Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    But not always correct?

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick

That is true, and you should keep that in mind. Prove first it is false, and then speak.

Georg

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Jan. 09 2009,14:40)
    Nick

Jesus spoke in parables, and it didn't profit the apostles until he explained to them what they meant.
    Why do you think people come to this side, for you to quote them scripture which they have in their own Bible? No, people want to hear what they mean to you, to compare, and then make up their own mind.

Georg

Very astute observation George.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Tim

charity
    Participant

SO MUCH FOR parables and THE CLEAR TRUMPET SOUND….. clanging cymbals….and come to think of it …no I haven't ever heard a sermon based on the Math… Jesus as the 1st & 7th TRUMPET blower.

yet Jesus was put to death…and they have done what so ever they desired in his Name….

charity
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 09 2009,22:35)

Quote (Tiffany @ Jan. 09 2009,14:40)
    Nick

Jesus spoke in parables, and it didn't profit the apostles until he explained to them what they meant.
    Why do you think people come to this side, for you to quote them scripture which they have in their own Bible? No, people want to hear what they mean to you, to compare, and then make up their own mind.

Georg

Very astute observation George.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Tim

smile…and in finding you here….

Hope all is well & Have a nice Day Tim.

charity :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Yes we offer our gleanings
    but we do not own truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So why should you judge me as a wolf?

Back to the subject.
    Universalism is a folly held fondly by those yet unable to see the kingdom.

chosenone
    Participant

Universalism is a folly to those who don't believe or understand scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Do the idolatrous heathen need to read the book and find they have been saved or does it not really matter?

Should they just carry on insulting our God and they will be rewarded with eternal life anyway?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….There you go again making a statement without any true scripture support, just your indoctrinations. Step back and think about why would GOD not save All is their anything impossibly for Him. You presenting God as not saving all ultimately, is in a sense saying GOD is limited in what He can or cannot do, and is unable to effect HIS WILL or desire . But Jesus said (ALL THINGS) ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD> As Georg said you need to prove you position rather then Just mouthing it off, “universalism is folly”. Much proof has been given where God is (NOT) Willing (ANY)parish. And He DOES ALL THINGS AFTER THE COUNCIL OF HIS OWN WILL. So produce you proof or is it (your folly) we are hearing.

peace and love to you……………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 10 2009,06:12)
    Hi CO,
    Do the idolatrous heathen need to read the book and find they have been saved or does it not really matter?

Should they just carry on insulting our God and they will be rewarded with eternal life anyway?

HI………”the gentiles who have (NOT) he law (or bible or books), but do the things contained in them, Show the law of GOD written on their hearts by the hand of GOD”., Well so much for reading out of the bible. So it seems GOD can SAVE WITHOUT THE BIBLE, Nick.
    It amazes me who little credit you give The FATHER.

peace and love…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    There are some who qualify that way in the eyes of God.
    But we do not arrogantly expand the scriptural view of the salvation of men to include all.
    Besides here is the little problem of the unforgiveable sin.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………please tell us about the unforgivable sin then. Do you know what that means?. And you should not qualify what or how or when GOD will do what every Hi wishes do, He really doesn't need you approval or disapproval. If God wishes to save (ALL) He will save (ALL) rather you or anyone else likes it or not . WE are the clay and He is the potter and he will do what so ever He pleases. But being you brought up the unforgivable sin explain it to us.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    We follow scripture.
    What does scripture say about the unforgiveable sin?

Not all pots offer themselves for cleansing that they be suitable for service.[2Tim2]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 10 2009,07:54)
    GB,
    But we do not arrogantly expand the scriptural view of the salvation of men to include all.

Nick……..How did a expand any thing, it was GOD who said He is not willing that (ANY) parish NOT ME. It was God's word that said GOD does all things after the council of His (OWN) (WILL), NOT ME, It was GOD was God's word that said He has concluded (ALL) under sin that He might have mercy on (ALL) NOT ME, It was GOD'S word that said God is the savior of (ALL) men, IT WAS GOD that said , Whosoever calls on the name of the LORD will be SAVED , NOT ME. The problem here is not one of expanding, it one of dictating to GOD and diminishing what He can do or wont do. I am find with GOD'S (WILL), its you who seems to hate it. If GOD'S desire is for something, so should yours be.

And there may be a whole lot more them some who make it that way. I notice you used the word Qualify , did you (QUALIFY) Nick, please tell us How you (QUALIFIED) Nick. Was it by coming to knowledge by reading the words written in you bible. Or was it by the sure mercy of GOD, on you miserable life. Come on tell us Nick.

peace………………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 10 2009,08:44)
    GB,
    We follow scripture.
    What does scripture say about the unforgiveable sin?

Not all pots offer themselves for cleansing that they be suitable for service.[2Tim2]

Nick……my question to you was explain the unforgivable sin, your the one who brought it up to justify your belief system, so explain it then.

peace……………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Kupchuk @ Mar. 03 2007,13:50)
    God wills all mankind to be saved!

1 Tim. 2:4  …our saviour, God, Who wills that all mankind be saved and come to the realization of the truth.

1 Tim. 4:10 …that we rely on the living God Who is the saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.  (Not only believers.)

1 Cor. 15:28 …Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.  (At the consummation God will be All in all, not just some)

To All……..thought I might bring this forward It pretty much explains the Will and plan of GOD. Question is do we believe GOD can accomplish His WILL or not. Nick responded to this by saying what about Judgment, who said Judgment was ruled out of this Will.

love and peace to you all…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You should not devise a plan for God lest you put yourself above Him.
    Paul is only a servant so first find this teaching in the mouth of His and our Teacher.

There is judgement and it begins in the house of God.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 09 2009,13:47)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 10 2009,07:54)
    GB,

Nick……..How did a expand any thing, it was GOD who said He is not willing that (ANY) parish NOT ME. It was God's word that said GOD does all things after the council of His (OWN) (WILL), NOT ME, It was GOD was God's word that said He has concluded (ALL) under sin that He might have mercy on (ALL) NOT ME, It was GOD'S word that said God is the savior of (ALL) men, IT WAS GOD that said , Whosoever calls on the name of the LORD will be SAVED , NOT ME. The problem here is not one of expanding, it one of dictating to GOD and diminishing what He can do or wont do. I am find with GOD'S (WILL), its you who seems to hate it. If GOD'S desire is for something, so should yours be.

And there may be a whole lot more them some who make it that way. I notice you used the word Qualify , did you (QUALIFY) Nick, please tell us How you (QUALIFIED) Nick. Was it by coming to knowledge by reading the words written in you bible. Or was it by the sure mercy of GOD, on you miserable life. Come on tell us Nick.

peace………………………gene

AMEN brother Gene!

The little ones are already asleep, but I will make sure I give them your love in the morning. Blessings to you with love, Jodi

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    All creation awaits the revelation of the sons of God.
    Many of the bridemaids were not ready.

Not all who confidently call Lord Lord are found among the sons of God.
    God knows those who are His.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account