Understanding scripture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

hi JA,
    Then show some depth and avoid carnal antipathy.

JustAskin
    Participant

"Even as I try to get out – he pulls me straight back in" (Michael Corleone – Godfather part 2)

T8, do you allow robots in your Forum – There is one called "Nick Hassan" that is running amok posting gibberish!

He is posting long complicated dictionary words that I don't understand! That is abuse of me – Can I report him?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ego is probably the greatest blockage to the truth of God. One who thinks he has it all ususlly has very little. Its hard for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom. He thinks he has it all. Its hard for the self-sufficient man to enter because he is offering his works and efforts in

exchange for purification and salvation. It is the humble man who says, I know in and of myself I cannot do anything that makes me acceptable to God. Yet I will believe in his son, Jesus the truth. What he says is final for my life no matter what I believe the rest of the

Bible says that might contradict his truth. On the rock solid foundation of Jesus words I stand and no religious garbage can steal my faith away.

This unloving ego banter between brothers is perhaps a poor example of peace and joy. Bless all, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ July 14 2010,12:48)
    "Even as I try to get out – he pulls me straight back in" (Michael Corleone – Godfather part 2)

T8, do you allow robots in your Forum – There is one called "Nick Hassan" that is running amok posting gibberish!

He is posting long complicated dictionary words that I don't understand! That is abuse of me – Can I report him?

GROW UP…….If you don't understand ask for clarification or get a dictionary

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 14 2010,23:21)
    Ego is probably the greatest blockage to the truth of God. One who thinks he has it all ususlly has very little. Its hard for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom. He thinks he has it all. Its hard for the self-sufficient man to enter because he is offering his works and efforts in

exchange for purification and salvation. It is the humble man who says, I know in and of myself I cannot do anything that makes me acceptable to God. Yet I will believe in his son, Jesus the truth. What he says is final for my life no matter what I believe the rest of the

Bible says that might contradict his truth. On the rock solid foundation of Jesus words I stand and no religious garbage can steal my faith away.

This unloving ego banter between brothers is perhaps a poor example of peace and joy. Bless all, TK

TK

your comment is of good taste and true,

but in a bar in town there was two people sitting on a table one was a alcoholic and the other one a veteran smoker ,they could agree on many subjects but two ,it would not matter how hard they try ,

Pierre

JustAskin
    Participant

!Mein Gott! Does no one understand JustAskin?

JustAskin does not Ask because JustAskin does not know!

Read, and reread JustAskin's posts.

Strip away a layer, you will see another message.

Have I not said. Who understands this that Jesus says to the Jews, 'Why do you not understand my mode of speech?'

Why are you all slow shallow of learning and understanding?

Wisdom evades you because you look not to the Spiritual, which is within the carnal, but see only the carnal exterior, the superficial and you feed on it like ravenous wild beast who have no understanding nor Godly thought, but seek only what drives their momemtary desires and predefined aims.

Does anyone think JustAskin is saying he doesn't know dictionary?
    Does JustAskin not interject between two disagreeing parties and see the problem is one of Janus views. JustAskin, suggesting, giving guidance that the two parties should outpour their definition on the matter so an agreement can be reached as the meaning of the subject in dispute?

Does anyone see JustAskin at odds with his views. I challenge even the mighty WJ, and others to show me even ONE post that shows JustAskin to be at odds….and guess what…yes, No one has stepped up.

Some call it 'Ego', some call it 'Vanity'. Check it out 'why' they are really saying those thing against JustAskin, yeh, I am Just Askin'

Who can know Truth even if were thrust in their unrighteous minds, or even 'teased' there like JustAskin tries.

Satan is not unaware of those who are righteous and will not be absent from the minds of those of whom give their right arm in payment for his support. They become his weapon, his tool, they weary the mind, yeah, weary JustAskin into submission, they bore into him with unsharpened, unpointed, badly used, ignorant, application of Scripture (Scriptural Appliances) and so JustAskin calls them:
                          'Bradawl'
                          'A small boring tool'!!

Much more to say. Lots of Fish to Fry, and it's not even Friday!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: All human beings create themselves from birth (their ruling ego) by what they have chosen to believe in life. From a clear mind at the beginning of life we are all taught physicality by what we see, smell, hear, taste, and touch. The hands on experiences we have engrave deep beliefs. Yet most of the information avenues on earth, that we create ourselves from, are of mass media, books, movies, newpapers, news tv, etc.!

Constant checks and balances in the mind as to truth or error are exercised daily in this earth realm. From these choices we create who we think we are. It is what we think or believe we are that we are.

