Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,401 through 1,420 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 03 2009,15:05)
    Decisions come from our brain,

Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits.  Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.  

When we make a choice it is certainly NOT A FREE one it is a product coming from our brain. When a human makes a choice it is an extraction from a brain strictly according to the input of which it has received from even before it's birth in the womb.

Can't you see this 942767!

God has a lot of healing and discipline to do in people before they can even begin to have the right mind to accept God. Obviously God could not possible be trying to call everyone right now, He would be an utter failure. God is showing a few how much we need Him, through exposes what many are like without Him. One day however, He will choose to do His work in all men, which like I said is going to take a lot of work because a lot of bad information and habits have formed in man's neocortex, it is going to take much healing and discipline to work it out.

Right now God is allowing bad influences to exist, (evil influences which come from man serving his flesh), these influences KEEP people away from possibly understanding God. This is all for the sake of the firstfruits so we can decipher between His work and man's, and know without a doubt that we want God as our leader and not man. These people, who will receive God's work in them upon the second resurrection are apart of God's plan and they too will have glory and honor for the position they had to play.

1Co 15:28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

All men have not YET been made subject to God, they have STRICTLY been made subject to their flesh. But there comes an age where as it says, all things WILL BE made subject to God, and our Almighty will BE ALL IN ALL!

Glory and honor to Him, our most Gracious and Righteous Father!  

Peace to you, Jodi

Hi Jodi:

Thanks for the explanation of how you perceive this, but I can't go along with your explanation.

Adam and Eve had a choice in the garden, and I believe that you and I have agreed that all of us as infants are born in innocence.  Yes, it is true that there are positive and negative influences all around us, and all of your explanation about not having the right to choose our parents or our genes, all of that is a fact.

What I know to be true is that when we hear the gospel, the Word of God states that faith comes.  A person may not turn to God the moment that he or she hears the gospel, and it may take some time and also some troubles, because men usually do not think they have a need for God unless there are problems.

The healing does not start before, but after a person comes to the Lord.  Have you ever read Joyce Meyer's testimony?

Jesus stated that he came to set the captive free saying,

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And the Lord has commissioned me by his authority to do the same, and I am and have been running hard with the gospel message because I love him and I love people.  I can't save any one, but I am sowing the “good seed” if someone wants to hear.  That is what God told me to do, and I will obey Him rather than man.

This farmer expects a crop.

Isa 2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isa 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Isa 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Isa 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at [thy] side.

Isa 60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    You say

“Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits. Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.

When we make a choice it is certainly NOT A FREE one it is a product coming from our brain. When a human makes a choice it is an extraction from a brain strictly according to the input of which it has received from even before it's birth in the womb.”

Are we bound by brains of FLESH?
    As 94 has shown God is higher and transforms men.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 02 2009,20:53)

Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits. Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.

When we make a choice it is certainly NOT A FREE one it is a product coming from our brain. When a human makes a choice it is an extraction from a brain strictly according to the input of which it has received from even before it's birth in the womb.

God has a lot of healing and discipline to do in people before they can even begin to have the right mind to accept God. Obviously God could not possible be trying to call everyone right now, He would be an utter failure. God is showing a few how much we need Him, through exposes what many are like without Him. One day however, He will choose to do His work in all men, which like I said is going to take a lot of work because a lot of bad information and habits have formed in man's neocortex, it is going to take much healing and discipline to work it out.

Right now God is allowing bad influences to exist, (evil influences which come from man serving his flesh), these influences KEEP people away from possibly understanding God. This is all for the sake of the firstfruits so we can decipher between His work and man's, and know without a doubt that we want God as our leader and not man. These people, who will receive God's work in them upon the second resurrection are apart of God's plan and they too will have glory and honor for the position they had to play.

1Co 15:28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

All men have not YET been made subject to God, they have STRICTLY been made subject to their flesh. But there comes an age where as it says, all things WILL BE made subject to God, and our Almighty will BE ALL IN ALL!

Peace to you, Jodi

Hi Jodi:

Thanks for the explanation of how you perceive this, but I can't go along with your explanation.

Adam and Eve had a choice in the garden, and I believe that you and I have agreed that all of us as infants are born in innocence. Yes, it is true that there are positive and negative influences all around us, and all of your explanation about not having the right to choose our parents or our genes, all of that is a fact.

What I know to be true is that when we hear the gospel, the Word of God states that faith comes. A person may not turn to God the moment that he or she hears the gospel, and it may take some time and also some troubles, because men usually do not think they have a need for God unless there are problems.

The healing does not start before, but after a person comes to the Lord. Have you ever read Joyce Meyer's testimony?

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

And the Lord has commissioned me by his authority to do the same, and I am and have been running hard with the gospel message because I love him and I love people. I can't save any one, but I am sowing the “good seed” if someone wants to hear. That is what God told me to do, and I will obey Him rather than man.

Isa 2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Isa 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Isa 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at [thy] side.

