Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    Kupchuk
    Participant

God wills all mankind to be saved!

1 Tim. 2:4 …our saviour, God, Who wills that all mankind be saved and come to the realization of the truth.

1 Tim. 4:10 …that we rely on the living God Who is the saviour of all mankind, especially of believers. (Not only believers.)

1 Cor. 15:28 …Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all. (At the consummation God will be All in all, not just some)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kip,
    So all this talk about judgement is just a hoax?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2007,21:45)
    Hi Kip,

No Nick,

People will be judged. But why must you believe that judged means to burn for eternity in hell?

God will cleanse unbelievers in the lake of fire after the white throne judgement.
    Some will get many stripes, some will get few. But eventually
    every knee will bow to Jesus and be saved.

How's that for a hodgepoge of scriptures without identification? Jesus only had to say, “it was written”.
    He did ot have to quote the chapter and verse.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    You must not confuse the tribunal of Christ for those in him to be rewarded or not for their fruit, with the general judgement of all in the second resurrection. The lake of fire is the home of the beast and the false prophet for more than 1000 years, and for satan, and it seems unlikely that is to get washed up for glory.

Participant

Hi All:

While I agree that God desires for all mankind to be saved, God will not force any one to come into a relationship with Him.  We are called into a relationship with him and come freely if we so desire, and if any one is not saved, it is not because God has not done every thing possible to save him, but it was the indviduals choice not to be saved.

“For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through him might be saved.  He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD”.  (John 3:16-18)

It appears that he has to believe in order to be saved to me.  What do you think?

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Obedient belief.
    We must repent and be baptised and receive the gift of the Spirit.
    It does not change the teaching that we must follow Jesus by baptism into his death and be reborn from above.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2007,23:28)
    Hi 94,
    Obedient belief.
    We must repent and be baptised and receive the gift of the Spirit.
    It does not change the teaching that we must follow Jesus by baptism into his death and be reborn from above.

Hi Nick:

How many times must we go over this.  Believing is not just a mental assent.  Please Nick, you sound like a broken record.  You want to go over the same thing time and time again.

If God says, “forgive and you shall be forgiven” and I believe it, does that mean that I do not have to put what he says into practice in order to say that I genuinely believe this?  And, the same goes for all of the commandments that have come to us from God through Jesus Christ, including the Sabbath commandment.

Besides, I quoted the scripture.  I simply said what Jesus said, and this is what he said: “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH…”. (John 3:16)   “HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED”. (John 3:18)

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Yes I am like a broken record or like a signpost that always points towards salvation because many who visit here only read and do not write and we speak to them too.

Kupchuk
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2007,21:45)
    Hi Kip,

Hi Nick, Judgement is just that, not condemnation, it is just the penalty. If it is the “Lake of fire” (the second death), then when death is abolished, all will live.

Kupchuk
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 06 2007,22:31)
    Hi All:

While I agree that God desires for all mankind to be saved, God will not force any one to come into a relationship with Him.  We are called into a relationship with him and come freely if we so desire, and if any one is not saved, it is not because God has not done every thing possible to save him, but it was the indviduals choice not to be saved.

“For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through him might be saved.  He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD”.  (John 3:16-18)

It appears that he has to believe in order to be saved to me.  What do you think?

God Bless

Isaiah 46:8-11, …Saying, All My councel shall be confirmed, and ALL MY DESIRE WILL I DO.
    …Indeed, I speak! Indeed, I will bring it about. I formed, Indeed, I will do it.

Is God not able to do all he “desires”? Is mans so-called “free will” more powerfull than Gods will?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Kupchuk,
    Can you change your type color? I can't read what you write on my computer.
    What can I say, probably old technology.

:(

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kupchuk,
    God gives us the choice.
    No one is forced into the kingdom.
    God is graceful and courteous giving freedom to others.
    Even satan appeared in his heavenly council in Jb 1-2 and is not expelled from heavenly access till long after his rebellion.

Kupchuk
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 07 2007,11:10)
    Hi Kupchuk,
    Can you change your type color? I can't read what you write on my computer.
    What can I say, probably old technology.

:(

Tim

I have changed the colour to white, I'm new to this website and haven't figured everything out yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jerry.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2007,18:14)
    Hi Kupchuk,
    God gives us the choice.
    No one is forced into the kingdom.
    God is graceful and courteous giving freedom to others.
    Even satan appeared in his heavenly council in Jb 1-2 and is not expelled from heavenly access till long after his rebellion.

Satan had been expelled long before jb 1-2.
    He had to go back to get permission from God to torment Job.

Satan can still only do what God lets him do.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    He was there despite his mischief and God was still on speaking terms. What evidence of a previous expulsion do you have? When God says no then does He not mean it?
    Revelation shows the final expulsion with his angels.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Kupchuk @ Mar. 07 2007,22:44)
    I have changed the colour to white, I'm new to this website and haven't figured everything out yet.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry,
    If you could change it from white to something darker that would be great…

Thanks

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi Tim

Seriously? Thats so not fair!

Hugs
    Phoenix

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2007,23:43)
    Hi Tim,
    He was there despite his mischief and God was still on speaking terms. What evidence of a previous expulsion do you have? When God says no then does He not mean it?
    Revelation shows the final expulsion with his angels.

Hi Nick,
    Wasn't satan in the garden of eden disguised as a snake?
    That was long before he tormented Job.

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 08 2007,04:11)
    Hi Tim

Hugs
    Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

I don't know what you mean “so not fair”.
    God was the one that put the idea into satan's mind to torment Job to begin with.
    God told satan,

Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Then God told satan to go do whatever he wanted to do to Job except kill him.
    Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he [is] in thine hand; but save his life.

Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath [is] in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Satan couldn't do any more to Job than God gave him permission to do. But God let him kill Job's entire family, destroy his farm and all of his animals, cover him in boils. Pretty much ruin his life, but not kill him.

Satan can still do only what God permits.
    You don't really believe that satan has more power than our God do you?

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 08 2007,04:11)
    Hi Tim

Hugs
    Phoenix

True though P
    Read Jb 1-2

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account