Along with the sources noted, much of our information is heresay, gossip and conjecture from neighbors and friends. In this world we create our ego selves with ninety percent non-truth(or at least un-proven facts). Whatever is written or spoken is at least third party news and is tainted by the dictator and acceptor both. If the masses believe it then we usually go along. This is just plain human development. Very little or no spiritual learning until the soul decides its time and one then feels the urge to search spirituality.

This same form of belief system by indoctrination has passed religious beliefs down through mankind for over 2000 years. In this type of teaching if one at the beginning is blind to the truth then he will teach blindness and those that recieve his blind truth will pass their blindness down and the truth is mostly lost. Seminary schools (nursery schools) indoctrinate mostly blindness.

The only truth I could find to place rock solid faith in was the words of Jesus a man who mastered life, physical laws, and returned after his transformation proving for me continuous life.

The ot religious world, mostly established and twisted by man, that was functioning was a destructive and powerful world order that was lost in believing in sin and all the destructive aspects of sin belief. They had created religion as a fearful attempt to appease and pacify an angry God that required bloodshed/sacrifice for forgiveness of their own error/sin. Jesus came to end that destructive era and to reveal the true God of love with the truth of who and where God is. The end of that world came with the arrival of Jesus.

The law and the prophets were until John.Luke16:16—In the fulness of time..the summing up of all things came Jesus.Eph2:10—Jesus was the one Moses and the prohets wrote of John 1:45….. It was the end of time for the ot. Eternal life was preached in the gospels.

John prepared the minds of the people for the truth by creating a symbolic brain washing. Baptism with water was an outward showing of the necessity to clean out the mind of old beliefs created through religion. Physical temples, works and rituals that were accepted before by religion were now being changed to spirit. Believing the words of Jesus the Christ that came from God was the new infilling of the spirit. Infilling with the spirit words of God will create the Kingdom of God within each individual. Each person is the Kingdom, the body, and the Temple of God.

Jesus taught that we are clean and acceptable to God. Religion taught we were sinners, unworthy, unrighteous, and unacceptable to God.
    I choose to follow the master himself. If one makes Jesus lord of his life then the fulness of God is created within that person. As one continues to enlighten himself with the truth he returns to the light from where he came.

There is Truth of God and deception against the truth. The war we have is not flesh and blood, it is against powers of lies and deceptions.
    Unworthyness is a lie. Uncleanliness is a lie. Unrighteousness is a lie. In a spiritual war you don't fist fight you refuse to accept and pay no attention to the lies. If one pays attention to lies and deceptions he empowers that lie to exist in his powerful mind of Christ, he will then experience that lie. Resistance causes the opposite of intention!

Now the father, son and whole spirit dwell within each individual. If one believes he will experience eternal life, peace, love, joy, health etc. If one believes in the physical works of the ot law he will reap the pain, suffering, sickness, disease, and degradation of the old ways.

This is a short version of my personal overview of the truth of God sent through Jesus. This is what was given to me over 20 years of study at home, apart from any so called church. I welcome critique with scripture quotes to back up. God Bless, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ July 15 2010,01:07)

Have I not said. Who understands this that Jesus says to the Jews, 'Why do you not understand my mode of speech?'

Wisdom evades you because you look not to the Spiritual, which is within the carnal, but see only the carnal exterior, the superficial and you feed on it like ravenous wild beast who have no understanding nor Godly thought, but seek only what drives their momemtary desires and predefined aims.

Does JustAskin not interject between two disagreeing parties and see the problem is one of Janus views. JustAskin, suggesting, giving guidance that the two parties should outpour their definition on the matter so an agreement can be reached as the meaning of the subject in dispute?

Does anyone see JustAskin at odds with his views. I challenge even the mighty WJ, and others to show me even ONE post that shows JustAskin to be at odds….and guess what…yes, No one has stepped up.

Some call it 'Ego', some call it 'Vanity'. Check it out 'why' they are really saying those thing against JustAskin, yeh, I am Just Askin'

Who can know Truth even if were thrust in their unrighteous minds, or even 'teased' there like JustAskin tries.

Satan is not unaware of those who are righteous and will not be absent from the minds of those of whom give their right arm in payment for his support. They become his weapon, his tool, they weary the mind, yeah, weary JustAskin into submission, they bore into him with unsharpened, unpointed, badly used, ignorant, application of Scripture (Scriptural Appliances) and so JustAskin calls them:
                          'Bradawl'
                          'A small boring tool'!!

Greetings JA….Encryption is something Iam some what familiar with….There are no keys available as for there is no consistancy in your messaging….speak planly instead of riddles and ambiguity..

Ed J
    Participant

Click here

Ed J
    Participant

Does anyone see JustAskin at odds with his views.

Yes; I do!

