Was Donald chosen by God?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 773 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi Marty

I really don’t know if Trump is one of those that God’s will save ,but I know God’s intention is to save all men ,but remember there are two resurrection but only one is the resurrection for judgment (the second resurrection)the first being for those that have accepted God’s anointed one and believed in him and put their faith in him ,live as he lived or walked as Jesus walked ,many scriptures tell us how the true believers must live /walk/the rest of their human live after being the recipient of the message of Christ through the apostles ,for their judgment as started at that point and the crown of life will be given to those that have succeeded to follow Jesus as he asked ,not as they think it should be given ,

I can quote hundred verses to that effect ,

understand that I don’t know anyone heart for only God reads the heart ,but I know the scriptures teachings and so know that unless you walk the talk you are not of Christ nor his father ,

also understand Jesus for he said “let no one deceive you ” so my question is how could anyone be deceived ? well knowing the truth of God the only way I could be deceived is with a lie ,the same way sin has entered this world ,many scriptures teach us how to avoid this trap ,but how many listen to it ?

now regarding verse 4″ that all men will be saved ”  does scriptures says this in a specific way or in a general sense ;for revelation tells us that many people will be destroyed by God when they will turn against the holy city ,it talks about nations killed by burning stones coming down from heaven ,

also Paul talks about those that came to Christ and then return to the world ,what will save them now ?

Jesus said many times that he will give life to all those that believe in him ;so who is left out here ? all those that did not believe in him right ? yes

It is not for me to say pray for this one and not for that one ,we all do the deeds according to our knowledge full maturity will bring us to the full understanding of righteousness and wickedness ,and this would allow us to make the right decisions to have a clear conscience before our God and creator ,

understand that God remains the same yesterday,today,and tomorrow, truth does not change   if it changes it is because it was not the truth in the first place ,

the grace of God has been given to all men through Jesus blood ,but not all men will accept this grace and pay the price for it ,

so verse 4 cannot be seen as a specific declaration but in general ,just as in Noah’s time only 8 people were saved and Jesus said it would be the same at his return ,Peter is also clear about the destruction of the wicked ones ,

many Paul letters speaks in the same way ,James tells the same story

show me other scriptures that really mean that all men will be saved disregarding their wickedness ,and choice

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marty,

I don’t believe in the principal of we just disagree
    and that’s that – because of what the bible says in 1Cor 1:10:

“Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing”

Since I strive for agreement I must back-up and start on a point of agreement.
    If my efforts to find a stating point of agreement are resisted, then
    that shows me that THEIR belief is contrary to 1Cor 1:10.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed:

Whether or not codes verify something or not is dependent upon what codes relative to what things, and so, tell me what you are talking about and I will tell you whether or not I believe that the codes verify what you are saying that they do.

Hi Marty,

942767 needs a password to post on this forum,
    That password IS A CODE! A pin number is required
    at ATM’s to make withdrawals from bank accounts;
    that number IS A CODE! therefore I ask again:

While codes themselves cannot predict anything,
    do you believe that codes can be used to verify?

“Yes” or “No”

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

the only code you will find in scriptures is the wisdom of God ‘s truth ,and this controls all ,and i mean all things

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

YOUR POST IS OFF-TOPIC. But *if* that is something YOU
    want to discuss, I will steer you to an appropriate thread.

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

why then do you drive Marty out of topic ?

you start then you are complaining about your own behavior ,are you a democrat ?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

No I did not drive Marty off this topic. And it is
    obvious that you don’t pay attention to what people say.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, I am saying that I do not believe that God chose Donald Trump.  I believe that the people who were fed up with status quo politicians chose him, that is how it is done in a democracy.  Did God forsee that this would be the result of the election.  Yes, of course He did.

Of course people voted him in. This is obvious and not being debated. The question is not “Did people vote Trump or not?” It is also not, “Is Trump a saint?” No. It is “Was Trump chosen by God?”

Chosen means that God called him to run for this position to give God’s people in America  the choice of a leader who they could vote for. Obviously God’s people pray about such things because we are taught to do so in scripture and God answers prayer right? Now just as America is in decline and being taken over by Political Correctness and liberal ideas on sin, Americans now have a president elect who is pro-life, seeks to allow Christians their rights, and wants to rid the country of corruption in business, media, and politics. Further, Vice president-elect Mike Pence according to himself a Christian first. Of course this is an outrage for many Americans today who were so convinced of a Democrat win which was not only going to bring more of the same, but multiple times more. I think you will find that Trump can thank Christians among others for where he is today.

I personally do not think you can say that God did not choose him and that the prophecy in the first post is a false prophecy that by chance came true. You are allowed your opinion of course, but people are allowed to not believe in God too. My point being, that we are allowed to be wrong. I am not saying that we should believe that Trump was chosen by God, but at least be open to the possibility because there is a prophecy given well before the time and many, even Atheists will tell you it was a miracle that he was voted as the new president of the USA. Against all the odds it seems, there he is.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Would you guys at least pray for Trump, the future leader of your country?

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8s so called prophet

Terr, you are wrong again. I have never said this prophecy is true or said that the man who gave it is a prophet. What I have done is put this up for consideration and have posted facts to give some light on the subject.

