This is my God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    So the Word is not spirit and life to you but rather just a dead tool?
    Psalm 119:140
    Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

martian
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 16 2007,06:21)
    Hi M,

Are you using the term Spirit to denote life or animation? If so then words on a piece of paper or not animated or alive. Scripture says that the letter (words) kills but the Spirit gives life. Without the Spirit (as in a living spiritual being) giving life to those words or letters they are dead. You can read the words all day long. Unless the Spirit/breath of God picks them up and gives them life in your heart they are a dead letter. Again it is God spirit/presence that we seek not just words about Him.

The term “word” in your scripture quote means utterance or word. There is no time frame associated with it so I could just as easily say that God’s words spoken to me today through his Spirit to my mind or heart are as spiritual as those written in the scriptures.

By the way. Never again misquote me. I did not use the term “dead tool”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    Did I quote you? No I allowed you to clarify.
    But the Word is food to me if not to you.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (martian @ June 16 2007,09:42)

Hi M,

Are you using the term Spirit to denote life or animation?  If so then words on a piece of paper or not animated or alive. Scripture says that the letter (words) kills but the Spirit gives life. Without the Spirit (as in a living spiritual being) giving life to those words or letters they are dead.  You can read the words all day long. Unless the Spirit/breath of God picks them up and gives them life in your heart they are a dead letter. Again it is God spirit/presence that we seek not just words about Him.

The term “word” in your scripture quote means utterance or word. There is no time frame associated with it so I could just as easily say that God’s words spoken to me today through his Spirit to my mind or heart are as spiritual as those written in the scriptures.

Surely words without meaning or NOT receiving the message of those words are just ink on paper. It wasn't that long ago that some thought it were a sin to mark up your bible.

If the words stay on the paper and don't get in your heart then the words have done nothing for you. This seems to be your problem, which is perhaps why you “dethrown” scripture.

The Spirit without truth is simply NOT the spirit you should be listening too.

The only thing this statement is missing is the “OR ELSE”!

I may be mistaken but aren't you the guy who came crawling back to this form. Aren't you the alias M42 who lied because he was ashamed of his outlandish past statements?

Sir I refused to acknowledge your post when you were M42. Now I'm refusing to acknowledge “Martin” (or whoever you are) who has the same long winded intellectual statements to try and show how “brilliant” you are. Truth is you have no humble spirit which is the fruit of the real Spirit.

IHN,

Ken

martian
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ June 16 2007,11:53)

Hi M,

Are you using the term Spirit to denote life or animation?  If so then words on a piece of paper or not animated or alive. Scripture says that the letter (words) kills but the Spirit gives life. Without the Spirit (as in a living spiritual being) giving life to those words or letters they are dead.  You can read the words all day long. Unless the Spirit/breath of God picks them up and gives them life in your heart they are a dead letter. Again it is God spirit/presence that we seek not just words about Him.

Surely words without meaning or NOT receiving the message of those words are just ink on paper.  It wasn't that long ago that some thought it were a sin to mark up your bible.

If the words stay on the paper and don't get in your heart then the words have done nothing for you.  This seems to be your problem, which is perhaps why you “dethrown” scripture.

I may be mistaken but aren't you the guy who came crawling back to this form. Aren't you the alias M42 who lied because he was ashamed of his outlandish past statements?

Sir I refused to acknowledge your post when you were M42.  Now I'm refusing to acknowledge “Martin” (or whoever you are) who has the same long winded intellectual statements to try and show how “brilliant” you are.  Truth is you have no humble spirit which is the fruit of the real Spirit.

IHN,

Ken

I already posted that I was M42. I lost my password and started anew. Asign whatever motives you want to that. You seem to be good at assuming to know my motives. The only difficulty you will have is fighting Tim2 for the role of accuser of the brethren.

I am so sick of the nuts on this board that I am going to leave it again. If it were not for sheer boredom I woul dhave never got on it in the first place. I prefer to have relationship with a living God and not a dead website.

martian
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ June 16 2007,11:53)

Hi M,

Surely words without meaning or NOT receiving the message of those words are just ink on paper.  It wasn't that long ago that some thought it were a sin to mark up your bible.

If the words stay on the paper and don't get in your heart then the words have done nothing for you.  This seems to be your problem, which is perhaps why you “dethrown” scripture.

Sir I refused to acknowledge your post when you were M42.  Now I'm refusing to acknowledge “Martin” (or whoever you are) who has the same long winded intellectual statements to try and show how “brilliant” you are.  Truth is you have no humble spirit which is the fruit of the real Spirit.

IHN,

Ken

BTW rather then let you continue to assume what you think I was ashamed of I will tell you. I was ashamed that I tried to have fellowship with those that teach anti-christ doctrines. I was ashamed that I backed down from the nuts on this board. If I have seemed more agressive it is because I am sick and tired og=f those of you that besmirch the character of My heavenly Father and my brother Jesus.

As for the rest that are head knowledge doctrinal people on here – I will leave happy in the knowledge that as you stay on this website you will have no real effect in the real world and that delights me to no end.

