Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 01 2009,10:50)
    There are so many different opinions of what is required for salvation, and also, this is why there are so many different denominations of so-called Christian churches.  Why is it that it is so difficult to understand Gods' word, did He do this on purpose?  If it is so important that we do the right thing to obtain salvation, why did He (God), make it so difficult to understand what He is telling us?  Surely, if a certain thing is required for salvation, and opinions vary greatly, why would He (God), make it so difficult to understand?
        Would it be fair to send many to everlasting torment, just because they made the wrong choices, even though they thought they were doing what God required?
        This web site as an example, has many debating with one another, as to what is correct biblical understanding.  How unfair it would be if only some are correct, and others cast into hell because they thought they were right, and tried hard to obey, but were wrong?
        What are your opinions?

Blessings.

Hi Chosenone:

What is difficult about God's plan for salvation?

The gospel (good news) is that God has given His Only Begotten Son who has obeyed Him even unto death on the cross to pay the judgment that was against all of humanity.

If you believe God's testimony regarding this, acknowledge that you have broken his law asking for his forgiveness with a repentant heart, and follow this with water baptism which symbolic of your union with him in Jesus death, burial, and resurrection, He has promised that you will receive the Holy Ghost. You are at this point saved. All of your past sins, have been forgiven.

You are indicating through this that you will obey his commandments.  This change occurs in your heart before you obey any of the commandments.  Water baptism is an action showing that you have repented.  He has promised that you if you have not received the gift of the Holy Ghost that you will receive it if you come to Him believing His testimony regarding His Son through water baptism with a repentant heart.

When you have received the gift of the Holy Ghost, you have been born again.  You have died unto sin, and have been raised by the Holy Ghost from the dead or separation from God, and God is now the Father of your spirit, and you are a new creature as a babe in Christ Jesus.  God as your Father will lead you into all truths in His Word by His Spirit..  

As our Father teaches us, and we learn to apply His Word in our daily lives, we become like Jesus operating in that same spirit of love for God and for humanity.

Hbr 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Hbr 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

And please don't tell me that this scripture only applies to the Jews. The scripture states: “unto all them that obey him;”.

Tiffany
    Participant

I for one wouldn't argue with that.

Georg

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 01 2009,12:21)
    Hi Chosenone:

Hi 942767.

Mk.13:20 …20 And, except the Lord discounts the days, no flesh at all would be saved. But because of the chosen, whom He chooses, He discounts the days. (to Israel)

Ro.8:33 …33 Who will be indicting God's chosen ones? God, the Justifier?

Ro.9:11 …11 For, not as yet being born, nor putting into practice anything good or bad, that the purpose of God may be remaining as a choice, not out of acts, but of Him Who is calling,

Ro.11:7 …7 What then? What Israel is seeking for, this she did not encounter, yet the chosen encountered it.

Col.3:12 …12 Put on, then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, pitiful compassions, kindness, humility, meekness, patience,

2Tim.2:10 …10 Therefore I am enduring all because of those who are chosen, that they also may be happening upon the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with glory eonian.

1Pet.5:13 …13 Greeting you is the ecclesia in Babylon, chosen together with you, and Mark, my son.

It seems to me to be “God” that choses who He calls, not what “you do” that counts.

2Cor.5:18-19 …18 Yet all is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation,
    19 how that God was in Christ, conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation.
    Looks to me that God is doing it all, yet you seem to think its your “works” that do it?

Many have various other opinions of what is required for salvation, thanks for your opinion.

Blessings.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Chosenone ………Amen brother. Good sound scriptures. It is God who call and saves (NOT) mans SELF Choices or so-called “free will” salvation works that do.

love to you and yours…………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Surely you have chosen to follow the call of grace into repentance and rebirth?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….i am save by GRACE and (NOT) of myself, as you seen to think your are, by your own “free will” Choices. I give God the Father the glory for my salvation through Christ Jesus, and you give (YOURSELF) the Glory by your So-called “free will” choice. Working through the medium of FEAR. WE are definitely opposites on this.

love and peace to you ……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Do you have anything positive to offer.
    This thread is a dead horse I agree but surely you can offer more than arguments?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..you presented a question i answered it. I will do my best if you will, and your are right it is a dead Horse, on that i agree.

peace and love to you Nick………………..gene

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Gene.
    Thanks for your support, not all are as enlightened as you. The dead horse is the one preaching “the one eternal gospel for all”, a non-biblical, heretical nonsence that has no scriptural truth, yet claims to understand scripture.

Blessings.

Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 02 2009,12:11)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 01 2009,12:21)
    Hi Chosenone:

Hi 942767.

Mk.13:20   …20 And, except the Lord discounts the days, no flesh at all would be saved. But because of the chosen, whom He chooses, He discounts the days.  (to Israel)

Ro.8:33   …33 Who will be indicting God's chosen ones? God, the Justifier?

Ro.9:11   …11 For, not as yet being born, nor putting into practice anything good or bad, that the purpose of God may be remaining as a choice, not out of acts, but of Him Who is calling,

Ro.11:7  …7 What then? What Israel is seeking for, this she did not encounter, yet the chosen encountered it.

Col.3:12   …12 Put on, then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, pitiful compassions, kindness, humility, meekness, patience,

2Tim.2:10   …10 Therefore I am enduring all because of those who are chosen, that they also may be happening upon the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with glory eonian.

1Pet.5:13   …13 Greeting you is the ecclesia in Babylon, chosen together with you, and Mark, my son.

It seems to me to be “God” that choses who He calls, not what “you do” that counts.

2Cor.5:18-19   …18 Yet all is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation,
    19 how that God was in Christ, conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation.
        Looks to me that God is doing it all, yet you seem to think its your “works” that do it?

Many have various other opinions of what is required for salvation, thanks for your opinion.

Blessings.

This is God's opinion:

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jhn 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Jhn 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Jhn 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Jhn 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Jhn 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Jhn 6:48 I am that bread of life.

Jhn 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

Jhn 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

Jhn 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Jhn 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us [his] flesh to eat?

Jhn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Jhn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Jhn 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Jhn 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Jhn 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Jhn 6:59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

Jhn 6:60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard [this], said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

Jhn 6:61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

Jhn 6:62 [What] and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Jhn 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

1Jo 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1Jo 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1Jo 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1Jo 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1Jo 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Any Questions? I agree with this!!!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

942767…..I also agree , apically with John 6:45, that answers it all, (NOW), we know who teaches and causes to learn and what that learning does ” EVERY MAN THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT AND LEARNED (FROM) GOD (COMES) UNTO ME”. Do you or anyone else see (might) if they Chose to by their so-called “Free Wills”, because it is (THEIR FREE CHOICE TO) anywhere there. NO the statement says (COMES) UNTO ME. No if and or buts about it . You WILL GO TO CHRIST (IF) YOU HAVE INDEED LEARNED AND BEEN TAUGHT FROM OR BY GOD.

Jesus said Peter who do you say I am , and Peter responded thou art the Christ the son of the living GOD. Jesus replies, (BLESSED) are you Simon Bar Joanna, because FLESH and Blood did not reveal that unto you (Jesus was flesh and blood) BUT MY FATHER who is IN HEAVEN has revealed it unto you , and i say unto you, you are Peter (Jesus had the same revelation in Him also and Know Peters destiny also) And upon (THIS ROCK) I shall build the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Question what ROCK was that ? was it not the POWER OF GOD to get into the mind of a person and cause realty of truth and convict and guide a person, that was going to build the church. Where is any so-call “FREE WILL” of man Mentioned Here. Mans so-called free will is just another false teaching the whore church has put into peoples minds. If GOD decides to save the sinner the sinner will be saved or do we think (OUR WILLS) are mightier than HIS WILL.Our wills have nothing to do with our salvation we have already proved time and time again we can't make right choices , how many times do we have to fail before we realize that. We like to puff ourselves up by thinking we are the captain of our own ships by so-called “FREE WILLS” but nothing could be further from the truth.

This is a great sin and a false teaching of modern Christianity, and needs to be repented of. Scripture is so clear that it is GOD (ALONE) who CREATES righteousness. Unless the Lord shall build the House the weary builders toil in vain. Unless the LORD is the city shield the guards maintain a useless watch.

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

chosenone
    Participant

Hi 942767.
    Matt.15:24 … Now He (Jesus), answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Ro.15:8 …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.

Ro.15:16 …16 for me (Paul) to be the minister of Christ Jesus for the nations, acting as a priest of the evangel of God,

Eph.2:11-12 …11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations in flesh — who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands — 12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world.

Unless you ignore these scriptures, or don't believe them, then quoting Jesus words, as does Nick, as being for us, I can understand why you are confused. “You must correctly cut the word of truth”. (2Tim.2:15)

Blessings.

Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 03 2009,11:12)
    Hi 942767.
        Matt.15:24   … Now He (Jesus), answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Ro.15:8   …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.

