What is sin this thread is for tim kraft.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2011,18:23)

We can discuss both the meaning and the Scriptural applications of a “paradox” if you want.

Hi Tim,

Are you refusing this offer?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 17 2011,04:11)
    Ed: I see you cleverly dodged the same scriptures I interpreted for you. Matt.5-19 which I knew you would. Preachers, like Politicians and Lawyers, learn to talk in circles and use many words to confuse and negate the fact that they haven't a clue of real truth or don't want it revealed. Talking in circles or double talk! You are what you are. Nothing is hidden from God!

Matt:5:17….think not….that I am come to destroy(stay in, lodge in)…..the law, or prophets:…..I am not come to destroy but TO FULFILL….[Jesus is saying he came to fulfill the law and the prophets]!

V18….for verily I say unto you,…TILL heaven and earth ''pass''(or lit.come together)…..one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law…..TILL ALL BE FULFILLED!

Jesus had just said in v17 that he was going to ''fulfill''[bring to completion] the law and Prophets!

V19….Whosoever therefore…(because of the truth that all is fulfilled)…shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven…..Whosoever shall do and teach the same (the Law after its fulfillment) shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven….!

Look at Matt.11:11…there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding…he that is least in the Kingdom of heaven is greater than he…!
    The least is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven. Jesus made himself servant of all. He became the least!

V12…and from the days of John the Baptist…UNTIL NOW….the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent(continue to) take it by force(works, deeds, efforts, sacrifices etc.) Working for their union with God….for all the prophets and the law prophesied….UNTIL…. John!

1) Who did Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

2) Who did Jesus say is the least in the Kingdom of Heaven?

3)  Did Jesus fulfill the law and the prophets as he said he would?

Lets see how you bob and weave, duck the issue, make other statements on other subjects or flat out refuse to answer!!  TK

tk

I DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SAY 1)Who did Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

IT SAYS IN SCRITURES THIS ;MATH;5;19will be called GREAT in the kingdom of heaven.

IT SAYS GREAT ;BECAUSE IT IS NOT ADDRESED TO CHRIST BUT TO ANYONE WHO DOES THIS ,

SO YOU INTERPRET THIS WRONGLY

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: In another scripture at Matt.11:11 you can find this same expression from Jesus when he is making reference to John the Baptist. V11….verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist:…..notwithstanding…..he(Jesus) that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he….!

If you look at Matt.13:32…the kingdom of heaven(Jesus the seed/word of God) is like a grain of mustard seed that one plants which is indeed is the ….''least”…. until it is grown…!

Again look at Matt25:45…Jesus says if you have not done it to one of the least of these, you did it not to me….!

The least shall be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. That truth is all through the new testament gospels.

Jesus made himself the least which made him the greatest.

Knowing that, you are able to read Matt.5:19 and see that first Jesus made it clear that he did not come to….”destroy”…[lit. stay in the law or find lodging in the law] but to….”fulfill”[accomplish, satisfy, complete] the law. Not one jot or tittle will be changed…until…all the law is fulfilled!

[Luke9:12….and the country round about to find… “lodging”….! (same greek word as “destroy” in Matt.)]

Then Jesus uses a riddle to veil the truth to the Jews standing there….saying….whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and… shall teach men so,….. he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven….! [we know who is least in kingdom]

and whosoever shall… do and teach them…(the commandments)… [the same who do and teach the law] shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Just prior he had told the Jews they would hardly even enter the kingdom.

These scriptures do apply to “whosoever” ! Its the same for all. If any today teach men that they must follow the old test. law they and their students are great in the kingdom. That's the lowest rung of the ladder! The “least” is the greatest in the Kingdom! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

For all: Jesus is a multifaceted precious stone. Jesus is the truth of God which is broader and deeper than any man can yet comprehend. Jesus spoke in parables, allegory and metaphors. These veils of the mind are set in mind to filter out the timid and faithless leaving only the truly dedicated to find the deeper rich truths from God. Telling someone these deep truths is much like telling your married sex life after 40 years. If you don't understand my explanation please just say I will ponder and think on it. Not you are wrong or that is ridiculous!