But it is you who has a definite view on this topic and that view is the man is a false prophet and the prophecy is false. I believe you are being foolish by taking that stance in light of the evidence provided so far. We are told in scripture this:

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously.

“I did not send the prophets, yet they ran; I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied.

So far these verses do not condemn the prophecy and the man who gave it. But two member here do condemn him without a trial. They condemn him because they feel like it. That is what I am hearing from you guys. You should be ashamed. And God judges us with the same measure. Only a fool brings harsh judgement that is not deserved. Only a wicked person tries a man as guilty even though he has no evidence to prove his case.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have never seen an American candidate or president who was attacked as much as Trump has been. It does make me wonder what he is doing right rather than wrong.

Here is one of the main reasons people said they would not vote for Trump. He supposedly made fun of a disabled man according to the MSM.

Proclaimer
    Participant

More harsh criticism of Trump from a non-thinker.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

could please go to youtube and find the video where Trump is interrogated by Larry king and others as far back as 1979  as to become president of the usa

for it seem to me that you looking for prove and yet don’t ask the right questions in scriptures ,

I give you the link above

terraricca
    Participant

I did not know that this is the way to do it , good please look at those videos

terraricca
    Participant

and one more thing is not Jesus the head of all authority included  is own church ?

look at the history of empires /rules since Jesus died ;some came to be good some came and are despots and persecuted Christians for all their life in power

having no mercy for righteousness at all /they are some still in power today doing the same thing and yet most don’t seem to care ,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

==================================================================================

here the word “spirit” means the idea of a composition of words that expresses a opinion ,

so it is up to us to use our knowledge of God’s word and the spirit of his word to judge what we hear ,being from God ,would mean that it aligns with God’s words old and new (since Christ) for God does not change ,

for the very reason that false prophets /false leaders/wolves/false shepherd have come into the house of God and take away the crown of life of those that have faith in God ,

the reason why the apostles said they have gone into the world means they have become a part of the world (the devil world)but claim to be christ followers ,this is the deception talked about by Christ when he said ‘LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU ”

so based on my knowledge of God’s truth i say those prophet are liars and deceivers .and I mean it

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8

could please go to youtube and find the video where Trump is interrogated by Larry king and others as far back as 1979  as to become president of the usa

I thought I already posted this video in this topic terr (your first video), but a quick look and I cannot find it. It shows that he didn’t entertain the idea of running for president because he likes his business too much. It shows that he has concerns about how the country is run and the question only popped up because Oprah asked it. But not sure of your point though as doesn’t disprove anything from what I can tell. Or are you somehow suggesting that the prophecy is bull because the person just watched this video and took this as a lead? If Trump was called by God, then he would probably have this concern in his heart. When a man has a calling, it is a seed that is planted inside him and eventually it grows to fruition if the person allows it. The video shows his heart on the matter, even way back then. In the video, he denied he was interested in being the president and no one up till recently thought he had a shot at being the president. Show me one person in the world that believed that, except for the man who gave this prophecy and those who believed that.

Now he is the president elect. The video supports the topic at hand, it doesn’t deny at all that he could have been called of God. If you have no proof, then do not condemn because you don’t like something. You need to have a good reason before condemning something, otherwise you are being foolish. And we would be foolish to follow your advice to condemn this without evidence of any kind. Do you agree?

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is what happens when arrogance takes over. Just when you think you have it in the bag, you lose. As the saying goes:

don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched

&

don’t count your money at the table

While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

calling me arrogant will not make you a true dispenser of the light ,

first the fact that I understand mr Trump is because I spend 50 years in construction from apprentice to president position ,

what construction teach you is that even before you start construction you have to consider the entire building for if not you will find your self in trouble during the finishing ,for the entire foundation have to match the finish roof ,

I strongly believe that you cannot look at God’s plan for humanity in one detail and assume that the rest falls into place through it ,

when you ask a question to God ,it incompases all of his plan all has to match ,this is to my knowledge the plan will be a truth to that plan ,

so if you can show me that the conclusion of the sermon on the mountain is the same viewed through only that sermon without further account of other scriptures then you would be right ,but if you look at the sermon through the entire bible it takes a little different view /spirit ,

seeking the truth of God is not have one truth and make it the all truth ,

I am not wrong and I am not arrogant ,I am just committed to the truth of God  for i know that it saves those that seek it and follow it .

terraricca
    Participant

t8

your topic title has to encompass all derivatives if not the outcome will be a lie ,

I don’t have to prove that God did not chose Trump to be president for I know by common sense he did not  according to all the scriptures ,

it does not matter how difficult the way to the presidency was/is ,

it all a matter do you believe it if yes under what scriptures would that be ? the one you showed is related to the purpose of God ,so please prove what would be the purpose of God in the presidency of Trump,but then you have also to prove that Obama  was chosen by God for it was the failure of Obama policies that really pushed Trump to win ,and so on ,

I believe you should read a little more in scriptures about all the kings that came to rule in Israel ,some very wicked ones and they lived longer than the good ones ,

when we deal with God in scriptures we cannot answer a question without asking other questions to the original question  to obtain the truth

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 773 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account