This is my beloved Son

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 13 2014,23:30)
    T,

I have read them many times and they have many lessons in them but I do not know which one you are speaking of.

K

I do not know but I know his parents went yearly to sacrifice the passover lamb and that after he was immersed he and his group ate of the passover which was sacrificed that day.

this is your quote to me ;on what I told you right ,but look at the last Passover that Christ did ;John 13 –

this Passover teach many things ;and so commanded to you

kerwin
    Participant

T,

Could you be more precise in what the point you are trying to make is?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 15 2014,10:58)
    T,

Could you be more precise in what the point you are trying to make is?

K

Jn 16:5 “Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’

Jn 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Jn 16:14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.
    Jn 16:15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.

Jn 16:16 “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

Jn 16:17 Some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?”

Jn 16:28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

“Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

Jn 17:4 I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
    Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him

what is Christ say to his apostles ???

what should we understand from what Christ says ???

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

any idea when i will see your answer ?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

The Spirit did not come in its role as Counselor until Jesus sacrificed himself, was raised from the dead, and ascended to heaven. So at the time Jesus ate of the passover lamb the new covenant was not in effect.

terraricca
    Participant

K

that last passover was the end of the old and the new covenant was put in place but only sealed with Christ dead

Mt 26:27 Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.
    Mt 26:28 This is my blood of the new covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

understand that the old covenant did not erase the sins of men,

Mk 14:24 “This is my blood of the new covenant, which is poured out for many,” he said to them

Lk 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

kerwin
    Participant

T,

That is close to what I said.

sonofGod
    Participant

Never in scripture is Jesus called “God the son”

He is called “the son of God” in about 50 places.

Jesus Christ is not “God the son” but rather the son of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Jesus sacrificed himself

Did he?
    Did Isaac?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rom 12
    Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God

We are all more than bodies so that we can offer those bodies as a scrifice

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account