Trinity – t8's proof text #1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 941 through 946 (of 946 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Oct. 27 2008,06:59)
    Hey Laurel,

It doesn't appear that you have changed at all either.  Still mocking and critizing…..still thinking that you are better than all of us “people” who can only digest milk (spare me).

James 3:17
    But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

It doesn't appear that you have any heavenly wisdom to share with us.  Maybe next time you pop-in to visit us you will have a grown a little more in the Lord, huh?  Stick with the milk.

Milk is good for all of us.  In fact, pass the jug – I'll take a tall tumbler full.  Mmmmm!

Mandy

Amen. I agree.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I was reading the earlier posts in this topic and I have to say that I had forgotten how nasty WJ was in his posts toward me.  I can't remember if an apology was ever given.

I know WJ made an apology lately saying that he had become negative or something like that, (recently) but if you are listening in on this post, I think you need to read what you posted in this discussion and extend that apology.

I say this for your own sake WJ. I don't think it bodes well for you to leave your ungraceful comments about me undone. I say this for your own good because God gives mercy to those who give mercy and grace to those who are graceful. And consider that we will give an account for the things we have said.

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2010,06:59)
    I was reading the earlier posts in this topic and I have to say that I had forgotten how nasty WJ was in his posts toward me.  I can't remember if an apology was ever given.

I know WJ made an apology lately saying that he had become negative or something like that, (recently) but if you are listening in on this post, I think you need to read what you posted in this discussion and extend that apology.

I say this for your own sake WJ. I don't think it bodes well for you to leave your ungraceful comments about me undone. I say this for your own good because God gives mercy to those who give mercy and grace to those who are graceful. And consider that we will give an account for the things we have said.

t8

I have oppologised in a recent thread I created. Is that not enough for you?

If you would like, bring up my nasty comments that you speak of and I will gladly oppologise again, and maybe I should dig up some of yours and see if you oppologise!

Blessings WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes that is enough. If you have done that, then good on you.

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 02 2010,01:55)
    Yes that is enough. If you have done that, then good on you.

t8

Thankyou!

Here is the thread where I posted.

Every word in there is also meant to ask for your forgiveness too!

Again I oppologise for any harsh or judgmental words, or wrong attitudes, or Spirit, or acts of aggression toward you and I ask for your forgiveness!

Blessings WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks WJ, that is truly humble and noble of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 941 through 946 (of 946 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account