Can both Trinity & non-Trinity be correct?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 22 2012,14:10)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 21 2012,09:47)
    Ed,
    I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're prattling on about.  :)

Hey Nick,

You do see why I have to proceed slowly, don't you? (see Mike's quote)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed,
    Some at least admit that they do not understand but others immediately condemn as false those who says things they cannot yet grasp.

A familiar pattern.

Ed J
    Participant

Evidence Exhibit 4:

G. The Trins see God as three…                        <– An incomplete picture

F. The non-Trins see God as One…                         <– An incomplete picture

<– The complete picture

“And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth:” (Rev 21:16)

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).
                                                                                    (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

Ezek 43:16 And the altar shall be twelve cubits long, twelve broad, square in the four squares thereof.

“To him that overcometh ( ) will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
              even as I(יהשוע) also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
           He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 3:21-22)

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
                but fellowcitizens ( ) with the saints, and of
    the household of God;
                And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets. (Eph 2:19-22)

God bless

barley
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 13 2012,17:20)
    Hi Everyone,

Me and David have been discussing if this is possible.
    I say it is not only possible, but true as well.
    It can be compared to a “Paradox”.

Instead of arguing past misconceptions, are both sides now
    willing to look at the evidence that I will produce concerning this?

God bless

No, both views cannot be correct.

barley

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (barley @ Feb. 29 2012,22:34)

Quote (Ed J @ 1)
    Trinity and non-Trinity, can both views be correct?

barley

Hi Barley,

Please read the entire thread; OK?
    I may be able to convince you otherwise.

God bless

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2012,06:19)

When you’re one step ahead of everyone else, you’re “a Genius”.
               If you are two steps ahead of everyone else, you are “a Crackpot”.
               If you’re more than two steps ahead, you are “a Delusional Nutcase”.

Evidence Exhibit 3:

F.    YOU (non-Trins) say  THEY (Trins)  got the wrong  “God”,       <– see point #F   (table is on previous post)
        G.    THEY (Trins) say  YOU (non-Trins)  got the wrong  “Jesus”.    <– see point #G   (table is on previous post)

————–
    “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” ~ JEHOVAH GOD  

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 20 2012,03:14)
    edj    
    BACK TO SQUARE ONE

pIERRE, glad you can see me(Ed J) at  Square 1.  I will draw YOU a clearer picture:

J. The Trins see God as three…                         <– An incomplete picture

J. The non-Trins see God as One…                         <– An incomplete picture

עד (Ed)  The complete picture  –>                        <–  J. (T)Trins are right  /  (nT)non-Trins are right              

————–
    To him that overcometh (as Ed J   ) will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
    even as I(יהשוע) also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He
    that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 3:21-22)

————–
    Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    עד (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed, your pictures of boxed don't help your case.

…but perhaps if you found a way to put 3 square boxes in the one box???? (and not 4)

Can you do that Ed?

david
    Participant

Lots of COLOR.

Pictures of boxes.

No evidence what so ever of anything you are claiming.

Did I miss the evidence?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 29 2012,01:56)
    Evidence Exhibit 4:

F. The non-Trins see God as One…                         <– An incomplete picture

<– The complete picture

“And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth:” (Rev 21:16)

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,

Ezek 43:16 And the altar shall be twelve cubits long, twelve broad, square in the four squares thereof.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 3:21-22)

the household of God;

God bless

Eddy

Three oranges + one apple = four fruits ? Right but the word fruit was never ask to be part of the description neither was the total

david
    Participant

Three oranges + one apple = four fruits

Yes, the 4 is confusing, isn't it. If only he could find a way to make it so 3 Squares fit perfectly inside the large square. Then perhaps… oh well.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 01 2012,16:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 29 2012,01:56)
    Evidence Exhibit 4:

<– The complete picture

the household of God;

God bless

Eddy

Three oranges + one apple = four fruits  ? Right but the word fruit was never ask to be part of the description neither was the total

Hi Pierre,

Fruit(74)  =  Jesus(74)     (John 12:23-24)

The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except Jesus(74)
    a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much Fruit(74).

