together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    TimothyVI
    Participant

Mandy,
    I pray all is well.

Tim

We have not heard from Mandy and I hope that all are still praying, let's do so. Just want to bring it up to renind all.
    Peace and Love to all Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Wow!

I am moved by the quick responses to pray and the concern. Thanks, brothers and sister! You all have come to mean so much to me and I feel your prayers.

I just got home from a couple days of exhausting late night hospital visits. At first they thought he had a stroke and was in kidney failure, then they changed their minds and today performed a doppler and skads of other tests. The Doctor's are puzzled. And my brother doesn't remember anything of what happened.

Leo is 53 and has been an enthusiastic drug user for nearly all his life. As with my sister who died of an overdose of heroin in 2004, I've always half-expected a phone call in the middle of the night with someone crying on the other end telling me that my brother was dead. At least for now he is still alive, but his body can't take much more. I need to prepare myself for the worst. I'm not looking forward to burying another sibling. I've buried too many people in my lifetime.

You guys make me feel like I'm not so alone in my prayers, God bless you for that.
    My love and gratitude to all,
    Mandy

Mandy! We are so sorry to hear about your brother. Drugs have gotten so many people addicted. Our immediate family do not do drugs, but my Daughters Husband does and has been for years, that is the main reason my Daughter divorced Him. The one that has suffered mostly because of it is our Granddaughter who now is 16 years old. He promised Her so many things, visits etc. never to fulfill them. For years our Daughter had to run after Him for child support and He still owes Her 15,000.00 Money she will probable will never see.
    So I do sympathies with you and hope all will end soon for you. We will keep you and Him and your Family in our prayers for now.
    May the Lord be with you and keep you in His Love.
    Peace and Love Irene

Mandy! Last night I got to talk to Kathi all night long on the Ventrilo Server. It was ah-some. Since you are under so much stress, I was wondering if it would not be good for you, if you would join us. It is easy to set up and easy to run once you have it set up. Think about it. We had Samuel on there too. Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

I appreciate the invitation sis, really I do. But I do so much talking during the day for my job, for the foundation, with friends/family, that by the end of the evening I'm worn out to be honest. That is what is so enjoyable about this forum to me – I don't have to talk and yet I can carry on a sort of conversation about something I really care about. Please don't take offense, like I said I'd rather chat with you on the phone. Anyway, thanks again and have fun with Kathi! :)

Please Brethren prat for my Husband. Tomorrow is His Surgery, around noon. his is the second time that He had this done.
    They are taking a Biopsy from my Husbands Prostate to see if there is any Cancer present. My Uncle died of P. Cancer, so you can see my worry.
    Your Prayers will be very much appreciated.
    Peace and Love Irene
    In Christs Love Irene

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 15 2008,10:23)
    Please Brethren prat for my Husband. Tomorrow is His Surgery, around noon. his is the second time that He had this done.
    They are taking a Biopsy from my Husbands Prostate to see if there is any Cancer present. My Uncle died of P. Cancer, so you can see my worry.
    Your Prayers will be very much appreciated.
    Peace and Love Irene
    In Christs Love Irene

Hi Mrs:

I am praying for your husband and for your. God Bless.

942767  Hello! Thank you for praying, and like to ask also some prayers for myself. Last Tuesday-night I started to have Cestpains. I called 911 and they took me to the Hospital. I just got Home about 1 Hr. ago. Even tho they did not detect a Heartattack, I am still very weak from all the testing they did. I just wanted so say Hello.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 18 2008,11:47)
    942767  Hello! Thank you for praying, and like to ask also some prayers for myself. Last Tuesday-night I started to have Cestpains. I called 911 and they took me to the Hospital. I just got Home about 1 Hr. ago. Even tho they did not detect a Heartattack, I am still very weak from all the testing they did. I just wanted so say Hello.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Hello to you and your husband Mrs. Of course, I am praying for you both. We do know, however, that we are not expected to live forever in this mortal body.

Because He lives we can face tomorrow with the blessed assurance of eternal life in the world to come where there will be no more suffering and no more death.

May God bless you and your husband and your family.

Not3in1
    Participant

Sis,

Wow, you've had some trying days. I'm so sorry. It's scary when you think there may be something really wrong, huh? I will pray for you and your dear husband tonight. Keep us all posted, OK? And rest…..,

Much love,
    Mandy

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    I am praying now that God will guide the surgeons and give them the
    knowledge and skills to properly treat your husband.
    I will also pray that God will comfort you. It is hard on the caregiver,
    it can actually cause anxiety and chest pains.