Ed J
    Participant

…I am Just Askin'

Click here

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2010,07:10)

…I am Just Askin'

Click here

edj

you like to take things out of context ,do you little devil you are : :D :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2010,07:47)
    edj
    you like to take things out of context ,do you little devil you are :  :D  :D

Hi Terraricca,

Have you now joined ranks with BD?
    (Jer.46:22 / Ezekiel 4:2) (Click Here)

Jer.46:22 The voice thereof shall go like a serpent
    Ezekiel 4:2 And lay siege against [The HolyCity]…

Isaiah 28:10-11 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept;
    line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with
    stammering lips and "another tongue" will HE speak to this people

Ed J (Eccl.9:12-16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2010,20:49)

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2010,07:47)
    edj
    you like to take things out of context ,do you little devil you are :  :D  :D

Hi Terraricca,

Have you now joined ranks with BD?
    (Jer.46:22 / Ezekiel 4:2) (Click Here)

Jer.46:22 The voice thereof shall go like a serpent
    Ezekiel 4:2 And lay siege against [The HolyCity]…

Isaiah 28:10-11 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept;
    line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with
    stammering lips and "another tongue" will HE speak to this people

Ed J (Eccl.9:12-16 / Isaiah 60:14)

edj

no ,i have only joint Christ and God,

but i went to that "click here" staff you showed and so you got my comment,
    whats wrong with that you should not have ask to go to that site.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2010,16:42)
    edj

…i went to that "click here" staff you showed and so you got my comment,
    whats wrong with that you should not have ask to go to that site.

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

What comment where?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ July 15 2010,08:07)

'Bradawl'
                          'A small boring tool'!!

JA

look what i found,remember this???

this topic is about "understanding scriptures "" not understanding JustAskin.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

1Ki 8:39 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with each man according to all he does, since you know his heart (for you alone know the hearts of all men),

2Ki 5:18 But may the LORD forgive your servant for this one thing: When my master enters the temple of Rimmon to bow down and he is leaning on my arm and I bow there also—when I bow down in the temple of Rimmon, may the LORD forgive your servant for this.”

Ps 19:12 Who can discern his errors?
    Forgive my hidden faults.

Jer 5:1 “Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
    If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.

Jer 5:7 “Why should I forgive you?
    Your children have forsaken me
    and sworn by gods that are not gods.
    I supplied all their needs,
    yet they committed adultery
    and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.

Jer 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
    or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,”
    declares the LORD.
    “For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”
    Jer 33:8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me

Jer 36:3 Perhaps when the people of Judah hear about every disaster I plan to inflict on them, each of them will turn from his wicked way; then I will forgive their wickedness and their sin.”

Jer 50:20 In those days, at that time,”
    declares the LORD,
    “search will be made for Israel’s guilt,
    but there will be none,
    and for the sins of Judah,
    but none will be found,
    for I will forgive the remnant I spare.

Hos 14:2 Take words with you
    and return to the LORD.
    Say to him:
    “Forgive all our sins
    and receive us graciously,
    that we may offer the fruit of our lips.

Mt 6:12 Forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
    Mt 6:14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2010,16:45)
    all

1Ki 8:39 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with each man according to all he does, since you know his heart (for you alone know the hearts of all men),

2Ki 5:18 But may the LORD forgive your servant for this one thing: When my master enters the temple of Rimmon to bow down and he is leaning on my arm and I bow there also—when I bow down in the temple of Rimmon, may the LORD forgive your servant for this.”

Ps 19:12 Who can discern his errors?
    Forgive my hidden faults.

Jer 5:1 “Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
    If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.

Jer 5:7 “Why should I forgive you?
    Your children have forsaken me
    and sworn by gods that are not gods.
    I supplied all their needs,
    yet they committed adultery
    and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.

Jer 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
    or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’
    because they will all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest,”
    declares the LORD.
    “For I will forgive their wickedness
    and will remember their sins no more.”
    Jer 33:8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me

Jer 36:3 Perhaps when the people of Judah hear about every disaster I plan to inflict on them, each of them will turn from his wicked way; then I will forgive their wickedness and their sin.”

Jer 50:20 In those days, at that time,”
    declares the LORD,
    “search will be made for Israel’s guilt,
    but there will be none,
    and for the sins of Judah,
    but none will be found,
    for I will forgive the remnant I spare.

Hos 14:2 Take words with you
    and return to the LORD.
    Say to him:
    “Forgive all our sins
    and receive us graciously,
    that we may offer the fruit of our lips.

Mt 6:12 Forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
    Mt 6:14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Hi Pierre,

"The Key" word in these verses is FORGIVE.

Can you Post all the verses with "The Key" word SALVATION next?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

terraricca
    Participant

edj

you right ,so that is what we have to find in God way

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

do we forgive ??? but what do we have to forgive ???

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account