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 01 2012,16:13)
    Lots of COLOR.

Pictures of boxes.

No evidence what so ever of anything you are claiming.

Did I miss the evidence?

Hi David,

Isn't that what the 'watchtower society' teaches you to do?
    Dismiss any teaching that does not come from its organization?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 01 2012,16:11)

Evidence Exhibit 3:

F.    YOU (non-Trins) say  THEY (Trins)  got the wrong  “God”,       <– see point #F   (table is on previous post)
        G.    THEY (Trins) say  YOU (non-Trins)  got the wrong  “Jesus”.    <– see point #G   (table is on previous post)

————–
    “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” ~ JEHOVAH GOD  

edj    
    BACK TO SQUARE ONE

pIERRE, glad you can see me(Ed J) at  Square 1.  I will draw YOU a clearer picture:

J. The non-Trins see God as One…                         <– An incomplete picture

עד (Ed)  The complete picture  –>                        <–  J. (T)Trins are right  /  (nT)non-Trins are right              

————–
    even as I(יהשוע) also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He
    that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Rev 3:21-22)

————–

…but perhaps if you found a way to put 3 square boxes in the one box????  (and not 4)  

Can you do that Ed?

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house(J.) divided,
    three(Trins) against two(non-Trins), and two(non-Trins) against three(Trins).

barley
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 01 2012,15:20)

Quote (barley @ Feb. 29 2012,22:34)

Quote (Ed J @ 1)
    Trinity and non-Trinity, can both views be correct?

barley

Hi Barley,

Please read the entire thread; OK?
    I may be able to convince you otherwise.

God bless

Ed,

It is commendable to try to find some common ground between what scripture teaches and the paganist idolatrous trinitarian doctrine.  There is some common ground, but not much.  Ie, God, Jesus Christ, scriptures, but not where “the rubber meets the road.”  Some trinitarians may actually love God, but that love, (with all their heart and soul and mind and strength) is not given solely to God, but is diverted to the son of God.  That is error.  Forgivable, but error nonetheless.

You want to find some unity. But Unity will never happen with combining with a trinity.  You cannot have unity in a trinity.

We are to work to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace, not the trinity of the spirit.

Ephesians 4:3

“Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”

To set up a man as God is idolatry.

Romans 1:23

“And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.”

Besides the problem of idolizing Jesus Christ, even though he is God's son, scripture does not allow for a trinity.  Scripture does not support a trinity.  

Scripture does not support God status for Jesus Christ.

From John 10:33-37

“The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
    34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
    35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
    37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.”

God calls those by whom the word of God came “gods”.  People like Moses, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, et al.   The word of God likewise came by Jesus Christ, but not because he was “the God” but the son of God.

Exodus 7:1

“And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.”

Jesus did not claim to be God, (which he was falsely accused of), but rather he claimed to be the son of God.

We see that God calls his representatives gods, we can see that Jesus Christ is the foremost representative/agent of God and God's word, but that does not make him “the God”.

Moses called a god.  Moses is not “the God” but was a representative/agent of God.

There is no scriptural basis for a trinity/Jesus is God doctrine.

There is no basis for keeping the trinity of the spirit in the bond of peace.  Those who wish to keep their trinity will never enjoy the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.

We are to endeavor to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.

barley

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (barley @ Mar. 02 2012,02:28)
    Ed,

It is commendable to try to find some common ground…

barley

Hi barley,

Did you read the entire thread, yes or no?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 01 2012,19:02)

Quote (david @ Mar. 01 2012,16:11)

Evidence Exhibit 3:

————–

edj    
    BACK TO SQUARE ONE

————–

————–

…but perhaps if you found a way to put 3 square boxes in the one box????  (and not 4)  

Can you do that Ed?

Hi ED,
    The house of God is not of denominations and their dogmas.

david
    Participant

Hi David,

Isn't that what the 'watchtower society' teaches you to do?
    Dismiss any teaching that does not come from its organization?

