Visions of the Tribulation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

“””I have made it so clear;why cant you accept??”””

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

A fool who likes being a fool, you just have to let be a fool.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Georg

wakeup

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

Georg

Luke 12:42   And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise servant, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Luke 12:43   Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Luke 12:44   OF A TRUTH, I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
    Luke 12:45   But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayed his coming: and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink with the drunken

Luke 12:46   The Lord of that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

Luke 12:40   Be ye therefore ready also; for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 15 2012,00:26)
    wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

You said i dont have any understanding ,but at the same time you have no defence to proof me wrong.
    Always the same; just turn it into attack.

It does not proof anything,but that you have become defenceless.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 29 2012,09:23)
    I have had two dreams lately regarding the night sky.
    In one dream we were looking at the night sky and there were crafts up there, some space crafts and things and then I was taken up into the stars, or something. It was quite an amazing dream.

The other night I had one where I was lying on the roof of a car, looking up at the night sky, and I had an instant feeling to run, but then I was still on the car roof, and this plastic ball fell from the sky, and I was holding it, wondering.

Later when thinking about the dream I was remembering the hailstones in revelations.

I had not been watching TV or reading anything to make me dream of the sky.

This dream was posted a couple of months before the meteorite last month.

I have had another dream, that seems to be a continuation, with the same theme.

To make it short,
    I was with the police looking for someone. We were standing on a high hill looking down on the sea, it was really beautiful. I looked behind us and I saw a small plane, German I think, and old fashioned.
    I looked back at the ocean. I had the same feeling to run and I told them I had seen this in a dream and I yelled RUN and I ran and we all ran.  I saw a truck coming toward us crash and explode and a helicopter explode, and other things.

This is the third vivid dream I have had in the past year. I don;t remember my dreams usually.

May be nothing but just thought to post it, as it seemed to continue on from the other two.

And in the other one I also had the feeling to run and yelled “run” in the same way.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 02 2013,17:51)

2Besse

I can interpret your dream but you might get offended.

2besee
    Participant

Journey, no interpretation is needed thank you.

A round ball fell from the sky. This was the meteorite.
    I know what the other dreams mean but will wait and see.

Did my relation need an interpretation when she dreamed of being in a tall building and a plane was flying straight toward it, just weeks before 9/11?
    And that is just one example.

No, thank you, Journey.

I have a very spiritual friend whom I would go to if any dream needed interpreting, and so far there is only one, and it is not these ones.

Thank you.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 03 2013,08:15)
    Journey, no interpretation is needed thank you.

A round ball fell from the sky. This was the meteorite.
    I know what the other dreams mean but will wait and see.

Did my relation need an interpretation when she dreamed of being in a tall building and a plane was flying straight toward it, just weeks before 9/11?
    And that is just one example.

No, thank you, Journey.

I have a very spiritual friend whom I would go to if any dream needed interpreting, and so far there is only one, and it is not these ones.

Thank you.

Ok 2Besse, no problems.

2besee
    Participant

Reposted in the correct thread:

Possibly fourth dream. To anyone who wants to listen.

I was staying with family when I had this dream.

There was a community of houses, similar to military camp type housing, maybe?

The Russians were going through each home, and they were the invaders. We were at the end row of homes, and we were preparing to leave or run or escape? In my dream I said repeatedly “they are Russians”.

I feel it may be a continuation of my first dream which I mentioned only in brief, but there was no feeling to run or to yell run as there was in the other two. So maybe it is only a dream and not a continuation, but I still feel to post it, because I feel that it maybe a warning to prepare in any way.

2besee
    Participant

To whomever,
    False alarm.
    I believe that this particular dream about the Russians was 'just a dream' – it was different than the other three, and I have learnt how to tell the difference now.
    The other three, plus other dreams in the past which I had which came true left me thinking each time, to the point where I could not stop thinking about them, where this dream (the Russian one) did not keep me thinking, and did not feel the same as the others. So, the Russian dream – just a dream. Now I know the difference though.

terraricca
    Participant

2bee

a swiff tongue ???

2besee
    Participant

Terrariccca,
    19,600 posts tells me who has the swift tongue around here.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account