Very dissapointed.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 07 2007,17:13)
    He's vey level headed in my estimation and the post in which he may have appeared offensive was probably an aberration. We should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hi Isaiah,
    First of all I had to look up “aberration” (ha), and no I do not believe Tim's comments were a distortion.

He condems all who do not believe what he believes. I am a part of this group that he is calling pagen, wicked and heretical. He's mean, Isaiah. He doesn't even want me to call him “brother.”

I mean, shoot, it warms my old pagen heart to hear WJ call me “Sis.” And Isaiah, your emails have really meant a lot to me. If I were going to reconsider the Trinity, I would listen to you both. I have researched websites given by both of you, and I have seriously pondered many posts you have written. Why? Because you have the love of Christ and I feel that from you. So when I read that you both agreed with all the mean things Tim posted, well, it made me sad. Because I do not feel the love of Christ coming from Tim.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 07 2007,17:32)
    Tim just doesn't strike me as the villain that your painting him as IMO….

Isaiah, I am speaking from personal hurt. You obviously have not read the posts he has directed at me? Or, perhaps you have and you agree with him?

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 07 2007,16:52)
    Trinitarians here are believed to be part of the “Great Whore”, of which I think recently you have participated in conversation about. Am I wrong?

The only participation I have had with the whole “Come out of her!” thing is to tell Olive that it was a poplular phrase to quote here by some – certainly not by me.  That is probably what you remember reading.

WJ and Isaiah, I respect you both – you must know this.  I have had interacting with both of you gentlemen.  However, Tim is very abrasive to all who do not share his doctrine.  He, himself, name calls and attacks others and then cries to t8 when he is being attacked.  I do not respect him because he says I cannot be a part of the family of God.  He may appear to be constructive and patient, but in his wake he has left many wounded.

WJ, I know you are a emotional person as I am (we have decided this long ago about each other).  So, you must know how much it hurts me when Tim lashes out at (no names, but I am included in this group he is attacking).  He's mean and heartless to those who do not agree with him.  You agree with him so he is your buddy.  I do not agree with him and so I am cast out in the cold.  This should not be…..

I'm shaking my head right now.  I guess it just boils down to a personality clash, but I still say his behavior is not right towards those he condems.

Not3

I hear you and maybe you have percieved this, but I have read I believe all of his post, and I dont remember seeing your discription of him anywhere.

Maybe you could show a post or something that supports what you believe. I am sure If Tim was attacking and abrasive that he was attacking the belief system and not the person.

There is a difference!

:)

Not3in1
    Participant

Tim does not love me as his sister, WJ. Go ahead and ask him…..he will tell you that I am a pagen and he doesn't want me to call him brother. He has said a lot of things like that to me. If you have read most of his posts, then maybe you agree with him and that is why it didn't stand out to you? I don't know. But there is a difference in saying you are wrong for not believing Jesus is God and saying you are not lovable because you don't believe it. Tim has basically condemed me…..

Not3in1
    Participant

In fact, he has even asked me not to pray for him!

Nice guy.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:37)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 07 2007,17:13)
    He's vey level headed in my estimation and the post in which he may have appeared offensive was probably an aberration. We should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hi Isaiah,
    First of all I had to look up “aberration” (ha), and no I do not believe Tim's comments were a distortion.

He condems all who do not believe what he believes.  I am a part of this group that he is calling pagen, wicked and heretical.  He's mean, Isaiah.  He doesn't even want me to call him “brother.”

I mean, shoot, it warms my old pagen heart to hear WJ call me “Sis.”  And Isaiah, your emails have really meant a lot to me.  If I were going to reconsider the Trinity, I would listen to you both.  I have researched websites given by both of you, and I have seriously pondered many posts you have written.  Why?  Because you have the love of Christ and I feel that from you.  So when I read that you both agreed with all the mean things Tim posted, well, it made me sad.  Because I do not feel the love of Christ coming from Tim.

Hi Not3,
    I'm not purposely trying to take sides in this, I just thought the discussion needed some balance. It's true that I don't see what you see in Tim's posts.

Sheesh….knew I should have stayed out of this….

:)

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:39)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 07 2007,17:32)
    Tim just doesn't strike me as the villain that your painting him as IMO….

Isaiah, I am speaking from personal hurt.  You obviously have not read the posts he has directed at me?  Or, perhaps you have and you agree with him?

No. I don't think I have read the specific posts. I was basing my judgement on all the posts I have read of his, which is most of them.

Not3in1
    Participant

I'm hurt, and I'm going to bed…..

I guess you guys must have been gone during the times Tim took aim and fired at me….condeming me….casting me out of the family of God…not wanting me even to pray for him or call him brother…….

My blood brother has never stood up for me, I don't know why I expected any brothers here to.
    Goodnight

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:44)
    Tim does not love me as his sister, WJ.  Go ahead and ask him…..he will tell you that I am a pagen and he doesn't want me to call him brother.  He has said a lot of things like that to me.  If you have read most of his posts, then maybe you agree with him and that is why it didn't stand out to you?  I don't know.  But there is a difference in saying you are wrong for not believing Jesus is God and saying you are not lovable because you don't believe it.  Tim has basically condemed me…..

not3

I am sorry you have been hurt.

I sincerely pray that God will heal any hurt that you have.

Jesus is our healer. And he is the One who will always be beside us and never leave us or forsake us.

My comments concerning m42 was not meant to bring this devisiveness.

