together

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Thank you for replying so quickly, I needed some fellowship, been feeling sort of low today, because of Laurel. I am so tired and ready to go Home.

Love Irene:blues: :blues: :blues:

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene – I'm with you – dogs can be dangerous.

The kids and I were attacked by a large dog while we were walking the beach one time. I saw the dog and his owner's far off – they were playing in the water, when all of a sudden the dog spotted us. We were at least a block or so away from them and he came running at us at full force. There was no place to hide or run to for protection (it was low tide and we were out in the middle of nowhere). So, I told the kids to remain calm and stand perfectly still. I was hoping the dog just wanted to play. I was wrong. He started nipping hard at the kids and they started screaming. So, I picked both of them up (I still don't know how I did that because they were 6 and 7 years old at the time and collectively weighed nearly as much as me). Then the dog began to bite me. By then, the owners were running over to us, but not before the dog ripped my pants off and gave me black and blue marks up and down my legs! It was a horrifying experience! I still have to talk to myself when I am around other dogs. I guess that's why they have leash rules, huh? The owner's imagined I would sue them or something because they just couldn't do enough for me. I just told them to take this situation and learn from it – use a leash!!

I hate to say this, but once a dog has bit a family member (especially a child), chances are they will do it again; for some dogs it's a display of dominance. I would really encourage your daughter to adopt the dog out to an adult family (no children), OR do some dominate training (I've heard of this and it does work if you have the patience for it).

Not3in1
    Participant

Sis Irene,
    I believe Laurel is around my age, so I can relate to her in the sense that she has found some fairly new truth for her life. As she has shared recently, this is the first time she threw some branches up on her roof for the Feast of the Tabernacles. Well, this is great for her. She has learned some new truth and she wants to please the LORD. But just because she is celebrating the Feasts does not mean that she has learned all truth. She still needs patience applied to her, along with love, kindness and forgiveness. I also have had a hard time, as have other's, with her seemingly know it all attitude, but I do believe her heart is true. I do believe she wants to share what she knows. And I do believe – she believes – that she is doing everyone a favor by sharing the way she does. So does Ken, for that matter. So, when you look at it that way, it helps to not take offense. At least it has helped me to view it this way. We all have truth to share. We all could be more humble.

More of Jesus, less of me. This has become my prayer.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Thank you for the advice an you are right once a Dog bit's She will do it again. My Daughter did tell me she is looking for another Home for Her, tho. Just hard to find.
    I am so glad you all were not hurt, just scared and that will always stay with you.
    Thanks again you have been such a Blessing for me. You have become a good Sister in Christ.
    Love and Peace I will go now and Pray and go to Bed.
    Love and Peace Irene:D :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Sweet dreams!

Remember that you are important to me and other's here on Heavennet! I look forward to reading your posts and would miss you terribly if I didn't see you here everyday! I am always happy to see your “light on” by your name. Take care now, and my prayers are with you as well.
    Love,
    Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy I will have patience with anybody, but to be called Iam4lie has gone over the line for me. Since I hate lying so much. As long as I can still type with my Arthritis Hands I will do so, but if it becomes to painful I will let you know , my Sister. I am always so encouraged by your kind words. It helps a lot to have someone to fellowship with. I have missed it so much over these 12 years since we left the Church. I just got up this morning to find your nice Post. I eat Breakfast rather early and give me my shot and then go back to bed, this morning I thought to check the web first and there you are. Thank you.
    Good Morning :D :D :D
    Peace and Love Irene:D :D :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 30 2007,17:21)
    Sis Irene,
    I believe Laurel is around my age, so I can relate to her in the sense that she has found some fairly new truth for her life.  As she has shared recently, this is the first time she threw some branches up on her roof for the Feast of the Tabernacles.  Well, this is great for her.  She has learned some new truth and she wants to please the LORD.  But just because she is celebrating the Feasts does not mean that she has learned all truth.  She still needs patience applied to her, along with love, kindness and forgiveness.  I also have had a hard time, as have other's, with her seemingly know it all attitude, but I do believe her heart is true.  I do believe she wants to share what she knows.  And I do believe – she believes – that she is doing everyone a favor by sharing the way she does.  So does Ken, for that matter.  So, when you look at it that way, it helps to not take offense.  At least it has helped me to view it this way.  We all have truth to share.  We all could be more humble.

More of Jesus, less of me.  This has become my prayer.

So does Ken, for that matter

Luk 8:16 “No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.

The one who hides the light given him is he your brother?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Luk 8:16 “No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.

————–
    Ken Who in your opinion is hiding His Light?
    I was referring to Laurel calling me Iam4lies that being over the line. I guess that is O.K. with you if someone calls you a Liar? She was not sharing truths at that point. I hope you will stay as nice as you have been lately. There is no need to be rude. I know how you feel about the Sabbath and so does everybody else on this site. This Tread is about Prayers which you started.
    It is going to take me time to overcome what Laurel said to me. I am very sensitive to criticism and maybe to a certain degree that is wrong too, and I need to work on that.

Prace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 01 2007,04:40)

Luk 8:16  “No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.

