What Bible Version(s) do you use?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

HiTK,
    God has not declared ALL MEN to be clean because of the works of Jesus.
    It was not magic

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: John 15:3—Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken to you—-1John 1:9—If we confess our sin he is faithful and just to forgive us our sin and cleanse us from all unrighteousness—1John 1:7—…the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin—John 13:10—ye are clean, but not all(Judas who was to betray) True it is not magic! Yet is is by faith in the cleansing power of the words of Jesus. If Jesus says you are clean, it is blasphemy to go above him and say I am not clean! You are clean if you believe it! Bless you, TK

Jesus can clens us all and we need revivle in the saints

terraricca
    Participant

I agreed with you S..
    it is also good use different language translation because sme are better than others

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    WAs Jesus speaking to you or do you think his speaking with the apostles cleansed the whole world?
    Did his words also cleanse the pharisees whom he called vipers?

does it matter what version you use? I say yes
    why? well when the 3 hebrew boys were thrown in the fire the kjv sais the forth man looks like the son of God. another version (not sure which one) said the forth man looks like a son of the Gods big sifferances huh?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 08 2009,05:59)
    Hi TK,
    WAs Jesus speaking to you or do you think his speaking with the apostles cleansed the whole world?
    Did his words also cleanse the pharisees whom he called vipers?

Nick: Absolutely Jesus was speaking to you, me and anyone else who would believe. My goodness, if the Bible is not for the person reading it why on earth would you read it? When he sent out his disciples he told them what to do and he said and teaching THEM to observe or do whatsoever things I have told you to do. In other words make them the same as everybody. The Gospel is for any or all. No hierarchy, none better, none worse all equal by faith!
    Yes his words cleansed the pharisees and everybody else that would believe. There were several pharisees that believed in Jesus. Why would you choose to be on the outside? Or are you one that believes you are in the camp and everyone else is outside. They just couldn't make the grade. Either way I pitty those beliefs! God blesses those (all) that believe his words. TK

gospel is for all

Ed J
    Participant

Philippians 2:6 is the best verse to use to compare different versions of the Bible. This verse (I believe) sets the course for the entire translation. This verse has the most diversity from one version to the next.

I was reading kjv and in Daniel it sais when the 3 hebrews were thrown into the fire that the king said didn't we throw 3 in there and the 4th man in the fire looks like the Son of God

a nother version sais it looks like a son of the gods big differance huh? any agree

terraricca
    Participant

you cutting hairs in two,how could he recognised someone he did never seed?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 22 2009,00:37)
    I was reading kjv and in Daniel it sais when the 3 hebrews were thrown into the fire that the king said didn't we throw 3 in there and the 4th man in the fire looks like the Son of God

a nother version sais it looks like a son of the gods big differance huh? any agree

So according to you the Babylonians worshiped the God of Abraham.  I always thought they had their own gods.

Quote (Mercy @ Sep. 10 2006,05:55)
    I use pratically as many as I can, however, the ones I use most are as follows in order of use:

1. New American Standard Bible – because is a great literal and understandable bible translation.

2. The King James Version – because of the Strong's concordance for studies. It is also very beautiful and is the one I use for memorization.

3. The New Living Translation – a dynamic equivalent translation I use for ease of read and to help with difficult passages that are harder to understand with a literal version.

4. Young's Literal Translation – very very literal.

I use all the differant translations, especially the Greek and Hebrew.

I look for unchanging word and only way I found to do this is through one bible

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    not all faith are equal,the truth of God is the only true faith.

Viewing 15 posts - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account