Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,301 through 1,320 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    So we can add to scripture our logical deductions and He does not mind?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,05:10)
    Gb,

Nick……….go look in a mirror and read that post because that exactly what you are doing , through you lack of understanding of what scripture is saying.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Scripture never says God will forgive and grant eternal life to all men

meerkat
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,06:39)

Quote (meerkat @ Dec. 23 2008,19:22)
    Nick,

God is the judge – It is our duty to show mercy, love, patience, forgiveness, hope, charity and the greatest is love –

Did I mention that Paul says “1Ti 4:10 For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.”

OOps should we change this to “saviour of some men, only of believers” ?? Did God inspire Paul to lie here?

There is no dispute that the soul and the spirit is to be separated – anything that is not of spirit does not inherit the kingdom of God.

Hi mk,
    No but you have not grasped what God is teaching the saved through Paul.

Paul does not contradict the Teacher.

No man is saved in any way except by God.

Nick

From what I can see you are pulling all verses that relate to any “judgement” and saying that all verses about judgement relates to a final “end of the world” judgement, missing the point that Jesus was talking about judgement coming to the evil judaic system where they were stoning people and thinking that offering sacrifices made it all ok, for what they judged as offences and not showing mercy …………that happened in 70AD where they got “eternal” fire – the fires of gehenna {judgement} their city/ nation destroyed and dispersed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi mk,
    Hebrews 9:27
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

meerkat
    Participant

1Pe 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MK,
    So those who had no hope were offered faith in Jesus whan he visited their prison before being raised.
    [1Peter3]

meerkat
    Participant

All flesh has no hope – it is only at the mercy of God that any of us have hope. Your choice does not save you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MK,
    14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Acts 16
    30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

34And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

Should we ignore God's offer of mercy?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,05:10)
    Gb,

N………if there in agreement with his word (NO) He doesn't mind at all. He would rather us to that then not even know what he is talking about right.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Rev22
    18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….because you don't understand what is written, don't try to use the word of GOD as a cover for not understanding it. Heb 6:1 therefore (Leaving), the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from (DEAD) Works, and of FAITH toward GOD. And guess what Nick, scripture says (NOTHING IS PERFECTED IN FEAR) So your fear tactics are useless to any one even yourself.

Are you laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works Nick? By not understanding the posted scripture . That support salvation for all (yet as by FIRE) Do you need that posted again again forth about 20 or 30 times.Then it might sink in. along with the rest of all the scriptures posted.

peace……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    Those who fear God would not dare add to His Words.
    But you can?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….i am not adding anything to his words Just trying to give understanding to them. But you are right I don't Fear Him (I LOVE HIM) because i am not under the old covenant of fear, but the New covenant that works through love not fear as the old one did. you ought to try it and come out of the FEAR and TREMBLING mode, you might come to know how wonderful and merciful He really is. Those who are driven with Fear are instable having in them the Spirit of fear, and trembling, but we have not received the Spirit of FEAR but of power are of a sound mind. Conversely those who haven't are not stable they are not of a sound mind. But a fearful and unbelieving one. AS scripture plainly shows. Now again i am not talking about reverence and respect, because if you truly love God we will certainly reverence him and respect and honor HIM.

peace to you……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    Those who are careful in how they handle the sacred scriptures do not teach universalism.
    It was not taught by Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….”O” really , Where is that written Nick. another words you would have us believe, it doesn't say Jesus died for the sins of the whole world right, and God has concluded all under sin that he might have mercy on all, and many, many. many, many, many other scriptures posted by many here, that show God will be the savior of all His creation.

love to you………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Jesus is your teacher?
    He preached the way and the kingdom.

chosenone
    Participant

Jesus teachings were for “the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matt.15:24) & (Ro.15:8)
    He (Christ Jesus) is the saviour of all, through His death and resurrection, but His earthly ministry was to Israel only.
    Believe scripture, not mans false teachings.

Blessings.

Jodi
    Participant

2 Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

I came across this scripture yesterday while reading the book of Job.

Job 42:2 “I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    God does not want any of US who are chosen to perish.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,301 through 1,320 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account