Ro.15:16   …16 for me (Paul) to be the minister of Christ Jesus for the nations, acting as a priest of the evangel of God,

Eph.2:11-12   …11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations in flesh — who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands — 12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world.

Unless you ignore these scriptures, or don't believe them, then quoting Jesus words, as does Nick, as being for us, I can understand why you are confused.  “You must correctly cut the word of truth”. (2Tim.2:15)

Blessings.

Hi CO:

And so, there is no possibility that it could be you rather than me who is confused?

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 03 2009,11:09)
    942767…..I also agree ,  apically with John 6:45, that answers it all, (NOW), we know who teaches and causes to learn and what that learning does ” EVERY MAN THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT AND LEARNED (FROM) GOD (COMES) UNTO ME”. Do you or anyone else see (might) if they Chose to by their so-called “Free Wills”, because it is (THEIR FREE CHOICE TO) anywhere there. NO the statement says (COMES) UNTO ME. No if and or buts about it . You WILL GO TO CHRIST (IF) YOU HAVE INDEED LEARNED AND BEEN TAUGHT FROM OR BY GOD.

Jesus said Peter who do you say I am , and Peter responded thou art the  Christ the son of the living GOD. Jesus replies, (BLESSED) are you Simon Bar Joanna, because FLESH and Blood did not reveal that unto you (Jesus was flesh and blood) BUT MY FATHER who is IN HEAVEN has revealed it unto you , and i say unto you, you are Peter (Jesus had the same revelation in Him also and Know Peters destiny also) And upon (THIS ROCK) I shall build the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Question what ROCK was that ? was it not the POWER OF GOD to get into the mind of a person and cause realty of truth and convict and guide a person, that was going to build the church. Where is any so-call “FREE WILL” of man Mentioned Here. Mans so-called free will is just another false teaching the whore church has put into peoples minds. If GOD decides to save the sinner the sinner will be saved or do we think (OUR WILLS) are mightier than HIS WILL.Our wills have nothing to do with our salvation we have already proved time and time again we can't make right choices , how many times do we have to fail before we realize that. We like to puff ourselves up by thinking we are the captain of our own ships by so-called “FREE WILLS” but nothing could be further from the truth.

This is a great sin and a false teaching of modern Christianity, and needs to be repented of. Scripture is so clear that it is GOD (ALONE) who CREATES righteousness.  Unless the Lord shall build the House the weary builders toil in vain. Unless the LORD is the city shield the guards maintain a useless watch.

Hi Gene:

I have already told you what I mean by “free will”. Apparently, you have not read what I have said. I have nothing further to say to you on this topic. We are just going around in circles.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 03 2009,11:16)

Hi 942767.
        Matt.15:24   … Now He (Jesus), answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Ro.15:8   …8 For I am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.

Ro.15:16   …16 for me (Paul) to be the minister of Christ Jesus for the nations, acting as a priest of the evangel of God,

Eph.2:11-12   …11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations in flesh — who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands — 12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world.

Unless you ignore these scriptures, or don't believe them, then quoting Jesus words, as does Nick, as being for us, I can understand why you are confused.  “You must correctly cut the word of truth”. (2Tim.2:15)

Blessings.

Hi CO:

And so, there is no possibility that it could be you rather than me who is confused?

Hi 942767.
    Let scripture decide who is confused, how can you interpert it any other way?

Blessings.

Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Jan. 03 2009,11:25)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 03 2009,11:16)

Hi 942767.

Blessings.

Hi CO:

Hi 942767.
        Let scripture decide who is confused, how can you interpert it any other way?

Blessings.

Hi CO:

God will certainly decide who is confused.  I am praying for you, and I want you to know that I want God's very best for you and your family.

If you haven't repented then you have not yet been saved, and if this is so, you don't have the Holy Ghost who is the Spirit of truth.  With no Spirit of truth dwelling within, there can only be the spirit of error, and I can't have the spirit of error teach me anything from the Word of God.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1Jo 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

1Jo 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1Jo 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1Jo 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1Jo 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1Jo 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 03 2009,11:20)

942767…..I also agree ,  apically with John 6:45, that answers it all, (NOW), we know who teaches and causes to learn and what that learning does ” EVERY MAN THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT AND LEARNED (FROM) GOD (COMES) UNTO ME”. Do you or anyone else see (might) if they Chose to by their so-called “Free Wills”, because it is (THEIR FREE CHOICE TO) anywhere there. NO the statement says (COMES) UNTO ME. No if and or buts about it . You WILL GO TO CHRIST (IF) YOU HAVE INDEED LEARNED AND BEEN TAUGHT FROM OR BY GOD.