I would like to bring forth more..under the surface…revelations for study and refinement but I shy away from condescending and patronizing comments. Lets look at everything from every angle in the word of God….not different religions. God bless all, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Bring it on, we're all ears.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 18 2011,04:20)
    Pierre:  In another scripture at Matt.11:11 you can find this same expression from Jesus when he is making reference to John the Baptist. V11….verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist:…..notwithstanding…..he(Jesus) that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he….!

If you look at Matt.13:32…the kingdom of heaven(Jesus the seed/word of God) is like a grain of mustard seed that one plants which is indeed is the ….''least”…. until it is grown…!

Again look at Matt25:45…Jesus says if you have not done it to one of the least of these, you did it not to me….!

The least shall be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. That truth is all through the new testament gospels.

Jesus made himself the least which made him the greatest.

Knowing that, you are able to read Matt.5:19 and see that first Jesus made it clear that he did not come to….”destroy”…[lit. stay in the law or find lodging in the law] but to….”fulfill”[accomplish, satisfy, complete] the law. Not one jot or tittle will be changed…until…all the law is fulfilled!

[Luke9:12….and the country round about to find… “lodging”….! (same greek word as “destroy” in Matt.)]

Then Jesus uses a riddle to veil the truth to the Jews standing there….saying….whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and… shall teach men so,….. he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven….! [we know who is least in kingdom]

and whosoever shall… do and teach them…(the commandments)… [the same who do and teach the law] shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  Just prior he had told the Jews they would hardly even enter the kingdom.

These scriptures do apply to “whosoever” ! Its the same for all. If any today teach men that they must follow the old test. law they and their students are great in the kingdom. That's the lowest rung of the ladder! The “least” is the greatest in the Kingdom!  IMO, TK

tk

you have now changed the course of our discussion

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I don't understand what you mean. Please expound! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2011,00:26)
    Hi Tim,

Bring it on, we're all ears.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Tim,

Must we wait for Pierre's answers before you begin?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: No, nothing new here just an opportunity to expound further about sin!

All unrighteousness is sin….1John5:17…! Righteousness is by faith in Jesus that he has made you righteous unto God. Sin is the same. Sin is unrighteousness. Sin is a personal condemnation by an individual from his own mind/heart, that he has ''wronged'' in some way the perfect union with God. No matter what the “sin” is that the person…. believes in his heart/mind….if it creates a mind split from perfect union with God….he then causes his own separation from God. God will never leave us! Only we can believe or disbelieve, as far a Gods concerned, there is therefore now….no condemnation in Christ! Do we believe this? There can be no sin if there is no condemnation. There can be no “unconditional love from God” if there is condemnation, sin, or unrighteousness! If a person believes his own judgment unto condemnation, there is nothing anyone can do to change his mind. Its his choice! He “self” condemns!

Religion takes its lies and deceptions and goes even further. Religion says that if there is even one…''little''….sin, the person could be caught in the judgment time of God and sentenced to Hell fire for eternity…. or something like that.

It is the “word” of God that will judge at the last day or time or when eternity comes. Jesus is the eternal word of God and his words are right now gathering together and building up those brothers and sisters already cleansed while at the same time his words are cutting away and destroying all evil doctrines, sin thinking, unrighteous thinking or any form of imperfection unto God the Father, leaving perfect new brothers and sisters! Those who hold fast to their sin and unrighteousness will be destroyed by fire/sickness/disease/evil doctrines!

IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 19 2011,03:54)
    Pierre: I don't understand what you mean. Please expound! TK

tk

tk

I DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU SAY 1)Who did Jesus say is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

IT SAYS IN SCRITURES THIS ;MATH;5;19will be called GREAT in the kingdom of heaven.

IT SAYS GREAT ;BECAUSE IT IS NOT ADDRESED TO CHRIST BUT TO ANYONE WHO DOES THIS ,

SO YOU INTERPRET THIS WRONGLY

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 19 2011,22:15)
    Ed: No, nothing new here just an opportunity to expound further about sin!

All unrighteousness is sin….1John5:17…!

No matter what the “sin” is that the person…. believes in his heart/mind…

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

God has told us what sin is (You posted it here).

WE DON'T get to decide for ourselves what it is… here is where you error.