Isa 60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

God Bless

It is not when a person comes to the Lord, according to my understanding. The Lord comes to the person, and His work is a process, and depending on the nature of a person's brain, like say for instance if they were abused and grew up with a lot of hate and fear in their life, then God has a lot of healing to do in them, a lot of BAD memories to override and fill with new ones of love and truth.

Brother, no one is saying that we are not suppose to spread the gospel, we don't hide in secret of the glory we know about our Saviour God through his work in Jesus. Of course we declare it, and our example will surely lead others to the truth.

But I can state with a fact that people die everyday never even hearing of Jesus, or being shown the truth in any sort of way. It makes no sense that they would perish forever. God's plan is greater then that. God is MORE MERCIFUL AND INTELLIGENT, then that. You and I both know that most of the gospel that has gone out into the world has been nothing but lies of trinity and fallen angels. The GREAT majority of people who have accepted Jes
    us and have repented have done so under false beliefs of a false god.

Jesus died so all could be resurrected because as one man brought sin into the world God saw fit that one man would take it away so all could be resurrected. There is not a scripture that says that we must repent before we die the death of which Adam had brought into the world. Because of Adam we are born into a world of sin destined to sin ourselves because of our weak flesh made through death, but Jesus died so everyone could be resurrected. It is upon that resurrection that most will be healed from the work of the previous world of man following after his flesh, and with part of that healing will come the admitting that man's ways are in great error. They will repent of man's ways and because of the influences of God working in them they will choose Him.

Peace and love to you, Jodi

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Jodi.
    You're on the right track, keep studying scripture, God is revealing His truth to you. Don't be swayed by those teaching “free will”, it is God, working in you, (Phil.2:13) …13 for it is God Who is operating in you to will as well as to work for the sake of His delight.
    God Bless, Jerry.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2009,21:17)
    Hi Jodi,
    You say

“Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits. Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.

When we make a choice it is certainly NOT A FREE one it is a product coming from our brain. When a human makes a choice it is an extraction from a brain strictly according to the input of which it has received from even before it's birth in the womb.”

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL…………………………..

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 02 2009,21:50)
    Hi Jodi.
    You're on the right track, keep studying scripture, God is revealing His truth to you. Don't be swayed by those teaching “free will”, it is God, working in you, (Phil.2:13) …13 for it is God Who is operating in you to will as well as to work for the sake of His delight.
    God Bless, Jerry.

Thank you Jerry, and God bless you for showing me many of the great scriptures in support of Universal Salvation, you and Gene both have brought a more merciful, intelligent, and Almighty God into my eyes. There are really no words to express how awesome this knowledge makes me feel inside.

Blessings to you, Jodi.

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Jodi.
    Thanks for the kind words, but it is God, not me, that deserves all the praise.
    Blessings to you, Jerry.

meerkat
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 03 2009,18:52)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 02 2009,21:17)
    Hi Jodi,
    You say

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL.I will believe scripture when it says that God Will be ALL IN ALL…………………………..

Jodi,

AMEN!!!!

God is almighty and has a glorious plan that does not have “Satan” managing to hijack most of his creation.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 03 2009,15:53)

Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits.  Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.  

Peace to you, Jodi

Hi Jodi:

Adam and Eve had a choice in the garden, and I believe that you and I have agreed that all of us as infants are born in innocence.  Yes, it is true that there are positive and negative influences all around us, and all of your explanation about not having the right to choose our parents or our genes, all of that is a fact.

What I know to be true is that when we hear the gospel, the Word of God states that faith comes.  A person may not turn to God the moment that he or she hears the gospel, and it may take some time and also some troubles, because men usually do not think they have a need for God unless there are problems.

The healing does not start before, but after a person comes to the Lord.  Have you ever read Joyce Meyer's testimony?

And the Lord has commissioned me by his authority to do the same, and I am and have been running hard with the gospel message because I love him and I love people.  I can't save any one, but I am sowing the “good seed” if someone wants to hear.  That is what God told me to do, and I will obey Him rather than man.

God Bless

Hi 942767 Joyce Meyer has a book out called THE SECRET POWER of speaking God's Word. My Daughter had given me one, and I had put some of the Articles on the POSITIVE OUTLOOK.
    Nick thought that I was putting a diffrent Jesus up. Maybe tomorrow I hunt it up for you and see if I can write another article down.
    Peace and Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi………..Amen Sis, as you say “you nailed it”, If only others could see and understand, how encouraged they would be , Never forget to stir up the Spirit that has been given you , the logic of God's spirit is SOUND and POWERFUL. A powerful light that shines into the darkness of the human soul and gives it light. Jodi, you are a great encouragement to me and others also. Keep up the good work GOd is using you for sis.

love and peace to you and yours Jodi………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Yes all who remain among the remnant of God will be one with Him .

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2009,05:14)
    Hi Jodi,

Hi Jodi.
    You are correct, scripture says “God will be All in all”, and not “God will be All in all who remain”, as Nick adds these words to scripture. There is a warning about adding to scripture in Rev.22:18, it says: “If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book”. Hear this Nick? This could mean you unless you quit adding to Gods' Word!