Tim

Timothy and Mandy. Thank you both so very much for praying. My Husband has to wait 2 weeks before we get the results from His last biopsy test. The Surgery went fine. And He is back to normal. He kills me, He is strong. Two days after the surgery He cut the grass. We have a 1 Acre Lot so it is no small shore. We do have a Riding Lawnmower, that helps alot. Our Magnolia Tree is in full boom. Something positive for you.
    I do appreciate both of you and thank you again.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

I love Magnolia trees – oh – they are so beautiful in full bloom! But boy do they create a mess, huh? I guess it's worth it because they are so breathtaking.

Our house remodel is complete and I am rejoicing today! No more construction! It turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Sometimes I wonder why the LORD continues to bless me when I'm such a wonderer at heart…..

Mandy! God loves a sinner, as long as they repent. God also blesses us, He has us too. When ever we wanted something God granted it to us. We wanted a bigger House we got it, we wanted a ground in Pool, we got it. We wanted a Boat we got it. At the tome we were tithing. We can not out give God. He will give it always back to you. This is our third House. We built this one according to what we wanted, something small that we could handle. But it is still to much work. Just do not want to move again. We are living here now for 13 years. We were in our first Home for 8 years, and our second house for 22 years and now 13 years. Time goes so fast. Well so much for prying , sorry I went of the subject, but I don't think anybody minds, right?
    Peace amid Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

To all that trust Christ as their savior,
    Please pray that our dear 20 year old friend of our family will be protected by the Lord. He fell from the top of a mountain minutes ago while rock climbing with my son and others. He loves Jesus and needs our prayers. He was conscious but said that his neck and back hurts. I am heading to the hospital. The helicopter is on its way to get him. His name is Bradley and is precious to me.
    Thank you,
    Kathi

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 20 2008,09:40)
    To all that trust Christ as their savior,
    Please pray that our dear 20 year old friend of our family will be protected by the Lord.  He fell from the top of a mountain minutes ago while rock climbing with my son and others.  He loves Jesus and needs our prayers.  He was conscious but said that his neck and back hurts.  I am heading to the hospital.  The helicopter is on its way to get him.  His name is Bradley and is precious to me.
    Thank you,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi:

Praying for Bradley and his family and you and your family. God Bless.

kathi! Prayers are with Bradley and Family in this hour. May God Bless Him and you and yours. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello Irene an 942767,
    Thank you for your prayers. Bradley has received a miracle. He fell 80' off a mountain while rock climbing and is alive. He landed right in-between a tree and a rock. Praise God! He seems to only have a hairline fracture is his neck and in the best place possible. Do you believe it? He is in tremendous pain right now and will be in the hospital for a few days. The story made the ll:00 news. Also, when he was lying on the ground, other climbers gathered around him and Bradley was asking them if they died today, do they know where they would go? One of the bystanders said “no” and Bradley was able to share that he did know. Here he was in more pain than he ever had and lying on the ground and sharing his faith. I told you he was precious:) Please continue to pray for his pain and recovery. Also, my son who was able to grab the rope while he was falling, burnt his hand pretty bad.

God is our protector, let Him be praised!!!
    Kathi

Quote (Lightenup @ April 20 2008,16:31)
    Hello Irene an 942767,
    Thank you for your prayers.  Bradley has received a miracle.  He fell 80' off a mountain while rock climbing and is alive.  He landed right in-between a tree and a rock.  Praise God!  He seems to only have a hairline fracture is his neck and in the best place possible.  Do you believe it?  He is in tremendous pain right now and will be in the hospital for a few days.  The story made the ll:00 news.  Also, when he was lying on the ground, other climbers gathered around him and Bradley was asking them if they died today, do they know where they would go?  One of the bystanders said “no” and Bradley was able to share that he did know.  Here he was in more pain than he ever had and lying on the ground and sharing his faith.  I told you he was precious:)  Please continue to pray for his pain and recovery.  Also, my son who was able to grab the rope while he was falling, burnt his hand pretty bad.

God is our protector, let Him be praised!!!
    Kathi

LU

Praise God!

What a praise report. May his blessing be with him as he fully recovers.

Blessings to you and yours.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account