Plese feel free to stay here and bang your heads against the wall to no functional purpose. At least you will not be spreading your junk any farther.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    You say
    ” The only difficulty you will have is fighting Tim2 for the role of accuser of the brethren.”
    So we are brethren.
    Why would you treat the brethren of Christ like this?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 16 2007,17:03)
    Hi M,
    You say
    ” The only difficulty you will have is fighting Tim2 for the role of accuser of the brethren.”
    So we are brethren.
    Why would you treat the brethren of Christ like this?

Will that be check or charge sir, BOOK IT UP,

charity
    Participant

Psa 119:112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, [even unto] the end. SAMECH. I hate [vain] thoughts: but thy law do I love.
    Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform [it], that I will keep thy righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.

¶ The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. For the transgression of a land many [are] the princes thereof: but by a man of understanding [and] knowledge the state [thereof] shall be prolonged. A poor man that oppresseth the poor [is like] a sweeping rain which leaveth no food. They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them. Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all [things]. Better [is] the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than [he that is] perverse [in his] ways, though he [be] rich. Whoso keepeth the law [is] a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous [men] shameth his father. Pro 28:1

kejonn
    Participant

2 Cor 2:1-3 – Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some, letters of commendation to you or from you? You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Ezekial 36:26 – “Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Martian seems to be gone, but his “story lives on”. It is not wise to judge a man's heart without knowing his relationship with Christ.

If you disliked his story, please refrain from reading Song of Solomon.

charity
    Participant

If you disliked Martian story, please refrain also from reading this post?

Pro 30:18 ¶ There be three [things which] are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.

Pro 18:24 A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother. Pro 31:12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Pro 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price [is] far above rubies. Pro 30:23 For an odious [woman] when she is married; and an handmaid*that is heir to her* mistress. Pro 30:20 ¶ Such [is] the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. For three [things] the earth is disquieted, and for four [which] it cannot bear: Pro 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, [that] thou canst not know [them]. ¶ Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel: Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours [be] in the house of a stranger; And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
    And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
    And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me! ¶ There be four [things which are] little upon the earth, but they [are] exceeding wise: The ants [are] a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer; The conies [are but] a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks; The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands; The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces. Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.

charity

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (charity @ July 14 2007,12:34)
    If you disliked Martian story, please refrain also from reading this post?

Charity,

That too :laugh: .

charity
    Participant

I injoy your thinking kejonn :D

Where you taking next?

Neil
    Participant

hi I just found this site and i had an encounter with the lord the day I found it. Pertaining to this story that M wrote, i began to read the arguments that people began put up. I couldnt stand it any longer especally since i read this vision that someone had 12 years ago. I believe soly that it not only is a real Vision, but I believe that you all need to read it again, if you havent already read it. Its pertaining to exactly whats going on with Gods people and it has once again been proven in this post. The vision is called “The Hordes of Hell are marching”. I love the Lord with all my heart and I have searched for him most of my young life. Im not pointing at any fingers, but please understand what is going on in the spitual life.

IM4Truth
    Participant

1 Corinth. 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of Angels, but have not love, I have become as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
    verse 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and thought I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not Love, I am nothing.

IM4Truth
    Participant

the last post is Mrs.IM4Truth

IM4Truth
    Participant

Neil you are kejonn are you not? Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ July 31 2007,01:55)
    Neil you are kejonn are you not? Mrs.

We are not the same. He just happened to use the same avatar as me :p.

Samuel
    Participant

I'm not sure what to make of this.

However, GOD does work in mysterious ways. So…in that aspect I'm not going to be the one to say that this vision or dream was from GOD or not from GOD.

I'm a rather lonely person myself…I've prayed that if GOD so fit for me to have a companion that he might send me one in a way for me to know that it was indeed from him and his choice for me…Think the story of Rebeca in the bible.

I've probably not had the hardest life…i'm quite sure that some people out there have had it far worse than me…I at times I've thought I've had it pretty bad…I think we all do sometimes. My only thought is GOD save those people that really do have it bad.

I've been through my mother and fathers divorce…Had a step mother that beat me and abused me physically, Been in and out of relationships due to mental problems. Had my own family completely “DIS-OWN” me…and turn their backs on me…Save for my Father. It's really sort of an ironic reality actually…almost like GOD saying even when everything else is lost, and you think no one loves you…I do, and I am there, I am with you even unto the end of the world.

I honestly felt that if I were to die the only person that would be there in this whole world is my (In the flesh, real life) father.
    But, I know my heavenly father…is going to be standing there as well, with arms wide open. I know hes not gonna let me sink, hes not gonna let me fall, hes not gonna let me drowned. Hes gonna make a way for it to work…if GOD wants me to have something…hes gonna give it to me. My GOD knows me and knows where I'm at….and my GOD LOVES ME…more than anything or anyone on this spinning blue rock.

Before, I had started back living my life for GOD …yeah Satan tried to make me fill loved with his mindless contraptions and delusions. He had me enslaved so badly by those online RPG video game demons…where I would log on to and plunge myself in to a fake make-believe world and pretend that people there loved me. But they didn't…it was all a BIG FAT LIE!

GOD DOES LOVE ME THOUGH! and its not a LIE! and its the TRUTH! and its REAL! and one day I'm going to be with him and he with me!

Participant

Hi Samuel:

You say:

GOD DOES LOVE ME THOUGH! and its not a LIE! and its the TRUTH! and its REAL! and one day I'm going to be with him and he with me!

And I say amen brother and may God Bless you every day and every way along the way.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account