This site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Debra
    Participant

Hi ciara10622
    Maranatha means “Come O Lord”, it's a prayer, and a prayer is something you do to communicate(talk) to God.
    I have a question for you..
    .Who is ciara10622 and where do you come from? I'm asking this because you ask meanings of some words, that you should already know. I thought you might be a child because you mentioned school on one post,and talk alot about your illness in a childlike way, I hope you are well by now, I'm curious, what are your beliefs? Sorry if I'm out of line asking this.
    God bless.

kenrch
    Participant

Oh Yes! Forbid not the young ones to come to Jesus for such is the kingdom of God.

Harmony
    Participant

Quote (Ciara10622 @ Jan. 27 2007,01:42)
    Does anyone (Before I start screaming) get a feeling that they should stay away from this site? :(

Just an observation…….. sounds like you are trying to talk yourself out of staying and perhaps broadening your horizons.
    I also get a feeling that you are not what you portray yourself to be.
    Why?

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (Debra @ Feb. 02 2007,03:17)
    Hi ciara10622
    Maranatha means “Come O Lord”, it's a prayer, and a prayer is something you do to communicate(talk) to God.
    .Who is ciara10622 and where do you come from? I'm asking this because you ask meanings of some words, that you should already know. I thought you might be a child because you mentioned school on one post,and talk alot about your illness in a childlike way, I hope you are well by now, I'm curious, what are your beliefs? Sorry if I'm out of line asking this.
    God bless.

🙂 Ciara10622 is my username. The reason I talk about my sickness is because… I want it to go away and for the Winter Season to be over. 🙁 I have been praying for it. I'm not childish! I've never played being sick! 🙂 Where did I come from? I came from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I do believe in God. I'm just worried about my stomach, myself, and my friends at school. Yes, I'm a child. A teenage child. My real name is Ciara. I'm a freshman also. A good freshman. I'm not like them troublemaking brats. Please don't be mad!

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (Harmony @ Feb. 03 2007,00:57)

Does anyone (Before I start screaming) get a feeling that they should stay away from this site? 🙁

Just an observation…….. sounds like you are trying to talk yourself out of staying and perhaps broadening your horizons.
    Why?

🙂 I learned my lesson. I'm not afraid of this site anymore! I just want to ask if it's okay to consider it the only site to talk to people in heaven? I hope you're not mad!

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ciara10622 @ Feb. 03 2007,01:07)

Quote (Debra @ Feb. 02 2007,03:17)
    Hi ciara10622
    God bless.

:) Ciara10622 is my username. The reason I talk about my sickness is because… I want it to go away and for the Winter Season to be over.  :( I have been praying for it. I'm not childish! I've never played being sick!  :) Where did I come from? I came from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I do believe in God. I'm just worried about my stomach, myself, and my friends at school. Yes, I'm a child. A teenage child. My real name is Ciara. I'm a freshman also. A good freshman. I'm not like them troublemaking brats. Please don't be mad!

:D grace to you

lift up your head on high

God is Good,

nothing can harm you

just beleive he is control and wishes for your faith to grow a little today

charity

david
    Participant

:) I learned my lesson. I'm not afraid of this site anymore! I just want to ask if it's okay to consider it the only site to talk to people in heaven? I hope you're not mad!

HI Ciara. You should not be “afraid” of this site. You should be wary of it, or careful.
    The Bible says:
    COLOSSIANS 2:8
    “Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry YOU off as his prey through the philosophy and empty deception according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;”

We should not be afraid to talk to people about the Bible. In fact, God commands that we share what we know about him with our neighbors. But we do have to be careful. Remember how Eve was deceived? We don't want that to happen to us.

We have to make sure what people say actually comes from the Bible, from God's inspired words. There are people on this website who teach very different things. One person says: God is a trinity. One says: God is not a trinity. One says: God burns people. One says: No, he doesn't. It's important that we know the truth and take in knowledge from the Bible, so that we are not deceived.

JOHN 17:3
    “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”

david

Debra
    Participant

Hi ciara
    God bless you, and thank you for telling us about yourself, I'm always interested in people and where they're from.
    I've been on this site only a short time, but I feel the people here are true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and although way's of seeing things differs, the love of God is very sincere, that's how I feel anyway.For me it's an interfellowship(that's my own word, I made it up) here on Heaven.net, I don't post much but I'm always reading, I've grown in my understanding of our God and His son Jesus, and His Holy Spirit,if you stay around you'll see what I mean. My beliefs have been challenged, but that's a good thing.
    You asked if this was a good place to talk to people in Heaven, I'm assuming you mean God the Father, because to my knowledge He is the only one we should be praying too.
    Hope you have a good year at school stay warm, eat healthy be well.

kenrch
    Participant

It's encouraging to see someone young seek God especially now a days.