Your friend,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 19 2011,22:15)
    Ed:

If a person believes his own judgment unto condemnation, there is nothing anyone can do to change his mind. Its his choice! He “self” condemns!

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

What if a person believes his own judgment unto justification, like you do?

“there is nothing anyone can do to change his mind.”   …does this apply to you as well?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed) ……All [unrighteousness is sin]….1John5:17…!….The opposite would be….[Righteousness has no sin]!! Righteousness is by “faith” not by any works or deeds.

Preachers have the hardest time accepting new truth that continues to evolve because they have already taught the innocent wrongly! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 20 2011,23:02)
    Ed)  ……All [unrighteousness is sin]….1John5:17…!….The opposite would be….[Righteousness has no sin]!!  Righteousness is by “faith” not by any works or deeds.  

Preachers have the hardest time accepting new truth that continues to evolve because they have already taught the innocent wrongly! TK

Hi Tim,

How is one righteous without deeds? (see James 2:14-20)
    James 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
    If I remember correctly, you said you still have an anger problem; is this correct?

Col 3:8-10 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
    Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man,
    which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,01:03)

Ed)  ……All [unrighteousness is sin]….1John5:17…!….The opposite would be….[Righteousness has no sin]!!  Righteousness is by “faith” not by any works or deeds.  

Hi Tim,

If I remember correctly, you said you still have an anger problem; is this correct?

Col 3:8-10 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
    Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man,

God bless

Ed: When I quote things to you why do you ignore them? When the scriptures say….1John5:17 that all unrighteousness is sin you really should ask yourself a couple of questions.

The scripture says….WE ARE the righteousness of God by FAITH or believing the salvation of Jesus makes us righteous unto God…..and goes on to say…not by any works, deeds, or efforts, good or bad. In other words it matters not what one does as actions, it matters what he believes God has done for him to enter salvation.

When put together they say….All unrighteousness is sin…… but God has made us righteous! We have no sin. Sin is taken away by the truth. No by something we did or did not do!

James1:20…it is true wrath does not work righteousness. ?? Its not a sin…it just doesn't “work” righteousness. There is no “work” for righteousness. Righteousness is a free gift from God you either believe it or reject it [by rejecting your mind condemns you as having separated yourself from perfection]

I have no more anger than you do or anybody else. If you say anger is a sin I say you are a lair! Was Jesus angry at the temple merchants? I' say so yet he never sinned. How about wrath…is wrath a sin? God's pouring out wrath on evil thinking as we write!
    So is God in sin?

The reason to put off those things is they are seed you are sowing for your future. The more love you sow the more love you harvest.

You needn't keep looking for sins they have been taken away by the truth of God. I have no sin!!! Jesus took it away!!! You have told me that you don't sin. If you are grading yourself by performance of these things then you are a liar and dead in trespasses and sin. The work of today is to believe!! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,22:43)

Ed: When I quote things to you why do you ignore them? When the scriptures say….
    1John5:17 that all unrighteousness is sin you really should ask yourself a couple of questions.

Hi Tim,

YOU should ask your self what is “unrighteousness”, so that YOU can know what sin is; right? Well here's the definition for you…

(Greek #93) ἀδικία (adikia) ad-ee-kee'-ah: from 94; (legal) injustice (properly the quality, by implication
    of the act); moral wrongfulness (of character, life or act):- iniquity, unjust, unrighteousness, wrong.

SO IT IS PLAIN TO SEE BY THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD THAT SIN IS WRONG DOING; WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THIS? ???

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,22:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,01:03)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: When I quote things to you why do you ignore them? When the scriptures say….1John5:17 that all unrighteousness is sin you really should ask yourself a couple of questions.

(1)The scripture says….WE ARE the righteousness of God by FAITH or believing the salvation of Jesus makes us righteous unto God…..and goes on to say…not by any works, deeds, or efforts, good or bad. In other words it matters not what one does as actions, it matters what he believes God has done for him to enter salvation.

When put together they say….All unrighteousness is sin…… but God has made us righteous! We have no sin. Sin is taken away by the truth. No by something we did or did not do!