Ed, the more I speak with you, especially with such things as these pictures of boxes which you believe PROVE something (something that virtually no one else on the planet believes), you are actually making me think they may be right. I now see their point. Ed, unbelievably, you are making their case for them.

david
    Participant

I did read the entire thread. Extremely similar to the “God is the holy spirit” thread, Ed doesn't actually like providing proof for HIS ideas. It's so bizarre to me that someone CLAIMS something, and then refuses to provide actual proof (other then pictures of squares.)

I find this whole thing just bizarre. Pictures of squares?

david

david
    Participant

Ed, the problem is, trinitarians see

1. the Father as God.
    and Jesus as God.
    and the holy spirit as God.
    2. AND THE POINT YOU MAKE, these 3 as one.

Non-trinitarians don't see Jesus as God. They don't see the holy spirit as God. And they don't think the three are the same one.

SCRIPTURE has countless verses that could be used to speak to these things.

Your boxes only look at the one being 3 or the 3 being one. They don't consider the many other issues.

Trinitarian: jesus is God Almighty.
    non-trinitarian: jesus isn't God almighty.

How do your boxes deal with issues like the above?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 02 2012,11:18)

Ed, the more I speak with you, especially with such things as these pictures of boxes which you believe PROVE something (something that virtually no one else on the planet believes), you are actually making me think they may be right.  I now see their point.  Ed, unbelievably, you are making their case for them.

Hi David, (Evidence Exhibit 5:)

I'm glad you are beginning to see the bigger picture! I
    never said they were completely right in what they believe,
    only that what they believe in founded in truth. I will be delving
    into the trinity concept more now that you see there's something to it.

<– The HolyCity (Rev.21:2-3 / Isaiah 60:14)

And the [HolyCity] lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth:” (Rev 21:16)
    Ezekiel 43:16: And the altar shall be twelve cubits long, twelve broad, square in the “Four Squares” thereof.

the household of God;

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Trinity is wrong because it sets our God up as a worldy religious icon apart from us.
    It worships the human vessel of the Son of God
    It divides God from His own Spirit.

God is one with His Spirit and that Spirit unites Jesus Christ and His Father with us.

We can fellowship with the Father and the Son, in the one Spirit, if we abide in the teachings.
    2Cor 13.14, 1 jn 13-7, 2 jn 9]

Ed J
    Participant

Evidence Exhibit 1  (Re-post for Nick)

There are “FIVE” major prophet books, which are are (Link):

(Trinity)
       Isaiah
       Jeremiah
       Ezekiel

(non-Trin)  
       Daniel
       Lamentations

These “FIVE” illustrate Exegetically the Exegeses meaning of Luke 12:52 (Point#3)

3. Do you believe that some Scripture is written on more than one level? (Pierre: Yes) (Mike: Yes) (T8: Yes)

An illustration of “The Trinity”

Isaiah            …Isaiah’s name means “Jehovah’s Salvation”
    (this book's name illustrates JESUS, because Jesus is the means of “Jehovah’s Salvation”) (1John 2:2)

Jeremiah        …Jeremiah’s name means “Jehovah is High”
    (this books name illustrates GOD THE FATHER, because JEHOVAH is the Highest) (Psalm 83:18)

Ezekiel           …Ezekiel’s name means “EL (GOD) will strengthen”
    (this books name illustrates the HOLY SPIRIT, because the Holy Spirit strengthens us all in GOD) (Luke 24:49)

An Illustration of the “Non-Trinity”    

Daniel             …Daniel's name means “GOD (EL) is Judge”
    (this books name illustrates (יהוה) GOD, because GOD is our Judge) (James 5:9)

Lamentations   …Lamentations name means H#351/H#349 what, where, how,
    (this books name illustrates YHVH: Because I will explain to all us non-trins,
    how the trinity and non-trinity views can BOTH be correct and true)

E. What is the least of things we “CAN” agree upon, regarding each particular piece of evidence.

D. What is the most that a particular piece of evidence can exemplify. (What is it suppose to prove)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account