Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

all

anyone as an understanding of this;Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
    Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

it looks that eveyone knows or do not want to know ,or are convince that no one knows .

Rev;13 two beasts who are they ? who can we know that it would the true understanding?

who his the beast in rev; 17 ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why are the letters to the churches written ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why are they 7 letters,7 bowls,7 seals,7 plegs,7 heads on the beasts??????????????????

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why is it that the dragon and the beasts in Rev;13 and 17 have 7 heads???

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why is it that there are 7 spirits and 7 stars but in the hand???

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2010,11:06)
    it looks that eveyone knows or do not want to know ,or are convince that no one knows .

Rev;13  two beasts who are they ? who can we know that it would the true understanding?

Pierre

I just got done answering this on another thread, but I gladly do it again

First you have to be sure you notice the difference in the two beasts.

Rev. 13; It is made up from parts of the three previous empires; Leopard=Greece; Bear=Medo-Persia; Lion=Babylon.
    The seven heads represent the seven empires of the Bible.
    There are “ten” horns on his head; a horn stands for ruler/king. Ten is the number of completion, or “all” included, meaning, ALL the kings that would rule Rome.
    You also see “ten” crowns; a crown symbolises power to rule, meaning, all the kings of Rome had power to rule.

Now compare with Rev. 17; The seven heads have the same meaning
    There are “ten” horns on his head, but notice, NO crowns.
    Who are “these”horns/rulers?

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Now who could be a KING and would not have power to rule?
    How can they “receive” power “AS” kings with “A” beast/government, that only lasted a short time?

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

They “ALL” have one mind, meaning, they will all come to an understanding of what to do.
    How can they all give their power to this “beast/government”?
    By forming what was supposed to become a “One World Government”, the League of Nation; it lasted from 1918 – 1946, a short time.
    All the members of the League of Nation “gave” their power to the beast/government.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 16 2010,17:59)

Rev;13  two beasts who are they ? who can we know that it would the true understanding?

Pierre

Rev. 13; It is made up from parts of the three previous empires; Leopard=Greece; Bear=Medo-Persia; Lion=Babylon.
    There are “ten” horns on his head; a horn stands for ruler/king. Ten is the number of completion, or “all” included, meaning, ALL the kings that would rule Rome.
    You also see “ten” crowns; a crown symbolises power to rule, meaning, all the kings of Rome had power to rule.

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

How can they “receive” power “AS” kings with “A” beast/government, that only lasted a short time?

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

They “ALL” have one mind, meaning, they will all come to an understanding of what to do.
    By forming what was supposed to become a “One World Government”, the League of Nation; it lasted from 1918 – 1946, a short time.
    All the members of the League of Nation “gave” their power to the beast/government.

Georg

georg

first clear Dan2 and 7

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2010,11:39)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 16 2010,17:59)

Pierre

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

Georg

georg

first clear Dan2 and 7

Pierre

I think I hear an echo; what don't you understand about it?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

yea;;;

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2010,09:35)
    georg

yea;;;

You know, people by now realise you're pretending.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 19 2010,00:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2010,09:35)
    georg

yea;;;

Georg

georg

Georg

I do not have a big ego,God is first that what matters,not me.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 16 2010,10:59)

Pierre

Georg

Did you not ask to know?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 20 2010,03:20)

Pierre

Georg

Did you not ask to know?

Georg

georg

are you convinced that this is the truth,true understand?or
    is a compilation of what men as seen in Gods word??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2010,02:30)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 20 2010,03:20)

Pierre

Georg

Did you not ask to know?

Georg

georg

are you convinced that this is the truth,true understand?or
    is a compilation of what men as seen in Gods word??

Pierre

What is it that you are in doubt of? or do you have a better understanding that makes sense?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

what ever i will say you will not accept, read back 10 pages or so ,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2010,10:01)
    georg

Pierre

If you don't even take the word of God as truth, then what will you take as truth, your own understanding?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 23 2010,11:40)

georg

Pierre

If you don't even take the word of God as truth, then what will you take as truth, your own understanding?

Georg

georg

you explain thing with Israel and apply things that was and is fullfilled before or in 70 AD.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 23 2010,05:29)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

you explain thing with Israel and apply things that was and is fullfilled before or in 70 AD.

Pierre

Then show me the scripture that says so!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 26 2010,19:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 23 2010,05:29)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

Then show me the scripture that says so!

Georg

georg

here it is;;
    Quote (terraricca @ April 27 2010,11:19)
    Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,03:06)
    Quote (terraricca @ April 24 2010,12:56)
    Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,11:28)
    terraricca

I have all those scriptures in my Bible; what is the point you're trying to make?

Georg

georg

you remember the fig three ?

that's where you told me “you don't know”

this were the signs the apostles are to look for to escape from the disaster to come over Jerusalem

terraricca

The destruction of Jerusalem and the temple happened in 70 AD, by then only John was still alive.
    The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

georg

Jerusalem temple totally destroyed in 70 AD as accomplish what Jesus as said,

you say;;The fig tree is a sign for our time; we have witnessed the return of the Jews to their homeland, and the reestablishing of their nation in 1948. That is when the counting of the last generation began.

Georg

all as been done in 70AD that was the final connection of Israel to God ,as per the law, there is still remain the promise.

but nothing else no more connection in prophesy

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Joe 3:1 ¶ For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Mic 4:7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

Zec 2:8 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Zec 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

Zec 8:14 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:

Zec 8:15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.

Zec 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Georg

and i give you my answer on that in the next quote

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account