Understanding scripture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ May 12 2014,03:23)

Quote (terraricca @ April 29 2014,11:19)

Quote (942767 @ April 29 2014,06:02)

Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2014,04:02)
    Marty

can you really not take in consideration Isaiah 24 and 25 ???

and Ezekiel 48 just to mention a few

Pierre:

I am talking about understanding the book of revelation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

almost everything that is in revelation is in the OT

Hi Pierre:

It may be that it is in the OT, but the word “revelation” means an unveiling of the truth, and the scriptures states that God gave this knowledge to Jesus Christ, and he revealed what God gave him to the church through his messengers.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

1CO 2:7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

MARTY, WHAT IS IT YOU SAY IS NEW ???

1CO 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed

2Co 5:5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
    2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.
    2Co 5:7 We live by faith, not by sight.

THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE ADDRESSED TO THE ONES THAT ARE CALLED TO HEAVEN (144K)

EVEN THOSE FOR THE EARTH WILL BE CHANGED TO THEIR NEW FLESH BODY ,HEALTHY AS COULD BE NO RESTRICTION ON THE BRAIN ABILITY

terraricca
    Participant

DOUBLICATE

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 12 2014,09:21)

Quote (942767 @ May 12 2014,03:23)

Quote (terraricca @ April 29 2014,11:19)

Quote (942767 @ April 29 2014,06:02)

Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2014,04:02)
    Marty

can you really not take in consideration Isaiah 24 and 25 ???

and Ezekiel 48 just to mention a few

Pierre:

I am talking about understanding the book of revelation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

almost everything that is in revelation is in the OT

Hi Pierre:

It may be that it is in the OT, but the word “revelation” means an unveiling of the truth, and the scriptures states that God gave this knowledge to Jesus Christ, and he revealed what God gave him to the church through his messengers.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

1CO 2:7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

MARTY, WHAT IS IT YOU SAY IS NEW ???

1CO 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed

2Co 5:5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
    2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.
    2Co 5:7 We live by faith, not by sight.

THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE ADDRESSED TO THE ONES THAT ARE CALLED TO HEAVEN (144K)

EVEN THOSE FOR THE EARTH WILL BE CHANGED TO THEIR NEW FLESH BODY ,HEALTHY AS COULD BE NO RESTRICTION ON THE BRAIN ABILITY

Hi Pierre:

It is not what I say but what the scriptures state that matters, and in order for us to preach the truth it must be revealed to us by God. Although it may have been there in the OT, it was hidden according to the scriptures.

This is a scripture from the book of Daniel which states:

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And Daniel stated:

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    144000 called to heaven??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2014,04:20)
    Hi T,
    144000 called to heaven??

n

yes nick;rev;7 and 14

Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account