James1:20…it is true wrath does not work righteousness. ?? (2)Its not a sin…it just doesn't “work” righteousness.  There is no “work” for righteousness. Righteousness is a free gift from God you either believe it or reject it [by rejecting your mind condemns you as having separated yourself from perfection]

(3)I have no more anger than you do or anybody else. If you say anger is a sin I say you are a lair! Was Jesus angry at the temple merchants? I' say so yet he never sinned. How about wrath…is wrath a sin?  God's pouring out wrath on evil thinking as we write!
    So is God in sin?

The reason to put off those things is they are seed you are sowing for your future. The more love you sow the more love you harvest.

You needn't keep looking for sins they have been taken away by the truth of God. I have no sin!!! Jesus took it away!!! You have told me that you don't sin. (4)If you are grading yourself by performance of these things then you are a liar and dead in trespasses and sin. The work of today is to believe!! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) NO-ONE is talking about working towards salvation,
    why are you still promoting this fallacy as if someone had?

2) Then you agree with me that it's not what you think that matters, but what you do; right?

3) If I have eliminated anger out of my live and you haven't, then your statement is then FALSE!   …right?

4) I grade myself by the true measuring rod of truth, which are the Scriptures.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: A righteous seeking man would be seeking what righteousness is, not un-righteousness! And the truth is you do not even need to know what the word unrighteousness means. That matters not to a man that is seeking righteousness. I know how to achieve righteousness. Only through Jesus the lord of all and his gift by faith. I also don't need to know what sin is. Jesus took it away in our sinless perfection. Those who believe are free…..those who bind themselves to works and deeds and talks and communication et.al. are bound in sin.

Righteousness is by faith that God has made you righteous. Not by any deeds or works lest a man could boast at what he has accomplished! Righteousness cannot be accomplished by man. Only God can make righteous. He has done it, and given it, if you decide to believe and accept it. If you have faith in your own accomplishments unto God, of what you call righteousness or righteous acts, then you have faith in ED! Not faith in God! Faith in Ed will get you very little in life! IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 21 2011,23:59)
    Ed: (1)A righteous seeking man would be seeking what righteousness is, not un-righteousness!  And the truth is you do not even need to know what the word unrighteousness means. That matters not to a man that is seeking righteousness. I know how to achieve righteousness. Only through Jesus the lord of all and his gift by faith. I also don't need to know what sin is. Jesus took it away in our sinless perfection. Those who believe are free…..(2)those who bind themselves to works and deeds and talks and communication et.al. are bound in sin.

Righteousness is by faith that God has made you righteous. Not by any deeds or works lest a man could boast at what he has accomplished! (3)Righteousness cannot be accomplished by man. Only God can make righteous. He has done it, and given it, if you decide to believe and accept it. (4)If you have faith in your own accomplishments unto God, of what you call righteousness or righteous acts, then you have faith in ED! Not faith in God! Faith in Ed will get you very little in life!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

1) Is this your answer to the truth I posted?

2) So because I declare myself to be sin-free, that somehow means
        that I (according to Tim) are bound in sin?   …more of your backwards beliefs, huh Tim? ???

3) Your words are at odds with Jesus' words again here too…
        Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes
        and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:20)

4) Ha ha ha ha, you're funny, Tim!

God bless

ftk
    Participant

1) NO-ONE is talking about working towards salvation,
    why are you still promoting this fallacy as if someone had?

……..A preacher that doesn't even know what salvation is? [Grk.”sozo” and “soteria”] (spelling by memory) are both all inclusive words that sum up a total package given to man from God through Jesus. Everything God provided for mankind was packaged in the gift of Jesus. Righteousness unto God is part of it……….

2) Then you agree with me that it's not what you think that matters, but what you do; right?

……Sin does not “work”, express, cause, make happen, mobilize righteousness!

3) If I have eliminated anger out of my live and you haven't, then your statement is then FALSE! …right?

…….We both know that if you say you never get angry you lie! If you choose to lie and say you have no anger in your life the you are correct and I was wrong…..

4) I grade myself by the true measuring rod of truth, which are the Scriptures.

…….This is the saddest statement of all that we have discussed, ever! Please correct me if I'am wrong. Are you saying that the word of God tells you what you should do and shouldn't do, all actions of your physical life, choices of foods, drinks, good bad hot cold and on and on….. [in order to acquire the salvation of Christ]?…..You will get what Ed gets. I will get what God has given to all who believe! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account