Jesus said Peter who do you say I am , and Peter responded thou art the  Christ the son of the living GOD. Jesus replies, (BLESSED) are you Simon Bar Joanna, because FLESH and Blood did not reveal that unto you (Jesus was flesh and blood) BUT MY FATHER who is IN HEAVEN has revealed it unto you , and i say unto you, you are Peter (Jesus had the same revelation in Him also and Know Peters destiny also) And upon (THIS ROCK) I shall build the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Question what ROCK was that ? was it not the POWER OF GOD to get into the mind of a person and cause realty of truth and convict and guide a person, that was going to build the church. Where is any so-call “FREE WILL” of man Mentioned Here. Mans so-called free will is just another false teaching the whore church has put into peoples minds. If GOD decides to save the sinner the sinner will be saved or do we think (OUR WILLS) are mightier than HIS WILL.Our wills have nothing to do with our salvation we have already proved time and time again we can't make right choices , how many times do we have to fail before we realize that. We like to puff ourselves up by thinking we are the captain of our own ships by so-called “FREE WILLS” but nothing could be further from the truth.

This is a great sin and a false teaching of modern Christianity, and needs to be repented of. Scripture is so clear that it is GOD (ALONE) who CREATES righteousness.  Unless the Lord shall build the House the weary builders toil in vain. Unless the LORD is the city shield the guards maintain a useless watch.

Hi Gene:

I have already told you what I mean by “free will”.  Apparently, you have not read what I have said.  I have nothing further to say to you on this topic.  We are just going around in circles.

942767…..but you telling me what (YOUR MEANING) of FREE WILL is does not change its true meaning of it . And the fact it's no where even mentioned in scripture is significant. 94, Free will is no option the only will thats to be done is GOD'S WILL Alone. Can you imagine God having to deal with Children that say we by our own “FREE WILL” are here, because when you offered us repentance we did it on our own and chose our way into salvation. Sorry 94 that never going to happen.

peace to you………………..gene

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 03 2009,13:57)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 03 2009,11:20)

Hi Gene:

I have already told you what I mean by “free will”.  Apparently, you have not read what I have said.  I have nothing further to say to you on this topic.  We are just going around in circles.

942767…..but you telling me what (YOUR MEANING) of FREE WILL is does not change its true meaning of it . And the fact it's no where even mentioned in scripture is significant. 94, Free will is no option the only will thats to be done is GOD'S WILL Alone. Can you imagine God having to deal with Children that say we by our own “FREE WILL” are here, because when you offered us repentance we did it on our own and chose our way into salvation. Sorry 94 that never going to happen.

peace to you………………..gene

Hi Gene:

What is the true meaning of “free will” according to you?

Jodi
    Participant

Decisions come from our brain,

Our BRAIN IS NOT FREE, we do not choose our parents whether they be alcoholics, drug addicts, kind, patient, loving, abusive, liberals, conservatives, hard workers, lazy, adulterers, liars, honest…..etc. We don't choose our genes and our inherited traits. Especially when we are young our brains have no control over the input going into our neocortexes, of which come from our experiences, and the knowledge given to us through the world around us.

When we make a choice it is certainly NOT A FREE one it is a product coming from our brain. When a human makes a choice it is an extraction from a brain strictly according to the input of which it has received from even before it's birth in the womb.

Can't you see this 942767!

God has a lot of healing and discipline to do in people before they can even begin to have the right mind to accept God. Obviously God could not possible be trying to call everyone right now, He would be an utter failure. God is showing a few how much we need Him, through exposes what many are like without Him. One day however, He will choose to do His work in all men, which like I said is going to take a lot of work because a lot of bad information and habits have formed in man's neocortex, it is going to take much healing and discipline to work it out.

Right now God is allowing bad influences to exist, (evil influences which come from man serving his flesh), these influences KEEP people away from possibly understanding God. This is all for the sake of the firstfruits so we can decipher between His work and man's, and know without a doubt that we want God as our leader and not man. These people, who will receive God's work in them upon the second resurrection are apart of God's plan and they too will have glory and honor for the position they had to play.

1Co 15:28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

All men have not YET been made subject to God, they have STRICTLY been made subject to their flesh. But there comes an age where as it says, all things WILL BE made subject to God, and our Almighty will BE ALL IN ALL!

Glory and honor to Him, our most Gracious and Righteous Father!

Peace to you, Jodi

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Brain stuff?
    Bad influences?
    Why not stick to scripture?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account