I am sorry that it has.

:(

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:50)

I guess you guys must have been gone during the times Tim took aim and fired at me….condeming me….casting me out of the family of God…not wanting me even to pray for him or call him brother…….

My blood brother has never stood up for me, I don't know why I expected any brothers here to.
    Goodnight

I'm sorry you feel that way. Like I said, I wasn't trying to take sides…..

Participant

bump

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 07 2007,17:50)

Goodnight

Where did he say these things?

Tim2
    Participant

Not3in1,

Please listen to what I have to say.  I hope, by the grace of God, to write to you now in love, which to me means saving you and everyone who reads this from going to hell.  I think you would agree, hypothetically, that warning someone who doesn't believe the gospel that they are going to hell is an act of love.  Do you agree?  I hope you would also agree that this means telling the person that they are not part of God's family and thus that they are not the brother or sister of God's children.  Do you agree?

Now we know that there are false gospels and false Christs.  Galatians 1:9.  2 Corinthians 11:4.  The penalty for teaching these is to be accursed.  The penalty for believing in one of these false gospels, that you must receive circumcision and be justified by the law, is to be “severed from Christ” and “fallen from grace.”  Galatians 5:4.  Another penalty for those are deceived by the beast and who worship him is to drink the wine of the wrath of God.  Revelation 14:10.  

Now warnings such as these in the Bible should cause us to tremble.  As Jesus says, “Fear the One who, after He has killed, has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!” Luke 12:5.  So yes, I am afraid of the wrath of God, but not nearly as much as I should be.  And yes, this fear is my primary motive in posting in this forum.  But I hope you can understand how that is also love.

Now with regard to our specific situation, I am certain that you believe in a false gospel and a false Jesus.  The exact details of the false gospel you believe may not be spelled out in Scripture, but that does not make it acceptable.  There are an infinite number of heresies that can be concocted by denying Scripture, and they are all condemned.  As long as your are deviating from the truth, that Jesus was God in the beginning and remains so for all eternity, then you are not in a state of salvation.  Nor are you the sister of those who are in Christ.  This is harsh but it is the truth.  If I did not tell you this, that would be an act of hatred.

Condemnation of heretics and blasphemers has been mandated from the earliest history of Israel and has been administered by the church to the present day.  The original Nicene Creed condemned all those who denied it.  The Fifth Ecumenical Council condemned a host of heretics.  The Athanasian Creed condemns all who do not accept it.  These creeds have been accepted by millions of Christians for 1700 years, and the early church was equally as vigilant in condemning the gnostics.  This is a sad but necessary history, for the church does not have the ministry of condemnation but of reconciliation.  But the fact remains that those who do not believe in the gospel are already condemned.

It pains me to hear you get so upset at my posts, but I have to keep telling you the truth that has been proclaimed for 2000 years.  So I do urge you, with all my heart, please, repent of your false doctrine and accept the one true Jesus.  He is the true God and eternal life.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

HiTim2,
    Why should you condemn anyone? You are not qualified to condemn anyone. You do not preach the gospel but preach creeds. Go back to the bible.

Participant

Hi All:

I agree that Martian is wrong in some of the things that he said to Tim2 and needs to repent, but also, Tim2 is wrong to say that someone is not saved unless they agree with the doctrine that he teaches and I will address this in the thread Rev. 2:23.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

sorry not3.

Not3in1
    Participant

Ah, Nick, don't make me cry again :) I've dried my tears now and am trying to toughen up. I shouldn't let Tim get to me like that. But you know, we all come here in need of something: guidance, friendship, support, love, acceptance, ministry and the list goes on. We all become a sort-of “family,” and it hurts when someone is mean or unusually condeming. I guess Tim has his reasons, and God knows our hearts. Tims way is not my way, that is for certain. But it takes many to make a family. It takes patience to learn from one another. And it takes humility to recognize we are not the only one with the right answer.

Thanks, Nick. Your support and teaching have meant a lot to me!! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Those who build on tradition, as Paul initially built on Phariseeism, are speaking what their heart is full of when they express their hate of us. Our basis is completely different to theirs and is utterly challenged by the Word of God. They are being honest to their hearts but their hearts are misplaced with tradition in the place of God in their temples. They cannot love us or listen to us as the antichrist spirit is against Christ.
    They too need to be thrown off their high horses by the Spirit of Christ and temporarily shown that they cannot see to have the scales taken off their eyes.

david
    Participant

And Isaiah, your emails have really meant a lot to me. If I were going to reconsider the Trinity, I would listen to you both. I have researched websites given by both of you, and I have seriously pondered many posts you have written.

Hi Not3in1,
    I'm going to give you a link to what I consider a very good website. In truth, it is just a website about defending the NWT. But many have attacked the NWT and Jehovah's Witnesses in general because of what they say about the trinity. The following website, you may find enlightening:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/newworldtranslation/pageindex.htm

When you click on this page, you'll find three somewhat influential people that attack a broshure we have on the trinity, for example. Those three boxes look at and discuss what they say.

This website, while not being specifically about the trinity does have other boxes that discuss trinity arguments.

If I were going to reconsider the Trinity, I would listen to you both.

I suggest moving to Africa and sitting around and waiting for Isaiah or Tim or someone that believes in exactly what either of these believe in to come to you with the good news. You will die there, without this happening.

However, we are told:
    MATTHEW 24:14
    “And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks for the website, David. I'll check it out this evening.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account