD. THE BIBLE PROMISES NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD! NOTHING………JESUS TOOK AWAY SIN BY TELLING US THE TRUTH. ONLY YOU CAN JUDGE WHAT YOU BELIEVE SIN TO BE. THEN YOU HOLD YOURSELF GUILTY OF THAT(NOT) SIN AND CONDEMN YOURSELF FOR THE SIN! GOD IS NOT CONDEMNING YOU, THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FROM GOD.

……ABSOLUTELY…. THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE HERE THOUGH IS….THERE IS NOW NO MORE CONDEMNATION FROM GOD…ALL IS WELL WITH GOD….IF GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU HOW DARE YOU CONDEMN YOURSELF. MISTAKES WILL BE MADE….NO CONEMNATION!

Self condemnation or self judgment as a sinner or as in sin, or as sinful, mentally separates man from God. God can't dwell in sin. If you don't believe Jesus took away sin then you are in sin. Separation from God is Hell. That's where the fires burn and destroy life. Like sickness, diseases, aches, pains, any degenerative problems are destruction from separation from life/God.

….in the end (now) the reapers (good angels/thoughts/energies/messengers of God) will come and gather the tares (evil) and bind them in bundles to be burned….but the wheat (believers of sinless perfection in Jesus) will be gathered into the barn(saved)….Matt.13:30…

…..so shall it be at the….end of the world…or (at whatever time you accept Jesus/truth, that is the end of the world before) the Angels shall come forth (good Angels are spirit messengers of God/spirit truth/words of Jesus/all the same) and sever the wicked (evil, sinful thoughts) from among the just/righteous/sinfree/believers….and cast them into the furnace of fire…Matt.13:49

Jesus takes the sword of the spirit of truth and cuts away all evil to let the meek inherit the earth.

IF WE BELIEVE:

….Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29….

….Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5….

….Jesus appeared to put away sin (from your mind)….Heb.9:26…

…the blood of Jesus Christ his son, cleanseth us from all sin…1John1:29….

Thanks for the inquiry!  TK

Tk

God has giving us his scriptures where he explanes and gives us events so that we can learn from them ,also laws ,actions that he likes for us to do ,some that he like for us not to do,but as this is carried out he makes his words to come through as truth and so fulfill them,
    This is all men duty to seek and look for him ,to know him,and the one he has send to save us from our bonding of sin and dead,Jesus Christ,

But the fact that you have understood that God is our creator and that his son saved us ,this is the beginning of the true knowledge of God not the end,

pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,05:51)

Pierre:

Thinking and dwelling on these things as sin, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes!

TK

Hi Tim,

Thinking and dwelling on these things, is tantamount to performing them as far a ''Sin'' goes!

God bless

Ed: You have the mind of Christ! There is the anointing of God in the mind of Christ. All power in heaven and in earth is in Christ Jesus. SONS OF GOD HAVE GREAT POWER!

Yet it is mostly untouched and unused. From birth the mind we have has been learning the life created in relative physicality. The five senses sending messages and feelings produced by experience.

So the mind is pretty much full of “worldly” thinking. At a time each person is called toward home and begins the journey home in God.

The journey home takes much learning of spirit. God is spirit and has been living with us through our experiences of the five senses. With that fulfilled we (who are called by urging to learn spirit) begin our trek. THE MIND MUST BE PROGRAMED TO SPIRIT THINKING AND IT MUST BE CLEAN! The washing of the water of the words of Christ must be accepted to clear and clean the mind to allow the love flow to return to God.

Sin is mans created blockage of the mind. Sin is a thought or thoughts that substantiate their MIND to the fact that they are separated from God. What the mind believes is what the person has. Sin consciousness blocks the power of love and creates an illusion of being separated from God. The greater the sin beliefs of the mind the greater the pure connection the person has with God, even though God has not moved. God is stable, our minds come and go! Sin is the damn(ation) that blocks the love flow.

THINKING YOU ARE WRONG OR HAVE DONE WRONG OR ARE SEPARTATED FROM GOD IS SIN! Love is life and lack of love is partial death. Living in sin is believing you have life but your life consists of evil, death, pain, suffering, sickness, disease et. al.! Sin consciousness or believing you are in sin or have sin eventually destroys you.

Sin has been put upon Jesus while he was destroyed. He did this to take away the “sin” thinking of the world. Jesus manifested to take away sin….there is therefore now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus….are you in Christ….No condemnation…NO Sin…. If one has sin…he has not God. Either sin lives in you or God lives in you. Yet in truth, God never leaves you, you leave God. God doesn't move….you do! If you believe in your heart that you are in sin or have sin and that you are not in union with God, you have created an illusion of death that will destroy you. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 26 2011,23:01)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,05:51)

Pierre:

TK

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:  You have the mind of Christ!

IMO, TK

Why thank you Tim.

That's why I no longer have the desire to COMMIT any sin. (2Cor.7:1)
    And when one doesn't commit any sins, they are perfect! (Heb.11:40)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Hey Ed: I don't know whether you “see” but won't admit, don't see at all, or just say stupid things to annoy me!

You said……That's why I no longer have the desire to COMMIT any sin. (2Cor.7:1)
    And [when one doesn't commit any sins], they are perfect! (Heb.11:40)……If you thinketh you have commiteth according to Jesus! Jesus did not say adultery was a sin! That's what you say!

Again you deny what Jesus said…..Matt.5:…V27….ye have heard that it was said by them of old time(old testament): THOU SHALT NOT [COMMIT] ADULTERY:

V28…..BUT I (JESUS SPEAKING) SAY UNTO YOU, THAT WHOSOEVER LOOKETH (SEES HER IN HIS MIND) ON A WOMAN TO LUST AFTER HER…..HATH [COMMITTED ADULTERY] WITH HER……[ALREADY]…….. [IN HIS HEART]/MIND!!!

JESUS SAID IF ONE…..''LOOKETH'' WITH HIS HEART/MIND….. HE HATH ALREADY “COMMITTED” ADULTERY! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account