Truth about this easter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    trettep
    Participant

I should probably write an article on the Enoch Calendar so others can see this. According to that calendar a day is 18 parts of 80 minutes each.

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes ,
    Easter is of the world… of compromised Babylonian and Roman origins.

What we need to know is more about the Jewish feasts. The church of the world has copied these giving their feasts a sense of artificial credibility but the Jewish feasts need to be understood as they are prophetic and they will be reintroduced in the millenial reign.

Anonymous

I have no question that those feast days should still be recognized. I'm still learning about these. I'm gonna start another thread to deal with some of the other issues brought up in this thread about calendar, time, days, hours, etc..

Paul

trettep
    Participant

I have confirmed (at least to myself) according to the Enoch calendar and the King James version of the bible that the evening of April 23rd will commence the Passover at sunset. On that day the daylight will be approximately 10 Sacred Calendar hours (10 x 80 minutes = 800 minutes) of daylight in Jerusalem. The only new moon that could have achieved this is the one found in the month of April. The reason for this is that the first day of the first month would be between 9 sacred calendar hours and 10 sacred calendar hours of light. Additionally that put the beginning of solar portion of the calendar at March 23rd.

So who all is preparing for Passover?

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

How are you preparing Paul?

Anonymous

Not sure yet. I have been talking to some Jewish friends to get the modern perspective and gotten some good information back from them. I will be looking into this more this week and on the next sabbath since its immediately preceeding the Passover. I have to study the preparation day concerns soon though. I won't be killing any lambs or sacraficing animals as I know those were done away with. However Passover was commanded to be kept forever.

Paul

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ April 17 2005,21:41)
    Not sure yet.  I have been talking to some Jewish friends to get the modern perspective and gotten some good information back from them.  I will be looking into this more this week and on the next sabbath since its immediately preceeding the Passover.  I have to study the preparation day concerns soon though.  I won't be killing any lambs or sacraficing animals as I know those were done away with.  However Passover was commanded to be kept forever.  

Paul

Hi,
    Was that a command to the Jews?

” Christ, our passover, has been sacrificed. Let us therefore celebrate the feast , not with the old leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth”

So for us this is allegorical? We have anyway completely fulfilled all the demands of God in Yeshua?

Anonymous

Easter is where we get the word estrogen from and the word menstral. It should only make sense that we should not be celebrating the annual date of our Lord's death and resurrection on this pagan holiday. The early church observed the celebration of his resurrection on whatever day of the week it would fall on that year during the passover. In the 4th century, the Roman church threatened to excommunicate anyone who continued celebrating our Lord's resurrection at the Jewish Passover and not at Easter.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi greg,
    But the 'church' went way off course before even Constantine came along and made it official that she was no longer the body of Christ by substituting himself as it's head.

Feasts that are man made and based on pagan feasts are not relevant to God in any way surely.

Anonymous

I agree Nick!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Easter is here again. What do others think?

malcolm ferris
    Participant

I agree that, like Christmas and many other so called Christian traditions, Easter is pagan in its origins, I mean eggs, bunnies, fertility symbols… but the claim is to be remembering the death burial and resurrection of our Lord.
    This is worth remembering all the time not just once a year, just like Sunday, many think it is the Sabbath now. It was never the reason that Christians set that day aside. Why do we have a 2 day weekend?
    Because Saturday is the sabbath day and Sunday was set apart as the day we remembered the Lord's resurrection, He arose on the first day of the week…
    So really we celebrate easter every time we meet on that day, but hey, let's not stop there, whenever we meet together to celebrate what God has done in our lives by the rebirth, how can we help but remember the means by which it was made possible.
    Rebirth is easter, and the whole Christian experience is about rebirth…
    Just my 2 cents worth…:D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account