————–      
    Ken Who in your opinion is hiding His Light?
    I was referring to Laurel calling me Iam4lies that being over the line. I guess that is O.K. with you if someone calls you a Liar? She was not sharing truths at that point. I hope you will stay as nice as you have been lately. There is no need to be rude. I know how you feel about the Sabbath and so does everybody else on this site. This Tread is about Prayers which you started.
    It is going to take me time to overcome what Laurel said to me. I am very sensitive to criticism and maybe to a certain degree that is wrong too, and I need to work on that.

Prace and Love Mrs.

ANYONE MRS ANYONE! Jesus said you don't hide the light that was given you.

How am I being rude? I simply asked those who hide their light are they your brother?

I quoted scripture and asked a question. What is rude about that? Seems I can't say anything without being “accused” of something :)

You need to forgive, even your enemies, not for their sake but for yours. That's why we forgive our enemies. Think about it. Your enemy doesn't care if you forgive them. You are to forgive “for your sake” otherwise it will eat you up.

If you harbor hatered how is the Spirit to reach you?

Peace MRS Peace,

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken I was not talking about you, I was saying what Laurel did. You have been very nice lately I said, and said that there was no need to be rude, I did not say that you were. I am praying for Laurel, I also said that in another post. So I am not harboring any hate, Ken. You do not have to worry about my spirit I live in the Lord believe me, I would not make it through the day as sick as I am without God. I depend on Him completely. My Days here on earth are numbered I believe. Yes I said it would take me time to overcome hurt not hate, there is a difference. Boy do I know about that. Hate comes before hurt, I have gone to God and asked Him for forgiveness for that feeling I got when I first read what she said. But I know better then to stay in that position. I have experienced all this before. I am not a young chicken anymore and have gone through many trials, but you know what I really don't have to explain that to you, it is between me and God. But I want to have a better relationship with you then in the past and that is why I am explaining it to you.
    But I must say this, you again are so quick to judge and I wish that you would stop doing that. Do you see were you are doing it? No offence Ken

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Dear holy Father,

Help us to love one another deeply, without grumbling or complaining. We all want encouragement and acceptance; help us to accept one another right where we are. And Father, please help me tonight to let go of fear and to love my husband better. I'm not too happy with him tonight and I know Satan would love to use that as a hinderance……help me to bear my cross and follow your Son! Change me into what you will, Father. Mold me into what you want for my life. May you be glorified in all I do, say, and store in my heart. Amen.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy I will pray for you. You are going through a really hard Trial right now, and I am sure it is not easy for your Husband either. Will pray for both of you. You need each other more then ever, Mandy. Don't ever give up on each other. It is because you are so close to Jesus and the Father that Satan is attaching you, just remember Satan will always attach you were you are the weakest in. So I will pray for Strength for both of you, to always love each other, and most of all have patience with each other.
    Life here on earth is not easy, we all need encouragement. Most of all We need Love and the Love only God can give you, that will strengthen you.
    With all my Love and Peace Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks, sister Irene. I really need those prayers tonight. I just typed a letter to my hubby that I will probably never give him! Ha! It helps to get the not-so-nice feelings out without hurting someone in reality. Sometimes it is really difficult to fight the lonliness in marriage. Sometimes it feels like a very dark cloud that will never lift…..

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 01 2007,09:11)
    Ken I was not talking about you, I was saying what Laurel did. You have been very nice lately I said, and said that there was no need to be rude, I did not say that you were. I am praying for Laurel, I also said that in another post. So I am not harboring any hate, Ken. You do not have to worry about my spirit I live in the Lord believe me,  I would not make it through the day as sick as I am without God. I depend on Him completely. My Days here on earth are numbered I believe. Yes I said it would take me time to overcome hurt not hate, there is a difference. Boy do I know about that. Hate comes before hurt, I have gone to God and asked Him for forgiveness for that feeling I got when I first read what she said. But I know better then to stay in that position. I have experienced all this before. I am not a young chicken anymore and have gone through many trials, but you know what I really don't have to explain that to you, it is between me and God. But I want to have a better relationship with you then in the past and that is why I am explaining it to you.
    But I must say this, you again are so quick to judge and I wish that you would stop doing that. Do you see were you are doing it? No offence Ken

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

Ken I was not talking about you, I was saying what Laurel did.

Where did I mention Laurel?

Something must have bothered you about the scripture and my question. That's all I'm going to say.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken No nothing bothered me about what you asked again it was about Laurel. Never mind. O.K. All is fine now. I had a good talk with God. And BTW I do walk in the Spirit every day. The spirit lives in me and I am the Temple of God. Oho, Oho am so lucky. Hoping you will too.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

I just got a quick phone call saying my brother has run his car into a building and hit another car in the process – he's headed to the hospital.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi mandy,
    I am praying.

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 13 2008,12:15)
    I just got a quick phone call saying my brother has run his car into a building and hit another car in the process – he's headed to the hospital.

Hi Mandy:

I hope that he is OK. Please keep us informed.

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 13 2008,12:15)

Mandy! Sorry to hear about your Brother. I hope He is O.K.
    Will pray for both of you and your Family.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
    I am joining ya'll in prayer for your brother and family.
    God is faithful!
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account