Blessings.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 04 2009,06:45)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 04 2009,05:14)
    Hi Jodi,

Hi Jodi.
        You are correct, scripture says “God will be All in all”, and not “God will be All in all who remain”, as Nick adds these words to scripture.  There is a warning about adding to scripture in Rev.22:18, it says: “If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book”.  Hear this Nick?  This could mean you unless you quit adding to Gods' Word!

Blessings.

Nick……..sound advise, you need to star listening to the Spirit and quite adding your own gospel into it.

love and peace…………..gene

Jodi
    Participant

To all,

I am unaware of a scripture that says a person must repent before they die the death that Adam brought them into in order for them to receive eternal life. I am also unaware of a scripture that says the ONLY opportunity given to man to repent is when they are dwelling in man’s world.

I am almost certain that this idea was established through the RCC. When we think about their doctrine where they established for themselves high priests as mediators, making themselves over as another Christ, and then demanding that people go to them with their sins in order to be forgiven and saved, they have completely mutilated the truth. They have spread the lie that one must repent before they die or else they will receive eternal damnation.

Please listen to this,

All sins are already forgiven because of Christ, and by this ALL HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMMITTED TO BEING RESURRECTED.

15:21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.
    15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

All people are resurrected, however to receive eternal life one must choose the path of God, and they must repent of their ways. Once again I am unaware of a scripture however that says repentance must come before they die in man’s world. What the scriptures actually teach is that the majority of people will accept God AFTER the resurrection.

Joh 17:25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

The world has not known God, and to this day the world does not know God, only a few who have been called out of man’s world, have come to know Him.

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Ephesians 1:11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

2Pe 3:9[ The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

The people of the second resurrection will see God's glory through the work He has done with the firstfruits. The creation awaits for the revealing of the Sons of God, of which will work to deliver the rest of creation out of the bondage of corruption. Once again, this age has been the time that God has been calling firstfruits, and these play the glorious role of helping Christ at his return to delivery the whole rest of creation out of bondage.

John 1:11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

As everyone was born into the sin of the world through Adam, everyone will be born into the Spirit of God.

Even Jesus said he can do nothing of himself, but that he NEEDS the Father's Spirit working in him.

God works all things according to His will, and that which He Wills is to bring ALL men into repentance. First He works His Spirit into the firstfruits, THEN COMES THE END, WHERE HE WORKS IT INTO ALL, SO THAT HE WILL BE ALL IN ALL. The firstfruits are helpers with Christ in subjecting the rest of the world to God. God through Jesus was able to call a few to Him, but God through Jesus and the saints will be able to call the rest.

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

Those that die repenting and following Christ are the FIRST to be called into God’s Spirit, and will be the FIRST granted the promise of eternal life.

Ephesians 1:8 Just as it is written: “God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day.”9 And David says: “Let their table become a snare and a trap, A stumbling block and a recompense to them. 10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, And bow down their back always.” 11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 For if the fi
    rstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
    17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.” 28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! 34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?” 35 “Or who has first given to Him And it shall be repaid to him?” 36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Everything works in due time according to God's will and plan of which His gifts and calling are IRROVOCABLE. We can see clearly that here in man's world God's Spirit is working and calling only a few, but the scriptures says after the resurrection of the firstfruits, of which being Jesus and the saints, the REST of the world with be called, so that all on earth are subjected to God and God is All in ALL

Ezekiel 37:13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.' “

God chooses WHEN to put His Spirit in us, and He will put it in ALL men in due time.

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

God Bless, Jodi

NickHassan
    Participant

Really Jodi,
    He will put His spirit in all the carnal evilminded rebels?
    It is not written.

could be jodi's pulling from maybe a text that was not entered into the canon, i do believe it is peters version of revelation, where there is a passage saying everyone will go to the kingdom, I believe that is the passage that cast it from the canon, correct me if i am wrong, liike I said, it is how your taught.

spirit or man?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WOB,
    It is their obsession of desperation.
    Scripture never teaches all will be saved.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..we were all evil minded people and God gave us his spirit. God put his spirit into a CARNAL minded person like yourself right. What makes you or I any different then others, Scripture says “GOD is no respecter of Persons”. Nick why are you arguing with the scriptures that Jodi quoted.. Why not show were they are not true if you can. Or give us (YOUR) understanding of what they say then, instead of saying things like”it is their obsession of desperation” or “he will put his spirit in all the carnal evil minded rebels”? Like you weren't a carnal evil minded REBEL. Peter said we have (ALL) had our past in such things. But GOd can show you mercy , but the hell with everyone else right?

peace and love…………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi………Good post there those, here who do really appreciate you time and effort you put into your Posts.
    May God bless and keep you and continue to inspire you to post His truth.

love and peace to you and yours……………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Are you not ready to fully savour the meat of the oracles of God?

Hebrews 5:12
    For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. Here they are
    heb6
    1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3And this will we do, if God permit.

4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

No universal salvation there

Viewing 20 posts - 1,401 through 1,420 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account