Understanding Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2010,19:21)
    Really Georg,
    Would you apply promises given to the Jews to all men?

No, I apply promises given by Jesus to all men; he came to die for “ALL”, that means “ALL” must be given a chance.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    We do not adapt scripture to make our own vision possible.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 05 2010,18:59)

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2010,02:23)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 05 2010,01:18)

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2010,13:23)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 04 2010,12:32)

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2010,04:33)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 04 2010,01:42)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2010,09:48)
    Hi Georg,
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God[Rom8]
    God is at work in us to will and to do.[Phil2]

In the millenium those called to be kings and priests in the first resurrection will not be distracted by their own spirit and own will but will have an easy burden following only the inspiration of God's Spirit.

Nick

Be for real, do you really think God's Holy Spirit is at work here on this forum? God is not the author of confusion; that is all you have here.
    I'm not talking about the first resurrection, you know my question concerns the second; and you have avoided given me an answer just as terraricca has.
    You two talk around it that it makes me dizzy, but you have only guesses, no real answers.

Georg

georg

i have answered you but in the other topic,and ask your question clearly so i can understand what you looking for in your answer.

also georg my prayers to God is ,if i can by being the vessel God uses to bring but one soul to him ,i be richer than the richest man on the planet.

you have answered me nothing, nor have you ever commented on the scriptures I gave you. you and Nick have avoided every question I ask; you are both politician Christians.

Georg

georg

stay in this topic and show me your question scriptures that i did not answer may be i did not see them .

Over the course on this thread, there have been many questions you either ignored, or changed the subject on. I am not about to go back and look for them, I feel it would be pointless anyway; but just for the fun of it.
    You have not made it clear how all the dead, which will come up in the “second” resurrection, will be given a chance to be saved?
    In connection with that question let me ask you; when will this scripture apply?

Act 3:23   And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.  

And don't give me a bunch of scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject, I want your understanding on it.

Georg

georg

before i give you a answer,you answer this;;
    Act 3:23   And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.  

is this verse applied to all who lived anywere in the world after his dead ???

if you say yes to that ;could you explain this;Mt 10:15 I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.
    Mt 11:23 And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to the skies? No, you will go down to the depths. If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day.
    Mt 11:24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”
    Lk 10:12 I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.
    Lk 17:29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.
    Ro 9:29 It is just as Isaiah said previously:
    “Unless the Lord Almighty
    had left us descendants,
    we would have become like Sodom,
    we would have been like Gomorrah.”
    2Pe 2:6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

Again, YOU ask many questions before answering mine, and give me a bunch of scriptures; so there is nothing new, is there?
    Be a man, either give me an answer, or say you don't know; quit politician around.

BTW, that verse is meant for the time during the millennium, because at no other time will nothing “but” the truth be taught.

Georg

georg

what s your problem, you state a scripture and my answer is in my question ,but you would not read it or understand it ,
    why is that ??

because you are oriented to only see your view right or wrong

some times there is no yes and no answer,it takes prove

so answer the question;

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

You're right, as you can tell, it was early in the morning, and for some reason I missed your question with the face behind it.
    To answer that question; yes, not only “after” his death, but “ALL” who lived “BEFORE” his coming the first time.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 06 2010,22:29)
    terraricca

You're right, as you can tell, it was early in the morning, and for some reason I missed your question with the face behind it.
    To answer that question; yes, not only “after” his death, but “ALL” who lived “BEFORE” his coming the first time.

Georg

GEORG

thank you

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Those who were in Sodom and Gomorrah did not reject the promised prophet Jesus which is a greater risk.
    As sons of Moses they may yet find mercy before the throne of God.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 06 2010,06:39)
    Hi Georg,

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Did Jesus come to save the world, or the people in the world?
    Is that what you call your own vision?
    I call that truth.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 07 2010,07:15)
    Hi,
    Those who were in Sodom and Gomorrah did not reject the promised prophet Jesus which is a greater risk.
    As sons of Moses they may yet find mercy before the throne of God.

Yes they will, after they except Jesus as their Lord and savior.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 07 2010,12:11)

Hi Georg,

Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  

I call that truth.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    So you think this means everyone will be saved?
    No the Son was sent so that men will believe and be saved.[Jn3]

After death comes judgement

terraricca
    Participant

hi

revelation is a fascinating book so is Ezekiel, so i be away for a while into my serious study of those two books it only can be done in the spirit of Christ.

as for this forum ;Georg was mostly right as individuels ;;Rev 3:8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
    Rev 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews(christians) though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
    Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
    Rev 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
    Rev 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
    Rev 3:13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit(scriptures) says to the churches.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 07 2010,14:04)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 07 2010,12:11)

Hi Georg,

Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  

I call that truth.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    So you think this means everyone will be saved?
    No the Son was sent so that men will believe and be saved.[Jn3]

After death comes judgement

No, I never said “all” will be saved, Is. 65:20 tells you that, and so does Rev. 20:9.
    What I say is, “all” will be given a chance “to be saved”.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

HI Georg,
    Yes that is your opinion.
    But the opportunities if they come will come from God, not our manipulations.

How will they hear unless a preacher is sent?

Then there is the mercy of God who takes some men to the wedding feast BOTH GOOD AND BAD from the highways and byways.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2010,06:17)
    HI Georg,

Then there is the mercy of God who takes some men to the wedding feast BOTH GOOD AND BAD from the highways and byways.

Nick, the sad truth is, what you don't understand you call opinion.
    Where in the Bible does it say that it is God's mercy that gets you into his kingdom? or, it is his mercy that saves you?
    God is no respecter of person, his rules apply to all.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 08 2010,18:10)

HI Georg,

Where in the Bible does it say that it is God's mercy that gets you into his kingdom? or, it is his mercy that saves you?

Georg

georg

i am a little late but yes you right ,and there is a very good reason for it as well

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

HI Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

theodorej
    Participant

HI Georg,

Georg

Greetings Georg…..Throughout scripture we read of Gods graciousness( His Grace)and his willingness to forgive(his Mercy)inconjuction with his will that no one should be condemmed,however,because of the rebellous nature of man their will be those who do not attain salvation,simply because they chose not to call on the name of the Lord….It is only through his Grace and Mercy that we will be spared the second death…

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 28 2010,22:45)

HI Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.

God bless
    Ed J

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ July 09 2010,20:28)

HI Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Act 4:10   Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  

Act 4:11   This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  

Act 4:12   Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Hi Georg,

Great; are you now beginning to learn?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2010,05:39)

HI Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Act 4:10   Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  

Act 4:11   This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  

Act 4:12   Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Hi Georg,

God bless

Take a look at all the subjects presented in “Biblical Prophecy”, and who is interested in it them, or should I say, who is not interested in them, INCLUDING YOU, EDDY!
    You know why that is? when you don't understand a subject you don't even know what questions to ask because you feel you might make a fool of your self, and nobody on this forum wants to admit they don't understand something, INCLUDING YOU, EDDY!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ July 24 2010,06:39)

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2010,05:39)

HI Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Georg,

God bless

Take a look at all the subjects presented in “Biblical Prophecy”, and who is interested in it them, or should I say, who is not interested in them, INCLUDING YOU, EDDY!
    You know why that is? when you don't understand a subject you don't even know what questions to ask because you feel you might make a fool of your self, and nobody on this forum wants to admit they don't understand something, INCLUDING YOU, EDDY!

Greetings Georg…..There is a lot I don't know and even more I don't understand….Having said that,….I would think that prophesy is a mystery to the wise and the learned ones….But….The kids understand it

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account