Hurry get in the ark. We love and want you there with us!

Seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened unto you.

I H L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ciara10622 @ Feb. 03 2007,01:12)

Quote (Harmony @ Feb. 03 2007,00:57)

Does anyone (Before I start screaming) get a feeling that they should stay away from this site? :(

Why?

:) I learned my lesson. I'm not afraid of this site anymore! I just want to ask if it's okay to consider it the only site to talk to people in heaven? I hope you're not mad!

Hi c,
    Which people in heaven did you wish to speak to? Only one person is know to have ascended there.

Ciara10622
    Participant

Quote (Debra @ Feb. 03 2007,10:20)
    Hi ciara
    God bless you, and thank you for telling us about yourself, I'm always interested in people and where they're from.
    I've been on this site only a short time, but I feel the people here are true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and although way's of seeing things differs, the love of God is very sincere, that's how I feel anyway.For me it's an interfellowship(that's my own word, I made it up) here on Heaven.net, I don't post much but I'm always reading, I've grown in my understanding of our God and His son Jesus, and His Holy Spirit,if you stay around you'll see what I mean. My beliefs have been challenged, but that's a good thing.
    You asked if this was a good place to talk to people in Heaven, I'm assuming you mean God the Father, because to my knowledge He is the only one we should be praying too.
    Hope you have a good year at school stay warm, eat healthy be well.

🙁 Hi! Yes, that is what I mean. I'll stay as warm as i can. But, our teacher won't let us leave our coats on all day. I hope i'm better in the morning. I planned on buying my friends flowers this year. Speaking of in the morning, sorry about the rush! But, i need to get some sleep so, i don't get in trouble! Good night, guys! Sleep in Heavenly Peace!

Ciara10622
    Participant

:) I'd like to speak to Jesus. Or an Angel of God. Anyone who lives in Heaven is fine. I actually wouldn't mind speaking to everyone who lives in Heaven! I love all of the people in Heaven!

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Ciara,

I'm with you!  :)  I wish that I could speak to everyone who is in heaven!  Woudn't that be cool?  But, Jesus told us to pray to God, who is his Father and our Father.  So, the Father is the one to talk to!

When Jesus comes back to the earth and we are united with him, we will get to talk with him at last – face to face!  What a happy day that will be.

Take care, Ciara

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Are people in heaven?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 26 2007,09:42)
    Hi not3,
    Are people in heaven?

Who knows? Was Moses' body ever recovered? What about Enoch and even John (Jesus said he wanted him to remain “alive” until he returned. While he died in the flesh, if he is still “alive” somewhere – possibly he is in Heaven? Who really knows, right?).

What I meant was that I'd like to speak to all the heavenly hosts…..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    You say
    “…and even John (Jesus said he wanted him to remain “alive” until he returned. “
    Not quite.

Jn 21
    22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

Jesus spoke of mansions in Jn 14 but did not say they were in heaven.

The final fate of man is on earth.
    The meek shall inherit the earth.

acertainchap
    Participant

I feel like I'm being excluded from this site and that nobody takes any interest in my beliefs or posts, anymore. :(

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi acertainchap.

A principle that I have learned is that those who have ears will hear. If your words are true, then those with ears will listen. Sometimes people need time to think about what is being said too. After all many here are challenging things that have been held as tradition for hundreds of years, and that can be quite a mind bender.

Other voices only draw away those who are looking to have their ears tickled and to satisfy pride in their own understanding.

If your words are true and only one person listens, then it is worth it.

:)

Debra
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Aug. 04 2007,08:24)
    I feel like I'm being excluded from this site and that nobody takes any interest in my beliefs or posts, anymore. :(

Hi acertainchap
    what are your thoughts on this topic, do you think people are in Heaven?
    I'm not familiar with your views or why you feel the way you do, I've not read all of your posts, just a few here and there.

I don't believe there are people living in Heaven, but I do believe Heaven is inhabited. To speculate on by whom , would only be my ideas because I have no way of knowing apart from God, who lives in Heaven. I feel comfortable not knowing, because I believe in God's promises to me, and wondering takes up alot my time ,it can be a distraction from God. My mind can't take too much knowledge it overloads.
    God bless.

michaels
    Participant

hi jesus loves you ,seek him and he will lead you to the father,keep the fathers name not to use it for your self,for he is the great I AM ,so if you repent and keep his name he will come down from heaven and talk with you ,and heal you of any sickness ,for he said if you keep my ways you will not see sickness or death,read exodus 3:14 …for he healed me and lowerd himself to come down and sup with me,and now me keep his name and his other 9 commandments,that are the same two great commandments.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account