Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    Participant

T8:

The government is by the people and for the people.  Even if Trump won all the counties or however you want to break it down.  The popular vote includes the people of those counties who voted for Clinton.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed J
    Participant

you want me to answer, yes, or no, to something that you are trying to prove, and not telling me what you are talking about relative to the Word of God.

OK let me ask you this then, in post # 818282 you said:

942767 – “However, there are some things that do have a code
    in the Word of God such the number of a man, and his number is 666.”

Would you say that correspondingly the number 777 could have a connection to God?

“Yes” or “No”?

And yes, I believe that the #777 relates to the people of God, but there is no scripture that I know of that states specifically.

Hi Marty,

Great, now watch this video to see how
    this applies to “Was Trump chosen by God?” …

Ed J
    Participant

T8:

The government is by the people and for the people. Even if Trump won all the counties or however you want to break it down. The popular vote includes the people of those counties who voted for Clinton.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

WRONG – When you eliminate voter fraud – Donald J. Trump wins the popular vote!

Voter fraud would include:

A. Felons voting
    B. Multiple votings
    C. Illegal aliens voting
    D. Dead people voting

The demographics chart T8 posted shows
    the wisdom of the electoral collage system.
    Too bad you cannot allow yourself to see this.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8:

Did you notice in that video, that in the year 2000 the simpsons had predicted that Donald Trump would win the election, and that Mrs. Clinton would win the next one?

Hi Marty,

Seems like God has your skepticism covered here as well.
    You attempted to discredit the prophecy by claiming that the
    simpsons had predicted that Donald Trump would win the election.

No Marty, not the simpsons, God predicted Donald Trump would win the election.
    AND LIKE CODES, this video is yet another way of verifying Trump was chosen by God!

Ed J
    Participant

…and by the way, I knew as well

(see post #813805 on page 1 of this thread)

terraricca
    Participant

anyone that believe that Trump got electected through God’s will is simple minded ,

take history all those that have grasped a leadership position did it by seeing what was the opportunity at that time this was good for Gengis kan and so it is for Trump,

opportunities may have changed over the years but some people see it as clear as black and white in front of them ,

to many people cannot see further than their nose span ,they cannot think any other way than the leaders in their lives have told them ,

this can be seen in those that cannot accept Donald J Trump has their president and yet they cannot do anything about ,sickening ,thinking that people like that could be one day our leaders ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have been wondering for a while now about the Russian hacks of the election. Something just didn’t sit right with me about this and I wondered if Obama was blaming the Russians about hacking that was really done by him or his administration. I wonder if Obama/Hillary hacked the elections in their own favour and Stein’s investigation wasn’t for seen and not part of their plan. When Stein announced a recount, suddenly Hillary wanted to be involved. Perhaps to see what would get uncovered. There is so much fake news out there though, you never know what to believe. Plus, there are so many that want to get rid of Trump that I have seen just about every possible attempt to rob him. Yet he just keeps on winning.

This video looks interesting.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8:

The government is by the people and for the people.  Even if Trump won all the counties or however you want to break it down.  The popular vote includes the people of those counties who voted for Clinton.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Not really sure of your point, but I found this interesting, although I haven’t checked it out.

STUNNING: Trump Won Popular Vote if Liberal Bastions of California and New York Excluded

Proclaimer
    Participant

It does seem to me that if the majority of the people, that is the popular vote. voted for someone, then that person should be the winner, and so, maybe our system that gives the election to him who won the most electoral college votes needs to be revamped.

United States of California

Participant

And I have a car that keeps saying “Putin, Putin, Putin”

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Donald Trump video every Jew MUST watch!

terraricca
    Participant

this video as some truth but as some bs mix with it

it is still the NWO against the nationalism (some call it populism )

and the winner will be the once that are the least ignorant about those two things

Brexit ;won for the majority saw it

America Nationals saw it for they were a majority

Russia is a nationalist country ,this is why it represent a obstacle to the NWO and the Obama/soros/clinton /ect critic them constantly blame them for everything ,

2017 will see France view /the Nederland view/Germany view/ and many other coming out to prevent us all to become slaves from the administrative government in a foreign place and kill most of us ,but saving the rich

Proclaimer
    Participant

anyone that believe that Trump got electected through God’s will is simple minded ,

Well, I suppose there is simplicity in Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Terr, where in scripture is the NWO. I can’t find it.

terraricca
    Participant

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,

I believe that they take this as a NWO

i think that the NWO is a men made thing to achieve their way of peace on earth ,and so rejecting God’s way

AndrewAD
    Participant

I thank God Trump got elected so he was chosen by God to me. Hillary was the NWO’s and the devil’s choice.

terraricca
    Participant

hi,Andrew

you are surely not alone

Proclaimer
    Participant

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,

I believe that they take this as a NWO

i think that the NWO is a men made thing to achieve their way of peace on earth ,and so rejecting God’s way

Is this common sense? From where do you get NWO in scripture? Is it a skill you have in reading the meaning of some scriptures? The verse you quote doesn’t seem to relate to a NWO IMO.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I agree AndrewAD. I think Hillary was of the NWO. Trump is the guy who they wanted to go up against so they could win. Unfortunately for them, Trump won against all the predictions. Now they are very upset. It seems most Atheists, Feminists, Homosexuals, and extreme Liberals  are extremely upset about his appointment as the president of the USA. Ironically, these groups support their real enemy, that of Islam.

Ed J
    Participant

hi,Andrew

you are surely not alone

Hi Pierre,

Are you agreeing with AndrewAD? Or are you
    pointing out that me and T8 are with him?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account