Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

I heard there is a betting line in Las Vegas on whether Trump will be impeached within his first year as president and they have the odds at over 50%. If he were to be impeached would that mean he wasn’t chosen by God? or perhaps like Saul he was chosen by God then rejected?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good question. Who knows. Could even be a way to make Pence the president.

It does make you wonder what is going on though. There is no proof of anything wrong, but they cry “impeach impeach” and then turn over every stone looking for some evidence. This is not normal behaviour toward a president is it? It sure does appear to me that there is a lot of hate out there.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Applicable?

Proclaimer
    Participant

If Trump was called by God to deliver America from the globalists and godless in favor of God’s people in that nation, then yes I can understand that demons would be stirred to a frenzy.

AndrewAD
    Participant

It sounds to me like they are still trying to pin a conspiracy with Russia on him. Tbh I don’t pay that much attention but I’m glad we got him over Hillary.

Proclaimer
    Participant

President Vladimir Putin On Russian Election Interference

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump Cabinet Members Praying, Studying the Bible

Proclaimer
    Participant

CNN Fake News Alert

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Left is trying its best to impeach Trump and remove him from office. But what would happen if this were to take place? It seems the Left has not thought this one through very carefully, because the man to replace Trump would be Vice-president Mike Pence.

Why would the Left regret having Mike Pence as president? Because he is a staunch committed Christian who knows his Bible well. He stands for godly principles and is more socially conservative than Donald Trump. Pence is stronger on issues that divide the Left and Right such as abortion, marriage, and freedom of religion and prayer. It seems if the Left were to successfully remove Trump, it would be out of the frying pan for them but into the fire.

Of course the chances are that Trump will remain in power, but if they really want Trump gone, then welcome to the possibly the most committed Christian President in the history of the United States.

Job 5:11-13
    11 The lowly he sets on high,
    and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
    12 He thwarts the plans of the crafty,
    so that their hands achieve no success.
    13 He catches the wise in their craftiness,
    and the schemes of the wily are swept away.

What would happen if Trump was impeached?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump Hires Prominent Christian Lawyer Jay Sekulow For Russia ‘Witch Hunt’

President Donald Trump added Christian activist and lawyer Jay Sekulow to his legal defense team to assist in the Russia “witch hunt.”

According to his website, Sekulow is widely regarded as one of the foremost free speech and religious liberties litigators in the United States, having argued 12 times before the U.S. Supreme Court in some of the most groundbreaking First Amendment cases of the past quarter century.

Sekulow’s considered a renowned constitutional attorney, an international expert on religious liberty, and an acclaimed and distinguished broadcaster who is a passionate advocate for protecting religious and constitutional freedoms with an impressive track record of success.

Sekulow jumped into action over the weekend, defending the president who tweeted he is under investigation.

“Let me be clear here,” says Sekulow, the president of the American Center for Law and Justice. “The president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction.”

When asked specifically about Trump’s tweets, Sekulow says, “That tweet was in response to a Washington Post story that ran with five unnamed sources.”

He continues: “There’s a limitation on Twitter, as we all know. The president’s response was as it related to the Washington Post report. He cannot in a Twitter statement include all of that in there. … That’s it. Simple explanation.”

The ACLJ typically takes on cases involving the persecuted church, national security, religious freedom and traditional marriage attacks.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/65646-trump-hires-prominent-christian-lawyer-jay-sekulow-for-russia-witch-hunt

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jared Kushner is an interesting character

I don’t necessarily go along with the message in this video, but it does show what an interesting person this guy in the Trump government is.

Proclaimer
    Participant

FUTURE of AMERICA (2017 ~ BEYOND) a Trey Smith documentary

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Interesting read in the USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/10/meet-evangelicals-prophesied-trump-win/93575144/

and interesting video embedded in that article.

Proclaimer
    Participant

One year anniversary of Trump as president

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trump fulfills campaign promise by recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

Ed J
    Participant

He most certainly was, God even gave us a sign – the 4 blood moons

Proclaimer
    Participant

Could well be EdJ. God doesn’t keep us in the dark, and the opposition to Trump and Jerusalem is also itself a thread of proof. If the world was for it, then I would be more skeptical.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Kim Clement Prophecy – Trump, Kushner, Israel, Middle East

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account